View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Alone in her room (For Heinel2183) 

" It ssseemssss.... that you are enjoying thisssss... very good... " Boazar hissed as he continued to rub his snout against her neck, while one of his hand trailed lower, not touching the skin and gently spreading her legs, usiing his nail to tease her sensitive nub. " Now, what I do nexxxxt... might causssse ssssome dissscomfort for jussst a little bit, but pleassssee do not feel alarmed. It isss for your own pleassssure... "

He then opened his mouth and spat out a liquidy ooze that quickly seeped into her skin, and the palm of his hands secreted the same liquid to the areas he was tending too, which is quickly absorbed into her skin. In a few moments time, she would be very sensitive to touch, and she would find it very pleasurable, and arousing as he touched her.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:51 am
Profile YIM

"But this is wrong as you are not human." She started to resist trying to close her legs together and back away. "Oh, but this is so fun." She didn't know what to do. She was still afraid, however it looked like she was enjoying it.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:20 pm

" Doessss it matter if I am not human ? I ssssaid before, I like you.. and that'ssss rare, consssidering that many people would kill me on ssssight... do not make the misssstake on getting on my bad sssside.. " He hissed softly, half scolding and half warning her, as he applied more pressure and spread her legs again, his snout moving down to her breasts, his tongue flicking against her sensitive nipple.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

Caroline laid there letting him touch her nipple with his tounge. She didn't know how to react, but though it might be better to let him ravish her and be done with it. "Why do you want to have sex with a human girl anyway?" she asked.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:48 am

" Hsssk... I do it for the fun of it.. I sssupossse.... there isss no telling if inter-sssspecciesss breeding is posssible between usss, but that isss a sssubject left for another time to disscusss... though I might guesss that my blue dragon heritage hass ssssomething to do with it. Dragonsss are famoussss for likeing young maidensss like yourself... " He said, half teasingly, as he nipped playfully on her nipple.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Profile YIM

She laid on her bed staring up at the ceiling. She made no reply or response at the moment. She thought about reptiles as she was kind of fond of them.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 am

Boazar just hissed in amusement, as he continued to nip her nipples playfully his hand gently teasing her bud, and his tongue flicking against her breasts and nipple. " You ssseeem unperturbed by all thisssss... issss it possssible that you like sssnakessss and reptilian creaturessss sssuch asss myssself ? "

Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:07 pm
Profile YIM

"I like most animals espcially birds, cats and rabbits." She ran her hand down to between her legs pushing her fingers againest herself. "I like reptiles too." She laid her hand there and relaxed.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:17 pm

He hissed in pleasure and said. " Ahhh. good, then perharpssssss, you would not mind if you pleasssured me a little." He then took her hand and gently placed it againast his crotch, where the sac containing his shaft was and gently motioned for her to rub it.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:25 am
Profile YIM

At first she almost pulled her hand away then Caroline tounched him slowly with one finger rubbing up and down. She then added another finger. She looked unsure, unsure if what she was doing was right.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 am

" Hhssss... you loos nervousssss, my little morssselll.... try to relaxxxxxx.... " He hissed softly as began to feel pleasure at her touch. " You are doing fine.... trussssst me.... "

Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:22 am
Profile YIM

Caroline ran two fingers up and down his crotch. She used her other hand to pleasure herself gentlely pulling at her (right) nipple. She still looked nervous and unsure. "Aaahhh." she breathed.

Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:08 am

He smiled. " Why are you so nervousssss... isss thisss your firssst time ? "

Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 pm
Profile YIM

"I've had sex with a human before." she responded. She ran her hand up and down over her breast letting the hand on him fall away. "I don't think it is a good idea to have sex with non-humans."

Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:45 am

" Ahhhh... but you sssssseeeeee.... that isssss where you are wrong... forgive me for doing thisssss... " He said as he samk his fangs into her skin, injecting her with an aphrodisiac as well as a mind control venom,. He withdrew and waited for the effects of the venom to take place.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:15 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next