View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Insert Bad Joke About Books and Covers Here 

Post Re: Insert Bad Joke About Books and Covers Here
The small black book was a hand written account of the life of one man and the research he and his two associates had been conducting. The writing was done in an old style of elegant calligraphy and while the language in which it was written was English, the dialect also seemed to be quite old. Obviously hand written, each page was that of an old parchment and had been well cared for over the many years. Lexi was hardly worried about her new acquaintance injuring the book itself as much like herself certain protections had become intrinsic. Few would have been aware of the fate that had truly befallen those three, having bound their spirits to the very book and research that they had been doing. Trapped as they were, the book could be burned, torn, shredded until it was destroyed and eventually it would just reform back in her possession. Those spirits wouldn't enjoy such treatment as they would feel it as if it was happening to them. These same spirits were also her servants, though she hadn't bothered calling upon them. Lexi hadn't really lied about saying the book had been given to her by her father. In a sense it could have been viewed that Morgana was her mother and that these three had been her unwitting father's. Not that such a term held any endearment or gave them an leniency.

Lexi shook her head, "Sorry, I didn't hear anything." She didn't say anything more and just let her flip and scan through a few of the pages in the small book. The longer she was around Saburo the more she had begun to decipher the ever fluctuating emotions within her and she could tell she was nervous, even if just ever so slightly. "Well, speaking of monsters if you believe in that sort of thing..." Pausing, Lexi adopted a dramatic tone before she started speaking once again, "It has been said that book is cursed and haunted by the spirits of the three Magus that had written it. As far as I had been told, only once a year, on the very day of their demise can they return. Rattling shackles and spectral moans tell of their coming as whomever holds the book and those around fall prey as they seek to renew their dark studies." Like many things about the situation, Lexi was amused at the slightly altered version of the story she had presented. Lies and truth blending together seamlessly and though Lexi may not have appeared effected by the story, she wondered if the girl who actually knew such things existed would be. "Of course, I've had the book for years and never once has anything happened to me. I'll admit, after I read and heard that story I had trouble going to sleep." Lexi giggled innocently, as she shook off the haunting tone and gave a bright smile once more.

Shifting positions, Lexi laid down on her bed next to Saburo getting comfortable and sprawling out with a long stretch. The way she was stretching seemed almost deliberately teasing as she writhed and let the cotton button down shirt pull tightly against her full yet firm breasts as it became quite obvious she was not wearing anything beneath the shirt. "You can borrow the book to read it if you want." All that remained was for her to channel and bend the magics to her will and to began extracting the much sought after energy contained within the girl and to learn exactly why she seemed so...different. It could wait just a bit longer though, she wasn't starving and was rather enjoying herself.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:09 pm

She really didn't hear that?! Saburo frowned a little bit, and watched the girl she was with closely. Maybe she really didn't, but for some reason alarm bells had begun to ring... this was starting to feel a little bit weird. Yes, normally she was fine, and could even accept unusual events occurring, but now that she thought about it, something was... slightly off. She couldn't quite tell what it was that was unusual about this girl, but as she began talking, or at least before she began talking again, her eyes followed her with just a bit more interest than before. And not just the interest she'd had before, though that was still there, but a bit of that nervousness, and a bit of skepticism.

Flipping through the page of the book, however, she found exactly what Lexi had said was in it. Even reading just a few sentences, maybe a paragraph here and there, was enough to get the feeling this was not exactly a happy book. Perhaps it would be good to read during the night, to get the feeling of horror just a little better in her mind. However, her mind was distracted, when Lexi started talking.

And she grinned. Oh, here it went. Now she was trying to scare Saburo! Talking about such things, trying to get her more nervous. The more frightening things Lexi said, the more the girl started to giggle, smiling more broadly at the girl.

"Come on, don't you go trying to scare ME. It's my job to scare YOU, new girl... but thank you, I'll be happy to read your book. Thanks for letting me borrow it!" She looked at Lexi brightly as she laid back so seductively, and laid back herself. She wrapped her arms around Lexi's waist, and in fact even gave her a kiss on the cheek, giggling a bit as she pulled herself close.

"Sorry if I'm acting weird... but I think I like you!"

Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Lexi was a bit surprised when the girl put her arms around her, she certainly wasn't shy or uncomfortable being around others. As Saburo pulled herself closer, almost snuggling to her and kissing her on the cheek Lexi could help but giggle as well. Between her actions, the feelings that Lexi could sense coming from her and her own admitted words Lexi was actually quite surprised things were going so well and was quite pleased with they way that her physical manifestation was blending in. Not just blending in but attracting promising meals and leaving them unaware of her true nature and she hadn't even perfected or learned everything she had planned to yet. Turning to look at her, Lexi slid her own arms around her fellow students waist giving her a small nod and smile. "Oh? I think I'll like you too." Lexi's golden eyes sparkled and danced as lustful hunger came over her normally innocent features. Rolling quickly with her, Lexi quickly positioned herself on top of her all traces of her hesitant shyness melting away completely.

Leaning her head in close and whispering into Saburo's ear, letting her soft lips brush lightly against her as she spoke in a playful manner, "Wanna hear a secret?" Closing her eyes, Lexi took a deep breath as she reached out and focused upon the student laying underneath her. Within an instant each and every one of her feelings and emotions became as clear as crystal, allowing her to channel that energy into herself. In turn this process would heighten and enhance the girls own sensations and feelings, allowing the book to drink more easily from the chaotic pools. Even with this connection it was still far to early to be able to gauge exactly why her energy was so peculiar but as she had suspected there was a definite potency held within. Licking at her own lips she rubbed her body against the girls beneath her and pressed their breasts together while the tips of her fingers lightly brushed up and down against the sides of her waist.

"I'm not human Saburo."

She might as well let her know, after all she was going to figure it out sooner or later anyway and maybe she would still just think that the little blond was still messing with her. She didn't consider herself a monster anyway, a unique creature perhaps, but certainly not some savage beast. Of course, she doubted the strange girl would have made such a distinction.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Saburo definitely wasn't shy. Ever since she'd gotten here, she'd been unusually trusting, as though she accepted everything as it seemed, without thinking of the possibilities of deceit. She was honest in that way, or at least started out that way. As time went on, of course, she'd learned much and even learned to lie effectively. Of course, she didn't THINK of it as learning something new, because she didn't realize that she herself was only months old at most at this point, and not nearly the eighteen years she thought she was. In fact, all these new experiences affected her as though they were new, even though she had memories of many similar things in the past. Her brain simply couldn't keep up the facade perfectly, and sometimes things slipped through.

However, as an effect, she was still a rather honest person with her feelings. Her emotions were rather clear, rather direct. And she wasn't one for a whole LOT of subtlety... when she liked someone, or was interested or curious, she couldn't very easily hide it, and in fact, in a situation like this she acted incredibly directly, showing a casual disregard for patience or even modesty. She didn't mind hugging a girl she just met, or trying to have sex with her if she liked her enough, and she felt she liked this Lexi girl, at least enough to see if she liked her more!

But even so, when she was in control she could act quite aggressive... but as soon as things changed her own emotional state changed too, even if just a little bit. When Lexi moved on top of her, holding her close and showing that affection of her own, Saburo blushed. She was smiling, not at all unhappy, but she still felt a bit more bashful. She hadn't thought it would be so easy. She thought she'd still have to test things out a little more. A secret?

"I'd love to hear it, Lexi." And she would. She was happy to hear any secret... but the power dynamics had changed considerably, and Saburo even FELT more submissive at the moment. If Lexi was going to make the first move, Saburo would almost certainly melt... she felt herself melting already. In fact, she felt everything more strongly, that bashfulness, her excitement... that fluttering in her stomach grew nearly unbearable, as she watched in rapt attention. And then... she admitted it. Lexi wasn't human. And Saburo's mood changed suddenly, without a word. She rolled her eyes slightly, and sighed. Not fear, not worry, just a bit of annoyance.

"Well, I'd accuse you of lying, but you never said you were human in the first place." She gave a small laugh, then. Not the giggles she had given before, but a much more serious, more grave laugh. God damn it. Still underneath the girl, still blushing, she looked up at Lexi quite seriously, and spoke. "Figures. It was too good to be true, I guess." She sighed a little bit, and laid back, relaxing a little. "Well, I was trying to get laid anyway, so it doesn't make that much difference. If experience is an indicator, you'll try to rape me with some supernatural power very soon, now."

She leaned up, her face quite close to that of her captor. A wicked grin crossed her face, and she spoke up. "So, what kind are you? Some demonic succubus here on some sado-masochistic errand? An alien who thrives on the humiliation of young girls? With my luck you only like it when the girl is crying in fear and terror. Well, if you try, you'll probably get me there. I'm not all THAT strong. But I was hoping, just this fucking once, for something nice and consensual and pleasant. I was gonna fuck your brains out, and show you how to do the same to me. God fucking damn it."

If she could feel Saburo's emotions, she could tell that the girl's annoyance (because that was what it was, exasperation that she was unlucky enough to get trapped, and her realization at the irony of the situation) wasn't all consuming. She still had mostly the same opinion of Lexi. Quite cute, she would rather like to do her... and perhaps a small, nearly infinitesimal hope that this would still turn out pleasant, that perhaps even if she was one of the non-human rapists, this could still turn out the same way Saburo had hoped. But she didn't think that was possible.

In fact, she expected nothing less, thanks to the emotional exaggeration, than a cackling evil being who would take advantage of this situation and be all scary, evil and no fun at all. One who would show contempt and everything.

...now, once again, if Lexi was just, you know, the Lexi she had seemed, only just with nonhuman powers... she could kind of get into that. And all of those feelings would be there, swimming at terrible speed inside of her mind.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 am

The turmoil of swirling emotions that swam inside of Saburo's mind at her small confession wasn't completely unexpected. She had, after all, already admitted to knowing about the various creatures and beasts that had made this island their home along side of the students. What had been unexpected was her reaction. Lexi had figured she would either laugh it off as some sort continued attempt to scare her or if she did believe her that she would try to escape and run far and fast away as she could from her. All she felt was the apprehensive worry and the slight flicker of annoyance at how things had turned out. Like so many other things about this girl, this was just another quirk that spurred her interests further. Not that the girl could have know that in gaining her intense interest and curiosity that she was going to be in for a very long morning indeed while Lexi not only satisfied her own hunger but the need to learn and understand the small oddities she had sensed upon her.

"It seems the creatures aren't the only predators at the school. Planning on seducing and having your way with the new girl huh?" Lexi playfully taunted, letting her hands slide upwards from her slim waist and letting them settle right beneath the girls ample bosom. Lexi snuggled to the girl underneath her as she pulled herself closer, letting her own golden orbs stare directly into Saburo's red pools.

"What I am? That isn't really an easy question to answer. I'm don't consider myself a demon, though I'm sure historically speaking I've been referred to as such and I don't really consider myself an alien but then again...to you, I very much am alien as I am certainly not human. This form, this body you see is me...at least part of me. My spiritual form manifest into the physical world. The other part of me could probably be considered more of a container, housing my spirit." Lexi wrinkles her nose cutely once more, squinting her eyes for a moment, "Of course none of that really answers your question does it? I suppose simply put, I am a witch, a sorceress, a conjurer of the dark arts of mysticism and magic." Lexi smiled once more, leaning her head down and whispering once more into her ear, "Who said it didn't have to be pleasant? Who knows maybe some of those supernatural forces might make it even more fun."

Lexi saw little need to tell anything more about herself, or inform Saburo about anything she had sensed or detected. In one way she had at least gotten her answer that the girl wasn't one of the creatures hidden as a student as well. While that could have been very interesting and quite informative as she would have had a great many questions for it, she was glad that wasn't the case. She honestly enjoying the girls turbulent emotions, able to see those energies move and shift about her like an aura as it slowly expanded and engulfed the two of them. Purring, she nibbled on the bottom of Saburo's ear as she could still feel the lust, want and desire boiling beneath the worry that had taken hold.

Rolling once more her hands slipped down and around to Saburo's back, pressing the two of them together tightly as Lexi re-positioned the two of them so that now she lay beneath the human student. Pulling her head back a bit to look at the girl, she smirked briefly as she spoke once more, "Anything else you'd like to know...or maybe see?" Nothing seemed to change. Not Lexi's demeanor and certainly not her appearance as she just lay there, waiting. That wasn't to say things couldn't have changed rapidly, Lexi still had a few things set just in case her meal opted to try and run away or attempted to protest violently. There were other factors involved as to why she hadn't pulled forth the creature she had meant to use to feed from this girl and the main reason was that of all this girls emotions she had tasted so far, her lustful desire had been the sweetest so far. She didn't want to wreck that as she had seen this girl's emotions were as chaotic as the winds themselves, perhaps after a bit she would bring it forth...

Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:43 pm

"Predator? Not at all." She said it coolly, overwhelmed by everything Lexi was doing. But first things first... "If you had said no, I would have apologized and left. If I say no and try to leave... I'm pretty damn sure you won't."

She never swore like that. At least, not as often as she's doing now. For a moment she thought, trying to understand why it was she was acting so.. unlike herself. She felt madder than she should have felt. She felt even greater fear than she normally would, in a situation like this with an adorable girl like Lexi, even if she was a monster, on top of her. She felt, more than that, an undeniable, unstoppable lust. She blushed slightly, and fought admitting it, but it was true. Even if Lexi was a monster, she still wanted her.

As Lexi showed that affection, her hands moving in such a way, so very close to her sensitive breasts... as she snuggled against her, in fact, that want grew stronger. She felt herself already wet. Not just a little, either. She felt as though she'd already been teased quite a bit more than she was now, and it was strange, because didn't it usually take more than that to get her quite THIS horny? It clicked in her mind, then. Her emotions... they weren't being changed, but somehow they were being enhanced! Understanding flooded her mind, followed by... well, continued excitement, as well as resignation. How could she fight off something that increased her desire? And how could she be blamed, if her emotions were flying to grander heights than she should? Despair struck her hard for a few moments, mixing with that arousal and frustration in new ways.

So she was trapped, not only by this girl on top of her, but by lusts that technically were not her own. Well... if it was something like those aphrodisiacs some of the monsters used, then she could excuse it, right? She could at least pretend that she had no choice in this matter, that her desire was not her own- wait, was she talking now?!

"You're... a witch?" She was a little surprised. A witch, and this was a form for her soul, which was bound to something... wait, Lexi, LEXICON! "A book... your soul is bound to a book." She said, certain of it. Was it the book she'd shown her? Probably, if it was that precious to her. Now, she blushed even more. If that book HAD contained her soul, she'd let Saburo read it, and... what was that, like bearing your soul to someone? Even if these emotions were much more than they would be otherwise, even if she was being manipulated, she still felt it. And felt a little touched, even if her despair and fear still intermingled with her growing arousal.

And now Saburo was on top of her. She blushed, looking right into Lexi's eyes... well, technically, she HAD wanted something much like this. But... she buried her head into Lexi's shoulder, nuzzling her lightly. She clung tight, and spoke. "I know my feelings aren't my own... you're manipulating them somehow, I can feel it. But I'm still feeling them, and I bet you know exactly what I feel. So what I feel in this altered state, um... I'd like to see you naked... and I'd like to see the rest of you, whether it's that book you showed me or some other power or whatever..." Damn it, why was she feeling this way? Normally, this might have been a slight, perhaps very slight feeling. Her arousal would have been there, but this mixture of other feelings wouldn't have been so intense... she would have been able to keep her composure, and perhaps even fight her off somehow.

But right now she had no composure, she was an emotional mess, and clung to her captor as though she was the only thing safe, because as she realized her emotions, they fed into themselves, and grew bigger and bigger...

Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Lexi rested a hand against the back of the girl clinging to hers neck while letting her other hand rest at the small of her back, both holding her close. "I'll say this, you are quite clever Saburo...I'm glad we met. Even from the beginning you've had a very unique intuition, I could feel it. There is something different about you. I'll be honest, I thought you might have been another one of the creatures on the island." Her hands gave a tender squeeze, letting her slender fingers rub teasingly against the girl as she gave a small pause to her words. "Since you've mostly figured it out, I'll share a bit more of the secret with you. My soul isn't bound to a book, I don't have a soul because I am a book but..." Moving her hand once more her gently pulled Saburo's face upwards to look at her, "If you don't want to be here, what is stopping you from leaving? There is nothing holding you here, the door isn't even locked." Lexi teased at her quietly, lightly letting a thumb absently brush up and down against her softly red glowing cheek.

Pursing her lips together, "It is true that I am manipulating your emotions a bit, though I'm only making them more pronounced...everything you are feeling is your own however and really it is just the beginning." Lexi hadn't known feeding like this would have such an effect, it was amazing. She could almost see the way each and every single feeling and sensation played upon each other as that energy flooded into her own body. The young student was right, she had no intention of letting her leave this room but would at least give her the unseen choice as to how the witch was going use and learn her. Pulling Saburo down as if drawing her into a kiss, Lexi's face turned to the side at the last possible moment as she let her soft, warm lips graze against the girls cheeks once more whispering into her ear, "I can feel the heat and lust just pouring out of your body, you might as well just enjoy the moment and give into your desires...undress me Saburo." Perhaps it was cheating a bit that she knew the girl was terrified at the thought of having been caught by a "monster" and yet excited and aroused by the blond girl laying right underneath of her. The torrent of tormented emotions was like drinking liquid bliss, and if her new little friend didn't make a decision soon she was going to make one for her.

She enjoyed trying to make the girls choice as difficult in the mean time, kissing her ear softly as she finished speaking before laying her head back down onto her pillow and took both of her hands off of the girl letting them fall onto the bed at her side. "The door is just right there." If the girl chose to leave and she headed to the door, the chains she had created that lay currently dormant underneath the bed would spring to life and lash out at her as they would attempt to shackle and restrain her. Though she supposed it wouldn't be all bad, it would free her up to focus in more clearly on particular emotions and really draw them out.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 am

This was truly unfair. Saburo might have been on top of this girl... well, if you could call her a girl, but the power was entirely in the hands of Lexi. She knew this, she could feel this... and when Lexi outright admitted it, it was clear that this torrent of emotion, the intensity of all of this, was entirely that girl's fault. She was saying all of this stuff, but Saburo could barely listen. Yes, there was fear, and worry, but... the lust was winning out, and she doubted it would have won if it hadn't been for this enhancement she claimed she was doing. After all, even if all the feelings had been equally proportioned, Saburo's lust grew stronger the more powerful it was, and could override emotions she'd be unable to defeat, even if they had also grown stronger...

So she stared at this girl, feeling that mouth at her cheek, feeling those hands holding her to her, and then-

"Liar." She said, feeling the girl's hands move to the bed, and away from Saburo herself. Saburo stared at her for a moment, but didn't get off the girl. In fact, she leaned up, looking at her with anger but, at the same time, her hands moved to Lexi's pajama top, and began lightly pulling it up. She was following these orders because that's exactly what it was. An order. "You're a book you said, right? Well this form isn't your real one and you can make other things, too. You aren't going to let me go, there's probably some sort of trap. And then, if I do turn away, you'll probably do worse things to me than if I do what you say."

She huffed, looking at the girl, but her cheeks turned red again as she pulled the top off of her. She could see those breasts of hers. Her hands trailed back to them, touching them lightly. Squeeze. Squeeze. She felt how firm they were, how much her fingers sunk into the girl's flesh as she touched. She looked up at Lexi, and figured she didn't feel sexual pleasure, either. After all, why would she? She wasn't human...

"You didn't lie about who you were, but you didn't act like yourself, either. Listen to yourself. You sound so sure of yourself. You're going to take whatever you want from me, no matter what I say or do. You aren't the shy girl I thought you were... but you know what? Most of that wouldn't matter. I'd still wanna fuck you without any problem, even if you weren't who you seemed. But this is different. Even if you aren't using it, there's the threat of force now. While I stepped into this willingly, I can't leave willingly. And that, and the way you're acting much less nice, is why I'm so pissed off at you."

At that, she moved her hands up to Lexi's cheeks... and began pulling them, like she was a little girl! Enough so that it might hurt, if Lexi could feel pain... but not enough to seem like a true attack or anything. More an act of frustration and even odd affection. She looked at the girl intently... she had only half-undressed her, after all.

"If this was honestly just a nice fling, even if you weren't human I wouldn't mind. But as long as the threat's there, as long as you're gonna keep me regardless of my wishes... well... you'd better make it damn worth my while, and I'm only less than furious because I was after something like this to begin with!"

Was that last bit more of a whine than anything else?

Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 am

Moving and wiggling Lexi put her arms up over her head to help with her shirt being removed, squirming slightly. The half naked dolls body was flawless, not a single mark, scar or mole graced her lustrous pale flesh. Her trim curves and firm muscles helped tone and bring out her girlish figure, giving her an almost paradoxical sensuality while maintaining a natural innocence. Her soft, silken skin was smooth to the touch and only seemed to draw out more of those feelings welling up inside of the girl. Lexi's bright, yet teasing smile disappeared as her cheeks were pinched and squeezed, her nose wrinkling as she frowned. Reaching up with her own hands, Lexi gently takes hold of Saburo's and pulls them down away from her reddened face. "Oww..." Lexi pouted, as she wiggled her nose with a slightly scrunched face. Taking a deep breath, "I don't act like myself? How am I supposed to act? I told you the reason I was so cautious around you already...I thought you might have been one of the other creatures here on the island. I think if anything, I've been nothing but friendly Saburo." Guiding her hands, she placed them back onto the sides of her full breasts, tightening her own hands down and in turn making Saburo cup and squeeze her. With a light moan Lexi's playful smile returned, "See, isn't that much better?"

Sliding her hands from Saburo's and letting them glide against her arms and up to her shoulders while she continued to speak, "Don't use me as a reason for you not wanting to leave, whatever actions I might take could happen regardless if you try to or not." With a playfully exaggerated sigh of defeat, "Still Sabruo, your intuition is correct. Though I think that is more based on your experience being here on the island than anything else. I can't and won't let you leave. I doubt many of the creatures give a reason why they do what they do and since I'm enjoying our conversation I'll give you one more bit of information about me. I feed off of emotions and sensations. All of them. Fear, hate, love, lust, pleasure, pain and how they interact with one another." Lexi was hardly worried about anything she had told the girl so far, none of it could be used against her really though it was far more than most had ever learned about her. She wasn't going to make this a habit and was probably going to have to create a magical prohibition now to ensure that she wouldn't share the details with anyone else. The last thing she needed was this girl finding one of those students with arcane knowledge and ability and having to deal with them.

Hands on the girls shoulders, her fingers skillfully began to knead and massage her tense muscles lightly pulling at the straps of her dress and letting them slip down to the sides of her arms. "So are you going to finish undressing me? Or would you rather I show you some of those supernatural forces I spoke of? I'm certain they could make it more than worth your while." Even her light sensual touch on Saburo's shoulders was intensified by the feeding, sending small prickling waves of lustful pleasure back into the girls body and in turn fueling the growing flame of her own feelings. Lexi could have drank deeper, she could have focused in on a single emotion and drew it out of the young woman and let the singular emotion consume her entire world but she didn't. She didn't because this girls emotions were wild, intense and absolutely incredible to feel and she didn't because with the connection between them as it was now, she believed she would be able to discover why this girl had struck her as odd.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

So what was Saburo supposed to do about something like this? She suspected, quite rightly, that this girl could do more than just amplify her emotions, and as she felt the touch of her fingers on Saburo's shoulders, she felt that lust growing even more. She was frustrated. She wanted to hurt her. She wanted to see that pouty face crying out in pain, tears in her eyes. She wanted to see the welts rising on her perfect skin and then- whoa, whoa, whoa! Where was THAT coming from? Saburo blinked for a moment, perplexed by that rising, welling emotion, that desire to cause Lexi pain. But not, like, just out of anger, but also due to a strange sense of satisfaction?! Saburo wasn't a masochist, where was this coming from?! She tried to shake off that strange shifting in her mixing emotions. Perhaps somewhere a wire was crossing or something, or the emotions were joining together into a single thing, or something... and she hoped, very rightly, that Lexi couldn't read her thoughts as well. Or she expected she'd be in for something very... negative.

"Fine... sorry if I don't listen well, you're making me feel rather too distracted to pay a lot of attention." She said, sighing a little bit. She looked at the girl, her hands moving back down, her body moving reluctantly away from Lexi. Her hands moved to the young woman's pajama pants, and hooked into them. Her eyes were drawn back to the girl's breasts, and kind of just watched them, admiring as she lingered there. But knowing Lexi would probably interrupt if she took too long, she began pulling, then, tugging those pants down right off of her hips. She must have grabbed he rpanties, too, because the girl was naked after she pulled them down... she peeled them down slowly, moving them until they went entirely off of Lexi's body. She looked up at that body again, the lust in her eyes once again taking over.

"Alright. So you weren't sure if I was a monster... I guess I can see why, I was trying to get you in here even harder than you were. Well... you have me." She tried to frown, but it came out again as a little pout, as though she wasn't serious or wasn't really mad. "But if you feed off of all emotions, how do I know you're not going to just try to bring out pain or fear most of all or something? I didn't come back here with you to feel those, you know. I get them enough already."

Well, Lexi had officially won. Saburo silently noted that if she was talking about them so much, she was going to use those supernatural powers. No question there. But she hoped, maybe, she could bargain at least... well, not bargain, that was the wrong word. After all, this Lexi could do anything she wanted now to Saburo. But the lust she felt was so intense... she wanted her. She wanted every pleasant thing Lexi could do to her, and Lexi knew it, and that's why she kept trying to tempt her. But still, she was a little afraid... she could very easily cause her pain, since she even said she liked it. But she didn't want that, and would avoid it at any cost.

Her mouth moved down to the girl's stomach, and kissed it lightly. Her long red hair moved over her face, obscuring her features somewhat as her mouth touched Lexi, kissing lightly, right near her naval. She sighed, a hand moving up to the girl's breast, feeling it again, touching her, squeezing lightly... was that claim of pain before an act? Or...

"But... do you actually feel things? Like, pleasure, pain, yourself? This body of yours, I mean..."

Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:34 pm

She didn't need to be able to read minds to know what Saburo was feeling. Lexi could not only feel the dark sadistic emotions flaring up inside of her, but she could taste that bittersweet want. With the right spell she probably could have read the girls mind and learned exactly why those emotions had come to the surface. Even without doing such, she had a pretty good idea the cause of them. Saburo had learned her true nature after all, few humans had every responded well in the past when she had come across them before her banishment. Lexi did nothing, said nothing to reveal she was aware. Nothing she had sensed so far made the girl seem any different than a normal human girl save the odd yet potent flavor her of every emotion as it sang out around her. There had to be something that would tell her why this girl seemed so different.

Lexi could feel those hungry eyes watching her, looking her figure over as she felt the surge in the girls wanton desire cascading into her, rolling over her flesh and filling her with a wondrous energy. Her own body responded in kind as her soft pink nipples crinkled and hardened, beginning to poke up from her perky mounds. She wiggled her hips with a bit of a playful growl, squirming free from her cotton pajama pants as the girl pulled them free from her slender legs. Human to the last detail and like her upper half, Lexi's lower half was nearly perfect. Her long, smooth slender legs rubbed together like a horny schoolgirl, teasing the young girl who was watching her every movement and being further drawn by her ever little sound. Lexi stayed ever silent, as the girl confessed her worries and her own curiosities. Flexing her body, Lexi bit down a bit on the corner of her bottom lip as she felt the girls kiss her taut, athletic stomach, her breath and hair tickling against her as it washed over her. Arching her back into the girls hand, pushing her firm breast harder into the squeeze and purring with a sensual need all her own as her own lusts had steadily been growing from the feeding but driven further as the girl had begun to give in and let her lips and hands begin to explore her dolls body.

"If I wanted your fear or for you to be in pain, I think things would be quite a bit different than they are right now." Lexi rubbed her hands down off the girls shoulders and onto her back, letting her thumbs trace and follow the curve of her spine as far as she was able to reach, before sliding them back up her body. "...as I am now I have all five senses Saburo. Sight, hearing, smell...taste...touch." The last three she paid particular attention to as she said them, added a subtle tone of lusty intent to each of them while she made it a point to let her finger tips tease at the girls shoulders, pushing the straps of her bra down to meet her where the straps of her dress had fallen.

"I can feel your desire to punish me for misleading you and yet the conflicting want to just ignore whatever I say that I am and just give into the same desire that lead you to this room. It wasn't just that desire either of you wanting to try and sleep with me that I thought you could have been one of the creatures here Saburo...there is something different about you. Something I sensed from one of the very first moments we met. Perhaps it was that energy that drew me to you and you to me?"

Ever so slowly Lexi concentrated further upon that connection she had established between them and focused upon the girls lusts, desires and needs drawing them out now and letting them and only them flood into the furthest corners of her mind. Inhaling deeply, she could almost see and touch that pure, singular emotion as it began to swirl and dance about the girl. Saburo would find herself consumed and yet trapped by the lustful hunger, her sensitivity to Lexi's touches was electric as each finger danced off just her shoulders and sent shock-waves of undeniable pleasure to resonate deep within her very core. "I think you should get undressed for me as well if you are going to stay..."

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:49 am

"N-no, it wasn't that!" When Lexi told her what she thought she knew, it confirmed two things. First, that Lexi had amazing powers to read feelings. Second, and most importantly, that she could not, or would not, at least at the moment, read her actual thoughts, and all she could feel were emotions. Saburo looked at her, concerned, her eyes beginning to tear up a little, feeling the slight misunderstanding. She wanted to correct it, she wanted to make it clear, but she was apprehensive, as well. Normally she could handle this, but this emotional exaggeration was playing havoc on her. She wasn't really in control anymore, and she knew it. It was terrible, and she could barely handle it.

"I...I just... I, um..." She blushed, and looked away meekly, before trying desperately to gather courage to continue. She'd be honest, as this girl had been. "You say you're making my emotions stronger. So I think they just got mixed up. Like... of course I'm not happy, but I remembered the sound you made when I pinched your cheek, and, uh... it started to be... something I'd like to make you feel again, like, um... how to put it..." A deep breath. She looked at Lexi again frantically, but managed to barely calm herself after a minute. This was really important to her, to explain this correctly. "I was feeling like... like I wanted to get off on seeing you in pain. Like, um, like sado-masochism... but I've never felt like that, and it's not what I really want, and I don't want to hurt you OR be hurt by you! If... if anything... I want to see you, um..."

And she lost it. That frantic feeling, that panic, in fact almost all of her emotions were muted. She knew it, intellectually, and her mind feeling oddly detached, as though she was observing that muting of emotions. They weren't gone, really... but it was like putting on ear plugs. And lust was all that was left. And worse, that lust started to grow, even more than before. Her eyes lost a bit of their spark, losing it to a single, all-consuming lust.

The expression on her face was of desire. She wanted her, she wanted Lexi, and in fact nothing else. She wanted to touch her. Feel her. She wanted that mouth, that tongue, those hands. She wanted to taste her, feel her, hear her voice, do everything she could to her. Her eyes welled up in tears she wanted her so badly, and she got up quickly, listening to her. If it meant getting to her faster, of course she'd remove her clothes! She couldn't take them off fast enough. She in fact nearly stumbled as she shimmied off her pants, her panties. She pulled off her pajama top so fast she actually ripped it. She took off her bra quickly, and kicked the clothes away as though they were nothing... and she jumped back onto the bed, giving a cute little moan-like cry of frustrated desire.

"I...I want you, Lexi. I've never wanted anything more right now. I know it's your fault, but it feels so good..." She crawled on top of the girl... but not the way she'd been. She swung her legs around Lexi's face, and moved her own head down near Lexi's. She began kissing, desperately, at Lexi's thighs, barely able to keep patient, but knowing that she wanted to hear Lexi, wanted to cause her pleasure. She wanted to make this girl under her cry out in ecstasy, even as she felt the same feeling.

"I've never done this with a monster before... but I think, if you feel as much as you say... that I want to do everything I was gonna do before, for as long as I can. Is that okay?" She giggled, not waiting long for an answer.

However, oddly enough, there was one bizarre thing in all of this. Somethign you could perhaps forget in her enthusiasm.

That odd thing, that strikingly bizarre one, was this: Every word Lexi had said about Saburo being special, being different. Everything about stating her desire wasn't the only reason she thought Saburo might be a monster, wasn't there. It was as if Saburo hadn't heard any of it. She ignored it, it didn't dance on her mind, unlike everything else Lexi had said. She didn't react to it, it wasn't in her emotions. And she didn't respond to it, in either her face or her words. She wasn't ignoring it or forgetting it... it just wasn't there at all.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 am

The girls own dark desires were interesting there was no doubt, and hearing the further explanation of them only made them even more so. Lexi had only gotten a small taste of that dark emotion that had laid doubtlessly untouched and unexplored and tucked that knowledge away for perhaps later use. Everyone had a darkness inside of them and she would have no problem believing that those whom were attacked by the creatures here probably had an easier time finding that same dark place. Saburo on the other hand had kept it well hidden, well controlled. Many might have confused Lexi's seemingly bouncing, bright and cheery nature as if she was actually a kind person. The problem they would later discover is that she wasn't in fact a person at all. Nor was she really all that kind. In all things she served her own goals and desires and everything else was just a means to that end. Saburo may or may not have been completely human, but she was human enough.

Humans.

So easily swayed and controlled by their emotions. With the proper application all one would need to do is tweak or draw out a certain emotion at the right time and most if not all humans would obey. All one had to find was something they wanted. In Sabruo's case it had become clear that at that moment she had desired the book's doll. While at the beginning it had been purely a physical attraction, she knew even to a small degree that how she had been acting only helped fuel that lust. Only helped draw her into the illusion that they were just two girls, exploring and enjoying each other even if she knew and had been told the otherwise. It likely also helped that she came out and just admitted she wasn't a human. All these things were just building blocks, aids to help those powerful emotions fill and flood inside of her as she fed.

As the girl lay back down atop her, facing away Lexi gave a wicked half smirk while her eyes narrowed in thought dangerously. The effect her own unfiltered lust was incredible and continued to increase wildly. Every kiss, held with it a sudden desperation and every touch of Saburo's hands upon her own legs groped and squeezed at her as if pleaded her. She had little doubt that if the girl was left in this state she wouldn't even care that Lexi was a monster anymore and might have even attacked her to try and seek the release she had craved so desperately but that didn't mean she wasn't going to drive her ever so close to that dangerous edge before removing that sharp focus.

Lexi placed her hands upon the back of the girls knees, her fingers giving a small little squeeze as they glided upwards and onto her thighs. Her nails ever so lightly grazing against her soft skin. Further up her hands went as her thumbs slid up in between and onto her inner thighs, rubbing small circles upon her tender and now extremely sensitive body as she continued to tease and tempt the girl. She didn't have any plans to be getting this involved with her meals but her curious nature demanded that she learn what secret this girl was hiding and in order to do that, certain things HAD to be done. "Mmmmm. Are you so sure it is my fault Saburo? Or did you finally just give in to your desires, your wants...those needs?" Lexi taunted with a playful purr, spreading her legs just a bit more for the girl's wonderful kisses. "Like you said, after awhile you start to like these sorts of things right?" She enjoyed trying to cast the shadow of doubt that she was having anything to do with what the girl had been most recently experiencing, after all she had taken credit for everything else. Why would she start suddenly lying now?

(OOC: Small edit for spelling and a few other errors. :x No other changes though.)

Last edited by Lexi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:03 pm

"I know my feelings pretty well..." She said it in a quiet voice, husky and breathy. She was looking at this girl's most private areas, knowing full well that she was a monster, that she was just using her... but what she wanted was hard to fight. At this point she knew absolutely that this was the monster's doing, but she didn't really mind. Even if she was a monster, she was quite honest in wanting her. However, she couldn't see Lexi's thoughts. If she did, she'd probably, if able to, at least, return to her original suspicions about this monster. That she wasn't any different than any of the others. But right now, she kind of wanted her to be. Lexi had even said that she was the book, had no soul, etc... but it might be nice, to speak to such a person.

Of course, whether her optimism was misplaced was a different matter. She knew she was being used, but right now, she didn't care. And here the girl was, trying to convince her those feelings were her own. I know... that I feel anger at times, but it isn't how I normally feel. Not like that. But if you saw it as clearly as you seemed, you could probably make me feel it more than anything. So... in that sense, it's real... it's not like I didn't feel it..."

At this point, any more talk was useless. What Lexi would see, with her legs above her head, was that Saburo's body was as aroused as possible. She was so wet that some of her juices were actually going down those thighs of her, and how she felt, well... she wanted Lexi to do ANYTHING to her right now, even summon some tentacles, she didn't care. But she had her own things to do... if Lexi had told the truth about feeling things, then she wondered how she'd feel about this?

Her thoughts focused finally, her mouth moved from the girl's thigh, just a little bit down. Her tongue moved out and began stroking lightly at Lexi's slit, at first just lightly, but then harder, her face pushing against the girl's crotch as her tongue began practically attacking her with energetic motion. Her tongue even slipped into the girl's opening after a little while, moving as deep as she could. Was this Lexi going to react? Well, this was the true test, now wasn't it?

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Lexi's soft, pouty lips parted open as a gasp of surprised arousal escaped from them. For as much as she had known and then learned in the process of making her doll, she was surprised to learn a little bit more about body. She had known that in a great many ways that this body mirrored and matched a humans, with only the slightest discrepancies and almost of all those were internal or nigh impossible to spot. Lexi had known as well that she was able to feel, even before the doll had taken form as when something happened to her when she was the book she could feel it then as well. What Lexi had not expected was the sudden heightened sensation she felt as the girls tongue ran against her slightly moistened folds. It was a new sensation for her. As a book she could have never experienced such a thing as this and had it not been for choosing to play upon the girls own lusts for her instead of just feeding, she probably never would have.

A husky moan ushered forth from the young blond as she tilted her head back as the lust driven girl on top of her quickly increased the urgency and force of her tongue against Lexi's rapidly wetting sex. Her hands clenched down on Saburo's thighs, squirming from the unfamiliar pleasure that had taken hold inside of her. It was distracting, and caused her focus to waver making her strain to hold onto the directed focused feeding and drawing out of the girls lusts. While her feeding may have lessened briefly for a moment, Lexi was more than able to ensure that her meal was not interrupted. Sliding her hand between Saburo's legs, she let her long fingers squish against her dripping and quivering womanhood as her finger tips traced over against them, lightly spreading them with her fingers as she regained her composure. Lifting her head up from the pillow, she brought her mouth close as she purposefully exhaled upon her slit as she continued to ever tease the young student whom was firmly in her clutches.

"I've told you so much...you'll have to tell me what you want Saburo..." Lexi purred out.

She didn't need to say anything anymore, even if the girl didn't believe her about her lusts being her own, it didn't really matter. Her own submission to those lusts which Lexi had been bringing out of her would only serve to further fuel that growing blaze. Lexi could feel the ripple inside of Saburo's emotions as she seemed to be trying to fight the rampant emotion of lust inside of her. How does one fight their own nature or their own feelings and wants? Saburo had already lost, Lexi knew it and if Saburo didn't already she would soon enough.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next