View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
Ryu intended to let Ishtar reach release first, but as she heard that Kiki was desperate to climax first, she withdrew for a brief moment. "Isn't that cute?", she said teasingly, still rubbing the whip's handle against the doctor's lower lips. "I am not sure if this would be all right now, after all this is your punishment... But since you asked so nicely, I am going to relieve you." At this very moment she pushed the whip inside until the handle was fully buried into Kiki, just to withdraw and thrust into her again. The officer quickly set up a fast rhythm, aiming for the goal, to make the doctor cum as fast as possible.

Fortunately her other hand remained free, thus she let the side of her hand rub along those wet lips of Ishtar, always rubbing her clit at the end of every stroke, slowly driving her crazy with pleasure. She intended to drive Ishtar to the same point as Kiki, and after the doctor went through her punishment she would have another one willing to 'punish' Ishtar thoroughly.

Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm

The Nurse watched as the Doctor had been driven to point where she requested to be sent over the edge. The Officer was good, real good and she began to speed up her whips's thrusts into the Doctor to send her over the edge. It was clear that the Officer was going to complete her task.

Meanwhile, the Officer had show her skills as the Nurse continued to moan. The nurse could feel her clit was being stroked and tweaked. Ahhh...it feels so good... The nurse struggled to remain in character, but it was getting harder as the Officer continued to work her magic.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed May 26, 2010 5:20 am

Kiki moaned as Ryu thrust the whip in her. "Ahh Ahh yes Ahh faster, harder fuck me Please Ahh! Im so close to cumming officer Ahh!" Kiki moaned and gasped, helpless to do anything other then take the punishment of pleasure.

Kiki hole clamped down on the whip that was being thrust into her wet hole. "Oh officer please punish me some more it feel so good AHHHHH!" at that moment Kiki had orgasm as she squirted her liquid love all over the whip as her bound body went limp her ass still in the air dripping with her orgasm and her breathing hard.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu grinned slyly as Ishtar mentioned that she was doing good, however her attention turned back to Kiki as the attractive shop keeper intensely climaxed. She kept thrusting with the whip but comparable slow as she was drawing out the woman's orgasm until the very end. The remote in her hand was positioned on the floor as she didn't even flick the switch to turn the vibrating egg on again, however she let the cuffs remain in place to keep the exhausted girl tied up. She pulled out the whip to give the woman some relief, to let her recover as Ishtar would be next.

The peak of her tongue ran along the whip's handle once, tasting the doctor's juices with a giggle. "Still a very good taste... but tell me, doctor.. Would you like to get punished some more or would you like to avenge yourself? I would allow you to punish your nurse with my assistance." A finger rested on her clit and began to circle, slightly pressing against it. The lubricated end of the whip began to prod against Ishtar's ass, however not hard enough to force itself in. "Now I still have to make sure you won't forget your punishment, my naughty nurse. Tell me... do you think it would be more of a punishment if I would stick the whip into you?"

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:57 pm

The Nurse watched as the Doctor finally orgasm. The Officer was to draw out the estasy before turn her full attention to the Nurse. The Officer was quite skilled and cause the Nurse to moan as the Officer pressed against the Nurse's clit. As the Officer pressed the whip against her rear, the Officer assked if the whip would more of a punishment. Ahhh....Y-Yes Officer. It would be more of a punishment if you used the whip.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Ryu grinned slyly as she began to prod harder against the nurse's backside. "Very well. Then I think you would not mind if I do... this." At her last word he pushed the whip inside, the handle forced its way deep into the blue haired beauty until she could not go any further without pulling back. "Go ahead and tell me how it feels you horny girl..", the officer commanded almost as if not caring about the answer due the fact she knew very well what her victim, the naughty nurse, would reply. Thus she pulled the whip out again until only its tip remained inside, then she let the anticipation built. Meanwhile her finger circled around her clit instead of pressing it directly and after two slowly performed circles, she thrusted back inside without any warning, slowly creating a pattern where two circles would mean that she woukd thrust the whip back in.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Ahhhhh!!! The Nurse moaned as felt the whip be driven inside her by the Officer. As the Officer demanded her to respond she gasped. It feels so good...so good. It was then the naughty Nurse felt the whip pulled out of her, the Officer already working on a different area. The red head Officer had focused again on the blue haired Nurse's clit. The nurse gasped as she could feel the Officer erotically begin to torture the naughty Nurse by circling the small sensitive nub in her flower. The Nurse was feeling the anticipation build within in as she was sure when the whip or the Doctor would be involved again, then suddenly the Nurse moaned again as she felt the whip go into her rear again.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Kiki moaned as Ryu teased her nub within her flower. "Ahhh! N-No Officer I will leave that in your hands to punish my misbehaving nurse Ahh Mmm." Kiki told Ryu exhausted from the encounter with the pretend officer. "Please Officer release me and I promise to make you orgasm later Ahh Ahh." Kiki moaned with pleasure as her eyes was finding it hard to focus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu certainly did her best to get these two off, but it wasn't enough. Ishtar was caught in her bliss while Kiki was practically begging for another round. However, she was going to comply. "Girls, girls... And I only have two hands...", she said with her sweet voice before she let go of everything, then went over to the bag and chose something new for her assault on the two. A vibrator should be found within her hands as she returned to them. "Hm, now who should it be?", she asked a bit to build up anticipation. The whip retreated from the blue haired student's rear as the vibrator slid along her cunt, preparing it before it replaced the whip and was pushed cautiously into her ass.

"Now doesn't this feel better?" It was obviously wider than the whip and went a little bit deeper, but that didn't matter. However, she had flicked it on before and now it was stimulating every nerve within Ishtar's passage. It was then her fingers stroke the outsides of her pussy again, after all she did not climax at this point. Kiki shouldn't remain like this as well. Once again the small egg attached to her clit was turned on, one of her hands quickly got to work. Two of her fingers thrusted into the doctor in no time and explored her insides and they twirled around while the others teased her tender lips a bit. Ryu tried not to push it, her moves were slow and precise though.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 am

The Nurse could feel the vibrator slid across her flower before it put into her rear. With little effort, the Officer turned on the vibrator to leave the Nurse helpless with pleasure. Ahhhh, it...it's wonderful....Officer...ahhhh. The Nurse continued to moan as the Officer turned to deal with the Doctor who apparently need a second exam. The Naughty Nurse leaned forward as she tried to deal with the waves of pleasure that was threatening to overcome her.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 am

Kiki gasped when the egg shaped vibrator was turned on and she gave out a long loud moan. "Mmmm ahhh Officer Ryu that feels so good." Kiki said as she arched her back the best she could being bound the way she was and leaning forward giving Ryu even more access to her lower area as Kiki panted in bliss.

I was watching the three girls enjoying one another and smiled at how much pleasure they was getting doing this role play of theirs, I had taken both the girls except for the one by the name of Kiki but I had no reason to take her when she was no more then a pawn to me. As if out of no where Kiki suddenly had a major orgasm as she squirted her love juices all over Ryu fingers. "AHHHHH IM CUMMING AGAIN!" Kiki screamed out just then and collapsed forward unconscious.

This had inspired me to help Ishtar remember her own orgasm she had once with me when we first learned of each other and I also helped Ryu remember her first orgasm that she had when she summoned me that one night in art class when she tried to finished a project.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu smirked as Kiki climaxed hard and seemed to fall unconscious by then, her body fell forward and the woman didn't move anymore. This reminded her of something, she didn't know why at all, but the image returned to her for the thousandths of a second. It involved her and an angel who gave her the pendant she wore commonly since then, however it was the strong orgasm that showed up. She bit her lower lip by only thinking about it though the two woman she was working on already made her very wet, even the toughest couldn't handle such a sight forever.

"Oh .. her lights went out. Hey Ishtar I bet it's your turn now, isn't it?" With a giggle she removed the egg within a second, since the girl did pass out she wouldn't feel the subtle pain as the duct tape was taken off her tender clit. However, Ryu was quick to put it on Ishtar, in the exact same spot. While it was still turned on, it would do well in sending pleasure through the beauty. Ishtar would feel how she was pulled from behind until she laid on her back, Ryu was careful enough so the position of her arms behind her back wouldn't be uncomfortable though the vibrator might be pushed back in if it slipped out now that Ishtar touched the floor with her ass.

Her legs were spread apart as the red head positioned herself between them and her eyes swept over the woman's body. "You didn't cum once .. That's as disappointing as unfair when you look at Kiki, she's already spent. Let me help you with this!", she said joyfully as she put her hands on Ishtar's thighs before her tongue worked over the woman's pussy, only to reach inside and eat her out until she would climax. Ryu did not intend to let the nurse get away now.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Ishtar head turned as she could here Kiki getting closer and closer to her own release. Suddenly the young lady had a massive orgasm and body spasmed before Kiki fell forward and passed out. For some reason it reminded the blue haired nurse of that encounter she had in the steam room when she first arrived on campus. Even now the memories flowed back from where she was bent over a bench like that. It was enough to make the naughty nurse moan a bit while she was still being pleasured by the officer.

It was then however, the Officer had turned to give the blue haired woman her complete and undivided attention. The Officer had immediately had removed the egg from the unconscious Kiki and placed on Ishtar's sensitive clit. The young woman moaned loudly as she could feel the pleasure flow through her body. She didn't even realize her that Ryu was pulling her backwards until she found herself on the floor with her hands behind her back.

As the nurse's focus returned she looked up to see the red headed officer had placed herself between the blue haired nurse's legs. The officer leaned in and placed her hands on the nurse's thighs. But it when the officer began to use her tongue on the nurse's flower she began to moan loudly. It was such an amazing sensation that the blue haired nurse could feel the pleasure building within in her. In fact as the officer's tongue went deeper and deeper within her, she could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge. It wasn't going to take too much more for the officer to send her into ecstasy.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Ryu shifted a bit so she could reach the woman's flower with her fingers. Oh, how hard it was for her to stay focused as her black panties were wet with arousal for such a long time already. It was too tempting to just give up the play and find something additional to play with, but luckily for the nurse she wasn't going to quit their game right there. A pair of her fingers teased those moist lips of Ishtar before they seemed lubricated enough, then pushed into the blue haired student's cunt.

They started to wildly thrust back and forth as they took care of the lower part of her flower. Meanwhile her tongue was busy with the woman's clitoris as her free hand moved from her thigh up to the soft breasts of her captive, before she grasped one lightly and began to mold the tender orb. They were slightly swaying motion was created due to Ryu pushing herself deeper. Now it wouldn't be long, at least Ryu hoped so, it was like a torture to look at her like this all the time.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:03 pm

The Nurse let out a soft moan as she could feel the red headed Officer begin to rub the petals of the offender. The Officer continued to stimulate the Nurse until her fingers were good and wet. It was then the Nurse's eyes went wide as she felt the fingers thrust into her flower. The Nurse lead out a loud shout of passion as she could feel the pleasure begin to build.

The Officer's fingers began to thrust quickly back and forth in the Nurse's flower, each thrust causing a heavier and heavier moan from the Nurse. But that was not all the Officer was up to, her hand had moved up and began to play with one of her mounds. The red head's tongue was the final thing that broke the Nurse's levee. The blue haired Nurse suddenly released a loud moan as she went over the edge into ecstasy.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next