View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 More torment(Alisha) 

Post Re: More torment(Alisha)
Alisha wimpered and still begged the girl not to let him do what he wanted. It was no use, she was under his control, this was only a dream. As the gag was let loose she closed her mouth tightly. That didnt last long as the creature's 'fingers' slid to both ends of her body. The first slipping into her wet pussy, forcing her mouth open as he penetrated her. The second tentacle slid easily into her mouth as she was helpless to do anything but take it. She moaned against as the one tentacle stayed in her pussy. Any movement and she would have her orgasm, and he hadnt even started fucking her...

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:16 am

Wraith starts to move the tentacle in Alisha's pussy, but it extremely slow, meant to prolong her agony. The tentacle in her mouth had no taste to it whatsoever, but soon she could taste some lightly sweet ooze coming out of it as it starts to pump. He suddenly makes the tentacle in her sex wiggle to push her over the edge.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am
Profile YIM

Alisha squirmed as the tentacle moved slow inside her. She screamed against the tentacle to go faster please. Alisha's eyes widened as the liquid flowed into her mouth. She was forced to swallow it while the tentacle fucked her mouth. Alisha gasped, choking a little as the tentacle in her sex began to wiggle. She couldnt hold it anymore, and began to orgasm. Her pussy clinched tightly to the tentacle after drenching it in her juices. She laid back panting although the tentacle in her mouth prevented her from resting.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Wraith starts pumping his tentacles faster as she came. Joan stands on the other side seeming to enjoy the spectacle then steps over and turns the vibrators up another notch. "You won't get any mercy from either of us Alisha. You're ours to use..."

Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:45 pm
Profile YIM

Alisha moaned as Wriath pumped faster inside her sex. She couldnt breath normally without taking in the liquid from the tentacle in her mouth, so she began to use her nose. Alisha's eyes pleaded with Joan as she turned the vibrators up, making them move harder against her sensative spots.

Joan's words hit hard. Alisha was their slave til they were satisfied...if she was lucky. Fighting them wasnt working well at this point. So maybe the mercy would eventually come if she did what they said and was a good little toy for them to use. It wasnt going to be easy..but she needed to try.

She relaxed her clinching pussy to let the tentacle have free access, as she began to suck on the tentacle in her mouth. I hope this works... she thought

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am

Wraith's eyes began to glow for a moment, then the rest of his fingers grew into more tentacles. They slither over her body, one poking at her ass as it began to make the same ooze before pushing in. Another wraps around one of her breasts squeezing it and the tip rubbing against her nipple. It didn't look like they were going easy on her until they were satisfied and she woke up. But even then she wouldn't get any rest as she was again going to get used by the real Joan.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:25 am
Profile YIM

Alisha began to get into the rhythm of the creature fucking her. She began to rock her hips, with what little movement she had, into the monsters tentacle. As she rocked into it, another tentacle slid its away around to her ass. Using the ooze as a lube, the tentacle slipped easily into her ass sending a shock throughout her body. She moaned onto the tentacle as the others began playing with her nipple.

The more she accepted it, the easier it became to think. She looked over to Joan, and her eyes begged her to turn the vibrator higher. Since this was just a dream, she would let them have their fun, along with being pleased as well. She mentally smiled to herself. From the restraints, it seemed that their purpose was to rape her. well...rape was only for the unwilling. As the tentacle slid in and out she let another orgasm go, her juices once again covering his tentacle.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:48 am

Joan smiles and turns up the vibrators yet again. "She certainly makes for a great fuck toy." She says as she reaches over rubbing and squeezing her other breast. "Yes she does. It really is a shame she can't be a permanant slave." Wraith adds pushing the tentacles in her pussy and ass harder and deeper.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:02 am
Profile YIM

Alisha listened as Joan turned up the vibrator. This is my dream...I should be able to control it. she thought as she put the appearence of a simple slut on for them to watch.

Alisha started to get used to the drilling of his tentacles and only acted as if it hurt more. She needed to be able to move. She began to try to suck his tentacle with more intensity only to be held back. Mway..uh...I..mwove...ahhh!! and..bwe...let...unchained... she tried to say between getting pounded and the intensity of the vibrator.

What was the worse that could happen? Joan and Wriath controlled her completely here, she couldnt run. What was the risk?

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 am

"No need to try to speak Alisha, I'm in your body and mind, so I know exactly what you want." Wraith said as the chains and the whole table seem to vanish, leaving him holding her with his tentacles. They weren't really needed, even if she did somehow slip away from him, she'd just get recaptured and be faced with harsher punishment from Joan. "I can make it so your mistress can fuck you too. Would you like that?" He asks continuing to thrust into all three holes.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Oh fuck. This wasnt her dream anymore, it was his dream and her nightmare. i-i... she forgot he was in her head. He could even make Joan change sex at will. The thought brought a shiver to her body. Back to struggling. She tried to grab the nearest thing and pull away from him. She tried to will herself to get away from him, but that only led to her thinking more about how much his tentacles invaded her body.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 am

"What's this? Suddenly you don't seem very obediant. I think you need to be punished some more." Wraith holds her up with her back exposed as Joan picks up the whip again and hits her back. "You will learn your place slave." Joan says before giving another lash.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:10 am
Profile YIM

n-no! i am obed- ahhh! she screamed and panted as the whip lashed her back. Alisha tried to avoid the second lashing, to no avail. It stung her back with as much if not more intensity.

She kicked at the whip trying to knock it away from the girl. She couldnt just...let them rape her. And the thought of Joan growing a cock, horrified her...kinda. She panted hoping she knocked the torture weapon away from Joan.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:18 am

"Don't lie to us slave!" Joah says angrily giving her another lashing as Wraith grabs her legs keeping her still. "You tried to get away which would have failed even if you got out of his hold, and you tried to kick the whip out of my hand. Your mistress is very displeased." Another lash across Alisha's back. She then stops and comes up behind Alisha, something pressing against her pussy lips. But it wasn't any of Wraith's tentacles...

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:26 am
Profile YIM

WHACK! Alisha moaned and cried as the whip connected with her back. I-Im sorry for lying M-mistress Alisha arched her back as the second slash connected with her bear skin. Alisha tried to catch her breath before she felt something against her pussy, but it wasnt slimy...it felt..hard. Alisha's eyes widened as she realized what it was. P-please mistress...I-I..w-wont do it again...please dont... Alisha pushed upwards against Wriaths tentacles to try and sneakily get away from it. I-I will be good..

Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next