View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Possessed(Mac) 

Post Re: Possessed(Mac)
Hope had a spasm rock her body. She gasped in pleasure and found her mouth on the girls hairless snatch. Her lips grazed the outer lips of the girls pussy. Hope bucked her hips trying to force the girl off, but that only drove her rapists tongue deeper

Fri May 27, 2011 12:52 am

The girl grins letting her tongue slide back and forth between her pussy lip teasing her, her thumb rubbing her clit. "Mmmm I had no idea you human girls tasted so sweet. I'm really going to enjoy this..."

Fri May 27, 2011 12:55 am
Profile YIM

Another spasm rocked Hope and buried her face into the girls damp snatch again. She felt her body betray her and she had an orgasm.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:06 am

"Mmm by the way, this girl here does love doing this with other girls. I'm sure once she regains her senses and sees you, she'll be most pleased." Wraith teased pushing the girl's fingers into Hope's cunt pulling them in and out. There was a moan let out from the girl. Wraith was blocking out any pleasure Hope may have been giving the girl intentionally or not to focus on tormenting her, but eventually it would be too overwhelming even for him.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:11 am
Profile YIM

As the orgasm subsided, Hope continued to lick the other girls very wet pussy. She licked on the clit as she bucked her hips.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 am

The girl's breathing became heavier as her arousal builds, causing Wraith to try harder to block out the pleasure. Her fingers move faster and she leans down licking at Hope's clit.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 am
Profile YIM

Hope buried her face into the young woman's hairless snatch, she was sucking on her clit and dove her tongue deep into her pussy. Another spasm rocked her body and she began her second orgasm.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:49 am

Wraith was rather mystified by Hope's eagerness to keep pleasuring the girl's body, despite the fact she was being used against her. Had she become so lustful she forgot? Or even stopped caring? He would have to come back and play with her again another time, see what it would be like ravaging her in her mind instead. The girl's fingers then start moving in an up and down motion rather than in and out.

Fri May 27, 2011 2:45 am
Profile YIM

Freeing her face from the girls snatch, Hope, lost in her lust screamed at the top of her lungs. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum you slut!" she plowed her face back in the girls snatch and continued to lick.

Fri May 27, 2011 3:16 am

The girl looks back at Hope and grins moving her fingers faster. This time though, she suddenly stops right when she's on the edge of another climax. Wraith was going to remind her that while it was his intent to make her squirm and moan, he was still calling the shots.

Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Hope continued to furiously lick at the girls pussy. She would drive her tongue into her slit then suck on her clit. She'd already came twice so it was her turn to climax.

Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 pm

"You're trying to make this body cum, aren't you? Right now I'm blocking it, but I'll admit the feeling was much stronger than I thought. I don't know how long I can hold it back." Wraith said, making the girl move her fingers faster. Her body shuddered as the pleasure was getting harder to ignore.

Fri May 27, 2011 8:01 pm
Profile YIM

"Untie me and I'll bring you to an explosive climax you'll never forget," Hope gasped

Fri May 27, 2011 9:53 pm

OOC: Be careful how much she enjoys it. We can get in trouble if it looks consentual. Hope will stay tied up so it still shows she's being force.

IC: "You seem to have forgotten I'm using this girl to have my way with you. To make you squirm and moan." The girl kept her pussy in Hope's face as her fingers were pushed in deeper. Despite the fact that Wraith would eventually be overwhelmed by the arousal the girl's body felt, he was still having a great deal of fun ravaging someone physically for the first time.

Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Profile YIM

OOC: I know

IC: "Damn," she thought. "Was hoping that'd work." Hope struggled against her ravaging.

Sat May 28, 2011 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next