View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Moving in. (Jessica and Alucard) 

Doesn’t respond to its mocking her threat, fearing that it might cause her to have to fear her life again. She continues to feel the slimy walls of the sac she’s in before she feels more of those objects begin to touch her again and she jerks, but this time her left arm is caught on something. Quickly attempting to move her right hand to pull it off, something wraps around it as well! She begins to pull at the things on her wrists, only to find they are very resilient. Struggling against them she cries out quickly in shock, unable to see her attacker. She isn’t sure if there’s something in there with her or the whole sac itself is attacking her.

Struggling against the “cords”, she begins to beg to the monster again. “Please whatever you are.. let me go… I’ve done nothing wrong! I’m not ready for…t..this!” Her heart continues to pound again, must like it did when she thought she was going to die. Her bare feet desperately try to get some gripping on the slimy wet floor to help her get out of her bonds, but it is no use. Still wore out from her previous struggles she gives up for a moment, breathing hard and leaning over. “D….Damn you…..”

Wed May 30, 2007 3:07 am
Profile YIM

Alucard said to her, "I cannot let you go. I must feed." The "cords" forced her to the floor of the chamber, others pushing against the pits of her knees to force her to kneel. Before she could recover from that, her legs were quickly secured to the slimy floor. Alucard began to laugh, the emotion from the alien's intentions an almost tangible substance.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:17 am
Profile YIM

Breathing in the musty air heavily, both from panic and the realization of what was about to befall her. Still attempting to break free from the grasp of the “cords”. The back of her knees suddenly gets struck and she comes falling to her knees in a loud yelp. Trying to recover herself she finds the sticky floor now binds her to the ground, how disgusting!

Attempting to move around a bit, all she can do is thrash her head around, which is doing no good. She finally comes to the realization that if nothing changes and soon, she is going to be loosing her virginity in a matter of moments possibly. Even through her panic and feelings of doom falling before her, she still finds her body warming up. She knows its from his emotions. His desires have become so strong now she’s finding it more and more difficult to keep them from taking over her own emotions. Feeling a small strand of wetness dripping down her leg she finally realizes just how wet she actually has become. Blushing hard she keeps her eyes closed, even if it doesn’t change anything. Attempting to imagine something, anything to keep her mind away from the fact of what’s actually touching her, otherwise she might get sick.

Her mind begins to conflict with itself. One part of her is completely disgusted and crying out for her to escape. The other part is intrigued by the soft touch over her skin the “cords” have been giving her, part of this feeling is coming from his desiring emotions however. Still attempting to fight getting lost in emotion she still struggles weakly against him. “No.. I beg of you… Don’t do this… I’ll give you anything you want…” In the struggle of the desire he’s pushing over her, her ability of thought has diminished greatly.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:42 am
Profile YIM

Alucard said, "Your begging amuses me, but this is going to happen anyway."

"Cords" quickly snagged her ankles, keeping her on the floor and allowing the sticky ooze to drain away. Her knees were likewise bound. Alucard's hunger for her energy made the "cords" slightly urgent in their machinations. Suddenly she felt one on her left breast! This "cord", having about the diameter of a quarter, made a loop about her proud globe.

Jessica felt something running through her hair, feeling like fingertips in the dark. There were five of them, and they rubbed into her hair slowly.

Wed May 30, 2007 3:56 am
Profile YIM

Sighs softly to his response… She knew it to be true. Unless he was to make a huge mistake, there was no way of escape. And even if he did make a mistake, the chances of escape are almost non-existent. Her legs feel weird as he wraps his “cords” around her ankles. She would begin to cry or something at this point, but the desires she’s picking up from him have now began to take over, her cheeks stay flushed, and her breathing remains constantly heavy.

A shriek escapes her lips as she feels one of those things rubbing along her left breast, griping her. She squirms around a bit to try to get it off, but all she can do he hold her head down and bit her lip. The last thing she wants to do is encourage this beast by moaning for him, but she doesn’t know how long that resolve will last.

However in her confused and racing mind, a soft touch over her hair, like a hand, gets her attention. Eyes opening again she leans her head up, but of course she cant see anything. Her cheeks flush a bit more as she moves her head back down, almost smiling. She took a little comfort in this touch, made it easier to think it was a human that was doing this to her. However she wasn’t sure if this comfort she felt was really coming from her. The touch on her breast though was moving quickly to the front of her mind again as it continued to rub along her, causing her to bite her lip harder, determined to not moan.

Wed May 30, 2007 4:08 am
Profile YIM

The "cords" running through her hair withdrew. Her attempts to stifle any moans she might make made Alucard grin.

The "cord" that had looped about her breast now unwound the last few inches of itself from the loop, the tip moving snakelike to pinpoint her nipple. Feeling almost lke a wet finger or perhaps a tongue, it stroked across her exposed and soft breast-flesh, leaving a trail of moisture leading to her nipple.

"Don't want me to think you're enjoying it?" asked the alien. "Go on, speak!"

Wed May 30, 2007 5:29 am
Profile YIM

As the creature withdrawals its “cords” from her hair, she feels a bit saddened. It was the one bit of comfort she was getting from this whole situation. But her attention is quickly brought back to her left breast, more importantly her nipple. The creature now has done something to where it feels as though its being licked. The moment he does this she nearly lets out a gasp, but bites her lip harder to hold back.

When his voice rings out her eyes widen, being brought back to the reality of the situation once again. She takes a moment to compose herself; if she spoke quickly it would come out as a moan at this point as the creature assaults her left nipple. Struggling to keep her voice calm she finally speaks slowly. “I don’t… feel.. anything… you beast…”

Wondering how long she can keep this up she clenches her fists tightly as the creature continues its assault on her helpless body. Still unable to move, the hope of it becoming careless and making a mistake begins to dim further.

Wed May 30, 2007 12:55 pm
Profile YIM

The alien chuckled at her talk. "Wrong," said the alien. "You feel me."

The "cord" about her breast began to change its shape near the tip. A little indentation appeared in it, just about the right size for its next action.

Jessica felt the "cord" latch onto her nipple, providing a sucking sensation on her tit. It used this in conjunction with squeezing of her proud globe.

The "cords" holding her legs shifted slightly, spreading Jessica's legs wider in preparation.

Jessica felt the five "cords" return, but rather than run through her hair, they traced down the back of her neck.

Wed May 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile YIM

Feeling the “cord” move away from her breast she sighs softly in relief, but only for a moment. Soon a new assault comes to her breast. If the continual massage wasn’t enough for her, soon she feels her nipple being sucked. Her eyes widen quickly as she gasps from this suddenly. Biting her lip she curses herself for letting out a sound.

But the sensation it’s giving her is only increasing, and becoming more and more difficult to overcome. Barely keeping control, she suddenly feels a soft feeling of fingers run down her back, causing her body to shiver quickly against the “cords” that bind her. In the sudden surprise she lets out a sudden moan from the sensation. Closing her eyes in shame, her body quivers all over from all the emotions and sensations sweeping through her. She wasn’t supposed to be enjoying this; she was being raped!

She struggled more and more with each passing moment to control her body and mind. Her body seemed eager to let its assault continue, while her mind wasn’t too far off from that ether. As the “Cord” trails further down she just continues to shiver slightly, finding her position to be a bit awkward.

Wed May 30, 2007 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard grinned in anticipation. The alien was definitely enjoying itself...

The five "cords" continued their way down her back, rubbing her like a hand might, trailing down her back carefully. They stroked against the small of her back delicately, like a lover's touch.

The "cord" at her nipple sucked slightly more urgently now, eager at her increasing arousal.

Wed May 30, 2007 11:27 pm
Profile YIM

Feeling the hand like touch down her back, rubbing ever so softly, she begins to tremble with sensations. She has never felt anything like this before. Her lip quivered, attempting to keep from making a sound, but her last attempt failed. Driving out the final resistance she’s put up against him, her head suddenly turns to the side and she begins to moan deeply. Her legs being moved further apart she shivered all over, not from fear, but of desire.

She couldn’t take it anymore; the feeling he’s giving her is overwhelming. Almost forgetting that it wasn’t hands that were rubbing her she arched her back as he lowers down further. “Oh god… What is happening to me…” she says, not meaning to speak this out loud, however she could no longer help but speak her thoughts. Her womanhood only became more soaked from this, and her nipples were completely erect from the “cords” sucking. Moving her head from side to side she continued to moan as he teased her body.

She couldn’t believe this was happening, why has her body betrayed her so? Her mind was becoming like thick fog, and her body felt as though it was on fire. She ached all over for his touch, her resistance only succeeded in her body building up its desire for this moment. Laying her head back, so that she was now looking upward, she breathed heavily.

Thu May 31, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly Jessica felt a sensation between her legs. A "cord" had snaked to her pussy, slick with her juices, and nudged her labia. It stroked down the sex-lips, collecting her honey. It pushed lightly against the lips, eager for entry.

Jessica's right breast, which had gone unmolested, was then approached by another "cord", which began on her breast in much the same way that its fellow "cord" on her left one had, looping about her right tit and squeezing.

Thu May 31, 2007 1:02 am
Profile YIM

Her breathing increasing as the sensations continued to grow very slowly. Her mouth open wide, a moan and gasp coming out with each breath. Suddenly she feels something moving up her leg and touching against her womanhood. With this she moves her head forward and cries out quickly in shock. “Oh god Please don’t! I’m a virgin! Y…You can’t go in me… please!” She begs, beginning once again to struggle against the “cords” while another one takes hold of her other breast. With her body already so turned on and the new sensations as it runs itself up and down her womanhood… Her struggles quickly lessen again, her cheeks growing an even deeper shade of pink. If it keeps up her face might match her hair.

Once again her body begins to take back in control, each motion causing fire and shock to run through every vein in her body. Her legs once again tensing up, moving herself forward slightly, wanting to straighten herself out. However the bonds keep her in her awkward position, leaving her helpless before him still. He was obviously skilled at this, every resistance she put agasint him has been broken down piece by piece. Soon the sensation becomes too much, causing her to moan loudly and to wine to him. Her womanhood quivering over the “cord”, desiring it to enter. Arching her back she shivers all over once again. “Oh… ohhh… Please…. I.. I cant take it anymore…….” She says shamefully. Lowering her head back down, so that her hair drapes over her face in a defeated way. “B..be gentle……”

Thu May 31, 2007 1:21 am
Profile YIM

Alucard did just that. The "cord" slowly pushed against her hymen, taking her virginity from her, tearing her maidenhead. There was some pain as it happened, but the "cords" worked extra-hard to give her pleasure at the same time, reducing the impact of it on her defeated body. The "cord" in her cunt began to push itself further into her pussy, slick with her honey.

Thu May 31, 2007 1:34 am
Profile YIM

Feeling the “cord” begin to push in, her eyes open wide again. She thought to herself –Oh god… this is it…- And as she did it begin to enter her. Her eyes close tightly for a moment, wincing a bit from pain as she begins to stretch for it to fit inside her. Her legs tense up, as well as her mid section. Suddenly feeling it tear through her she arches her back and gives out a loud cry, desperately trying to open her legs to try to stop the pain. Though he was gentle, it still hurt very much for a moment. Once fully inside her she sits there, back arched and mouth wide open.

As it begins to move deeper inside her she realizes it wasn’t all the way in yet. “i.it hurts! P.. pull it out! Please!” Still sore a bit, it continues to enter. However through all the pain, one thing that has eased it is that it’s still sending shocks of pleasure over her body. Covering some over the pain she starts to feel it less and less. As wet as she has been and is, it has eased this quiet a bit, she feels a bit better by the time it is actually fully inside her… Being filled, it gives her such a different feeling. Her legs once again attempt to stretch out, but she still cannot move. Wiggling against the “cords” she relaxes her breathing a bit… She did have to admit, whatever was inside her; it felt very good. As it moved inside her she could only gasp and moan out loud for the monster to hear, loosing herself once again in both pleasure and now his lust. “d…do whatever… y..you want… with me…. “ She says submissively. Its emotions have now taken her completely; it’s no longer her in control, but this creature. Its emotions now dominate her mind.

Thu May 31, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next