View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Waiting for someone special {Naomi, perhaps a monster} 

Alucard's eyes appraised the two women. It was silently debating to itself which it would attack first. The massive alien watched the two women, clinging to the ceiling effortlessly.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:19 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi laid back on her bed and relaxed. When she had first came here she thought she’d just have a friendly little chat with her new roomie. Instead, a possible monster came in which she threatened with a vase. She listened thoroughly to her roomie’s little rant, but she really didn’t learn anything but the possibility of going how was probably lost. They could clear their memories, she guessed. They could do many other things aswell.

She sighed after she was done. She didn’t like all that was happening, and she wasn’t about to grin and bare it. She was a fighter, and she wasn’t going to stop fighting them just yet. They were violating her and all she was. They were just leeches to her.

“You’re right about fighting,” she said grimly, “although I’m not about to wait until they deport me. I have to fight this now. I can’t stand to be here until school is up. I’d rather die than give them control of me. My life is basically meaningless, so why even bother going on suffering? Don’t get me wrong, I’m not suicidal. I’m just willing to risk it.”

Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:43 pm

"But how are we to fight, Naomi? We have no guns or anything else. They overpower us, strength-wise. I'm pretty sure many overpower us intelligence-wise. We don't know just how many of them there are. If we cannot defeat even one, how would we fare against twenty? Thirty?" Sighing, she got up and began pacing. Roslein had no clue how to deal with anything of this magnitude. She began calling out ideas at random, trying to sort her thoughts out. "First, we should find a map and try to figure out where we are exactly. I can't see any islands close by from the shore, but there may be some not too far. If we find one, we need to try to snatch some food and water, then commandeer a ship. Have you seen any ships here, Naomi? I'm sure there have to be some..." Her voice trailed off, then picked up again.

"Or we could stow away on the seaplane that brings in new students! Oh, but that would take until next year....and who knows how many times you might get attacked until then!" Frantically, Roslein paced faster. "We could build a signal fire to try to attract passing ships....but no, somebody would catch us...." Try as she might, Roslein couldn't seem to find anything she could do that would get them both away safely. "Any ideas?" She asked, wandering back to her own bed and falling onto it, sighing with tiredness and something very close to misery.

"I don't think there's really anything we can do......"

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:19 pm

Naomi had a feeling Roslein had already had a go in with the monsters. She knew how powerful they were at least. She knew everything she was saying was true. She didn’t want to think about it though. She didn’t want to think it was completely hopeless. Maybe if they could band all the students together they could do something. She sighed, and watched her pace throughout the room. She hadn’t seen any ships here. The only transportation she saw was the plane. She knew that sneaking onto it would be rather risky, seeing as they didn’t carry anyone back. Who knows where they could end up too?

“I don’t know, Roslein,” Naomi admitted. “We should try asking one of the monsters, although it sounds like a stupid idea it may just work.” She laughed softly, “We don’t even know if we’re on earth anymore. I was looking at the stars the other night and they almost seem off. A different planet sounds insane, but these monsters aren’t from earth. I’ve had multiple theories of course. Nothing is for sure. I don‘t really want to think about it anymore.”

She sighed as she stood up off the bed, “it is rather hot in here.” Her hands went to the bottom of her tank-top and she pulled it over her chest to reveal a red bra with black poka-dots. She pulled the straps up some to look a little more “I’m sorry for my earlier comments about the whole lesbian rabbit fucking and I won’t rape you unless you want me to-- which wouldn‘t be rape.” She stuck her tongue out before releasing her skirt. Her boxer panties was a mate to her bra with the same pattern. “I don’t force myself on anyone, it’s one of my few morals.”

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:50 pm

"Ask one of the monsters? I don't know about you, but I'm not normally composed enough to ask an intelligent question when I'm getting pounded in one orifice or another. Besides, how could we trust them to tell the truth? More likely, they would just give some answer designed to mislead, terrify and/or titilate." Shaking her head, Roslein continued, "But I'll ask. You're right, who knows?" Turning her head, she glanced out the window. "I've never really paid that much attention to the stars before....well, I've stared up at them before, but I've never really spent much time studying them. They could just look different because we're on the other side of the planet, or something. But yes, we can't rule out anything. Before now....I always said people who talked about monsters or aliens were crazy..."

She watched as Naomi stripped off her clothing down to her undergarments. Roslein didn't feel shocked, though earlier she might've been; after all of this, how could she find anything shocking anymore? "Oh, it's fine....when you said that, I felt more surprised for you than for myself. After all, who would want to be with me that way? Besides a few slime-beasts, and they don't count." Shrugging, she tried to study Naomi's body without being noticed. Beneath her skimpy clothing, Roslein decided that she was just as attractive as she had seemed before. "It's alright, you can rape me if you'd like." Laughing, she got up to remove her own garment.

Yanking the blue dress over her head, Roslein threw it onto a chair near her bed. Beneath it, she wore an almost transparent white lacy slip, held up by two thread-thin straps, and a pair of tiny white panties, only barely visible beneath the slip. "I'm sorry for the heat, really....I could turn the thermostat back down, if you'd like....I'm just so used to the heat, I never really notice it."

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:12 pm

The alien grinned as it overheard their conversation. Its camouflage colors drained away, revealing its grey flesh. Alucard was sixteen feet tall, half of its height being its head. Its yellow eyes gazed down at them, glowing slightly. When it spoke, it sounded as if many were talking.

"I'd be glad to tell you," said Alucard to the two women, "all about your situation. That way you can know everything before I eat you."

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi walked over to Roslein after she said no would want her except the beasts. She sighed softly, and frowned. Her roomie had a different beauty to her. She moved her hand along the girls arm. “We came from different sides of the world sweetheart. You came from Germany, and I came from America. We’re not cold enough to be too northern, and we’re not hot enough to be down south. You’ll have to look at the stars for me and see if you see the difference.”

She then did exactly what Lurp did to her on the other ear. She licked it and said, “Anyway, there was some honesty in that. You’re a cute girl, and yes-- I notice you checking me out as secretly as possible.” She took her head away from the ear, “I’m not good with relationships when it comes to girl, and I suppose I’ll be cheating on you with the monsters.” She shrugged now, “but casual. I’m good with casual.”

She heard the voice, and her eyes crept up to the ceiling. She didn’t feel much fear though. She did smirk when she heard his words though, “providing they’re completely honest, we can make a deal. Leave Roslein out of this though.” Okay, so she had many males say they would eat her before, if you know what I mean, but she didn’t know how literal this monster was.

Calm, but half of it was just a mask. Honestly monsters we'ren't as frightening as they once were.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:43 pm

She trembled slightly as Naomi licked her ear and told her that she had seen her looking. "Casual is good. And it's not technically cheating if there's no consent." Roslein smiled shyly, feeling that at least one good thing had come out of the situation.

Hearing a voice from above, Roslein sighed. "Damnit. Not another one." Looking up, she was surprised to see a being that almost seemed familiar. "Have I met you before?" She asked, squinting and moving her head back and forth. She was almost certain she would remember a face like that if she had seen it before, and she was almost certain she had. Oddly enough, this time she felt very little fear, instead being filled with annoyance and a smidge of confusion. How had he gotten in here? The window? The vent?

Crossing her arms over her chest, she replied, "Well fine, then. Tell us. The eating part I have some problems with, though. But we can get to that after you're done." Looking over at Naomi, she felt another smidge of annoyance. "I won't have you being eaten and then just be glad it wasn't me." She said.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:48 pm

Alucard flashed a grin at the pair and stood. It was now upside-down on the ceiling. "We'll discuss the eating briefly. What do you wish to ask me, delicious ones?"

Alucard licked its lips as it visually appraised the two, imagining how each would behave once swallowed by the alien...

Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

Naomi sighed when Roslein decided to be stubborn. One was better than two being devoured by this evil creature. She wasn’t about to fight her about it though. If she wanted to be all ravished by a monster, so be it. She sat herself down cross-legged on the bed, while looking up at the monster on the ceiling. He was rather convenient actually. If she was going to get raped while the thoughts weren’t in her head she might’ve just forgotten about this whole thing. One tracked mind Naomi!

“First question happens to be,” she paused for a second, “how do we get off this island?” She might as well jump to exactly what she wanted to know. She licked her smooth lips after she asked, thinking about whether he would give her an answer or not and whether it’d be useful.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:22 am

Roslein listened to Naomi as she offered her question. Hm, very to-the-point with her. Thinking for a few minutes, she tried to come up with her own question. Now that she actually had to ask something, she wasn't even sure what she wanted to ask. After a few minutes, she came up with the question that felt the most important to her. "What do they do....with graduating students? Do they kill them?"

That hit to the heart of the matter. If all they did was a memory-erase and sent them home, she would feel that at least there was a light at the end of the tunnel. No matter what tortures were inflicted upon her, she would at least know that after her years of torture were up, she would be able to go home to her mother and country, not remembering a thing and able to resume her life unburdened.

But if they really were killed....then what did she have to live for?

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:26 am

Alucard listened to their questions. "Very good questions. I think I'll answer Roslein's first."

"Earth women such as yourself cannot be allowed back to Earth after you are finished here. We make a rather handsome profit, therefore, by selling you as slaves when you graduate. It's a thriving business, as many of those out there want a good pet, or perhaps want a human for breeding purposes."

Turning to Naomi, the alien said, "And that's how you get off the island."

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:39 am
Profile YIM

Naomi felt rather disheartened at his answers. She did notice that he confirmed the fact that they weren’t on earth. She went into deep thought about it. They were completely fucked either way. Even if she managed to build a canoe and get off the island- where would she be able to get to? Everything here was hopeless. It was either just sit back and try her best to live with it all, or taking a knife to her wrists. At these thoughts she let out sinister laughter.

“We’re just your fucking playthings!” She exclaimed. “Even the administration are in on it. We’re fucked. Fucked!” She rolled herself up into the fetal position on the bed, “Oh, more questions! Does the government have any knowledge on what is happening up here? Annd, is this place equipped with fire alarms? I’m dying for a death stick.”

She placed her head on top of her knees, staring hard at Roslein with a goofy grin on her face. “At least I have nothing to go back to,” she said darkly. "No ones going to save us now."

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:51 am

Blinking rapidly, Roslein almost felt like falling to the ground. Naomi was right; there was really nothing to hope for anymore. Four years of torment, then a lifetime (or however long her new master permitted her to live) of abuse and servitude. Thinking of Naomi's last statements, she formed another question. "Can anyone save us? Is there anyone at all who would know enough and care enough to even try?" Her voice was soft, almost mournful. She felt certain the answer would be no.

Getting up, she moved over to Naomi and threw her arms around the girl. It was as much to comfort herself as to comfort the other girl. She was right, she was so very right. But falling all to pieces wouldn't do a thing to help them.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:03 am

"Your Earth governments care not for you. In fact, they encourage it. Your planet's rulers actually came up with the idea." Alucard paused a moment, wondering whether to answer Roslein's question or not. "I suppose the Alien Defense Directorate just might care about you humans being forced into slavery. They may save you from a life of servitude to one of us aliens, but there are only so many agents, and there is no guarantee that the ship they blockade will contain you. If you are rescued by the Directorate, you may even have a chance at revenge, as they are always looking for recruits. However, all of this is unlikely, as I intend to eat you both, right here, right now."

Alucard curled quickly and flipped, landing on the floor on its feet without a sound.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next