View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Up On The Roof (For Kakumaoh) 

Post Re: Up On The Roof (For Kakumaoh)
Violett shuddered, closing her eyes and gasping softly as the tongue traces along the side of her neck. She pushes her thighs together as the creature begins to pull her panties down, but the topmost bit of her pubic hair is already visible.

"I'm not entertained! I'm frightened and humilaited!"

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:57 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The hand caressing her vagina shifted subtly and, along with the hand still on her butt, gently but firmly forced her thighs apart slightly. The minor impediment dealt with, he continued to slide her panties down her hips.

"No need to worry about being seen. From here, I could only be seen by someone on one of the other roofs. As long as you're with me, you are equally invisible."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 am

Violett gasped, shuddering softly as her panties continued their path down her legs, exposing her inexpertly-trimmed pubic hair... more of a buzz-cut than anything else. She blushed deeply as it was revealed... She kept meaning to do a better job, but somehow, she always seemed to be in a hurry.

"You... You're all ready extra company up here that I didn't expect!" she squealed in protest. "The whole ISLAND could be on the roof tonight for all I know!"

Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 am

As her panties reached her ankles, he carefully lifted one of her legs free of them. "No chance of that. I'd be aware of someone nearby. Habits from my old jobs."

His hand moved from her vagina to remove his loincloth, then he gently lowered her until the tip of his cock was just barely pressing against her pussy.

Character listing

Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:06 am

"Silly me," gasped Violett, trying to pull back, whimpering softly as she finally saw the monster's giant member revealed. "Apparently the Japanese word I was looking for is 'Yakuza'."

She squeezed her eyes shut as the tip of the massive prick brushed against her sentitive petals, trembling in fear.

"There's no way that whole thing will fit inside me..."

Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:17 am

Her first comment merely elicited a brief shrug from him. If there'd been any of these yakuza in Japan any time he'd been summoned there, the term hadn't come up in his presence.

At the second comment, he grinned slightly. "Well, we'll just have to be careful and get in as much as we can." As he began to slowly slide between her nether lips, he added, "You, at least, are fortunate enough that you'll get the full effect however much fits in."

Character listing

Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:19 am

Violett struggled, whimpering softly as she tried to force her legs closed.

"What's the full effect? Internal bleeding? Paralysis? Please! I'll do whatever else you want, but I can't take tha thing in, it'll break me in half!"

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:58 am

"Now, now. I have no intention of going in any further than you can take. After all, I wouldn't want to damage someone like you." He tweaked one of her nipples almost playfully, as if for emphasis. "I merely meant that it shouldn't affect your enjoyment whether the length in you is all of a cock or part of a larger cock, while it will affect my enjoyment."

He stopped trying to force himself into her. "Although, I suppose that I should let you have a bit more control of that. I wouldn't want to overdo it by accident." He shifted his grip, allowing her a bit more vertical movement. "Take in as much as you can safely. I promise I will go no further than that."

Character listing

Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 am

Shaking her head, Violett used her new freedom of movement to pull away, whimpering softly as he tweaked her nipple.

"Why should I trust you? You're raping me!"

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:37 am

He paused briefly. He didn't have a good answer for that. He wasn't sure why he felt the need to reassure her; possibly it was because she hadn't given him much resistance, maybe it was the way she'd reacted when he'd complimented her, maybe it was something else entirely. All he knew was that he didn't want her too terrified any more than he wanted to do her any permanent damage.

"Perhaps there's no good reason for you to trust me. However, if I'm telling the truth, then it's obviously to your advantage to trust me. If I'm lying, you'll wind up in the same situation soon enough whether you trust me or not. So I see no good reason for you not to trust me."

Character listing

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:28 am

Squeezing her eyes shut, Violett shook her head vigorously.

"No... No no no no no... Do you have any idea what happened last time I trusted one of you things? You're lying just so you can see the look on my face when you realize how stupid I was, and then you'll leave me out in the rain wearing nothing but semen! And... Even if it hadn't happrnrd... Supernatural foxes are always trickster figures... Liars and con men... I... I can't trust you..."

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:35 am

That would explain some of her reactions: apparently, she had a humiliating experience with one of the island's other guests during the storm a while back. Well, I doubt I can overcome her feelings about it now.

"I am no relation to either the creature you refer to or any of your earthly creatures or spirits. Still, if you wish to do this the hard way..." His grip tightened slightly and he slowly began to lower her again, paying attention to her expression. At the first sign of any excessive pain, he would stop lowering her.

Character listing

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:59 am

Violett gasped, whimpering and moaning softly, trying to struggle, a pained expression on her face as she started lowering.

"Ow... Ow... I'll be good... I'll take it all! Just... please.. Don't squeeze me so hard..."

She whimpered softly, closing her eyes.

"My arms and legs hurt..."

Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 am

He relaxed his grip again. She was compliant again... perhaps too much so for her own good. He'd have to make sure she didn't damage herself; he might wish to have her again at a later date.

"Take as much as you safely can. I wouldn't want you to seriously injure yourself. It would make the experience less pleasant for both of us."

Character listing

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:14 am

Trembling softly, Violett loweverd herself slowly towards themonstrous phallus twitching beneath her, closing her eyes and panting heavily.

She pulled away slighly as her lips touched the head of the terrible dick beneath her, whimpering softly.

"C-can't it go somewhere less p-p-personal?" she pleaded.

Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next