View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Meal at Midnight(Violett & dendrite) 

Dendrite laughed and pulled Violett closer, forcing her to nestle her small body against Darwin's warm chest. "Why indeed," the creature murmured, slipping a couple tendrils down to tug Violett's blouse, starting to pull it up her stomach to expose her pale skin. "Let us say that I...greatly appreciate human females..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:19 am

She wasn't used to being this close physically to anyone though she hid the fact well expression unaffected as did her mind her breathing slow steady and adjusted nearly perfectly. She looked to violett unable to see or feel that her friend';s shirt was being removed still oblivious to the creature's motives.

"You appreciate women... Didn't expect something like that from... well a... well what the heck are you anyway?"

a reasonable question to ask something that was holding her and one of her only friends captive in an empty cafeteria not that there was anything else to do at the moment beyond screaming in terror or something to that effect; and that just wouldn't have been darwin.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:57 am

Trembling and shaking her head, Violett grabbed her blouse, trying desperately to hold it in place.

"T-t-that... That's what I mean... Why do alll of you things have a human fetish? Why can't you find someone your own species?"

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:01 am

"Interesting questions," the alien rumbled. Oh, so rarely did it get to lecture! "I am...not from your world of Earth. Biologically, you might think of a manta ray. Though I have as much in common with that fish as you do with, say...a squirrel." The creature chuckled deeply.

"And why?" Dendrite let out a long sigh. "Dear me. Humans are special creatures. I could expand upon this topic, but I fear it would be wasting time..." The monster's tendrils nimbly evaded Violett's fingers, suddenly jerking her shirt up to her shoulders.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:16 pm

"Okay... good enough I guess. think I'll just consider you a dendrite then easier than anything else I could come up with."

Maybe oblivious would have been too weak a word for Darwin when it came to the state of Violett's shirt body still come mind still panicking; but, darwin was excellent at ignoring her mind.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 am

"We, um... It doesn't look like we're going anywhere," Violett replied nervously. "So.... Really, we've got all the time in the world."

Trembling as her blouse was pulled up, Violett turned away in shame, The creature's malign intentions had revealed that she'd padded her bra rather heavily tonight, hoping to look... well... adequate.

"It... It's just... weird.... I... I can't fathom being attracted to some horrible, freakish alien form... And... Look at us... We have heads... Two tiny eyes... LEGS, plural, for crying out loud.... I... I can't fathom how you'd see us as anything but grotesque..."

This Dendrite seemed civil enough... for a monster, anyways. Maybe she could get him to talk for a bit, delay the inevitable... And at the very least, she'd been wondering baout these things since her first day on Campus. Mybe now, she could start to understand.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:13 am

Darwin's calm wouldn't last forever of course, her brow sweating now primarily out of discomfort & fear looking to violett and how calm she seemed even as her blouse was pulled up to show... well a padded bra to darwin's surprise she'd almost have laughed if she didn't think it would have hurt violett's feelings.

"Is there really a need for you to take off her blouse?"

A bit of frustration in her voice to dendrite not waiting for him to speak again.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 am

Fear started to whow on Violett's face, suddenly starting to chip through the protective shells of curiosity and familiarity that Violett has hasily set up.

"Um, Darwin... You know those monsters we warned you about?"

She sighed, shaking her head in resignation.

"Meet one..."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:08 am

Had to think for a minute before it clicked, thinking through random panic wasn't easy at any rate for most people. when it finally did register she'd glare at violett. rethinking the discomfort of the tentacle that was currenty resting under her clothes between her legs and poking at the front of her trousers. it seemed that it could have been worse.

"You mean the ones that... and then... c...r...a...p..."

it certainly didn't bode well especially for darwin a shiver passing down her spine more than likely noticed by dendrite.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:22 am

Whimpering softly, Violett utrned away from Darwin's glare as if she'd been physically sturuck.

"I... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have told you... I just... I didn't think you'd want to find out the other way...'

Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:22 am

Dendrite laughed and inclined its upper torso slightly, in what might have been a parody of a bow. "I see my reputation preceds me..." The tendrils slid under Violett's bra and padding, stroking over her breasts and teasing them gently. "I understand you humans have had little contact with other species," the creature growled. "Therefore I don't expect you to understand being...open-minded." A tendril reached around to stroke Darwin's cheek. "Being able to...appreciate those of other species..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:31 am

"You're an other worldly being... Afraid it's hardwired into us that you're all you know... murderous beasts from beyond the stars that plan to rape our world of resources and slaughter our species..."

she didn't mind being blunt obviously and she obviously didn't seem to 'hate' the thing yet though it wasn't on her good side. the stroke to her cheek a bit disheartening as she saw something snake it's way into Violett's bra.

"I think I myself have a pretty damned open mind for a human."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:41 am

Violett shuddered, gasping softly as her nipples stiffened at Dendrite's touch.

"P... Please be gentle..." she begged, blue eyes glistening with tears.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:34 pm

"Oh, dear me," Dendrite murmured. "I don't wish to slaughter anyone. After all, wasn't it one of your writers who once said...'He who breaks a thing to find out how it works has lost the path of wisdom'."

The alien pulled Violett's blouse off and tossed it away, undoing her bra and letting it slide from her as well. "I think she didn't have to worry about concealing or 'enhancing' this cute body," Dendrite comments. "What do you think?" The tentacle between Darwin's legs pulsed and rubbed against Violett's bottom.

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:57 am

offered a shiver through her body and a shrug to the creature's question, the pulsing tentacle more annoying than anything else to the masculine dressed woman.

"Don't pay much attention to writers... also no she didn't Violett is cute anyone could see that, hell a blind guy could probably tell that much."

She'd answer truthfully, not even a blush passing her cheeks as she spoke her voice cracking once or twice during her words thanks to her focus being shifted off it's usual track.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next