View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Fated Meeting (Elizia) 

Post Re: Fated Meeting (Elizia)
As she explained herself to the student before her, Elizia noticed that she was looking at the dark tendril holding her wrist in a weird manner, like if a bit disgusted by it but wasn't afraid of it at all, or at least not that surprised. Yeah, she must have run into other monsters around here. Even if she hadn't, with her power she would have probably become aware of their presence anyway. Yoko had also calmed down now that the deity's sexual energy decreased a little. The young girl also asked the blonde goddess to finish her sentence, curious to know what she thought though she wouldn't like it at first. Training... she thought. "You probably need help to withstand this place. It's obviously affecting you and not in the good way. Someone to help you with all this." Elizia cooed but in a very calm and reassuring tone. She had moved slightly forward, towards Yoko as if trying to be closer to her in more than just one way. However, she just looked at her warmly. She had to take care of her servants too, and Yoko was obviously frustrated with Shokushu. Nothing but sex as she said. Elizia could help her to tolerate it more, and in the end she would be able to get her submissive self show more, to accept herself. She was probably sweet talking to her right then, but she wouldn't be comfortable if she broke it to her directly.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:38 pm

When Elizia was walking slightly closer to her, Yoko took the precaution to stay within her personal comfort zone. At most that meant she was keeping the goddess with in slapping distances, but not any closer to her. "What kind of training are we talking about, and I'm suspecting you are the one to help me with this potential training?" Yoko asked the woman in front of her, a tone of skepticism inside her words. It was hard to believe that this woman just wanted to help her. She was just having a hard time believing that a goddess of fertility wanted to help somebody like her. This was Shokushu after all, and anything not human had the goal of screwing her on sight. Why should she believe that Elizia was any different from the rest of the islands perverts?

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 pm

"Well, has anyone else offered you the chance to better tolerate all this?" Elizia asked Yoko, noticing the careful attitude she was having towards her. However, the longer they kept talking, the more the need for satisfaction and juices increased within the goddess. If they kept interacting as casually as they were, it would be much harder for Eliz to hold back her sexual energy as it would begin to well up, and probably it would leak out slowly. In any case, Eliz knew that pressing the matter would not be very beneficial for her, so she decided to take another approach. "It's obvious you don't trust me Yoko. But I can assure you that once I make a decision or a promise with someone, I'll be loyal to it. It's not up to me if you want to accept my offer. So it's your decision if you want to try this. If not, however, I may probably have to abuse of you like your regular monster around here or even attract others to help me with it."

SFA---

Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:57 pm

"When you say it like that, it makes it sound like I have little choice in the matter." Yoko took a deep breath, as she slowly released it her eyes closed. It was apparent she was given some thought to the current offer that was laid out on the table. Elizia had been correct that no one had offered to help her tolerate the island, but then again she seemed to be doing just fine. No, her old self was doing just fine due to her inability to climax. The current her with these awakened powers was having difficulty sleeping some nights, as well other conditions she was slowly noticing. It can't hurt to give it a try. The worst thing that could happen is that I'm raped again. She wondered though what the goddess was going to get out of this though. "I'll take your offer on this training of yours, but what is it that you are getting out of it?" Even though Yoko had accepted the offer she knew there was probably some sort of string attached to it.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm

"Maybe you never had that much of a choice..." Spoke Elizia, taking a slightly thoughtful tone as if thinking that for a student that had met the monsters on the island it was only a matter of time before she got raped again. There was no choice at all for any girl. Yoko could say that she had little choice in the matter, but in reality, she probably never had that much of a choice with other monsters, at least according to the goddess. And in fact, it would remain that way, just that this time it would probably be with her consent... to some extent. The priestess looking girl realized that she could get something out of Elizia's offer but then asked her what would she get in return. "I'll be honest with you for being such a cute and understanding girl. I abuse of you girls on this island because I need your sexual juices. And I mean that. It is in my top priorities to acquire them. If you accept my offer, you're gonna have to pay me with your sexual juices. If it sounds a bit better for you, I can try not to be that rough with you."

SFA---

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:22 am

Yoko rubbed the temple of her head as she heard the goddess' explanation. Fortunately for Elizia she had meet Yoko current self, instead of the young woman previous self who couldn’t climax, and hence wouldn't be able to pay the goddess' price. Yoko would fold her arms under bosom, as she looked at Elizia again. "I am not some priceless antique you need to be careful with. I am also not some well made container that can take punishment without breaking." It was simply her telling Elizia she didn't need to be extremely gentle, but also at the same time not to be over rough where she might suffer injury. Yoko felt there was something else behind this woman, and her offer of teaching tolerance. She would just need to figure what it was as these lessons progressed. "I'm guessing it’s safe to presume that these lessons would begin tonight correct?" Yoko still hadn't moved from where she was standing, as her posture did not change in the slightest. It seemed as if she was waiting to see what the goddess was going to do next.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am

The young student seemed to be careful about understand what the goddess was explaining to her. Obviously, Eliz thought she had been clear enough to what she considered to be a student that would be a prominent submissive girl if trained correctly. A small smile formed in her face when Yoko didn't seem to get all angry at the goddess when she heard what she would have to offer in exchange to learn to tolerate the island. The deity knew that in order to have the 'sexual priestess' begin to be more tolerant, she had to learn to accept her submissive side. It actually could seem that Eliz was plotting to get all the fun, but in reality, her offer would be true. Elizia knew that Yoko had an incredible potential to be a submissive student, she would make a perfect servant; and if she accepted her submissive self, she would then learn to tolerate the island. However, considering how she was acting, there was no way that Yoko would accept so peacefully Elizia's attempts to train her.

"I'm glad to see that you seem okay with this. And don't worry, even if you think that you're enduring a torment, believe me when I say that I will take very good care of you. I will not let anything bad happen to you now that you and I have an understanding." Yoko's arms crossed just below her bosom attracted the attention of Eliz for a second, which she used to admire her garments one more time. Of course, she seemed very calm and didn't linger at all before looking at her eyes again. What she was thinking was that she may have to get subtle at first, in reality. "It's very safe to think so Yoko. But first, do you have any objection if I prefer to be paid before tonight's lesson?" The goddess approached the student, carefully yet seductively. Her sexual energy was turning back to its true intensity due to her increasing lust and excitement to carry this out. "You and I will have to get very personal and intimate so it would be best if you started to accept it and get used to it, too..." she added.

SFA---

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:42 am

Yoko closed her eyes briefly as she heard Elizia speak of protecting her. It was something Yoko knew was impossible as the goddess couldn't watch over her twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. When Elizia was having fun with another student, something would be happening to Yoko. Whether this event was good or bad was just a matter of prospective. Watching the goddess approach her, Yoko wasn't impressed in the least bit. She was probably immune to such flaunting; after all she was stuck on a island full of woman with similar body types to Elizia's. The Goddess had asked for advance payment for tonight's lesson, and so Yoko was going to give the woman her payment. Turning her back to Elizia briefly there was obviously some shuffling going on, as Yoko was bent over. Nothing seemed to have been removed from the outer layer of clothing, as Yoko turned back around.

Due to Elizia turning up her sexual aura again, Yoko could feel herself becoming aroused again. In her hand, or rather the tip of her finger was a pair of panties. The panties were discolored from the amount of fluid they had collected. The panties were obviously ruined due to the amount of sexual juices they had absorbed. "Here is your payment as you have requested." A blush was across Yoko's face as she held out her panties for the woman to take. Her grey orbs looking someplace else in the room. She wasn't trying to be a smart ass, Yoko was just unsure if Elizia could extract sexual juices indirectly, or if the method had to be more direct. "I've been having this sort of argument with someone who helps out at the shrine I volunteer at. I was hoping that you could hopefully answer the question, before we began the lesson. Do undergarments block the flow of sexual energy?" The other person was her inner self, but there was no reason for Elizia to know about that part of her, or that she could do more than just raise barriers. Yoko intended to keep it that way for now.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:20 pm

The young priestess knew that Elizia's words were not holding much truth in them, the ones about protecting her were practically the ones that bothered her the most. Of course it was a matter of perspective between the two. Yoko could think that being raped by a monster in the island was a terrible thing and that was what Eliz said she could protect her from, but for the goddess it was a different thing. It actually would help her with some luck to keep training Yoko. She had to accept her submissive side, and some decent monsters would be of good assistance every now and then. To this end, any sexual encounter was possible of helping to bring out her true self. What she did mean though was to actually be able to protect her against other dangers that would harm her body in any way. Eliz was capable of using some magic to keep an eye on her anyway.

Seeing Yoko so relaxed even with her luscious body right before her was a bit amusing for the goddess. She did seem used to it. However, when she turned around with her clothes still on, Eliz felt a bit disappointed, though seeing the panties in her hand made her face transform to one of joy. The deity laughed as she took the soaked panties and looked at Yoko. "My, aren't you the funny one? These will help but I'm gonna need more, and I'll have to be a lot more direct about extracting them..." Her voice cooed as she raised the panties in the air. She looked up at them and opened her mouth, lowering the wet undergarments to her mouth and enveloping them completely, sucking and absorbing what were very tasty and impressive juices even for the deity. She raised them as she kept drinking them, finally pulling them off her mouth as her eyes glowed faintly, recovering a tiny bit of her powers. "But of course they do, my dear. Don't tell anyone but that's why I use no sort of undergarments either, hehe," she said giggling a bit as if playing before adding, "That was going to be a request of mine for you too. Since you agreed on this, I will ask of you not to wear any kind of undergarments except when you have to wear your uniform. I don't need you getting in a lot of trouble for not following the rules."

SFA---

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Yoko cheeks turned slightly crimson as the deity confessed to not wearing any undergarments, and asked the same of her. She could hear her inner self bragging about how she was right, and even more so when she was told not to wear any undergarments when she was out of uniform. She was just relieved it wasn't full time, since it would only be half the day she was with out undergarments. Yoko let out a sigh though at the thought of walking around campus with nothing on underneath her clothes. "I see are there any other request that I should be aware of ?" Yoko wasn't seeing these as request but more as rules that were to be followed during her training. It wouldn't be that big of an adjustment, since she was with out undergarments sometimes even during the school day, or at some point in the day. It would just be a conscious decision not to wear any after classes were over, instead of it being forced on to her. Another sigh would leave her lips, as she waited for the deity in front of her to make her next move.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:53 pm

It was pretty obvious for Elizia the sudden change of skin color in Yoko's face as she revealed the fact about her clothes and made her request to her. In fact, the goddess liked it, thinking of it as being pretty cute, and smiled at her warmly. It also seemed to her that she was thinking about something before sighing and asking the deity if there was any other request she had to do. "Don't be afraid to explore your sexuality. In fact, I encourage you to do it so you can be more honest with yourself and get used to the reality of this island. Denying and trying to block what happens here will only end up being bad for you, so you must first come to accept it and how you react to it." As she spoke, Yoko would also feel that the sexual aura of Elizia was growing to an intensity close to the one she felt when the goddess was wandering through the halls. It was to be expected, but Elizia didn't do anything yet to quench it, instead letting it grow and happy to get part of the deal clear before moving on to anything, even though she knew that the priestess would end up getting more aroused. That's why a small giggle almost escaped her lips.

SFA---

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Yoko shouldn't have been surprised by what the deity requested next, but she was. The color in her cheeks becoming brighter then they had been a moment ago. She was half confused and half embarrassed with what she was being asked to be done next. "W...what do you mean by that exactly. I thought you said I didn't have to bend over for those things. Why is trying to block out what happens so bad ?" The confusion in her voice was very apparent, as Elizia had managed to put her off balance. Normally when it was said to explore your sexuality it was pertaining to the act of sex. Her inner self was enjoying her reaction though, as she was telling herself now she would have little choice but to accept her. It was true that obeying this request could drastically change who she was. It was something Yoko was nervous about, as she was unsure of what type of person she would turn into.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Eliz noticed how strongly her most important request for Yoko stunned and confused the young student. The flushing of her cheeks and the confused look in her eyes were not only as clear as day but also a bit amusing for the goddess. She could feel Yoko's embarrassment and doubts filling her mind as she spoke to Elizia. "I'm not telling you to go parading around naked, asking to be penetrated by them, am I? But when it happens, you must accept that and explore your sexuality. In fact, if you fancy, I also encourage you to do it with other students." Elizia had moved just a step closer to Yoko, almost impossible to notice but she did so to admire the student. "First of all, you end up hurting yourself when those things happen. It's something that has happened, happens and will continue to do so in this island, so you must first learn to accept it before you can tolerate it. Be honest with yourself, and if you happen to enjoy it, do not think it's so bad. Listen to your feelings and to yourself, and do what you think you'd like to do. If you feel horny then get relief, if you want to be with someone then do so. This is my most important request for you Yoko."

SFA---

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 am

The more Elizia spoke the more her inner self was laughing it up. Though physically Yoko's hands were placed on her cheeks as her eyes went wide, and she shook her head back and forth. Monsters were one thing but to actually do such things with the other students was something completely different. She seemed on the brink of complete panic when her inner self snapped her out of it. Telling her to calm down and take a deep breath, which she promptly did before slowly letting it out. She felt somewhat better, but she still didn't know about given into her own desires and urges part. "I...I'm not sure I can do something like that. I mean it seems like a bit self indulgent, and have you seen the other students? There is no way they let somebody like me do such things with them." Yoko was hesitant as she spoke and slightly unnerved. It was apparent Elizia had hit some sort of mark to get her like this. It was possible that Elizia had found Yoko's fears about herself by accident or maybe the girl’s desires by the way she was currently acting.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:21 am

((Sorry for taking so long, the weekend got me very busy))

Even though Elizia's tone was calm and she had a warm smile on her face, on the inside, she was practically laughing at Yoko as well. She knew she had jackpot with the student, and there she was, finally starting to affect the priestess with something more than her sexual aura. It was not only what she was doing but also the expression on her face that amused Elizia. Finally when Yoko let out a deep breath, the deity looked at her a bit curiously and then she spoke. "You can Yoko, and you will, even if it seems a bit self indulgent for you, replied Elizia, offering the priestess some words for confidence though they probably wouldn't work that well. It was a request from her after all, she would have to do it even if she wouldn't like at first if she desired to go through Elizia's training. "And you haven't tried with the students have you? You'd be surprised how many of them have sexual intercourse with others. And you're so beautiful, there'd be no way they wouldn't like to. Of course, some would be more hesitant than others, but still, you should try if you wish, just like I requested of you."

SFA---

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next