View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Who needs sleep? (slimer) 

Post Re: Who needs sleep? (slimer)
Slimer felt exhileration at the success of wrapping one wrist and stepped even closer as the student backs herself into the corner. He closes in from less than 5 feet away now as the tentacle seeks to coil up her wrist a little and secure his grip more firmly. The other two striking tentacles retract preparing for another launch at the struggling student. The tentacle along the floor and wall corner continues creeping a couple feet away and seeks to coil her right ankle and prevent further escape.

Creeping closer he now stands in striking distance and launches another tentacle strike at her free wrist and waist attempting to coil around her stomach...

Tell me your name and beg for me to go easy on you, and I will consider your pleas, this little charade is over now, Slimer says as he steps in...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 26, 2011 7:21 pm

This guy doesn't give up. . . thought Kaila as she continued to yank on the tentacle wrapped around her wrist. When another two tentacles lashed at her she groaned as she dove to avoid one and smacked her shoulder hard into a wall that was much closer than she had anticipated. Her dive caused the last tentacle to miss her wrist but instead to wrap around her right ankle. "Damn!" she said, her shoulder aching and feeling terrible for it actually catching her to some degree. She writhed and rolled across the floor to escape the tentacles.

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Slimer misses her free wrist as she dives this time brusing her shoulder but he does manage to snag her right ankle, while the one grabbing her left wrist struggles to hold on. She rolls accross the ground managing to free her ankle but the left wirst is firmly coiled in the process while she rolls inches from the tendril sneaking accross the floor. It leaps towards her right wrist as she stops rolling when she reaches the wall attempting to snare her freedom from her.

Why do you continue to fight? I am here to bring you pleasure and not pain. Slimer says as he slowly approaches her prostrate form from behind.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2