View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unexpected Visitor (for Crystal) 

She felt a large chill go up her spine when she felt the hand slip under her panties. She gulped. She wiggled around a little, trying to get comfortable, which wasn't easy. No one else has ever touched her there, execpt for herself occasionally. "I." She shook her head. She shouldn't be doing this, but her body wouldn't budge.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:26 am

Robios didn't want to stop, but instead he released more of the pheromone into the air, his phallus almost tenting the front of his skirt. He didn't bother to hide it as it squirmed of its own accord, his eyes meeting with Crystals. "Lay on the bed, I want to show you something and I want you to trust me, okay?"

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:38 am

The pheromone was more than enough. She stared hard at her then she nodded. She slowly laid her back down on the bed. She didn't know what to expect. Her mind was clouded with fog and she couldn't comprehend much anymore.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:40 am

Robios watched the girl lay back on the bed and the monster wasn't going to waste any time. Shuffling over to the other bed, the alien began ripping the sheets into long strips, perhaps to use as binding of sorts. Robios approached Crystal laying on the bed and crouched over her, the leech-like phallus sliding eagerly over the girls stomach as he tied her hands to the headboard. The slimy appendage was quickly removed as Robios went to bind the girls feet as well.

"How do you feel Crystal? Tell me the truth." Robios asked, lightly binding the feet and tightening the restraints on the girls wrists to prevent much of a struggle.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 am

She felt uneasy to he honest. She didn't knoe what Rebecka was doing. She pulled at the restraints. "I don't understand, what are you doing?" She wiggled on the bed, looking up at her hands.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:53 am

"I just need you to trust me," Robios stated once more, sliding down the black undergarments beneath his skirt and positioning himself on Crystals stomach. Straddling her just beneath the swell of her breasts, surely the captive girl could feel the slithering member of the alien rounding the area below her lucious orbs.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth. If any of it seems painful, you can open your eyes okay?" Robios tried to say, unable to tell if the pheromone was wearing off. It would take some severe effort on this girls part, but she appeared resilient mentally.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:12 am

She felt something weird slithering near her breasts. She gulped. She was now having second thought. Her mind was trying to break the hold of the pheromone, but her body obeyed. Slowly she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, waiting.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:12 am

Robios watched with a gleeful look on his face as Crystal obeyed his commands. Though his pheromone wasn't meant to cause one to submit, it caused one to become quite trusting of those just meeting him. The leech-like phallus slithered upward as Robios rested his hands on the firm mounds of Crystals breasts, softly plying the skin as the tentacle crawled through the valley between them. The phallus arched like a snake waiting to strike and smoothed its form, entering the beautiful girls mouth.

Then it began to expand as it reached the back of her throat. Robios chuckled darkly, having completely subdued the girl and moaned a deep, guttural moan as the phallus opened its mouth inside of Crystals throat. It curved and throbbed violently within her windpipe, searching for any such place to lay a seed and latch onto her erotic energy stores.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:25 am

She immediatly opened her eyes when she felt something slimy inter deep into her mouth and into her throat. Once she saw that it was some strange leech like creature, and it was connected to Rebecka. She quickly regretted trusting her. She pulled hard on the sheets that bound her hands and legs, and tried to scream, but they were muffled by the leech.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:04 am

The time to hide himself was done, and Robios quickly assumed his male role. "Do not attempt to scream, the vibrations will stimulate me all the quicker when it comes time to release my seed," The alien said, brushing back his long hair and revealing his wickedly pointed ears. Those same hands moved downward and stroked the extended belly that held said seed, and as he did so, the phallus pulsed yet again.

The maw of the phallus opened inside of Crystals belly, latching onto her insides and slowly began sucking away much of her energy. Sexually, she would be drained, but her mental resolve would surely heighten. As a precautionary measure, Robios slid his fingers behind him and pressed a clawed thumb between his victims labia and a clawed forefinger at the pucker of her hole.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:33 pm

She could feel her body being drained, but she wasn't dieing, only getting weaker. Her struggles were dieing down and she soon stopped pulling at her bonds, but once she felt a finger touch her sex lips, her struggles resumed.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:07 am

Not in any hurry having tied his bonds fairly tight, Robios smirked and teased the outside of Crystals sex, the clawed thumb scraping along the outer edges and the soft pink flesh near the outside. With a forceful expression crossing his face, he pressed his forefinger hard into the pucker of her anus, gathering several pleasured throbs from his phallus.

"Ah, have you never had anything in here before Crystal?" He said in his true voice, leaning forward to her cheek, eyeing the squirming member in her mouth. He stuck out his tongue and traced her lips carefully and slowly licked a portion of his own phallus before bringing his eyes to lock with his victims. "We will change that soon,"

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:27 am

She flinched when she felt the creature stick a finger in her anus. She closed her eyes tightly and gave muffled whimpers. She tried to wiggle her body, but the weight of Rebecka on her wasn't allowing her to move as much as she wanted to. She felt the tounge trace along her lips. Crystal stared into the eyes of Rebecka, the girl she had trusted.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:34 am

Robios smirked and the phallus began to squirm more as it expanded to its full girth and slid from the girls throat. Slimy juices followed by some internal fluids dripped from it, leaving a nasty trail from Crystal's lips to the lips of the phallus. "You feel betrayed, but do not fret. I came to feed, and I will not fail to betray you as prey." Robios stated, standing up on the bed, his phallus moving of its own accord, writhing like a snake.

"You have many orifices for this seed of mine to grow," The alien said, stroking his belly lovingly. "Either you choose where it will be placed, or I will. Struggling will only make this all the more enjoyable for me..."

Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:49 am

She coughed several time, trying to get the juices out from her throat. She looked up at the alien, but her gaze was at the leech like appendage coming from her crotch. The juices dripped from her lips and onto the bed. She laid there frozen. Her hands were balled up into fists, while she was trying to get her hands free.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next