View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Privicy disturbed(For Kim & a monster) 

I had let the last two people to find out my little secret to why not allow her? I nodded to myself blushing slightly looking to her camera set up.

"this is a lot of people's favorite outfit... would you... like me to pose for you, It's something of a gift for people who catch me out there like you have."

I scratched at the floor with my clothed foot my hand running around my navel still my other hand hanging slightly over my crotch out of reflex of me feeling so unclothed. In my head I sighed again; there went my foot again... maybe I had to work on my honor of not going back on what I say but, until then I just had to. I returned to my place on the bed and leaned back stretching, arching my back and pushing my chest forward; I didn't think anything of it but, it was provocative unintentionally calling out for kim to grope me. hopefully she'd know how naive I was about things like this.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:21 am

I looked at her pose as I look into her eyes and would slowly crawl over to her and grope her left breasts and then without warning I would kissed her softly on her lips and looks at her "sorry I couldn't help it.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:27 am

My eyes went wide when her hand covered the crescent on my chest. my face outshone my hair in it's shade. I straightened up looking at her in shock. Did every girl in this school try to have sex with people they just met... or was I really that seductive when I was dressed like this? I never believed the forum posts from guys wishing I was in bed with them made it even more difficult when i found out how many of those posts had been from women. Did I really turn people on so much?

"Every one whose caught me ends up doing that... could I ask... why?"

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:35 am

"because your hot that's why." I say while playing with her breasts and kissed her neck softly as I smiled "and... because I always say this to a new girl I hope we can become good friends heck maybe I give you a nice dance for showing me that hot outfit." I say while playing with her nipple alittle

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:41 am

Even through the tough stick on I had over it; I could feel her fingers tracing my nipple. Her kisses made me sweat just a little as i shifted slightly away.

"It can't be that..."
I said my vision blurring my contacts had fallen out when jolted up. I weakly felt around for the knob to my nightstand drawer to find my glasses.

["I've never even been asked on a real date, how can i be 'hot' as you say?"/color]

I thought about her words again remembering her offer for a dance and shivered slightly unsure what type of 'dance' she meant. I still hadn't found the knob to my draw and was too embarassed to ask for help.

[color=blue]"And that dance... I'm sure you'd rather not waste your energy with me..."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:49 am

I couldn't believe that this girl thought so low of her self as I cup her cheek "I don't see why anyone would ask you on a date you have a great body that's for sure." I say with a nod "matter of fact how bout I take you on a date sometime." I say while giving her a wink.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:01 am

I was surprised by her offerI hadn't seen the wink, hell I could barely make out where her eyes were without my contacts or glasses. I finally found the handle to my drawer and began to feel around in it desperately seeking one of the cases.
"that... that would be fun..."
I told her my jaw dropping as I ripped the drawer out of the nightstand and poured it onto my bed; my frames were there, snapped in half the lenses were shattered every contact was completely opaque with black paint along with a letter.

'Lets see what good your 179 is when you're blind... don't cross me again; Signed-Anon.'

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:11 am

I gasped looking at her broken glasses "who did this to your glasses!?" I say while looking at her and then at the note "and who is this Anon"?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:16 am

"Anon? That's an abbreviation for anonymous... Could be anyone from a jealous student to a spiteful teacher... I usually spend my class time teaching rather than writing notes... I sort of think I've pissed off half the school."
I told her crying slightly as i pointed towards my closet... or in my vision the gray blur with the shiny blur hanging on it.

"theres a small safe in there; the pass code is 198734... I keep my spare glasses in there... I owe you for even being here Kim... tell me if you want anything as payback..."
I blushed heavily as I said that half expecting her to request a strip show. I brought one of the tails to my face and wiped the tears away calmly. truth be told if I had been able to see I might have just kissed he for being so caring. I shok off the thoughts crossing my mind of how else she might want to be repaid the thoughts made me feel like a pervert even more so when my hand landed on her covered crotch instead of on the bed... It wasn't on purpose I was nearly blind after all...

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:28 am

I blush as her hand landed on my crotch but I knew she didn't mean to do that I would then do as she told me and would open the safe and take her glasses and give them to her as I smile "if you really want to repay me then all I want is your friendship.... and that date." I say with a giggle

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:50 am

Placing the glasses on the bridge of my nose and tying them to the back of my head I hid the tie with my hair the looked at her smiling happily giving her a quick hug.

"alright, a friend and date it is then."

I stood and cleaned the destroyed glasses and contacts before cracking my knuckles my tripod however tipped over and I jumped loosing my footing i ended up on my bed... on top of kim my head in her cleavage my hand pushing on her crotch; I was clumsy when I was embarassed and it seemed to have gotten worse since i arrived at this school.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:10 am

I shut my eyes as she fell ontop of me as I blushed and flet my nipples harden and my pussy getting very wet as if it wasn't wet enough already I would rest my hand on Erica's head and say softly "are you ok?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:16 am

I opened my eyes and noticed how I had landed but didn't move. I lifted my hand away from her crotch and blushed at the small bit of moisture that had been forced through by the pressure of my hand. I pushed myself lightly off of her and shook my head i had left a picture of myself... in a white swimsuit, though most of the suit was around my waist showing my naked breasts as I stared pushing them closer together, on the bed next to her without noticing it. If i had noticed it i would have eaten the picture before letting her see it.

"I'm so very sorry... I'm clumsy when I start blushing... too much blood at my head makes me lose balance."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:35 am

I looked at the pic and smiled before looked over at Erica "its ok.." I say while looking at her "you look cute with your glassese..." I say with a nod "so..... what now?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:38 am

"I still have to pose for you don't I? Or would you rather not arouse you anymore?"

I smirked slightly trying to shed off my embarrassment and collect myself pointing to the wet spot that has spread through another layer of material to show to the world now. I was still finding it tough to believe it was me who was arousing her enough for it to show through her skirt.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next