View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
As the tentacle wrapped around her neck, she realized the flaw in her plan. She dropped the shirt she was holding in surprise leaving her just her panties once more. Rats, I didn't plan on this.

Still the spell sort of worked, he was distracted by her spell. Maybe if she made attempt to pull herself free when he isn't looking, she might be able to break free. Then she could attempt to make it a break for the window.

However, I have to be good girl for now. She looked wide eyed at the Rahs as he went for the door. Nervously she nodded her head to acknowledge his command.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:19 am

Just as he ordered her, Ishtar remained silent. She let go of the other shirt in surprise as the tendril went around her neck, probably making her think he would strangle her. Her chest was visible again, making Rahs not able to think clearly as his mind started to imagine the things he would do to her.

He carefully headed for the door, the tentacle ready to get inside her mouth or even shocking her if she tried anything clever. The mercenary was not one to let a prey go so easily.
He reached the door, but didn't open it, instead simply resting his head on it and trying to listen for more sounds.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:48 am

He's being very cautious. Still he looked like he wanted to believe in her illusion. It looked like he would want multiple playmates at once if possible. She needed to sell the idea at this point.

There was another knock at the door. "Ishtar, are you there. You are awfully quiet." As the illusionary sounds continued she slowly, silently worked her hand up wher it would be quick to grab the tentacle around her neck if that the opportunity arouse.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:02 am

She's guessing if Ishtar is here or not... that means that their meeting was not planned, and so would not be disappointed to not find her friend opening the door... but then again... huh, weird...
It seemed like the unknown girl would leave eventually, but something was wrong. The wood on the door didn't feel like transmitting the sound waves... was it an illusion or did he not pay enough attention?

Almost impossible to notice, another tentacle was created from his leg, simply crawling on the floor, like a snake hunting its prey: Ishtar. It remained on the floor, waiting for a chance to take her. He would make it reach for the student when his curiosity was satisfied... The door opened, his touch unlocking the bolt and peeked outside!

... Nothing. Checking twice and making sure there was no one outside, he felt a bit annoyed by Ishtar's attempt of tricking him, quickly closing the door and making it impossible to open it again and turned around to check on Ishtar...

SFA---

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 am

As soon as Rahs opened the door, Ishtar made her move. She immediately dropped her spell, as her first hand grabed the tentacle around her neck. The other hand quickly joined in as she attempt to pull herself free of the tentacle.

Once free, she would have the opportunity to make her made dash for the window. Of course falling form the second floor of the building naked is not adviced, but she would have cross that bridge when she came to it. First she had to get free of the tendril around her neck.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:40 am

Next time, I won't be tempted by my curiosity to be fooled by her cheap tricks... Her struggling with the tentacle around her neck didn't attract his attention. Rahs was not able to feel what the tentacles felt, and she didn't make much noise as she kept tugging it. It was only until he turned around that he saw the blue haired student with both of her hands trying to pull it away.

Even if they were not being paid attention by Rahs, if he doesn't move them, they will just stay in place, not letting go of their prey or getting away from danger. "Ah, nothing but a ruse, as I feared... Tsk tsk, you may not remember it, so you didn't learn from last time... but, it's useless to resist, Ishtar," the mercenary told her as the tentacle that crept on the floor moved towards her legs and wrapped around them, quickly snaking upwards and plunging itself on her flower. Such a direct move, was she even ready? Surely not, but he wanted to see her reaction as the punishment for trying to get clever started.

SFA---

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:01 am

Despite Ishtar's best efforts she could not get herself free of his tentacle. She could feel another tentacle wrap around her legs. As her legs were being bound. She heard him say last time. L-Last time? We have met before?

Before she answere she felt the tentacle plung on her flower, her panties being streched to the limit as the acted the last barrier betwen her and the tentacle. Ahhhhh! No! Ishtar's hands quickly gave up the fight for her neck as they reached down in attempt to grab the tentacle and pull it way from her nether lips.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 am

Rahs couldn't help but laugh a little as she quickly made her hands go down to fight the tentacle pushing her panties to their limits. Tch, sometimes I forget they can't cut through anything, but at least she tries to take care of two tentacles, haha... he thought as he looked carefully at the sight of the student struggling.

And to answer her question, "yes, we have Ishtar! A splendid morning at the beach. Things didn't end much different than they'll surely will tonight..." As he spoke, Rahs made the tendril at her neck squeeze slightly, as if playing with her, just to have her hands busy with trying to decide which tentacle to take care of. The one at her panties was starting to break through them... it was gonna be one fun evening.

SFA---

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 am

Ishtar felt her neck be restricted. Instnctively one hand reached up and tried to free her neck, while the other both attempting to protect her flower. However, Ishtar was losing on both counts. And her panties weren't doing much better as she could here them start to rip through her panties.

As her breasts jiggled in the air, she was surprised to here his response. She had a sense of deja vu, had she experienced before? Why did she not warn herself. Was it because she was too tired afterwards to write it down, was she too ashamed, did she just wanted to forget? Either way she was going to experience it again really soon...

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:36 am

Ishtar felt her neck be restricted. Instnctively one hand reached up and tried to free her neck, while the other both attempting to protect her flower. However, Ishtar was losing on both counts. And her panties weren't doing much better as she could here them start to rip through her panties.

As her breasts jiggled in the air, she was surprised to here his response. She had a sense of deja vu, had she experienced before? Why did she not warn herself. Was it because she was too tired afterwards to write it down, was she too ashamed, did she just wanted to forget? Either way she was going to experience it again really soon...

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:39 am

Rahs smiled behind his helm, finding this sight a bit amusing. A naked Ishtar trying to drive away a tentacle squeezing lightly her neck and the other ripping through her panties. What would she accomplish anyway? There was no escape, unless she considered jumping through the window, that would be far worse than letting Rahs have his way with her... at least in the physical sense.

Her round orbs jiggled as she was surprised with his answer. Being told something you lived and forgot is confusing, and hard to deal with when struggling with the tendrils. But it was about time the fabric stopped resisting the continued charge of the tentacle. It managed to rip through her panties and plunged deep into her flower and wiggled, as if happy to have achieved its goal.

SFA---

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Aaaaahhh!!! Ishtar could feel the tentacle slide into her as her panties ripped apart. Her head shot up in the air she was overcome with shock of his tentacle reaching so deep. As the tentacle wiggled she complained. No....I'm not ready.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am

"Oh, so you'd like to aroused first? You'd like... this?" he said as the tentacle at her neck moved downwards to her bust and coiled slowly around her orbs, starting to squeeze them and its tip flicked her nipples. The one now inside her flower stayed there while Rahs approached her and put his hand on her lips, finding her tender nub and caressing it, her body starting to detect the pleasure from his hand and tentacle after being startled by both of them at first.

"Looks like you can't remember our last encounter... do you have amnesia?" Rahs asked curiously as he kept working her clitoris put the other hand on one of her breasts and stroking it gently.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 am

Ishtar could feel the tentacle around her neck slid down wrap around her orbs and begin to play with them. Rahs approached her and put his hand between her legs. Ahhh!...No! Her hand reached out and grabbed his arm. She couldn't stop his tentacle, maybe she could stop his hand.

Ishtar felt his hand grab her orb and begin to stroke it. Oohh!!! I do, the doctors...say its anterograde amnesia. I just don't remember any thing....any thing long term.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:50 am

She didn't like it at first last time on the beach either, haha, he thought as she answered hastily as she took hold of his arm between her legs. It looked like Ishtar tried to move his hand away, but she really didn't have much of a chance, since her strength was nothing compared to his, her hands just pushing in vain and his fingers playing with her clitoris.

"Impressive how you've come to live a normal life even with your amnesia." His digits that caressed her tit flesh found her nipple and pinched it and took care of the whole orb as the tentacle helped with the other one.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next