View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 In the shower (open to any monster) 

He laid down on the bed, his tail whipped out and gripped her arm, pulling her closer. "Well, I won't if you get started." The demon reached over with one hand and cupped one of her breasts. He had already had an erection for a small while, now it was fully grown though. Eleven inches and change.

He smirked. "Go ahead, hop on."

Picture by: Persephone

Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:36 am

Caroline carefully slipped the tip of his cock into her pussy, groaning a bit as it went in. This actually felt pleasurable. She pressed down a bit taking more into her. Then slid back up groaning again. She was facing him.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:32 am

He watched with some slight interest as she swung one leg over him, even faced him. He figured she wouldn't want to look at him, most girls were indignant before you could get them confused by their own lust. She had more guts than he had given her credit for, he supposed. She took him into her cunt, slowly dropping herself down onto his waist. He leaned his head back more, at the familar feeling, his cock pulsed inside of her. She was a smaller girl, so her cunt had to struggle alittle, after a few tries, she managed to get all of him inside of her. She seemed to like the ride so far...

Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:12 pm

Caroline went back up to the tip and then pressed back down taking as much of him as she could handle. She let out a scream of pleasure and slight discomfort. Caroline countied like this for a few minutes, the screams turning back into groans.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:01 am

He smirked slightly as she cried out, perhaps she was struggling a bit more than he thought she would? He had a few wicked ideas, but she hadn't done anything to invoke his wrath quite yet... He would let her continue. Two tendrils sprouted from his sides and reached up, wrapping themselves around her breasts as she continued to impale herself onto his cock. "Better than masturbating, eh?"

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:21 am

She thought masturbating was better, but thought it wise not to tell him that. She had struggled with his cock a bit. However now she was doing an ok job, only she wasn't taking all of him at once right now. She wrapped her warm insides around the tip of his cock keeping an up and down motion going slowly. Thrusting againest him a bit.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:56 am

He didn't get a response, which kind of annoyed him, but she hadn't given him any real reason to get annoyed, it was just his quick temper flaring up again. He managed to keep himself in check though settling for something else. He reached forward to the young woman's hips and pulled her down, so his cock was fully sheathed inside of her. "Once you get used to the pressure...you should feel better.." He smirked cynically.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 am

She let out a yelp as she was pushed down around the massive member. She waited to see if he would take his hands off her hips.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 am

She seemed to be looking at him, waiting for him to do something. He held her down for a moment, then let go. He leaned back again. "If I think you aren't doing a good job, I'm gonna flip you over and take you myself hun, this is a punishment after all.."

Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:36 pm

Caroline looked nervous as she slowly slid up his cock then back down. She tried to take in as much as she could. However it was deep and it hurt. She quickly reacted by going back up. Caroline probaly wasn't doing a good enough job.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:56 am

The demon watched as she really honestly tried, taking him in to a decent extent. Then she flinched and pulled herself back up, obviously in pain. Crush smirked. "I can see you're trying hun..." He pulled her off of him and pushed her onto the mattress, climbing on top of her. "But..." he reached down and rubbed his cock against her pussy. "I'm afraid I'll have to take over.." He pushed forward into her, his hands going to her shoulders.

He filled her fully, getting every inch of his cock inside of her. It probably hurt, but hell if he cared.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:38 am

"Eep!" she said as he pushed her. "No! Aaaahhh too muuuch! Tooo deeep!" she yelled. She had a look of horror on her face. There was not much she could do except struggle a little. She tried to kick againest his attack.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:39 am

He looked down at her as she screamed and attempted to kick him away. The demon smirked and grabbed ahold of her foot, pulling her leg up so her could fuck her at a better angle. He looked down as he began to pull back and thrust. "You'll get used to it..." he said, cynically.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:12 am

Caroline let out a groan of pleasure-pain the look of horror still on her face. "Aaaahhh tooo muuch! Ooooo!" She was starting to be turned on by his thrusting. Still she pondered trying to pull away, but was unsure of what he would do.

Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:56 am

He grinned, "oh, am I hurting you honey?" The demon laughed and thrusted harder. He could feel her starting to get wet, she liked it, even if it did hurt, maybe because it hurt. He leaned down, pressing his chest to hers, penetrating deeper.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next