View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reliving the nightmare(Ishtar) 

Post Re: Reliving the nightmare(Ishtar)
Ishtar gasped as she felt her red knight begin to push the egg deeper inside the princess. N-no, I don't want to perform.....ahhhhh.....not like this, not like this. However, the pleas fell on deaf ears as Ryu was more interested in getting the most reaction of from the crowd. She tugged a little, as Ishtar let out a shout as her nipple clamps were tugged upon. Ishtar looked up in horror to see that most of the crowd seemed interested in what her lover was doing to her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:03 am

As Ryu turns the vibrator up another notch, she looks back. "Oh, here he comes now. Just in time too, he'll really help you put on a great show tonight." From the shadows of the stage behing Ryu emerges a ghostly monster, having a few tentacles on its hands and it seemed to float. "A pleasure to meet you face to face Ishtar...or at least as close to face to face as we can get. My name is Wraith. I am the one that manipulated your body while you were still awake and helped give you that wonderful performance. Now I'm controlling your dream. Everything that's happening is my doing, and I have to say you're one of my favorite girls so far." Wraith comes closer and lets one of his longer tentacles slither over Ishtar's body.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar let out a loud moan as she felt the vibrations get more intense. Her lover seems to recognize someone emerging to shadows to the of the stage. The grey creature slowly made his way the bound student, he looked absolutely terrifying especially with the horns coming out of his head. Still she couldn't look away, those red eyes felt like they were staring straight through her. As he came closer, it became clear that the monster was simply floating towards her, holding out what appeared to be tentacles that were coming off his hands. Y-you were the one who manipulated me in on stage? She didn't want to think about that incident, much less relive it. I am one of your favorites? Why is that. She wasn't sure if she wanted to know the true reason, even as a tentacle began to explore her nubile frame.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:50 am

"Because you're one of the more interesting girls I've played with, and so easily manipulated. One of my other favorites I played with while she was in a class. I couldn't quite her to break down in front of all her classmates, but I did get her to admit to another student that she wanted to be dominated. Toying with you girls makes me feel so alive again, the only thing that would make it better is if I could ravage you physically as well. But enough talk, the audience came for a show and that's what we're going to give them." Wraith said as he moves his tentacle down towards her pussy. Ryu moves the toy over Ishtar's clit as the tentacle begins to rub between her lips.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

No please, don't make face the audience again, the young woman pleaded as she bound helplessly in front of the crowd. The red-eyed monster however was having none of that as his tentacle began to move towards her lower lips. Ishtar could only watch on in horror as her lover also did the same. The blue haired struggled to stifle a moan as she felt the creature's tentacle began to rub her flower. However when Ryu pinch her clit, Ishtar gasped and then moaned as the combined sensations were too much for her to resist.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:21 pm

The audience seemed to become more interested as Wraith's tentacle begins to push inside Ishtar slowly. Ryu in turn, set the vibrator against her clit up even more. "When this is over, you'll be the most famous performer in the whole school. Everyone will be talking about you." Ryu spoke, as if they really were doing this in real life. This might have seemed all too real to Ishtar had Ryu not said anything earlier.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar head pointed upwards as she felt the tentacle begin to push inside her flower even as Ryu pushed the vibrator against her clit a bit harder. The blue haired actress let out a loud moan, one that filled the whole theater. As her moan faded away, the young woman's head fell foward. She could only look on in shock at how interested the crowd seemed to what was going on stage. P-please, I don't want to be known for this.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 am

"It's a little late for that now." Ryu said giving the nipple clamps another tug. "All you can do now is accept it." Wraith add as he starts pulling his tentacle in and out of Ishtar's sex. The audience starts to clap as the two pleasure her on stage, some even whistling and cheering as she moans out. "They don't seem to be viewing you with shame, so maybe you shouldn't think of this as such a bad thing." Ryu says.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar let out a sharp yelp as she felt her red headed lover pull on her nipple clamp. As the creature told her to accept it, the young woman could only gasp and moan as she felt the tentacle begin to thrust in and out of her flower. Worse, the blue haired actress could hear the crowd begin to clap at what was going on stage. Ryu was quick to tell the young woman that she didn't have to view with shame, but the young woman shook her head. The crowd themselves were her worse nightmare, she couldn't believed that they were getting into it.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:21 am

"I think I want to help ravage her too. Just touching her is getting boring." Ryu said taking away the vibrator. "I can help you with that..." Wraith said, adding a cock to her body. Ryu smiles and looks to Ishtar holding her new appendage. "How do you like it? I bet you really want this inside you. Don't bother denying it." She teased.

Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she saw her lover suddenly grow a male member infront of her. She still couldn't believe she was dreaming and wished that she would wake up. Her lower grabbed a hold of her new member as large as it was. Ummmm....I don't want, not here, not now. She knew that would do little good but she felt it needed to be said anyways.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:52 am

"Oh I think you do. Question is, where should I used it on you first?" After a moment Ryu smiles and motions for the chains holding Ishtar's arms up to be lowered, then pushes her down to her knees and holds her cock to her mouth. "You can lick and suck all you like. No biting, or you'll be severely punished." The audience's clapping and cheering seemed to get louder watching Ishtar be used like this.

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt herself being lowered on the chains. Soon she was dropped on her knees right in from of her new augmented lover. Ryu quickly pushed her member to the blue haired actress's mouth. The audience suddenly got louder as they seemed to be enjoying what Ryu and Wraith were doing to her. The young woman not sure what to do, only slowly began to wash the tip of the member with her tongue.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 am

Ryu smiles and closes her eyes as Ishtar began using her tongue. "Come now, you can at least try to do better than that." She forces the head into Ishtar's mouth and holds her so she can't pull off. Wraith uses his other hand slowly pushing the tentacle into her ass, ravaging both of her holes.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:21 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned loudly as she felt Wraith's tentacle push inside her rear even as the other continued to thrust inside her flower. Her lover took advantaged and shoved her member inside Ishtar's mouth. The young woman now was used at both ends fully as the crowded looked on, the blue haired girl felt embarrassed and humiliated. However, she struggled just to focus on the two that was engaged with her and tried to block out the audience.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next