View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Study partners (Ryu and Calidare) 

Post Re: Study partners (Ryu and Calidare)
Calidare smiled down at Ishtar and Ryu as waves of pleasure continued to wash over the two exhausted girls, “So it seems you both are unable to answer in your condition, perhaps I should wait till the two of you come down from your orgasm before I ask you questions.” Calidare said as a two tentacles appeared out of the side of his chest snaking there way to the two girls breasts as a suction cup like thing attached themselves to one of the both girls nipple and began to suck on the erect nipples of the girls.

Kiki gave out another moan as Kiki hips began to ungulate to receive more pleasure from Calidare fingers that tease her clit. “No stop you two… I’m exhausted.” the unconscious Kiki moaned out loud as she cup her perky breasts messaging them making her nipples get hard as she tweaked them in her sleep giving out a loud sexual gasp as she did it.

Calidare chuckled looking over to Ishtar and Ryu, “I think she about to wake up, you think I should take her and give her the pleasure you to just received?” Calidare asked the two girls who breasts was being sucked on and manipulated by the tentacles squeezing there breasts in a pulsating manner.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:33 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar moan from her intense orgasm slowly faded down as she took a moment to collect herself. As she did so she saw a tentacle move up in front of her, memorizing the blue haired woman as she saw it position itself right in front of her. It suddenly opened up and attached to her mound forcing a cry of passion from the blue haired girl. A similar began cry came from the red head making it clear the same fate had over taken her.

The young woman could hear Kiki begin to moan as Calidare continued to play with her clit. The poor Kiki seemed to be completely under his spell as she even begin to rub her message as she was half awake and half asleep. Calidare chuckled as he asked the two where Kiki should be included in what he was doing. Ishtar let out a loud moan as she felt her orbs being sucked and massaged by the tentacles wrapped around them. AH, no ....uhhh....just concentrate on us...ooohhh.]

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:11 am

Ryu struggled to get back on all fours as something lashes onto her breast, drawing a cry from her lips similar to the one coming from the former nurse. Red eyes drop to her chest where the tentacles were busy sucking their hard nipples, making the girl moan before her head turns to the angel. Kiki appeared to have missed the arrival of another being, getting lost in pleasure as he feels her up.

"Yes .. ahn, so good .. please just focus on us .. " Despite the fact how erotic the image was, she wanted to receive more of this kind of pleasure herself, if not draw him away from someone that might reduce satisfaction on their part. A loud moan escaped her as the tendrils relentlessly squeeze her highly sensitive breasts, gasping in bliss as she tried to catch her breath. "Please just leave her be .. Ahh! .. come back to us."

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Calidare looked back at the two girls who was still enjoying the afterglow of there orgasm still wanting more while the tentacle that he created continued to pleasure the two girls. “Mmm I guess your friend will just have to enjoy herself with the toy you two was enjoying before I came then.” Calidare told them picking up one of the Tentacle Love Toys and gently thrust it into her wet pussy, sliding into her easily as the toy seemed to awaken and began to stimulator her causing Kiki to moan out loudly.

Calidare came back to the lust filled woman. “So my little priestess and my sexy blue hair nymph what would you two like for me to do for you? You summoned me for your pleasure and I am here to grant you that.” Calidare told them as he placed his hands between there legs and started to finger the two girls while his tentacles continued to play with the girls more sensitive parts of the body.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could only look on as Calidare picked up the Tentacle Love Toy and push it slowly into Kiki, the unconscious woman moaned as she felt the toy begin to work its magic on her.

Calidare turned back to the two women as his hands pressed between the blue haired woman's legs and began to play with her flower, while tentacles still continued to work over the poor student. She found her study mate, Ryu in a similar ordeal. AH....we have summm....ohhh...s-summoned you? H-how did we...uhhhh...we do that?

Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 am

Ryu's insides were hot and burning with desire while she watched in jealousy as Kiki moaned out loud in response to the toy thrusted into her pussy.

She restrained a moan as Calidare returned to the pair, their female bodies against one another as he proceeds to tease their delicate lips. Unlike Ishtar she didn't bother wondering how they summoned him, instead she wanted what he granted them for doing so. "Please cuff me .. I would love to be cuffed before anything else .."

Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 am

Calidare didn’t have to read Ryu mind to know she was jealous that he spent time enough to insert The Tentacle Love Toy into Kiki pussy before moving on to both Ishtar and Ryu. Calidare chuckled at Ryu seeing the face she had made. “My dear priestess, is that jealousy I see in your eyes? You know I belong to you and your sisters.” he told her as his finger slid in just a little further in her pussy to tease her G-spot.

Calidare looked over to Ishtar and smiled. “You called for me, remember? The first time you summoned me, I told you I would come, all you had to do was think of me pleasuring you, willing me to your side.” Calidare explained to the blue hair girl. Tentacle wrapped around them as they was lifted off the floor and moved to Kiki large four post bed. The girls was placed there while his tentacles continued to pleasure them. A couple of hand cuffs had floated from the display case to him.

Calidare roughly cuffed Ryu hands to each of the bed post leaving her helpless to Ishtar and himself desires. Calidare tentacles squeezed hard around Ryu breasts, “Now Ishtar it’s your turn to punished the naughty police officer.” Calidare told her as he returned at pleasuring the two girls with his tentacles that found there wet holes with ease.

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could only watch as the Calidare turned toward the two women, now that he was done with Kiki for the moment. Tentacles wrapped around Ishtar and her redheaded partner as they were effortless brought the two women to the Kiki's large posted bed. The young woman let out a gasp as she was gently placed on the bed next to beautiful redhead. The tentacles continued to pleasure the twin pair on the bed leaving no part of them alone.

Ishtar could only gasp and moan as she watched a pair of handcuffs float by and handcuff the poor redhead hands were cuff to a bed post, leaving the police officer helpless. It was then than Calidare told the nurse that it was her turn to punish Ryu, even as his tentacles squeezed her large mounds. The blue haired nurse leaned over her partner, and began to suck on one of the breasts even as her hand drifted down to play with Ryu's clit. The young woman let out a sudden gasp as she felt her lower lips being penetrated by a tentacle.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:20 am

She couldn't be any happier as Calidare leaves the girl in peace, paying his attention to the pair instead. Soon Ryu found her back against a mattress, her freedom gone as she is cuffed to the bed posts by handcuffs that magically floated towards the females on the bed. The officer was quick to notice that the nurse had been spared, only to receive the command to punish her instead. With lust she looks up at the other woman, eagerly awaiting what pleasures there were to have.

Ryu watches her approach, the redhead's form displayed freely as Ishtar leans over and forces a moan from her lips as a suction settles on her sensitive breast. "Ah! Yes, punish me .. please ..", she pleads as she spreads her legs a little and fingers began to settle on her clit, playing with the poor patch of nerves they discovered. The girl is forced to watch as she pulls on her restraints, the feel of a tentacle against her lower lips simply made her hungry for more of the bliss she was in.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 am

Calidare grinned knowing how much this turned Ryu on pushing her further into arousal as Calidare tentacle thrust hard and deep inside Ryu pussy hitting hard against her cervix with each thrust inside of her, the tentacle was assaulting the opening to her cervix making it feel like it was trying to break down a door protecting a castle. The tentacle tip rested for a moment on Ryu cervix and tiny tentacles burst from the tip of the tentacle bypassing her cervix gate and entered inside her uterus pleasuring the inside like she remember from a dream she had awhile back that seemed so long ago from one of the toys that was in her dream that Kiki had on display.

Calidare chucked as Ryu body reacted to his tentacle and the pleasuring she was receiving from Ishtar, “Should I punish you some more for being so naughty officer Ryu? Maybe I should make the tentacle inside your naughty pussy grow bigger or should I have another one enter your pussy and have both of them try to enter your uterus?” Calidare told her teasing her as he probed her mind of any other kind of dark secret she would desire that would come true this night for the redheaded vixen. Calidare had another tentacle begin to tease Ishtar pussy lips as the tip started to stimulate Ishtar clit gently.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar could only watch as the officer begged to be punished even more. Her hand began to pick up the pace as she did her best to excite the redheaded officer. Her mouth continued to do the best to tease and suck on the Ryu's mound as her tongue continued to play with her nipple. The blue haired nurse other hand reached up and began to stimulate the other large mound of her partner as she continued her to excite the naughty officer. It was then that she began to pinch the redhead's nipple with her free hand.

Meanwhile, the poor nurse let out a moan of her own as she felt a tentacle begin to play with her flower even as the tip began to gently excite her clit. It was then that the nurse would also be pleasured by Calidare as well.

Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:08 am

Ryu moaned joyfully at the feel of being surrounded by pleasure, her insides tickled by various tiny tentacles while at the same time teasing her uterus sexually. The pounding of the tentacle pushing against her cervix didn't do any good for her either as she tensed up further, fingers clenched into fists as her legs wrap tighter around the girl on top of her. The captured officer let out another moan as a hand settled on her free breast, though as Ishtar pinched her nipple she triggered a response as Ryu forcefully pulled the girl closer with her legs, locking the nurse in place.

"I-I love punishment .." While certainly she was distracted enough not to answer, her thoughts were telling the angel a different story. The young woman didn't care what he chose to do even when she did fancy the pleasure provided by anything that pressed past her cervix, all she desired was what gave her more pleasure. However initially her thoughts had taken the video camera into account that Kiki mentioned earlier, thinking that it would have been a good idea to set it up all along.

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:17 am

Calidare grinned as she thought about the camera and how she enjoyed the treatment she was receiving from both Ishtar and his very own tentacles that pleasured her flower that was so wet with her nectar. “Well Ryu if you enjoy being punished I have a few ideas to enhance you romance of being punished, with a mixture of humiliation.” Calidare told her watching how she reacted to the thought of being humiliated.

Calidare tentacle that was pleasuring Ishtar clit continued to pleasure the sensitive nub bring even more wave of pleasure to flow through her body as she pinched Ryu nipple and licked on the other nipple. Another tentacle lanced forward penetrating between Ishtar folds and driving deep into her velvet holes, the tentacle began thrusting in and out her wet hole as the tip of the tentacle thumped hard on her cervix, knocking to enter Ishtar womb. “Let me know if I’m being to rough for you Ishtar.” Calidare chuckled when he said that as the tentacle that was pounding hard in Ryu sacred velvet hole as the tentacle swelled to the size of an arm within her tunnel and another drove deep in Ryu back door invading roughly and swelling twice the size it was before entering.

Calidare Art Gallery

Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ishtar continued to tease and pinch one of the lovely redhead's nipples with one of her hands. As she did so her tongue continued to play with the naughty officer's other nipple. The blue haired nurse could feel her partner's legs wrap around her own, making the nurse almost as much as captive as the officer below her. The moans escaping her partner's lips only motivated the young nurse further as began to speed up her work on the captive woman below.

The young nurse could feel her special pearl still teased by a tentacle making the blue haired woman struggle not to moan as she attempted to pleasure the woman below her. Suddenly she felt a tentacle thrust deep inside her flower going as deep as it could. Ishtar head suddenly jerked upwards as she let out a loud moan as she felt the tentacle inside her. Her hand squeezed the red head huge mound in her hands as she was caught up in the moment. Slowly the young woman's moan faded away as her head fell foward and her head and breasts began to sway to the heavy thrusting of the tentacle inside her.

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Ryu attempted to look at Calidare as he spoke, past the exposed beauty of the other student, though all it came down to was her looking around aimlessly with bright eyes, the tentacles teasing every sensitive spot they could find. Little opportunity to think was given as the sensations kept on coming, the unique feel of the woman's tongue and hand against her breasts that felt ready to burst with heat. It was then that the flesh was squeezed roughly as Ishtar moaned ever so temtingly, joining in her exclamation of joy with a moan of her own.

Her eyes opened wide as her tight folds were stretched even further, not even her backside was spared the forceful treatment of his tentacles. Plunging deep into her before swelling in size the appendage caused her to tense up and moan restlessly, and for just a moment she thought she wanted to stay like this all day and ride out her utmost physical desires. The pleasure inside of her already started to build up and accumulate, the intense friction of both tentacles invading her body far too much to handle for long.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next