View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ifrit in a bottle(for Mille) 

"Whaaaa!" Mille cried out as papers suddenly flowed in, ruffling her skirt, burying her from the waist down. She looked around in panic. "Oh, come on, couldn't you have used common sense?! I didn't need them all in here, and I meant earlier today!" She sat there, shaking for a moment with silent irritation, her chest heaving gently with sharp breaths, startled by the turn of events. She took a deep breath, and eyed the djinn warily. "Okay. Fine. My bad. Let's give it another shot." She pointed at the papers all over her room. "These all need to go back to where they were, with their new grades on them,, filed as they should be and taken care of as neccessary." She didn't really feel the need to change the grades again. all "A" and up were fine by her. "I wish it were so."

She shut her eyes and waited for....well, she wasn't sure what for. Maybe an explosion because she'd said something wrong, or the world sinking under because something had been violated....a bit dramatic, true, but she wasn't sure what to get ready for, or how to do it, and that made her nervous. And when Mille was nervous, she was far less rational. So she waited for the paper to go away...

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:49 am
Profile YIM

The papers were gone with a snap of my fingers; I thought it a waste of a wish; I myself was about to send them where they came from without a word from her, paper and fire ever exactly did get along. I again lay back on her bed snapping my fingers I look to her and sigh slightly.

"Hey could you go to the mini freezer I just installed into your closet and get me the sundae from in there? I want to torture myself a little with the cold, you can have one too if you want... oh and say hello to your new personal power supply, her name is rena; she's the glowing plant with the yellow flower in your closet attached to the freezer... this isn't really your third wish; just a little gift and lets consider what you just told me to do about the paper... a freebie too... kind of another rule... we have the exact same idea at the same time it becomes free kind of like a jinx... the elders are childish what can I say... oh and I'm a bit tired, bending the laws of physics is a bit of a drain on this lil ol' flame."

I had taken on a more southern creole accent as I spoke my clothing changing to match that of a southern bell my hair it's full length now. I batted my eye lashes a little with a slight pout on my face hoping I'd get her to bend over and show me that beautiful backside of hers one more time before I could do with her as I pleased. and trust me I wanted to do so much to her right now.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:12 am

Mille blinked as the papers disappeared, pondering over what she'd just learned. Apparently, this whole business was far more confusing than she'd thought at first...she sighed a bit, unable to help a smile that came to her lips as she heard of the fridge and the plant supplying it with power. Granted, the girl was strange...but her whimsical nature was kind of sweet. Mille almost chuckled. Ariana, whatever all she may be, was an interesting one. And besides that, she was pretty cute...the way she kept changing outfits was interesting too, the latest one allowing her hair to cascade down her back in an interesting fashion with an old time dress and bonnet. it didn't look half bad on her.

Mille walked over to the closet, well aware of the djinn's eyes on her once more, and rolled her own, bending down after she'd opened it to get to the fridge, putting her shapely bottom on display for the creature, well aware that the skirt revealed much of her panties, short cut as it was. She took a bit of time shuffling through the contents of the freezer, grabbing out a pair of sundaes and giving Rena a smile and a hello, before standing back up and turning around, coming to sit on the bed and offering one of the treats to Ariana. "There. Heh, I suppose it can't be an easy job, can it..." Mille began to eat her ice cream, contemplating what she could possibly use her second wish for. She already knew what she wanted for her third...but why throw away the other two? She'd managed to make a rather admirable first, she thought, so what next? Her head started to hurt, and she winced. She absolutely hated brain freeze...wish that didn't happen she thought to herself. Then alloud, she said "Dammit!" as she realized what she'd just done. "Ahh, hell...why not?" She said. It wasn't all that bad a wish. It was fairly useful...took away one of the only downsides to eating one of her favorite snacks. Mille had never been much of a big picture, wishing type girl anyway.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2