View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
One might have expected the voice to continue but it did nothing of the sort. In fact, the only thing it did was remain silent. The guardians did nothing as well, except for remaining where they stood and watching the female, a female that was dressed in nothing but a simple white shirt which did nothing to hide her curves. Faced with this sight, it was no wonder when the minotaurs began to reveal something else, quickly hardening cocks that only the most well endowed of men could hope to match. Still, they did not move. In fact, nothing happened at all as the girl kept moving toward the key. Only when she was about to pass them did the minotaurs move, instead shifting out of her way so she wouldn't have to move around them. Small blessing, though, for she now stood in the center, surrounded by four of the monstrous beings. As soon as the student reached for the key, the minotaurs suddenly moved against her, reaching out with their large hands and grabbing at the girl's shoulders and arms in order to prevent her from grabbing ahold of the key they had been sent to protect.

Only then, with the most terrible of timings, did the voice speak again. 'A test of your, ah, endurance.' As helpful as it had been, which is to say not at all, the voice fell silent again. Here, one of the minotaurs grabbed the woman's shirt, given to her by Weiss, and slid it off her shoulders and off her entirely. Tossing the shirt aside, along with the apple that had been snatched away by another, the minotaurs pulled her further away from the pedestal. One of them knelt down and began to fondle her behind, while another stayed behind her, holding her in place with a strength no human could fight. The third stepped in front, blocking the pedestal from her sight, and covered the student's breasts easily and began to fondle them roughly. The fourth too got on his knees and slipped a hand into between her legs, thick fingers grinding against her clitoris and sliding in and out of her nether lips. 'Endure... Their attentions until they are done, and the key is yours. Fall unconscious, and you are theirs to play with forever.'

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:08 am

Ishtar was a bit stunned to see the minotaur's members go erect in front of her. The young woman blushed as she became very self aware of how little clothing she wore, she self-consciously tugged on the shirt a little in futile attempt to cover up what she could. Still the minotaurs stood still, unmoving. The blue haired girl paused for a moment, but seeing they had not advanced she took a step forward towards her goal. When she got in front of them, they moved. She got ready to jump back but they instead moved out of her way and not towards. The key was now just when hands reach all she had to do was reach over and take it and then this trial would be over before it even started. As Ishtar reached out for the keys that when the minotaurs acted.

No, please let me go. Ishtar could feel her hands and arms being bound by the beasts as they pinned her down to floor. In seconds they pulled her up and away from the pedestal, and removed the shirt of her back and took away her apple. Give that back, I need it. Ishtar's only means escape now was lying on top of her shirt out of her reach. It was then the minotaurs began having there way with her. Even as she was being held in place, she could feel her rear being fondled even as a pair of huge hands grabbed her breasts and began to rub the roughly. Ah, no, please. It was then that he hall explained the conditions of the test. I have to satisfy...ahh...all of them? The blue haired barely was able to contain a cry as she felt some fingers begin to play with her flower before they began to penetrate it.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 am

'All... of... them. I wouldn't take them... one at a time, they're sure... to wear you out first if you do that... Best to let them have their way with you... completely.' The voice purred, even as the words carried with themselves a tone of finality, as if to encourage her to just give up and pray. The minotaurs continued to grope and fondle Ishtar, their hungry hands and fingers exploring all over, sampling what she had to offer. The beastly monsters that they were, they did not show her any sort of kindness or thought, instead just helping themselves to her body and assets. Thick hands continued to cup and grope her breasts, even pinching her nipples now and then and tugging on them as if they were things to play with. One of them leaned down even lower as it plunged its fingers into her cunt, only to take them out and begin grinding its tongue against her folds, lathering them in saliva. The last among them kept on squeezing and groping the student's behind, its cock sliding up and down the crack of Ishtar's ass. 'I would give in... if I were you. It will make things... that much easier on you.'

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 am

All of them at once? Ishtar could feel the minotaurs continue to explore every part of her body. The blue haired continued gasp and moan loudly as they were exploring her with all the eagerness they could muster, caring little for the time traveler's body. She could feel her breast swell as the a pair of big hands continued to cup and pull on her breasts while teasing her nipples. The girl let out a shout everytime fingers every time it pushed into and out of her flower. Soon the minotaur decided to up its anty, and pulled out its fingers and began to wash her flower with its tongue making the poor woman moan. Still she could feel the heat of the last one, as its member was sliding against her rear, demanding attention. Ahhh....I don't think I will be given much of a choice?]

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:27 am

"You don't really have a choice, no..." The voice answered, almost as if it was shrugging as it spoke, the way it said those words. As if the minotaurs were listening to them, the one licking at her cunt pulled away as the one that had been behind the student pushed her forward until she was on all four, a thick hand pressed on her back to stop her from getting up. Appreciative murmurs came from them as they surrounded Ishtar, the one in front of her getting on its knees as well and pushing its cock in front of the student's face, a hand closed around the back of her head to prevent her from pulling away from the cock. It smelled quite strongly of sex, the musk heavy and thick and yet at the same time, so arousing it seemed to ignite a fire in her sex, sending pleasant shudders throughout her body. "It's been a while since they've had any... I think they've taken a liking to you." The voice chuckled as the other minotaurs continued to fondle and grope at the girl, licking and tasting her flesh and savoring the perspiration on her skin. One among them had taken to sliding its fingers in and out of her cunt again as another brought its cock closer to the girl's face as well. "Might just be me but... I think they want you to pleasure them now."

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:12 pm

Ishtar let out a shout as she was forced on the floor, she could feel the strength of a strong large hand to kept per pinned down on all fours. She could here the minotaurs begin to make some sort of indistinguishable comments. It was then that one dropped on its knees and pushed its member in front of her face. The blue haired time traveler attempted to move her face away, but a hand closed around her head to keep her in place. She could smell the sex waifing from the member, the smell causing her to let out a soft moan as she could feel herself being aroused by it. She could feel her flower starting to become wet as she could feel one of the minotaurs begin to thrust its fingers again inside it. Another member appeared next to her face. Ah...right I guess I should start. She start off my licking the first member that had appeared even as one of her hands reached out and began to rub the second. With the minotaurs already groping and licking her, she knew it was just a matter of time before the rest began.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 am

The minotaurs did not need to pressure her any further, content to allow Ishtar to do as she wished now that she was more willing. Hungry grunts and groans sounded out as the student licked at one of their shafts while giving the other the attention of her hand, precum already oozing of their shafts. The third among them settled onto his back, still groping and licking at the student's body, suddenly capturing one of her nipples in its mouth and sucking on it voraciously, even as it cupped and fondled the other breast in its hand, teasing the hard nipple in between rough fingers. 'Looks like that one's running out of patience now...' The voice murmured in the same tone, though seeming a bit disinterested now, as the student suddenly felt the fingers plunging into her cunt withdraw, only to be replaced by something thicker, something that was spreading her flower wider as the minotaur slowly pushed it into her, keeping a firm grip on the student's waist and making sure she did not try to get away from the monster.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:53 am

Ishtar could hear the grunts and the groans as at least some of the minotaurs seemed to satisfied for at least now in the works she was doing. Yet one of the them goto and his back and still continued grope and lick every part of her body to he could reach. It was then it suddenly captured one of her nipples in its mouth, releasing a loud moan from the blue haired time traveler. The voice warned her that that minotaur was running out of patience. The poor student tried to reach down with her free hand to try to find that minotaur's member to entertain. However it was then that she felt fingers pull out of her flower.

The woman suddenly felt something huge penetrate her flower as the minotaur's mot member pushed into her. The young woman let out a loud moan as her mouth opened wide. Her hand on the other member suddenly moved down it as the woman jerked in reaction to the member thrusting inside her.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 am

The minotaur kept on sliding its thick member into the girl's cunt, wet with desire, and began to pump into the student at a steady pace already as it kept a firm grasp on the curves of her behind. Seeing her open her mouth at being penetrated, the one she had been licking took the opportunity to hold her head and slide the head of its shaft into the warm cavern of her mouth, not forcing itself into her completely but rather wanting more from the human female. 'Told you...' The voice piped up again, in the same disinterested tone, as if it was another show he had seen before already or as if he was simply accustomed to activities even more provocative than this. 'If you don't do better, girl... You're going to be doing this with them forever.' Despite being forced to take in two cocks at both ends, it didn't stop her from being groped and molested by the rest of them, the musky scent of sex both quite arousing and overwhelming by now in with the minotaurs virtually surrounding her and leaving no room for her to move out of.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 am

Ishtar could feel the minotaur continue to thrust into her body and began to thrust in a steady pace. Even as he did so, one of his partners pushed his member into the young woman mouth. The time traveler nearly choked even as the voice continued to let her know that she had better improve her efforts. By now the musky scent in the air was so heavy, that it was beginning to cause her to be overwhelmed with lust. The young woman began to improve her efforts as she began to move her mouth up and down the minotaur's member as her tongue explored its side. Her hand continued to move faster up and down on the third minotaur even as she tried to search for the phallus of the final minotaur. Her muffled moans were being drowned out by the grunts of the minotaur even as they continued to grope her.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

The minotaurs kept on allowing the female to pleasure them, grunting in pleasure as they allowed the student to do as she wished now that she was so into it, driven into lust through the smell of their musk. It didn't take the minotaur sliding into the girl's pussy long to start feeling the familiar churning in his scrotum. Instead of just filling her with the monster's seed, the minotaur pulled out instead, falling back a bit. 'If you're only that resolute, then the minotaurs will win after all.' The voice purred softly as one of the minotaurs slid in behind Ishtar, pushing its hard cock into her and continuing where the other had left off. 'If you aren't more aggressive, dear girl... You'll only end up losing. As if to prove his point, the minotaur whose cock she had been rubbing suddenly stepped up as the one she was sucking on pulled her away from the wet cock, just before it was about to blow, allowing the other to step in even closer, presenting the hard shaft to Ishtar. 'If you expect to win, you need to give into the lust, to be really hungry for it. These things, they're only males. No male can resist when a beautiful woman beg for them.'

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am

Ishtar suddenly felt the minotaur behind her withdraw from her flower. The voice pipped up again warning her that if she wasn't going to win if she wasn't more aggressive. Another minotaur quickly took the place of the first and it rammed its member into her flower releasing a shout from the girl. The minotaur in front of her suddenly pulled out of her her mouth only to have another minotaur was going to demand her attention. It was becoming clear that to the blue haired time traveler she was going to have to step up her efforts is she wanted to make it through this ordeal. The blue haired girl let out a passionate cry as she begged. No, please don't hold out of me. I need this. Ishtar kept her hand on the minotaur's member as she began to wash it with a tongue. She was determine to make this blow its load, if she could beg one into particpating, she could draw in the other three.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 am

'Not quite enough, but you're getting there.' The voice purred yet again, as the minotaur groaned, the female's mouth on its cock quite good to feel, good enough to the point that it had pushed itself just a bit closer to allow her more room to work around the thick shaft, even with the other still pounding its meat into her nether region, pumping in and out of her hard. The others only stared at her as she took two of their numbers, stroking their own members as they enjoyed the sight. 'Perhaps a little bit of seduction would go a long way? Make them believe you truly desire them and they may go for it. Otherwise, they know you're just trying to overcome the challenge. Not like they can hear me anyway but... Yeah, whatever.' The voice, while not as helpful was beginning to sound a bit more interested. It was almost as if by making him more entertained, the minotaurs might follow suit. After all, who knew how these halls worked?

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:56 am

Ishtar struggled to pick up the speed as she continued to work on the minotaur, she removed the cock out of her mouth for a moment to let out a cry of passion as she felt the other minotaur behind pound into her flower as hard as it could. She could feel the pleasure begin to build. The voice taunted the time traveler again as she was not doing enough to seduce the minotaur. The young woman pushed her breasts up to wrap around the minotaur's member in front of her. P-Please, ahhh....take me....I want to feel you ...ohhh...inside me. Her mouth then wrapped around the tip as she began her efforts again.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

At last, here was something that seemed to have gone right for Ishtar, the minotaur behind her grunting harder and harder, sliding its thick meat into the student's flower more roughly. It was as if she had been rewarded for her latest attempt in seduction with further pleasure, the minotaur behind her pounding into her harder now, almost desperate to fill her up with its seed, even as she was preoccupied with another's cock in between her breasts. The others continued to stand off to the sides, slowly stroking their thick cocks and keeping themselves hard as they watched the student take the two of them. It didn't take long before the minotaur she was pleasuring with her mouth and breasts to push away from her, having come quite close to a climax of its own. With her stuck with only one of the creatures now, the minotaur pulled out of her and forced her around until she was facing him, pulling her onto his chest in order to slide her even deeper into the student's pussy, hands on her waist pushing her all the way down on its shaft.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next