View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 First Day, First Dance (Terasmus) 

It growls happily as it says through it's revelry, "Now me see you naked!" Then the unoccupied tentacles leap into action as they slink their way into her top and into her shorts. Then with abit of force applied to them. The garments give leeway to tearing and ripping noises till they split, falling away from the girl's body in shreds.

Soon it retracts it's tongue back as another tentacle wraps about her other wrist and holds her before it's fat form as it gazes at her with it's eyes in full focus to her. Then it says, "Me am Terasmus! That what me be! Me be hungries! And soon me eats you ups! But... first... me enjoys my time with yous! So let me enjoy yous tastiness!"

Suddenly it's tongue launches out of it's mouth, flopping down wetly till it slaps down the front of it's trenchcoat, drenching it in it's saliva as it grows longer. Then it suddenly slurps at the girl's form with it, dragging it up from her toes, thighs, crotch, stomach, and finally to her breasts and her face. It then repeats in slow, agonizing strokes.

The girl was now getting thoroughly coated up in it's saliva now as it rumbles warmly. Then it steps nearer to her as it leans it's head in close to hers and nuzzles at her cheeks, continuing to slurp up and down her body. Finally it says, "Me think you very tasty. Your tastiness tells me tongue lots of stuff. How delectable you be. Mmmm... me never tire of your tastiness, oh no. You always be tasty for Terasmus!"

Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

Mille screams as soon as the tongue is out of her mouth. She tries to thrash free of the tendrils that bind both her wrists now, but it's no use. Undaunted, she continues to kick and writhe against them, gasping when it shreds her clothing, leaving her as naked as the day she was born. Eat her up? Enjoy his time with her? Her tastiness? Why was this happening to her? Why?

As the tongue slithered over her sensitive body, she felt revulsion at its touch...but couldn't help giving another soft gasp as it caressed over her form, slithering over her crotch and sliding across her breasts. Her nipples hardened almost instantly, and she glared at them, cursing softly as though that would make them go back to their original state. "Damn it...this is Hell, isn't it? This is my eternal punishment...and all because I made out with one fucking girl! Now I'm gonne be tormented and eaten by this thing, all because ONE GIRL breathed on me just right! This is so unfair..." She gives another gasp as the tongue makes a second pass over her body, and is rather disturbed to find a pleasant glowy feeling between her legs at the contact, a tingly feeling that can only mean one thing. She closes her eyes. "Oh God no...God, help me please..." She continues to writhe in the creature's grasp, but it does no more good than it did before. At the moment, escape seemed impossible, defeat, inevitable.

She merely turned her head to the side as the tongue made a third pass, refusing to acknowledge its presence this time. It may feel good, but she won't pay it any attention. Though it's fairly obvious in her mind that she has no real chance of keeping the sensations at bay forever. Still, she must try...if for no other reason than just to say she didn't give in, she must try.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:55 pm
Profile YIM

It tosses it's head back and laughs softly as it returns it's gaze back to the girl's luscious form. Then the tongue suddenly stops over the girl's groin. The tip of it applying feathery touches over the entrance to her vagina. Dabbing it and coating it in saliva. And before she could react... it plunges deep into her inner folds.

Soon Terasmus wraps an arm about the girl's body as it's tentacles retract back into it's body. It holds her close to it's fat, flabby form as it's tongue starts to eagerly plunge in and out of her inner depths. The girl's hymen was also taking a battering from the intruder battering over it. It wouldn't be long till it broke through and break the girl in.

What be this? A thing blocks me from enjoying her tastiness! No matter... me smash through it to enjoy her tastiness!, it thought as it's tongue draws out before completely smashing through the girl's hymen which would illicit a pain-filled cry from her. But it would pay it no mind as it continued to relish her taste... which would intermix with abit of blood. And that would really make it all the more interesting for Terasmus.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

Mille shook her head softly, trying to ignor the pins and needles feeling in her body, the growing warmth between her legs. She turns and glares at the alien, hatred obvious in her eyes. She simply stared at the alien, silently communicating undying hatred and rage in its general direction, though she doubted if it could understand the implications of such a look. The thing, the Terasmus, seemed completely devoid of most comprehension. Nonetheless, she hated it. Whether or not it understood that, she hated it for what it was doing to her. And herself, more over, for being so utterly powerless to stop it.

Her eyes widened when she felt soft, exploratory touches against her netherlips, a place she'd never been taken before. Never. In her life. In fact, she'd never been taken anywhere...but that was the biggie right there. She looked the creature in the eyes once more. "Please...please, don't do this...I'm a vir-" Before she can finishe her plea of mercy, however, the creature slams its tongue into her, forcing it inside her. She screams, though the pain isn't as bad as she'd thought it would be. After several thrusts, she starts wondering what she'd been so afraid of. True, the thing was thrusting its tongue into her, and that was gross, but really, that was as far as it went...and then the tongue truly entered her, stripping away her maidenhood. She felt the white-hot lance of pain coursing through her, stemming from her newly-abused pussy, and screamed again, this time reaching a whole new octive, Her whole body stiffened with the pain. The bastard creature hadn't even tried to pretend to be gentle about it! She grimaced sharply as the tongue continued its thrusts into her, rampaging inside her without even so much as a how-do-you-do for breaking through her maidenhead. She sobbed bitterly against the thing that had just stripped away her innocence, unable to get across the despair and pure anguish she felt at that moment. "I hate you..." She whispered softly. Her whispers were drawn into soft gasps, however, as the thrusting began to reawaken the heat inside her, taking it to a whole new level. Nothing, however, no matter how powerful, could make her forget what had just happened, though, nor forgive it.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

It growls lowly as it says, "Well, me tongue finds your tastiness lovely! It's so yummy! Oh... it is interesting now. Like... salty, mixed with candy! Me wants candy! Give me candies, sweet tasting girl of yummy tastiness!," in a happy tone. It soon drops to the ground in a sitting position, causing a rather big quake which shook the room they were in and anywhere nearby for a brief moment before it settled.

It tilts it's head as it gazes at the girl. It appears confused as it asks, "What be hate? Why you hate Terasmus? Terasmus just trying to get tastiness from you. So that me may eats you ups eventually. Me very hungries!" And as he mentioned it was hungry again... it's stomach emitted another growl in anger, signifying what it said was indeed true.

It's hands soothingly rubs over the girl's back and stomach. Then one hand gently twines about one of the girl's tits, squeezing it rather roughly. One of the claws that tips it's fingers of it's three fingered hand gently prodded at the very erect nub that stuck out from it.

Suddenly Terasmus emits a happy growl as it retracts it's tongue, leaving the girl feeling rather empty as it's tip plays with the entrance to her pussy for a brief moment before it retracts all the way back into it's maw. It licks it's lips several times before it emits a vulgar belch. Then it nuzzles at the girl's cheek fondly.

Even though she may loathe the alien. It still didn't register to it at all that she was in pain or in pleasure. And it tried it's best to help calm the girl, hoping that she'd cool down briefly.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:44 pm
Profile YIM

Mille's bitter sobs turned to scorful, hateful laughter. "Oh, you love my tastiness. And that makes it better? You BASTARD! You took something from me that was NOT yours to take! I will never forgive you! NEVER!" She continues to sob, proclaiming her hate for him once again. Even so, when he draws the tentacle out of her body, she can't help wiggling against it, squeezing and clamping on it desperately, trying to keep it inside her. However she might feel about it, what was done was done, and her body apparently wanted more.

She groaned as his tongue slipped all the way out, pausing to tease her tortured entrance briefly before slipping away completely. He back arched as she tried to find something to rub her heated netherlips against...then arched further with a soft moan as Terasmus brought up one hand and began to squeeze one of her breasts in a rough grasp, his clawed fingers playing over the stiff peak of her nipple with a delicacy that surprised the ravaged girl. She hadn't thought the creature capable of any gentleness whatsoever. It hardly mattered now, though. The part where she'd needed such gentleness was long past, and none had been given. And for it, the creature had earned her undying hatred.

She sighed softly at the question of what hate was, somewhat drained of emotion at the moment. She knew that the moment she was out of this, she'd probably cry her eyes out, screaming, but for now, it seemed so pointless...there wasn't even any reason to bother responding to his questions anymore. Mille arched her back once again, pressing her firm young breast against Terasmus' hand. At the same time, she raised her own hand silenly and closed all her fingers save for the middle one and the thumb. "Sit on it and spin." She said, though her voice lacked conviction. She moaned again as his claws continued to play with her nipple.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

It merely giggles at the girl as it says with a snort, "Hahaha, you very funny, tasty girl. You make Terasmus feel all giddy and happy inside. But me not finished playing with you. No no. Me never finished playing with tasty girl ever."

Soon it removes it's hand from her tit as it brings it's gaping maw down to the tit it was carressing and opens it briefly... then it snaps down gently over her breast. Then it begins a frivolous sucking motion over it.

The hand and claws that was carressing her breast earlier wandered up to her face as the claws lightly trailed about her parted lips. Then slowly it inserts one of it's fingers into her mouth, working another, then the final one till it has it's entire hand in her mouth.

Finally it says in between sucking on her luscious mound, "Me not care how much you may hate me. Me only want your tastiness. Now...," it''s voice trails off as it rumbles deeply, the vibration being felt around her tit.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

Mille's eyes open wide as the monster opens its mouth. "Oh God, here it comes...I'm gonna die..." She was fairly sure that now was the time the monster would choose to eat her, finish her off. She didn't feel sad or scared...really, she didn't feel much. She was sort of hollow. All though, the faint thought that she wishes she could have cum just once before it was over comes to mind...but that hardly mattered now.

It came as quite a great surprise when the maw descended not to devour her, but to envelope her breast, sucking on it. Hard. Her back arched once more, pressing her breast against the creature's damnable mouth. Hate it or not, she had to admit grudgingly that it knew how to suck. She was a little confused when the thing pushed a finger between her lips. Confusion turned to panic as a second finger followed, and panic to blind terror as the third came in. What the hell was it trying to do, suffocate her?! She bit down hard on the creature's fingers, hoping to get him to pull them out of her mouth, even as she continued to press her tit against its maw, enjoying the sucking it gave her breast. The vibration as it rumbled was nothing short of delightful, and was soured only by the hand trying to force its way into her mouth.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:15 pm
Profile YIM

It suddenly maneuvers it's other hand down to her vagina as it's clawed fingers start to lightly tease at her entrance. Using the softest of feathery touches before one finger slips in. Then it proceeds to finger her tight passage as it suddenly draws out his fist from her mouth. But a finger slips back in as the other two fingers carresses her chin in a soothing manner. And it still continued to assault her breast with surprising force as it's dextrous tentacle-like tongue swirled and carressed over the fully erect nub tipping the mound of woman flesh.

Oh... her chest tastes delicious, as well. Me just want to suck on this beautiful thing that graces her chest. It's so delectable. I am famished!, it thought all the while as it revelled in the insidious torture it was employing. It wanted her to feel pleasure beyond pain.

It then suddenly stops it's minstrations on her breast for a moment as a clawed hand reaches up to wrap it's fingers about it, giving it a squeeze. It's tongue then extends out to start lapping once again at the erect nub. Gently tickling and lapping over it.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm
Profile YIM

Mille watches the creature's other hand, wondering what new horror is coming her way at this beast's clawed fingers. She already had one of its hands in her mouth...as far in as it could go, anyway...Her eyes widened as she realized what it meant to do, and she squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain. She was slightly surprised as she felt soft, gentle touches at her newly-used entrance, his claw fluttering over her once-virgin sex. She didn't let her tensed body relax, however, as she was sure that some kind of pain would be following soon enough. Yet another surprise as, rather than slamming as much of his hand as he could inside her, he simply slipped one claw into her tight entrance.

Mille writhed softly as he began to finger her. He did have rather large fingers, and she was new to the whole experience...it wasn't all that surprising when she felt a tide rising within her, threatening to engulf her. She had some idea of what this meant, but she tried her best to fight off the feeling, to think about something else...anything else...and caught herself beginning to press her hips down against Terasmus' finger. No! She thought, but her thoughts barely mattered. Her body knew what it wanted, and it was on auto pilot now. She started gripping at his finger as it slid into her, trying to hold it within as he slipped it back out. Her breast, still caught in the embrace of his mouth, ached gently with a pleasant feeling.

When he withdrew the other two fingers from her mouth and began to stroke her chin gently, she wasn't sure why, but she began to suckle upon the digit still in her mouth gently, letting her tongue wash over it while her lips sucked. Her small body continued its soft grind, trying to move in three directions at once, down on the claw in her pussy, forward at the mouth suckling on her breast, and up at the claw in her mouth. She didn't quite have the hang of it, but given time, she probably would have found the rhythm. She didn't get the chance, however, as the claw suddenly left her mouth. She whimpered softly, though whether from fear or dismay at losing some part of her stimulation, she wasn't sure. A soft gasp of delight sounded as the claw enfolded her breast, however, and began to squeeze over it, gripping it firmly in its strong grasp. The tongue slithered out and snaked over her nub, adding to her pleasure. She arched and bucked, writhing in the creature's grasp, her movments and the moans she made making it clear that her orgasm was nearly upon her.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:09 am
Profile YIM

It growls warmly as it suddenly has her calmed down. It continues to apply her nub with warm, silky carresses of it's tongue, lathering it up in copious amounts of saliva. It's finger suddenly plunges deep into her abused passage. Starting to apply just abit of force... not enough to illicit a scream. But it would cause the girl to moan softly.

"Mmmm... why be you so delectable? Me only just want to taste your tastiness! Me loves your tastiness. Let Terasmus enjoy it for alittle while, okay?," it asks inquisitively as it's tone of voice is surprisingly gentle, almost soothing to the ear. Even though it was deep, low, and booming.

Me trap her in spell of lust. She'll soon just want me to toy with her always. She won't resist me, then. Then me enjoy her lots and lots! Yes, that be good plan, it thought as it continued on with it's minstrations. It hoped to cause the girl's guilty conscious to accept this treatment and force her unwilling body to practically take hold of her lust and let her desires to show.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:50 am
Profile YIM

Mille's eyes glazed over slightly as things she'd never felt before began to wash through her body, delicious sensations swirling around inside her, making her giddy. Distantly, she tried to focus on the thing. "Please..." She whimpered, but what she was asking for, she couldn't quite say. Part of her wished dearly that the thing would get bored with her, drop her, and leave her alone. The other part of her, however, wanted to wrap her arms around this creature's head...as best she could, anyway...and urge it on.

It seemed her baser side won out on that count. Somewhat anyway. While she couldn't quite wrap her arms around his head, she could arch her back and grind her hips, and she did so with great vigor, her mouth hanging open slightly as she panted, green eyes half-closed in ecstacy. She whimpered again as the claw drove deep into her, clenching down on it with everything she had, driving herself down at it, trying to force it deeper inside herself. She alternately hated an loved this, the way she was acting, the way she felt about it...but she continued, whatever her feelings may be, seeming almost unable to stop.

It wasn't long before Mille's voice raised to a shriek, and she began to buck and gyrate wildly, her firm little body tensed up as she came for the first time in her life. Her sweet honey flowed down the thing's finger like a small river, and her body continued to buck and writhe for a couple of moments before she finally began to settle back down, still grinding softly against the digit inside her, breathing hard.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:36 am
Profile YIM

It's tongue suddenly extended down to her tight passage as it continued to plunge it's fingers in and out of her. It started to lap up the love juices the girl was expelling from herself as it's mind overflowed with ecstasy as it says with a happy growl, "Oh... this be interesting tastiness! It tastes like candy! Oh... Terasmus want more... Terasmus want more of this sweet tastiness that tastes like candy, please?! Feed Terasmus your sweet tastiness of candy goodness now!"

Suddenly it drew it's finger back as it breaks from it's ministrations. Then before the girl knows it... it suddenly tosses her up into the air as it's tentacles went into action. Two clasp around both of her ankles while another pair snags both of her wrists till she was hanging in mid-air above it.

Then it lays down flat upon it's back as it gazes up at her. Then it's tongue shoots up and extends all the way up till it's touching her entryway. Then it starts to plunge itself in.

Oh... her tastiness. It's so delightful. Me can't get enough of it. Me want more! FEED me, your tastiness, girl...! it thought all the while. It was still surprising that it's trenchcoat and fedora still never broke or ripped in any obvious places as it was still wearing them.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:45 am
Profile YIM

Mille's softly grinding hips picked up the pace as the tongue returned to her center, the hated organ that had taken her virginity. She hardly managed to focus on it, however, still lost in the glow of her orgasm. Her body moved itself with no input whatsoever from her mind. She writhed against the tongue that lapped up her juices as the fingers continued to plunge in and out of her dripping, abused sex.

She moans in slight confusion and arrousal as he shifts her position, holding her with her arms and legs spread, then cries out softly as the tongue pierces into her depths. Her reaction is immediate. She grinds back and down with her hips, trying to force the muscle as deep into her as she can take it. "Ahhh...nnn...aaaghhh..." She moans wordlessly, unable to put together a complete sentence at the moment, simply working on sliding that wondrous tongue deeper into her walls. She tugs insistently against the tendrils holding her arms, as though trying to get them to go somewhere.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:25 am
Profile YIM

"Yummy! You taste yummy, girl! Me likes yous and your tastiness lots!," it says as it's tongue acts with a mind of it's own now. It eagerly plunges deeper and deeper into the girl's depths. Then an odd thing happens as it starts to inflate and grow wider. Till it was stretching her canal even more. Then it would turn almost painful as it forcefully continued onwards, wanting to bring the girl to another mind numbing orgasm.

Me bring her off again. She go into orgasmic frezy soon. Me no stop the torture now! Me continue to bring her more pleasure than she can take. Then she be jelly. Then me satisfy me hunger with her. Yes! That be good plan, it thought as it watches her face, seeing her reaction to it's tongue stimulating her vagina rather nicely.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next