View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The False Goddess (for Kanoe) 

I looked at her willingness to be taken by me just for what I saw as a simple gift. I grinned a toothy grin and pat her on the head like a pet finding this one perfect for my needs at the moment at least not that I'd let anyone go once I got this far even if they were too weak to bother with. 'd loosen the tension on her panties now adjusting them to be more comfortable on the girl as the many tnedrils massages her in various places on and even a few under her skin making sure to massage to bring her the greatest possible pleasure, obviously my knowledge of the human nerous system was grat as I played with just the perfect points all the while avoiding the treasure between the girl's legs. I needed to make the soil a bit more furtile before I harvested.

"A wonderful catch If I do say so myself my dear powerfl girl."

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:30 am

Kanoe quivers slightly to Mina's gently pat on her head. Despite her desire for dark powers, she was still a human and still getting used to the many creatures that exist in the world, especially on this particular island. The young witch did not move as the tendrils began to split off and began to slowly massage her body. Even if this fox spirit was lying and was nothing more than a monster seeking sex, the being was amazingly gentle with her body.

A faint sigh left her lips as her panties were adjusted on her hips. The tendrils touched her in ways she could not even comprehend. It was like her body was being pleasured on the outside as well as the inside. Kanoe lets her eyes drift a little, closing about a third of the way as she remains where she was. Her bdoy began to sway gently as her weight shifted from one foot to the other. Her hands fidget slightly as she felt the heat rise in her body. She was unsure what to do. Was she to stand here and let the spirit do all that was needed? The witch was confused by it all. The thought of it being too good to be true continues to ring in her mind as she bites down on her lip. She lets out a soft moan as it felt like stands of hair were caressing her entire body at once. It felt so good, so relaxing. It nearly distracted her from Mina's words.

"Hmm...I'm not..Mmm..powerful," She says softly as she looks up at the spirit.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:55 am

she lacked confidence in her abilities... I'm sure I had probably met her in my reality though I didn't dare say anything to the girl about it, She didn't know how powerful she'd become if she continued training. I looked at her lifting her up a ways off the ground now staring at her panties pondering what to do with them, they weren't in my way persay unless you counted my undisrupted vision of her naked form. I decided I'd remove them now gently as I had promised well mostly gently I hadn't lied about forgetting my strength as a small rip formed in the waist.

"hmm... Quite sorry once more... a small hole is nothing to repair."

I told her as I looked over her form now with a smirk and a sigh shortly after.

"Ahhh to have human feelings again and feel the sensory impulses of sexual stimulation. I'd give up outliving the cosmos just to have that again."

Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:18 am

With only coming this far in her abilities, she did greatly doubt her own power. It took years just to learn how to channel her mana and even that is unstable. Kanoe had only a tome that is written in the language of runes as a teacher. Despite this, she kept trying until she stumbled upon how to translate some of the runes and slowly but surely grew from there. Completely self taught with the exception of what Mage happened to teach her, her magic was brutish at best.

Kanoe gazes down at Mina as she was gently lifted into the air. Her cheeks flush slightly as the fox spirit was gazing at her slightly moist undergarment. A soft tear sounded in the room as they were removed from the witch's body. She was unsure how to react. Can't really say 'stop tearing my panties' to a fox spirit. But, it was all so different. Similar to Siolazar, this was becoming a somewhat willing encounter. The time used to struggle and resist simply hangs free and unused. Mina was rather gentle with her body and was not seeing how far her womanhood could spread like other monsters. She blinks at the last statement. Guess it is not that strange for a spirit to lack feeling.

"You can't...feel anything?" She asks, "Why do you wish to have sex with me if you lack that...stimulation?"

Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:43 pm

I sighed slightly looking over the girl's nude beauty smiling to mysef a slightly crooked smile. my hand brushing my hair from my face and my tails waving in an unfelt wind.

"The energy to manifest myself, and when I'm done I get a taste of the feeling I sacrificed for eternal existence... The creator's final punishment for me breaking it's design for the cosmos."

I offered a sigh next as the tail closest to her began to toy at her slit seeking entrance to her treasures. the tendrils began to focus their manipulations now on her outer lips and her nipples even toying a bit with the nerve on her face bringing her the sensation of a kiss without the action

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Kanoe stirs in the mass of tiny tendrils as they began to focus more on her more sensitive of areas. The woman was not putting forth much resistance not that she could even if she wanted to. The strange cellular massage as left her entire body completely relaxed. Her body had a pleasing warmth flowing through as the tendrils massage and touch around her moist netherlips. Hardened nubs peak from her luscious orbs as she gently sways in her strange bonds. Any sort of doubt or apprehension was rubbed and massaged away as she gazes at the strange spirit.

Before she could speak, her eyes widen as she felt a strange sensation upon her lips. The woman could only gaze at the spirit who was still a distance away as she felt lips kiss her own. The being was so tender with her body, Mina could not mean her any harm. This was to gain a longer life and a body that is resistant to disease. The price seemed so small now.

"For this..feeling," Kanoe began, "That is the payment for prolonged youth and health?"

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:47 pm

I smiled still as my tail began to penetrate into her tickling her folds no doubt. My hand raised slightly and I looked at the claws that rested on their tips which quickly vanished. I blushed the hand againt her cheek then down her neck and over her crotch to her hooded nub before I stroked it slightly.

"Your payment is small for youth that lasts for centuries thoguh eventually is too will end unless you do as I did... the payment for freeing ones self from the wheel of fate I'm afraid is more than any should be willing to pay."

I almost could have cried the way I worded it keeping oddly focused as I played with her body just to recover my self.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:44 pm

The young woman lets out a soft moan as her body arches slightly. The tail was slowly moving into her moist folds. Every hair on the tail tickled a part of her insides, causing the witch to gasp and quiver. She strains against her bonds slightly. The struggle was brief as she felt a soft hand caress down her cheek. It was growing increasingly hard to think on Mina's words as the spirit began stroking her clit from it's hiding place. Faint moans left her lips, her body leaning closer towards the fox spirit. Kanoe came this far already. Perhaps she cannot pay the price for eternal life just yet. But, this was a start to increasing her strength or at least her time to gain it. Her pride kept lashing out trying to resist this being's touch but the dark witch swallowed it as she lets herself rest up against Mina.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:11 am

I snickered slightly as I continued to play with her form as tendrils began to join one of my tails within her paying with every spot the could find, and others that most would never find a few tendrils entered her mouth and began to stimulate nerves there as well. Ecstasy was the word for how the energy I was pulling from her felt and how it felt to have me manipulating her .
"Obedient child, You'd truly do anything for power wouldn't you... a human failing I suppose to wish for unstoppable power... War crime all just to be stronger than others... A horrible past we share isn't it?"

I'd again laugh a satisfied smile on my face My hand moved from clit to buttock to kneed into her flesh gently.

"Now tell me... Tell me what your body wants me to do to it."

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Being touched in ways one never thought of would not be enough to describe the sensations Mina was bringing to the woman. Her body quivers against the fox spirit, eyes wide in complete shock and maybe even awe. She took long shuddering breaths as the tail slides into her warm folds. As the thread-like tendrils slither in along with the tail, Kanoe nearly swoons as she feels each thread seeming to stimulate beyond her shivering womanhood. The witch rears her head back as she moans in pleasure. She was having difficulty standing as her legs grew weak from the relentless feelings of pleasure. The young woman was barely aware of what Mina was talking about. Power? Yes, she wants that. She was not sure about doing anything but in this case, her slowly clouding mind was making an exception.

"Nngh..Ahh...I..I don't know, M-Mina!"

She spoke between soft gasps of pleasure. Her juices were flowing freely, soaking down the tendrils and tail inside her. Kanoe's heart was beating fast. She was having sex with a fox spirit. It all felt so good but so strange at the same time.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:03 am

I decided to try something different, the threads began weaving themselves in and out of her body through muslce bone skin vein and artery blocking no functions as though they weren't there and they began to toy with her insides, toy with things that would never be touched without surgery I absorbed adrenaline and mana from kanoe deeply smiling laughing gently now trying anything I could think of the reward this woman for not fighting the inevitable. I could begin to feel a bit of pleasure from this, I latched onto that feeling and would for as long as I could.

"Is this enjoyable? dearest, is this pleasent torture?"

I asked breathing deep as I lifted her to eye level with myself staring into her eyes sadisticlly now the darkness of my old soul obvious in them.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 am

Kanoe's body grows even more tense, becoming completely rigid as threads weave through every bit of her being. It was like each microscopic tendril was squeezing and stroking the very pleasure from every part of her body. It was indeed very strange but her body and mind could care less at this point. Her eyes roll back and begin to flutter as waves of stimulation flow through her body. If it were not for the tendrils, she would already be on the floor as her legs just wobble weakly beneathe her. She feels herself growing hotter by the second, her body ready to burst at any moment.

Her eyes suddenly went wide as another wave flows through her body but it was not pleasure. She suddenly felt herself growing weak and fatigued. A long sigh leaves her lips as she felt her mana flow right into Mina's body. Kanoe knew what will happen when her mana gets too low. Mana effects the body, weakening it and if she ever hits zero it can kill her just like any living being. She could feel a mixture of pleasure and fear as the tendrils stimulate and drain her body. The witch lifts her head, still having some strength left for now. The look in the fox's eyes was different than before. Fox spirits were tricksters afterall. But, she was doomed no matter what she did. Just that brief promise of power and youth was enough to make this attack less painful for her. It did not matter now, she cannot stop Mina even if this was all just an elaborate lie.

"Nngh...feeling...tired," She sighs faintly, "Ahh...Ahhh...I..I can't hold it.."

Her weak body was still shuddering, hanging on the knife edge from blissful release. The strain was torture in itself and as her strength continues to ebb away, the much needed climax grew further away.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 am

I'd pull nearly every drop of mana and adrenaline from her body before returning about half of it; the woman was obviously powerful enough to quench me with so little effort; and I didn't wish to torture her too much yet. my tendrils weaved themselves out of her body a second tail joinging the first in her soaking wet womanhood stretching her slightly more as I began to force them to piston in her alternating one then the other rythnm.

"I have given you your gft, if you with to check is' reality I would ask you to wound yourself, it will seal quickly without scaring..."

My next thought would be what I would do for her to make this more fun for me even if this time wasn't quite done until she would climax.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:01 am

She was in no position to check to see if this gift was true or not. The witch fell limp in Mina's hold as her mana and strength was nearly drained from her body. Her heartbeat slows and stops for just a brief moment before power surges right into her body. Kanoe's body was suddenly jump started as half her mana and energy rushes into her body. Her body arches as her limbs flex against her bonds. Warmth and feeling returns to her just as a second tail began to piston along side the first inside her clenching cunt. The mixture of power and pleasure causes her eyes to roll back completely. Her dripping sex began to hungerly contract around both tails as she achieves her much needed climax. Kanoe lets forth a blissful groan as her nectar gushes out over the two tails. Every thread and hair on the two tails seem to find their mark as they continue to pump into her climaxing body, sending constant jolts of sensation and pleasure through her being.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Post Re: The False Goddess (for Kanoe)
"Hmm, came about far too soon for my likings child. I suppose though that I did get what I needed and give what I offered."

I pulled my tails nearly completely from her body before thrusting them both back in a wet sloshing could be heard licking my lips gently as I continued to thing the tendrils again extending to lift her closer to my form locking lips now with her extending my tongue exploring her mouth vaguely enjoying her body as best as my body would allow; I promised myself now I'd alter the makeup to allow me to feel every sensation I could as a mortal for my next assult. This girl was enjoyable and I doubted however I'd ever get another girl as 'willing' as this and I had had to offer quite a bit to get her to do this.

"Are you enjoying my touch child? Enjoying the feel of my tails violating your body? Enjoying how helpless you are to resist me?"

I asked with a slightly sadistic tone to my voice before cackling madly; I had lost my mind long ago I'm afraid and this school would suffer for it.

((sorry my mind's been a bit blank lately))

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next