View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Nocturnal Visitation (Akkiquujin) 

Her chin drops, gasping desperately for ragged breaths, her soul shaking, heart pounding against the narrow cords. She can feel his saliva rumbling in her belly. Now that he's on the other side of the room, now that he's preoccupied gathering himself, she can take a moment for herself, closing her eyes, trying to picture someplace else to be, somewhere Zen, but the pressure of those threads keep her locked in this nightmare. There's red smears where the barbs of his collar grazed her, set on fever pink skin.

Her eyes, finally, narrowed on him. Holy Jesus. It's suddenly all Clive Barker in here. Her vision happens to graze hiis eyes, molten lakes, and she's trapped, locked eye-to-eye, horrified, paralyzed.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:20 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*As her eyes lock onto the empty gaze of the demon, she felt a momentary tug, a weakness, as if something was being pulled from her. The midnight pools seemed to gain depth, flickers of shadow trailing away to either side as the demon fed on her fear.*

"Do I still look like...Paddington Bear? Am I...primetime...now?"

*Akki condescendingly spat her own words back at her as he approached, large black wings stretching for a moment before folding onto his back. One claw tipped hand rose over the girl, a brief nimbus of red light limning the appendage as the demon spoke in harsh, sibilant rhyme.*

"When children play, the toys obey. Given with love, their parents say. The toys you love, cuddle, and hold, with time they too may grow bold. Hold them dear and love them true, for the time will come when they play with you."

*She felt the phantom needles in her skin pull slightly, the threads shivering as dark energy rushed through them. Her arms began to rise slowly, the threads binding them together rising into the air to dangle her bare form in front of the leering horror, legs still forced apart as the threads around each ankle burrowed into the floor, her body painfully bent into an upside down Y.*

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:03 am
Profile YIM

The window's still opened, and the night chill assaults bare shoulders, neck, buttocks. Her skin feels stretched tight, skin prickled to hyper-sensitive goosebumps. She's tight, leanly muscled, the neat patch of hair between her legs the only exception to the smoothness of her body. She shivers, from the cold, from his touch, from fear, take your pick.

Eyes are still locked with his, hypnotized. A moan, as the threads lift her, the burden of weight shifted to her already aching arms. "I think you're 1980's special effects in a---". She feels the blood rush between her legs as she hangs. Her vision blurs, senses dizzy, and she loses eye contact with Akkiqujiin, she's gone for a second. It takes her a few moments to blink it away, swaying in the cords strapped around her. Her eyes settle carefully over his shoulder now, out of focus. "I think you're 80's special effects in a 21st century world."

Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Such a charming girl. Even bound like a sacrifice, she still spouts defiance. And a rule breaker as well...such things you have in your closet....shall we look together then?"

*Akki raised one hand, the appendage glowing red as a tentacle emerged from his shoulder, slither to the closet door and opening it fully. The pulsing light illuminated the various things the girl had stored there, contraband to sell to the other students. The tentacle snaked across the scattered items, stopping on a large vibrator, curling around it to bring back. The demon took it in his hand, examining it curiously.*

"A false phallus? How strange...I would think you would be sick of such things, given the state of affairs. Tell me little rabbit, why do you sell these? And...do you test your merchandise?"

The Doll House

Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:25 am
Profile YIM

Goddammit.... She just knew that shit was gonna come back around to bite her in the ass.... Okay, well, maybe the verb's just a pinch of trajectory, but she's got the general idea. With him distracted, searching through the closet, she's working her muscles - twisting against the threads to keep her muscles from freezing up, measuring vulnerabilities, maybe find a way to squirm out of this.

"I don't know, maybe we could try it out on you?" She's not on the top of her game with the banter, just throwing them out loosely, a bait and hook to keep him occupied while she finds a way out of this.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:53 am

"Hmm...maybe I can dig out a bigger one for you to try....but please, continue with the false bravado. It will only make it sweeter when you break."

*Akki turned back to the closet, smirking as she loses sight of his face. The threads around her wrists seemed to slacken as he shifted his attention, to the point where if she was willing to lose a bit of blood she could jerk free. The bindings around her ankles loosened as well, almost sliding off her feet. The pins and needles sensation throughout her body grew in intensity, not a numbness, just a feeling like her skin was wrapped too tight. She shivered as another gust of wind came through the open window at her back.*

The Doll House

Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:28 am
Profile YIM

She can't see him digging through the closet, and that's just maddening, so she works as fast as she can, trembling like a little scared rabbit, the Winter breeze freezing her ass off. Wrists held together, rubbing them against each other to loosen the threads holding her in the air. Her head turns briefly over her shoulder - can't see a thing. She doesn't like the fact that she can't see him, she's worried that he might have some sort of, Idunno, psychic communication with these threads, but there aren't many options open, so....

Okay. She breathes in a long breath. This is gonna hurt. 1,2,3.... She jerks her right wrist free. The thread snags across her thumb, the swell of her knuckles, leaving a nasty slash across the back of her hand. A splash of crimson marks the carpet, but she's free at least. Her other wrist is deftly tugged free, the threads loosened to let her fall out of the spider webbing. She falls forward, landing cat-like, quiet, on her hands. Her legs are still roped by the threads, caught in an elevated push-up. She shifts to one hand, to tug her ankles loose, falling onto her hands and feet like a track star at the start line. There's a brief, alert pause while she figures her angle. Run, or fight?

Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:17 am

*The demon doesn't seem to notice her slipping the bonds, the red threads falling limp to the floor as she escapes them. His attention still on the closet as the tentacle roots around noisily. His back presented a tempting target, as did the open window. Which would she choose? Vengeance or prudence?*

The Doll House

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:04 am
Profile YIM

She doesn't dare try the door again. Little bastard rigged the thing. The window's second story, but it's not that high up - she should be able to make it. It's still open, leaving an easy means to escape. The real threat is Akki, digging through the closet, probably close to intercept if he suspects anything. She's worried he's playing with her, but she doesn't have many options. She can lay down and take it, or she can take the one option for escape she has. On the other hand, being naked and locked out the dormitory while a demon teddy bear stalks through your bedroom will probably invite worse evils than what she'll find if she stays, but oh well... They say to go with the devil you know, but this is a pretty damned scary devil.

She's only crouched for a moment before pouncing into action. She's only a pace in front of the bed, and within the reach of her extended leg, is her computer chair. One leg is folded under her, serving as a pivot, while the other one kicks out, fully extended, inches off the ground. Her shin connects with the low spine of the rolling chair, which settles against the top of her foot as it swings in a semi-circle. She follows through, her foot slinging, whiplike. Her shin gives it velocity, the foot gives it extra kick and more precise aim. The chair sails towards Akki's back, briefly clearing the carpet, the seat spinning in circles. It won't take him out, but it's a distraction at least. Better to recoup, form a plan of action, and return later to exorcise. Revi'll have a change of clothes, and with the extra time to prepare, she can cobble together some weapons.

As soon as the kick connects, she's turning to make her exit, following through with the snap to leave her facin 180 degrees from where she started. She bounds for her escape, one foot covering the distance between her and the bed, enough to spring her onto the mattress, from which she vaults heroically for the window.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 am

*Akki had not expected the projectile chair. It caught him square in the chest as he spun to chase her, not really hurting, but stalling him for a moment. He couldn't help but admire the girl's athletic body as she dove through the open window. He silently counted out the time it would take for her to reach the ground, then snapped his fingers, intoning a hellish word, his hand glowing a bright red. Just before she hit the ground, Elise jerked to halt mid-air, her skin suddenly feeling painfully tight, as if hooks were under every inch and pulling gently away. She hung in the air like a puppet for a long moment, before slowly rising, and floating backward through the window, turning to look into the face of the smiling demon. His glowing hand twitched and motioned in the air before him, obviously directing her movements.*

"Simply exquisite, my little rabbit. Such a fine jump, fitting of your new sobriquet. Against a normal man, that would have been the perfect escape."

The Doll House

Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:03 am
Profile YIM

Her body braces for the fall like a cat, legs folded under her to catch the ground with a spring, her arms out to catch herself on all fours, to keep from fucking up her face when she hits. Prepared for the hard dirt below, she's caught off guard when she impacts early, invisible threads tensing around her body like a web, caught a mere foot from the ground below. She growls, trying to disentangle herself, squirming futilely as she's gingerly whisked back up to the window, only to find the invisible threads are wound around her, like marionette strings. She tries to jerk one way and they lewdly twist her back the other way. Eyes dance tremulously over the courtyard below, nude and dangling in public, a fly trapped in a web. Bait. Her body trembles with rage, with fear, the invisible threads the only thing keeping her body from tumbling back to the street. Her head is jerked to face him, and there's nothing she can do to turn away, eyes dark, pissed, despite the well of tears behind them. Her voice is a growl, low, shaking, barely distinguishable.

"A man, huh? Makes you feel like a real man to go hunting after little girls with no way to defend themselves? If we were anywhere else, fucko, you'd be meat." And meanwhile, asking herself why does she does this? She suspects there's no way out now, no escape, so why keep spurring the beast on?

Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:11 pm

*The demon laughed at her words, shaking his head slowly.*

"First of all, I do not need to feel like a "man". I am so much more. And second, fucko? Who says fucko?"

*Akki twisted his glowing hand, fingers manipulating the invisible strings with expert grace, bringing the helpless girl closer, leavig her face hovering directly in front of his own, her eyes drawn inexorably to the depthless pits of his gaze. Her arms pulled behind her back, forcing her chest to thrust toward him. Her legs, bent until her shapely calves rested against the backs of her thighs. Her knees were slowly pulled apart, displaying her sex to the monster as he smiled at her widely, light glinting off of night black fangs.*

The Doll House

Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:28 am
Profile YIM

Whimpering as her invisible strings pull her towards him. She jerks her head away but her neck's jerked back, like a disobedient bitch, to meet his eyes. Eyes skitter as he deftly bends her, heels tucked just under the swell of her ass. Her spine's snapped forward, pulling her gaze to his, contorted, head raised to him like a pliant worshipper ready for communion. Being raped is one thing, but being at the absolute mercy of a monster, choking on the lump in her throat as she feels herself peel her legs apart, her body whoring itself to this monster and her mind unable to stop it, her throat too dry and scared to force up words. Eyes squeeze tight, shielding her from those shadows, those glints of light, half-visions of the creature in the dark.

And then open. She wipes the slate, switching tactics. Big and blue, and sly despite her trembling, girlish body. "Bravado and sobriquet are pretty big words for a little teddy bear. Bet there isn't a monster around you can have an intelligent conversation with..." Tilted towards what she approximates is his mouth, pink lips pronouncing with emphasis. Gross.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:06 am

*The demon kept her in that position, their gazes on an even level. He pursed his lipless mouth, tapping his chin thoughtfully with one claw. his glowing hand going still as he stopped shifting her limbs to his will.*

"You are quite right. I do have a rather hard time relating to the other denizens of the isle. I conceive that is not a lack of intelligence that prevents a meeting of similar intellects, but a lack of interest. We all care little for each other, preferring to focus on our own little games and desires. I am no different, tho I confess a certain melancholy at my lack of more esoteric diversion. Ah well, I'm sure that will fade once I've begun to entertain myself with your body in earnest."

*He smirked, lowering the hand from his chin to her breast, dragging the curved back of one claw slowly across her taut, tender skin. He traced a tightening spiral from the outside of the soft orb, working his way inward to flick her rosy nipple back and forth teasingly.*

"And as for being a small teddy bear...that is merely my shell. What you see before you is my true form of late. I do rather miss my old body, but this one does have its uses."

The Doll House

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:22 am
Profile YIM

She sinks some as the strings loosen, taking in a long breath, dangling like a marionette caught in the wind. She shivers, the air from outside a frigid blast against her exposed backsde. She can feel his sharp claw trailing across the tender flesh of her breast as she's locked eyes with him. A pink tongue flicks nervously against her lips, trying to hold the charade, rose nipple jumping to pertness as it's flicked by the large claw. She shakes her head.

"Maybe... aahh..... Maybe we could find some mutual ground?"

((btw, glad to have you back. Hopefully nothing too traumatic kept you away))

Last edited by Elise Renfroe on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next