View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lost... (Open) 

He grins as he catches both the girls, and with a strong tug he pulls Isabel into the room so that all her struggling does is close the door behind her.

He begins to pull both girls towards him now, letting them struggle, he just tightens his tendrils around them.

As they get within reach he wraps his long tail around Isabel's waist to hold her tightly as he lets her hands go. Using those tendrils he wraps them about Kuria's wrists lifting her up so she is spread eagle infront of the other girl.

He then reaches with his hands and begins to slowly rip Kuria's clothing from her body, stripping her infront of the other, letting Isabel see her future as well.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:36 am
Profile YIM

Shuddering with fear, Kuria did not even have the presence of mind to scream. Pulling mightinly to try and get away, all that happened was that her bonds tightened. She wished the other girl had not come in and was spared this terrible fate but there was nothing she could do about it now.
She whimpered as item by item, her clothes were removed form her body and her silken skin bared to the monster's hungry gaze. Sleek muscles ripples under ivory skin as she fought her undressing to the last piece of clothing that was rippd off.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:48 am

(Am I allowed to join in? If not, please tell me and I'll go. xD)

Riko is slowly wandering back through the dark corridors back to her room after a brief toilet trip. Clad in only her thin, short hot pink nightie, she shivers a little.
"God, it's so cold here... I never expected this.. damnit.."
Her pink nipples are visibly prickling with the chills through the thin cottony fabric of her night dress.

As she walks, she can hear what sounds like muffled whimpering and tearing sounds emanating from a nearby doorway.

"...hm?" she mutters to herself, curiosity getting the better of her as she tiptoes along in search of the source of these peculiar sounds..

Finding the room, she presses her ear carefully to the dark wood of the heavy door. Sure enough, she can hear whimpers and a scuffling, struggling sound.

"Oh my..." she thinks, "Is she okay...? Should I go in...?"

After a hesitation, the petite young student turns the door handle with her small, soft hand and slowly pushes the door open.

She was definitely not expecting the sight that stood before her now!!!

"Oh my God-!!!" she exclaims, frozen to the spot, her legs suddenly too heavy to lift, her eyes glued to the naked body that was held before her.. and the hideous and terrifying creature that was binding her.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:42 pm

No matter how hard she had tried, the monster had continued to pull her and the other girl farther and farther in. She tried to bite at the tenticles but too late, they fell away just as his tail wrapped around her binding her even better than the tenticles had.

She heard a ripping sound and looked up, violet eyes widening at the scene before her. For a moment she was just stunned as the monster continued to rip article of clothing after article of clothing. She blinked before strougeling to kick the tail or something.

She heard the door open again, "run!" she screamed not even pausing to know who she was yelling at to run. She noticed the small petite girl standing in the door way and heard her words, "Just run! quick!"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:08 am
Profile YIM

He looks up as the door opens again, shifting to hold Kuria's wrists with his hand he sends his now free tendrils towards the petite girl, hoping to catch her to drag her into the room as well.

Meanwhile he uses his other hand to finish stripping Kuria and he then reaches gripping Isabel's wrists, his tendrils shifting from Kruia's legs to the other girls, his tail though quickly wrapping about Kuria before she can get more than a step from him. And now he begins to strip Isabel, giving a deep hissing/clicking laughter at his good fortune.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:54 am
Profile YIM

Isabel's eyes turned quickly back towards the monster just before the tail releases her and she's once more bound by the tenticles. She tried to kick her legs or something but was helpless as her clothing was ripped from her body, her creamy skin revealed and her breasts bouncing free, nipples tightening lightly from the cool air.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Riko screamed as the tendrils reached out to her and spun on her heel to escape. She heard the girl crying for her to run, and she knew she had to get help.

She leapt for the doorway, yes, she was almost there.. hurry!

...but she wasn't quick enough to escape this monster. Its thick, pulsating tentacles wrapped round her front, clutching her breasts against her.

Riko let out a terrified and hoarse scream as she watched the doorway slipping away from her and her feet were lifted from the ground.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:52 pm

Kuria finally screamed, unable to hold the sound back. She could not believe what she was seeing and as the cold air caressed her heated flesh, she shivered uncontrollably.
She writhed in the tentacle's grasp, breasts heaving, her nails digging into the thick tentacle in an attempt to free herself.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:28 pm

He gives a hissing/clicking laugh as he hears the girls scream, his tail tightens around Kuria as she tries to claw it away from her. He squeezes one of Isabel's breasts before reaching towards Riko as she is brought towards him, ripping her clothing so she is as naked as the other two..and now he looks at the three licking his lips with that long tongue.

He first forces Kuria onto her back, using his tail to keep her pinned till he can put Isabel ontop of her, letting the two face each other. He uses his hands to hold them down freeing his tendrils to begin exploring over Riko's body, curling about her breasts, tickling her thighs, holding her where she can see him moving up behind the two he has put down, his two thick shafts standing ready to violate the girls.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Profile YIM

"Nnggg... nooo..!! ..Please.. don't...." she begs ina series of whimpers and cries. She needlessly pushes and struggles against the creatures hold but only succeeds in creating what would be a more exciting view for him: a pale, naked, writhing body.

She gasped in shock as its tendrils squeezed round her soft, cushiony breasts and shivers as he ripples over her desperately sensitive thighs.

Now Riko's eyes widen when she sees what this thing has in store... "No!! No, don't!!! You mustn't!! Please!!!!"

She struggles more desperately, feeling the need to somehow rescue these girls though with no idea how..!!

Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:27 pm

((Mind if I join aswell? though It does look like it's getting crowded for one monster... I'll get permission before posting))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:58 pm

((oh my rage you're getting all the girls... I'm not sure If I can mentally allow you to hog them to yourself; would any of you mind a second monster in here?))

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:30 am

(I think it would be okay if a second monster joined, then Ragerath won't be so swamped with girls. xD Then I think it should be okay for Karissa to join too. But I only just joined too, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say yes. o.o ~waits for Kuria, Ragerath and Nittia to return~)

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:38 am

((I don't mind in the least as long as no one else does, with all these girls I was about to put up the monster in trouble flare..I mean, they could rape me! heh))

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:20 am
Profile YIM

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next