View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Adventures of a plant (Keemari) 

Post Re: Adventures of a plant (Keemari)
Lyra panted from her multiple orgasms. She was limp as the plant continued to thrust into her using her body as it and it's mistress saw fit. She then felt Savannah's body against her and the moss that felt as if it was massaging her breasts.
She started when she heard the voice. "What the hell is he doing here?" she whispered weakly. She wasn't real happy with him after the last time.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 am

Savannah was lost in the pleasure of the plant. He voice was dull to her hearing as she was used by the plant. It felt so good, she wanted it to continue. She wanted it to make her cum over and over like Lyra had.

"He's...*pant*...the..*pant*...one,' she screamed juices dripping as it plunged harder and deeper as she had wanted. She could feel the tendril swelling to stretch her. "His plant," she panted out finally. She came her body shuddering over Lyra's.

"Wh...what..d..do..yo..you..wa..want," she panted a demand at Keemari as she came wildly. She had no doubt that she would only retain part of this memory. It wouldn't settle into her mind being human.

Natalya

Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:11 pm

"Oh, I sensed my plant is almost ready to leave. So I'm here to see if you want to keep it or give it up as it will soon be strong enough to leave your body. However if you choice to keep it then it will intergrate with your body, but that requires my assitance. Otherwise it will have to leave to find proper soil. So I wait for your decision, don't worry you have time so keep going." I tell them with a smirk.

The plant strechs and starts to pound into the girls making more powerful thrusts that shake your bodies to there core as the moss turned into hands that grope and squeeze both there breasts, forming around it and sucking on the succlent flesh as well with the tiny pores of the moss.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Lyra's body tensed from the merciless fucking she was recieving. Even after going limp from her multiple orgasms she could feel the plant working her towards another one. "His..make it stop. I want nothing from that sick pervert," she demanded even as she arched up to give the plant deeper access.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:46 pm

"Lyra has a very sharp toungue, she say's one thing and means something completly else. As long as she can enjoy herself greatly she would play the maiden of virture while continuing to beg with her body for it to continue." I speak as I lean against a wall and smirk.

As if responding to it's creators words the plant focus a bit more on Lyra in the roughness catgory as vines wrap around your waist and start to pull you up and down on it, making your nipples rub against Savanahs.

Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Savannah was sweating from the workout she was getting. Her hair was plastered to her head. Her body was covered with a find sheen of sweat that made her glisten in the light.

Hearing his words she shook her head. "No I don't want to keep it," she whimpered feeling it continuing to move in her. She knew that she wouldn't be able to handle much more before greeting the blackness. The thing wiggled inside her and she whimpered with pleasure.

Natalya

Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:15 am

"Do you not like your little plant?" I ask Savannah as it continues to grind and pump away at both girls, sucking and flicking at there clits and nipples now with that moss as it's many vines play with them.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 am

Lyra wriggled on the bed as she came. "Oh fuck," she cried out her pussy and ass throbbing from the rough treatment she was recieving. "Make it stop," she screamed as she shuddered. She could hear the wet sucking noises as the thing slid in and out of their bodies. The room smell and sounded like sex. "Get your fucking plant outta me you asshole,' she screamed at Keemari.

Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:06 pm

"I have no control over it at this moment. It is totally devoted to Savanah at the moment. She is it's mother, protecter and mistress in all things. Even I would have trouble telling it otherwise." I tell Lyra simple.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:50 am

Savannah came with a scream, her body convulsing with her orgasm. "Oh that's it fuck me like that," she reached down to take Lyra's face between her hands. "Are you telling me you didn't like cumming that much?" She asked with a knowing smile.

Her body hung limply in the air after her orgasm. She sighed as the plant thrust into her continually. "Put me down on the bed and then stop fucking us both," she order the plant looking at Keemari. "Take the blasted thing," she told him.

Natalya

Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:22 am

I smirk at Savanah as I pull a pot with some soil in it. "Now don't tell me you didn't like it, you'll hurt the poor things feelings." I tell her with a smirk as I waved my hand around it and put the soil next to her. "Alright tell it to go in and it will." I tell her.

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:59 am

Lyra sighed as the plant withdrew from her body. She felt weak and used, well used. Her pussy and ass throbbed from the ravishing. She looked over at Keemari with serious dislike. Her legs remained spread as if she could close them. "I should have known it had something to do with you," she hissed weakly.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:30 am

I merely look over to Lyra with a smirk and lick my lips at her at her distaste for me.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:07 pm

Savannah sighed when the plant obeyed. She was sweating and weak. "Out of me and into the pot," she ordered finally. "Now are you going to leave me alone?" she asked Keemari weakly.

Natalya

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:29 am

I then smirk. "Oh, when both you girls are so weak and defenseless bearing your nakedness infront of me you expect me to leave you alone?" I ask them.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next