View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Night to Remember (Violett Small) 

Post Re: A Night to Remember (Violett Small)
She truly was smart. Smarter than most of the girls she'd met on the island. And her passive hostility was truly something to behold. Until now he'd actually been just entirely amused by her actions. Even now, he was curious. He felt the little twinges of pleasure she felt... but then, something sudden and much less pleasant.

Pain! He bore it, but it was quite intense. He was shocked, no one had made that connection. If he could feel their pleasure, then.... he could feel their pain! And, just as the intense pleasure had a strong effect upon him, though one the humans would never actually see in his manner or demeanor, the pain had an effect just as strong... but then again, perhaps she would recognize the manner in which it affected him.

The tendrils around moved wildly, and for a brief moment, it seemed as though the tentacles loosened... maybe enough for her to break free, if she tried it!

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:53 am
Profile YIM

Tensing and thrashing, Violett grunted and strained, trying with all the might her tiny body could muster to break free of the terrible thing's grip.

"Hah! Not feeling so good now, are you?"

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:42 am

She would actually be able to pull free. She'd fall to the ground, painfully. But the sheer number of tentacles could be seen, again. They were surrounding her, and were fairly quickly going back to normal. They were surrounding her again... how could she escape through a maze of tentacles, surrounding her on all sides?

Well, I can't say I enjoyed that. You caught me by surprise. You're a very stubborn girl, and I give you this: If the sheer delicacy of your feelings wasn't so high, I might very well actually give up. But, I'm afraid you've simply set me on my course more completely than before...

He still didn't attack her again yet, but considered the situation. He'd have to at minimum gag her, among other things. This was going to require more care than normal, to prevent her from hurting herself, for that was her main means of harming him, or so it seemed. She was currently in only her underwear, though... so she didn't have a lot of power, at the moment.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:03 am
Profile YIM

Violett smiled, stopping her struggles but seeming immensely proud of herself.

"Looks like you're right about one thing, you Lovecratian pervert... I don't have to be scared of you. I'm glad you're impressed... I've got a few more questions for you..."

Violett's smile turned into a smirk as she gazed at the creature like a cobra unfurling its hood. With a bitter chuckle, Violett stuck out her tongue, wiggling it teasinngly before licking her lips.

"...And it'd just break my little heart to think you don't care."

Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 am

Antipode had many layers of consciousness, each of them working independently as well as together. As Violett was talking, however, several of them, of varying levels of importance, intelligence, and information, came to the same conclusion, more or less independently, and more importantly, more or less concurrently.

The human race had to be destroyed. The urgency of this decision, from a startlingly large number of layers of consciousness, surprised Antipode, and made him think for a moment. Indeed, Violett's current demeanor set off so many warning bells that Antipode began considering sterilizing the planet. He might very well have done so right then and there (after picking up a feasible breeding population to keep totally under his control over the generations, to allow him to continue feeding his habit) had it not been for the large number of extraterrestrial powers exerting their influence on the planet.

Of course, she would never know anything about the serious alarm she caused within part of Antipode, and horrifying debate that had grown to a near fury deep underneath his calm, disturbingly pleasant yet stubborn facade. Instead, she'd hear him speak into her mind yet again, though he still didn't seize her nearly naked body.

Questions? I see. Speak, then, human. Give me your questions, though be fully aware that when you are done, I shall make sure you cannot hurt yourself again. And then we shall begin in earnest, for I grow weary of your impudent pride.

Was he talking to her in a different way? Was he actually beginning to crack, a little bit? Perhaps she'd notice that there was a difference there... he sounded a little more forceful. A little less friendly, a little colder. She'd got him, and she'd know it, the smart girl she was.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:29 am
Profile YIM

Violett smiled, pleased with herself, not moving, not attempting to escape, but still starting to calm down, looking at the alien creature, still afraid, but a mix of curiousity... even pity... began to creep in.

"I've never really been powerful... But I'd imagine when you are, getting hurt like that comes as a bit of a shock, doesn't it? Have you ever felt pain before? What about emotions... Fear? Shame? Can you feel what our hearts and minds feel... Or just our bodies?"

Violett shook her head in disbelief. Here she was, talking to this... thing...

"You know... You never did tell me your name..."

Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Antipode was curious. Those questions of hers were unusual. He realized, then, that she realized the effect, somehow. Then, noticing the way he had spoken before, he understood what it had been. Well, enough of that. He'd continue talking to her, but he'd have to readjust his means of acting, once again.

I've felt the pain before, but not quite the way you managed it. To be honest, pain in the sense you humans feel isn't something I can feel myself. Or your pleasure, either. Really, the reason it's so interesting is because of the way your brain reacts to it, along with other, more complex reasons.

He was going to chat her up, a bit. They would eventually get to the final state, but for now, he was fine talking to this interesting, if slightly alarming, huma.

My mental link to you does not extend to thoughts. Mostly feelings. Your fear, anger, and so forth is sensed, though it isn't really felt quite the same way. Physical sensations are much stronger than your emotional ones. My link is not complete by any means... though I suppose the more I learn, the stronger I could make it. As for my name? Antipode, I believe I told you that. Unless you're asking my real name. Perhaps I'll tell you, to make it clear what you are dealing with.

With that, the true name would be transmitted to Violett. Her mind would be awash, then, in an odd mixture of things. Because of what Antipode was, his real name, his real language, was something utterly alien. A bizarre set of random emotional surges, nonsense words and phrases, images, feelings, ideas, conceptional states, all mixing together in an unintelligible manner. Even so, there was clearly some kind of order there, though she couldn't even begin to guess at the theme. Her mind was working like mad to translate the information being sent... and the closest translations would make no real sense in that case, and be this vast collage of differing things, that seemed to go on much longer than it really did.

In the end, you consider me a bully. I understand that. I suppose from your perspective, I am. As for my emotions? I've never felt, for myself, emotions in the same sense you have. What I feel, what I conceive of, happens in many different... levels, I suppose. And furthermore, the subtlety of emotion, the sheer level of them is something you could not even comprehend. My species developed things that are vastly different. There are some, of course, I could translate as the emotions you speak of. But there are many others, that defy your classification entirely.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:14 pm
Profile YIM

Violett stared wide-eyed in shock as the informtion of his "real name" was filtered,the comprehensibl bits trickling into her brain

Once she'd come to terms with as much of the info as she could take in, she shook her head, giggling slightly.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't... Otherwise I would have been less scared. Antipode... No offense, but, um... for what you are... isn't it kind of a silly name?"

This really shouldn't have surprised him... Given Violett's own name and nature, it only made sense that she thought that a name with a meaning should be... well... meaningful.

"Maybe I should just call you the Junkie Over Innsmouth... Well, you said this was like an addiction for you, didn't you?"

She seemedto be slowing him down, at least. If nothing else, she'd managed to keep her bra and panties, on, keeping his eyes off her more delicate bits... if he had eyes... if he couldn't see them anyway somehow...

"Our feeling don't work like yours, you know. We can't decide to feel different. I'm still frightened... But... there's something tragic about how you can't understand..."

Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:18 am

Well, I gave the name Antipode because it was something catchy you humans could use. A pseudonym, I suppose you could call it. and my real name, indeed, has a very clear meaning... you simply cannot understand it, unfortunately. If you could, I'm sure this would be much easier.

She had grown to have quite a bold streak in her. Though she normally seemed a shy girl, that shyness was, if not false, at least a facade. Deep inside was an inner steel that made even Antipode quake a little bit.

Anyway. I do understand your emotions. Do not mistake me. I understand what your fear, and anger, and hatred are. And I understand the emotions you are feeling, as well. However, the fact of the matter is, I enjoy speaking to you, at least in part. And I very much enjoy your pleasure as well. I hope that your intense pleasure to come will act as some consolation to all your travails.

He was silent for what felt a long time. Then, he started up again.

You'll enjoy this, though. The way you are, the way you are beginning to act, has already made me decide to destroy the entire planet. I probably would have already done it, too... if it weren't for all the other powers influencing this sphere. As it is, congratulations. You proved such a threat that I'd be willing to annihilate an entire planet to keep you from being a danger. You'll find this a badge of pride, I'm sure.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:34 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes bulging open, she squirmed and whimpered, fighting to break free with all the might her tiny body could muster.

"You can't be serious! That's like burning down a forest because you got stung by a bee!"

She went limp, sobbing softly.

"...And you thought that'd make me HAPPY? All my friends, everyone I ever cared about, DEAD? That's TERRIBLE! I just wanted to run away and hide... I didn't even want to hurt you... I just wanted to get away..."

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Perhaps it is an overreaction. But some of my kind have already sterilized the entirety of the Andromeda Galaxy, some five hundred and fifty-seven thousand years ago, by your measure. We like to play it safe.

He was silent for a moment, before speaking again. Her fear was, he supposed, not unexpected, her outrage not much of a surprise. However, he had broken her short spat of boldness, that much was absolutely clear. And that had been the point, or at least part of it.

I'm not going to do it, don't worry. I probably would have stopped myself anyway, in the first place. Besides, I see now that you're just a scared little girl, and all I'm doing is tormenting you vastly more than is necessary, and worse even than most of the other monsters, or so it seems.

His words would probably ring hallow to her, and he supposed that was the fact. He decided to just begin, and end this charade. Nothing more was to be gained by further antagonizing her, or letting her try to antagonize him. Tentacles wrapped around her then suddenly, and lifted her into the air above her bed. It seemed, he really was starting this time.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

Gasping and squealling, Violett trembled, her body going limp as she was pulled over the bed.

All she could think about, though, was one thing...

"Andromeda... What happened in Andromeda? Why... Why did you killl them all? That's horrible! That's the Holocaust, but worse! You.... you killed...."

She broke down sobbing, closing her eyes and trembling.

"... Everything... Dead.... "

Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:43 am

Antipode listened to the girl begin to cry, horrified at the deaths of all the inhabitants of an entire galaxy. Indeed, this was a terrible thing... that Antipode himself had nothing to do with, though he wasn't entirely against the concept.

I came into existence eighty-something thousand years ago, Violett. I had nothing to do with this. Honestly, though, you wouldn't be crying for them if you had met them. Much like the monsters who come to your school to rape you, they weren't your friends. I imagine the only reason the earth is currently here is because Andromeda was wiped out anyway. And after all... Europeans wiped out an entire continent of people in your Americas. That's for starters. Your ancestors have done terrible things too... but I won't blame you for them. So don't blame me either.

As it was, her mood was destroyed. There was no way, at this point, that he could, as normal, bring her up to a sexual peak. Her mood was so distraught at this moment that no physical action of his would do anything but be met with utter resistance. Even if she did calm down, there was no way to build that mood of pleasure, anyway.

Well. Physically, at least. He knew of another way, though he normally didn't do so. He had promised not to use it on her, too... but her mind was so sensitive, her soul so easily touched, that it would not be hard for him to do what he intended... and she'd enjoy it, certainly. He wouldn't brainwash her, or change her mind artificially... but what he would do would be the mental equivalent, regardless, of what he was going to do to her body. That seemed fair, to him, anyway.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 am
Profile YIM

Violett shudddered, gasping raggedly as her breath returned to her, slowly regaining her compusure s she stuggled against the tendrils holding her above the bed.

" ...That's nothing like what you were thinking of doing. Andromeda was a war, wasn't it? And... Yeah... okay... My ancestors were dicks, but a lot of it was an accident... The people on another continent dying of diseases the settlers had long since been immune to... and the rest..."

Violett chuckled bitterly again. The irony wasn't lost on her.

"... Was because they didn't understand each other. Isn't that how it always goes?"

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Antipode was silent, for what felt to her like a long time. He was discovering, in her mind, the best way to proceed. And the best way to bring her those feelings he intended, even without touching her. And he had to be careful, so as to keep her from noticing his inquiries into the deepest parts of her mind.

I'm not going to do it. As though you haven't felt like causing someone else harm when they appear to be a threat. The one thing you should take from this is that you're quite impressive, and in some thousand years humanity might very well be able to gain revenge for your current feelings of humiliation.

At this point he was just talking to buy some time. Finally, though, he figured it out. And so he would begin, even against what he had told her in the past.

What she'd begin to feel then, was him inside of her mind. Tendrils of his consciousness entered her mind gently, and began... manipulating her feelings. Not her thoughts, not her emotions, but activating physical processes, starting the physical aspects of arousal, at least to begin with. He'd start manipulating other things in a bit... but for now, her heart rate would increase, and the tell-tale signs of arousal would appear, within her.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next