View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Restless (For Saur) 

Post Re: Restless (For Saur)
"Still don't believe me, Jag?" he asked while she gasped and shuddered under his skilled touches. Unrelenting, his tail stroked up and down between her tits while it roamed deeper under her bra. Gripping her wrists in his hand, the fingers of his other hand ran over her stomach, tracing the defined lines of her abs.

"I know how sensitive you are..." he taunted, his tail twisting under one full tit, continuing to stroke up and down and threatening to push the full mound out of her bra.

She nodded in fear as he spoke, quickly uttering out “I believe you, I believe you… just please no more, I… ughhh god… damnit… no naaaah…” Her words began to break apart as he continued to toy with her breasts. A firm indentation appeared on both cups as her nipples quickly grew stiff, pressing out at the garment. As he looped his tail under one heavy orb, it pressed out from her chest, straining at the bra for freedom. Her back bucked just a little as he held her, her large globes of flesh bouncing as he played her like a familiar instrument.

His tail had curled around the inside half of one of her tits during her pleading. Squeezing gently, he groped the full orb, grinning down at her distress and noting the growing bumps in her bra from her hardening nipples.

The fingers of his hand moved up her stomach and over the curve of her other breast, his fingertips dragging over the lace clad flesh until he reached the nub at it's peak. His tail has continued it's journey around her other mound, squeezing and groping, the tip stroking and exploring her silken skin while it moved. His fingers pulled and tweaked at the hard nipple even as the bulk of his tail finally forced her other tit completely out of her bra...

(OOC: I copied the two lost posts and added them...)

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 am

Jag’s pleading had given way to lustful moans as he groped at her breasts, his tail hefting one until it finally popped free of it’s lace confinement, bouncing softly, the nipple already hard and prominent atop the mound of flesh. As he toyed with her other tit, louder gasps began to flow from her lips, filling the dorm room and making her clench her eyes shut in denial. She could feel her sex growing damp already… just from this? Why was she getting off so much just from this? As he continued to prod at her other breast, she found her back arching off the ground, much more this time, to the point that her other breast actually fell free of the bra slightly, not entirely but enough to reveal her other nipple.

Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:41 am

His smile widened when her back arched again, her moans becoming more ardent under his touches. The his questing fingers followed her nipple, pulling, twisting, and pinching the hard pink nub when it poked out from under her bra. The tip of his tail flicked over her other nipple while the rest of the agile appendage continued to squeeze and massage the full globe. Responding to her obviously growing arousal, the assault on her chest continued to grow in intensity while he waited for her own desires to break down any of her remaining resistance.

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 am

Jag began to writhe beneath him, able to heal heat flushing through her body… arousal. God, why was she being aroused by this… by him? “Why… is this happening…” She gasps out, ashamed and confused… definitely filling with enforced lust as he played with her nipples, her firm hills of flesh bouncing softly as he plucked at each proud little nub atop them. She could feel her sex growing more and more wet… it was almost as if her body wanted this, despite how much her mind assured her she didn’t. “Please stop… before… just… stop…” She pleads, a look of worry spreading across her face as the heat spreads through her young form.

((Sorry about the delay))

Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3