View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Blackmail (For Siferus) 

Post Re: Blackmail (For Siferus)
Siferus felt the embrace by the beautiful blonde woman who had come up here to see him tonight. Her quickness to let herself fall into his embrace was surprising, but then again, the two of them had fucked for about 6 hours a few nights ago in the labs. Siferus recognized that as his best sex to date, since he had been released to torture these girls.

I wouldn't be much of a master, if I didn't give my slave what she wanted, now would I? He said, letting the very tip of the squirming appendage push into her tight cunt, releasing the powerful venom into the soft walls of his lust puppet. Her body was slowly beginning to warm up, but not in the way she had expected.

Taking his hand and lifting Diana's face gently, he pushed his lips against Diana's, his lips attempting to set hers ablaze with desire, his tongue pushing softly at Diana's soft lips.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Before Diana could argue that it had not been her decision to come up here and be sexually molested, she felt her mouth suddenly touch warm lips. She realized that he was kissing her, and due to a strange heat which started around her naval, she found herself tempted to give in to it, to kiss back, to allow his tongue into her young mouth. Although she knew that this was wrong, every fiber of her body told her to give in, to sate it's thirst for lust.

Well, if I don't, then he'll release that tape. I'll be the laughing stock of the entire school. For half a second Diana pondered this, but accepted it as the truth. Now, her lust justified, she parted her lips and allowed the intrusive member access into her warm mouth.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:25 am

When Diana's mouth allowed Siferus' tongue in, his tongue darted in and grabbed at the tongue of the blonde. The tongues began an exotic dance that would eventually lead to the two bodies twined around each other once again. Siferus pulled Diana closer to him, his hard shaft beginning to press against her stomach gently. She could feel his pulse from the giant shaft. His heart was racing. She was doing this to him. She would then feel his hands tease her breasts gently at first.

The tendril pulled away from her slit, leaving it to get moist in anticipation for the sex that was to come soon enough. After what would feel like a kiss that lasts forever, she felt his tongue slide from her mouth as words fell from his lips like a lover would speak...trying to make her heart melt.

I want you, Diana...

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:25 pm

The creature's attempts were successful, as she could feel her insides twist in glee. No male had ever told her that before, and it brought shivers of joy down her spine. Before she could celebrate, though, Diana felt the warm tendril part from her moistening cunt. Although she would deny it, she felt a pang of disappointment. A need began to build within her and as a response, a warm trickle began to flow between her thighs.

Her hands rested on his broad arms, the muscles hard yet warm. Diana's glittering blue eyes looked up and rested on Siferus' face. Why me? Why is he choosing me? Curiosity suddenly pierced the lustful haze that had settled over Diana's mind. Why was she so special? The thought was pushed away as she registered the trickle of warm sexual juices down her thighs.

((Sorry for the wait!))

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:29 pm

Siferus pulled Diana closer to his body, letting more of her soft skin press softly against his own. Diana is able to feel the gargantuan cock that had not a week ago pleasure her once again against the soft skin of her inner thighs. Hard and warm and long, pressing against her. In that moment, Siferus leaned down and began to kiss at Diana's neck, trying to stimulate her all the more.

Tell master what you desire...

(It's fine. I've been really busy too.)

Sun May 03, 2009 2:23 pm

Diana felt herself pulled into Siferus' embrace, his flesh warm compared to hers. His strong body was like a statue, unyielding yet at the same time warm and human. The girl lifted her head back, allowing the creature better access to her neck. A warm sigh parted her lips after each kiss, the intimacy of the situation defeating the stereotype of men she'd accumulated when she'd been but a teenager. Warmth continued to trickle down her thighs and Diana looked up into the creature's baleful eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you..." Her hand reached down and carefully began to caress the nearby tendril. What are you doing?! Her mind nearly screamed in her head. This thing's raped you before and probably will do so again! Who knows what its motivations are? If you allow it to... The thought was interrupted when Diana stopped listening. She was far too intent on pushing up on her toes to kiss the creature.

Mon May 04, 2009 10:54 am

Siferus watched with a smile as Diana pushed up onto her toes to kiss him. She was just a little out of reach and when they both realized it, a tendril wrapped around her waist, lifting her enough to kiss him.

The tendril slipped loose from her hand, leaving her hand free to stroke the now hard cock dangling between his muscular legs.

Sun May 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Diana felt her stomach loosen and flutter as she was lifted off of her feet. She found her hand empty moments later and her lips being crushed underneath the monster's. But was he a monster? Or was he just a misunderstood beast? Diana's thoughts were interrupted by her proximity to his massive cock.

It continued to grow and she quickly got the hint, putting her hand onto the organ and rubbing it gingerly with her agile fingers. She felt the veins bulge and twitch, as the thing was engorged with hot blood. Diana pulled from the kiss for a few moments, catching her breath before appraising.

Mon May 11, 2009 4:18 am

Siferus smiled and began to plant light fluttering kisses on her neck and collarbone, smiling softly as her delicate fingers played with the behemoth cock that was as hard and thick as it was last time.

Mmmmm...You like? I'll let you decide if it's time for that, Diana He said with a look of sincerity.

Mon May 11, 2009 4:42 am

My breathing was heavy, my heart was thumping in my chest like the crazed thrum of a train's steam engine. I pulled my head back, allowing the creature to kiss me. I was a fool for letting myself believe that this creature wasn't just using me for sex. But at least it would make this easier to bear. "N-now... P-please... F-fuck me n-now.." The cold was biting at my flesh again and I wanted to be warm again. Not only that, but the tingling trickle running between my thighs was the most obvious sign of my arousal. I wanted, no, craved to be filled.

Thu May 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Siferus could see Diana shivering, so he wrapped as much of his body around her body to keep her warm. Then she asked him to fuck her. Siferus was more than happy to oblige as he lifted the blonde and lined his cock up perfectly with her wet tight cunt, pushing into her teasingly slow, setting a good pace after hilting his entire length in her.

Is this what my little slave desires? Tell me your darkest fantasies, Diana.

Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 am

An exalted gasp passed through my lips as I felt his thick and hot member pierce my womanhood, thrusting into the familiar canal once more. "Y-yes, master..." I was hard of speech, the erotic juices forming within my cunt continuing to lubricate his thick member. I could feel every inch, every vein, every rivet as it passed through me. My darkest fantasies? I took his statement far too literally for my own good. But how could I resist? He had claimed me as his. This idea stamped itself on my mind, leaving a deep imprint. I'm his.

Between gasps of pleasure and moans of ecstasy I managed to speak, letting him privy to my deepest and darkest desires. To make love with someone who cared for me, someone who could fill up every part of me physically and emotionally. I also let him know that I had a fetish for being covered in cum, multiple penetrations and, most dominant of all, was the desire to stay here, and be fucked by him until the end of eternity. Such a lifetime of bliss and ecstasy sounded like a paradise to my lust-hazed brain. After finishing my last statement, I arched my back and let out a long, pleasure-wracked shout as I orgasmed, my body reddening with heat as my nerves all became that much more sensitive. "Oh god... I hope that.. Ngh.. Was to your liking, master..."

Sat May 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Siferus listened intently to her fantasies, learning what he could do to please her. Then she came, her body rocking with the orgasm.

Oh yes, Diana. I enjoyed that very much. So much, I'm going to fulfill your desires tonight. He said, pulling her body close to him, letting him kiss sensitive parts of her neck as a tendril pushes at her ass a few times before pushing in, thrusting in sync with his behemoth cock.

Sun May 17, 2009 10:50 am

Diana could feel him penetrate her puckered arse, her sensitive nerves tingling with expectation and mistaking the penetration for excitement. She squirmed needlessly in his grasp, his massive phallus pressing into her human anus. She let out quivering moans as she felt both of his phallic representations rub against her inner walls, the only thing dividing the two a thin membrane of flesh. "Oh... Ngh... Oh god... Thank you... Thank you, Master!"

Fri May 22, 2009 3:05 am

Siferus smiled as he continued to kiss at her neck, his thrusts deep and forceful, yet intimate and caring. Diana might think that Siferus truly cares for her. His hand reached up and cupped one of her breasts and began to play with it gently, quashing any doubts she might have about him and what he thought.

Tonight is your lucky night. I'll have plenty of cum to cover you with, Diana. He whispered loud enough to be heard before kissing her neck again.

Fri May 22, 2009 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next