View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Rather Slippery Introduction (For Maya) 

As her orgasm subsided, Maya was left slightly weakened, her pussy quivering slightly against his tongue. She couldn't find it in her to really put up much of a fight at the moment. She whimpered as he withdrew his appendage-like tongue and used her breasts to fuck his cock. Her entire body was sensitive from the electric shocks and the orgasm; every touch made her moan softly.

"Please..." she whispered voicelessly with a gasp of pleasure.

She turned her face to the side as he kissed her. The idea of being kissed by a monster like him revolted her. But it only got worst as he proceeded to cover her face with his saliva with his exploring tongue. She cringed and closed her eyes tightly squeezing more tears from her eyes. The precum began to pool on her neck and drip into the bath water.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:15 am

He croaks happily in bliss as he moves her breasts faster and faster still over the thick, throbbing shaft. Till he emits a audible croak of obvious satisfaction as he soon climaxes. A massive torrent of his cum suddenly explodes from out of his shaft. The copious amount of white, sticky fluid soon starts to cover her cheeks, chin, and her face and hair and even the wall behind her.

He then emits a soft ribbit as he says, "Oh, so wonderful. But I'm far from being finished with you, my dear. I still gotta fuck your pussy and have you suck me off and let me tit fuck you again." His hands fall away from her breasts as he grips over the base of his shaft. He then tries to direct the path of his cum to where it covers her breasts and chest and shoulders,, as well.

He obviously enjoyed the sight of the girl getting a "cum bath" from him. As it just turned him on even more as he says, "Oh... and you will look so lovely when you get a cum bath from me. I think all women should bathe in my cum." Then he starts to laugh softly which causes his bulbous gut to ripple.

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM

Maya moaned as he fucked her breasts, the feeling of his cock between her sensitive tits causing pleasure to radiate through her body. Unconsciously, she pushed her breasts into his hands, practically giving them to him to manipulate. Suddenly, he came all over her, causing her to gasp in shock. She breathed heavily, her mounds rising and falling as her entire face was covered in his seed. It dripped into the water, making it more cloudy than it already was. The feeling of the slimy substance all over her face, breasts, and shoulders was oddly arousing.

"You...disgust me..." she growled through gasps of air without thinking of the consequences.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:35 am

He croaks softly, "I don't care. I just want to pleasure you in the most wonderful ways as I can possibly do so. Moreso than any human can do. You will never experience pleasure like this." A wry grin plays across his face as he suddenly shifts back down to his normal height as, without warning, he started to pry open her thighs.

Suddenly one of his webbed hands shot down between them to brush up against her crotch. The fingers tentatively prodding over her entrance. Then three digits suddenly slide into her. Soon he gazes right into her cum-covered face and watches her expression.

He decides to ask, "Tell me, girl... has any man you ever encountered had a strong, dextrous tongue like mine that can pleasure you as they fuck your tits? No? I thought not..." A smirk soon crosses over his face as he soon starts to work a fourth finger into her tight depths...

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:42 am
Profile YIM

She groaned as he opened her thighs, too weak from her orgasm to fight back just yet. He touched her pussy, causing her to moan as it was already incredibly sensitive. As he slid his fingers into her, the woman could already feel another orgasm building.

"I don't want your pleasure!" she exclaimed exasperatedly, "so let me go!"

Another finger slipped in, making Maya moan again. The blush across her cum-soaked cheeks grew as he touched her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:51 am

He grins wickedly as he says, "Well... you may say 'no'. But your body cries 'yes'." He then explodes in laughter as he soon felt his entire hand enter her completely. All the digits start squirming around, brushing all over her walls. Then one finger bumped into her love button and clit which would send more jolts of pleasure to rush through her.

Surprisingly... and much to the girl's disgust towards him... his erection still remained. And it seems to be incredibly stiff and way harder than before. It started to brush up against her flesh of her stomach and chest as he ribbits happily.

Soon his tongue lashes out and lassos around one of her arms. Then it yanks it over to where her hand brushes up against his throbbing tool. It generally became obvious what he wanted her to do as he commands rather insistently, "Stroke me, beautiful one... stroke over my cock and make me feel good as I make you feel good!"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:57 am
Profile YIM

His hand entered her, causing her to yelp in pain and pleasure. The wiggling of his fingers provided a different sensation that quickly aroused her. Her fluids leaked from her pussy and around his hand, mixing with the bath water. She screamed in pleasure, trying to pull away from him, his hand, and his throbbing, threatening cock as much as possible. But it was ultimately foiled as his tongue wrapped around her arm and forced her hand onto his shaft. She still continued to try to pull away.

"Never!" she protested, glaring at the monster before her.

A new wave of energy hit her as she started thrashing about again, water splashing everywhere. She was determined to resist this monster with all of her might.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:05 am

He croaks angrily as he says, "Do you want me to grow again and probably hurt you? Then do as I say and you won't get hurt." His grin turns into a frown as his tone turned stone cold serious. Soon he yanked out his hand buried within her tight cunt then thrust it back into her rather forcefully to make his point well known.

In his head, he thought, 'Maybe she'd like a little bit of fisting action to compell her to comply to my wishes. If this doesn't make her want to oblige me. Then I will get quite rough with her.'

His other hand grabbed her hand and suddenly forces her to take ahold of his erect cock. Then he says in a low, harsh ribbit, "Stroke me, beautiful girl." Soon his golden yellow eyes flashed a deep crimson briefly before reverting back to their original color as he starts to eagerly thrust his cock into her hand. Hoping his inisistency would make her oblige him...

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:13 am
Profile YIM

Maya's proud glare turned rather fearful at his threat. He was obviously capable of hurting her and now it was apparent he didn't mind exerting this power either. A quick thrust into her pussy with his hand proved his point as she cried out in pain and pleasure.

Reluctantly, she grabbed onto his shaft and began to slowly stroke it. But as rebellious as she was, Maya would not go faster than that. He only asked for a stroke, he didn't say she had to do it right.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 am

He emits a soft croak of delight, "Oh yeah... stroke me off good, beautiful one. Make me feel good and I will make you feel good. And I won't hurt you." He then retracts his hand back from her pussy as his tongue retracts back into his mouth. He then decides to allow her to pleasure him briefly.

In his mind, he thought, 'That's right, beautiful one. Pleasure me and my cock for awhile. Bring me to another climax. Let me just relish in feeling your smooth flesh stroke over my dick.' He then closes his eyes and reaches down to his bulbous gut and pats over it fondly.

Then he emits a soft ribbit, "Oh... I love life. I just wish it was as wonderful as this"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:28 am
Profile YIM

She gasped as his hand withdrew from her pussy. With a sigh, Maya felt relieved to finally have him out of her. Slowly, she stroked his cock, hoping he'd realize she wasn't going to pleasure him well and leave. But he seemed to have been liking it still.

Maya grumbled softly under her breath as he pat his stomach. Now being free, she slowly backed away from him, trying to get enough room away from him so that she could get out of the tub and dart for the door.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:55 am

He frowns and unleashes his tongue which suddenly sails through the air. Then suddenly it starts to wrap about her waist, coiling about it three to four times as he croaks, "Nuh uh. No running away from me! You are gonna stroke me off whether you like it or not. Then I'm gonna fuck your sweet pussy with my cock, beautiful one."

Just to make his point felt... he brings up a hand and whips it through the air. Then suddenly it connects with one of her breasts in a hard slap. In almost a whip crap-like maneuver... leaving a reddening bruise upon it. He does the same to her other breast. Then he says i a harsh croak, "Kero! Now stroke me, slut. Stroke my cock and make me feel good!"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Profile YIM

She let out a short scream upon being lassoed by his tongue. For a moment, Maya struggled against his grip until he slaps her breasts, causing them to bounce about rather painfully. She let out a yelp as he hit her and submitted, the threat of being hurt scaring any will to fight back out of her, with a painful reminder now reddening on her wet skin.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she continued to give him a handjob, softly whimpering in fear and shame.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:47 pm

He emits a rather satisfied croak as he closes his eyes and rests his head on her chest. He then says in a soft ribbit, "Oh... yeah, keep stroking over me, beautiful one. If you please me... I may give you a rather wonderful reward. And I promise not to disappoint you in any way." Of course... any reward from him would probably revolve around something in the sexual nature.

His throbbing tool, carressed and stroked by her hands, leaks out pre as he starts to eagerly thrust his hips with fervor every once in awhile. He would make sure she wouldn't stop as his tongue remained firmly wrapped about her waist as he nuzzles over one of her breasts while a webbed hand lightly toys with the other one. Prodding at the nub tipping it with one of his fingers as he grins, croaking out a soft, "So wonderful," to where she could hear it.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile YIM

"Unless its letting me go...I don't want your reward..." she muttered, "you can keep it..."

She moaned softly as he touched her breast, teasing her dark nipple with his hands. It was making her pussy wet again, much to her dismay and disgust. The tears lightened a bit, but a drop every now and then still trickled down her face with a quiet sniffle.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next