View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite) 

Post Re: A Lewd Awakening (for Dendrite)
"Yeah," Violett shot back, "because rape is such a great Rorschach test, you sick freeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Moaning and squealing softly, Violett gasped and panted, tears swelling up in her eyes as the monster filled her again and again with his long, wriggling member.

"Oh god... Please, stop..."

Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:17 am

Dendrite growled with great relish as it moved rhythmically within the girl. "Such warmth and softness," the creature whispered darkly. It embraced her tightly, rubbery alien flesh rubbing against the front of her body, tendrils tickling her sensitive places as it continued to delve into her tight sex. "Yes...my delightful little treat..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:43 am

"I'm...Mmmn...Not your toy!" Violett protested between gasps and moans.

Her already-sensitive little body made more sensitive by his drugged slime, she couldn't help but respond, her chest heaving as she moaned and shuddered at each caress, her warm, wet, tight little pussy eagerly accepting his member without bothering to consult her heart or brain.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:38 am

Dendrite growled softly and leaned forward, tilting Violett backward and supporting her above the roof. The creature's lower body undulated rhythmically as it thrust itself into her tight pussy, its member shaping itself to fit just right into her wet tunnel. "You are a sweet, irresistible delight," the monster murmured as it took her, tendrils coiling over the small girl's back and bottom to hold her steady. "I can taste your pleasure..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Mewling and gasping softly, Violett felt his warm, slimy cock pump in and out of her, filling her again and again as another pairof tendrils felt up her butt, causing her to squirm and wriggle a bit in shame and arousal.

She couldn't help but notice that her tiny, worthless breasts were, of course, being ignored.

As hot wet tears rolled down her cheeks, she sniffled and moaned in pain, humilation, and arousal... Her body was enjoying this, but in a way that left her frightened and seasick.

"How about... Nnnn... my shame.... YoOOOOOOOH! You bastard! C-cAAAAAAAAAAAHN! Can you feel thAAHt??"

Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 am

"Mmm...rest assured that I am enjoying your body quite intensely, little one." Dendrite shifted a little bit, holding Violet almost horizontal, its body nestled against the front of her form, still almost a foot above the roof. Then two small mouths opened on the monster's torso, dribbling a little slime over her chest...the lips and small blunt teeth caught at her nipples, kissing and nibbling her soft form. "Mm, yes!" the creature growled, its voice apparently unconnected to its mouths. The alien body writhed and bucked faster as it drove into her hot little pussy. "So sexy..."

--Jason Carter

Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:26 am

Violett gasped, squealed and moaned, her little body trembling from head to toe, shrieking softly as she felt the teeth on her nipples before her horror gave way to mortified arousal, her tigt little nipples stiff and sensitive in his mouths as her war, tight, wet sex took his horrible member over and over again.

"No....No..... Please no.." she whimpered as her inner walls clung to his invading cock. "No... YEssss... I mean, NononononoNO!"

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:22 am

"Yes," Dendrite growled, holding the girl's delicate form captive in its tentacular embrace. Its member pumped eagerly, making soft but obscene sounds as it slid into her tightness. The creature held her as closely as it could, as if wanting to feel every inch of her skin against itself. "Yes...you are so sweet and delicious," Dendrite murmured to her. "Give in...offer me your pleasure..."

--Jason Carter

Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:46 am

(Sorry for the wait.)

Violett squealed softly, whimpering a little as her tight little pussy took his long, wriggling member.

"N-no... P-please... I don't want to be a dirty fucktoy any more... I want to be a good girl..."

She squirmed against his body, wriggling desperately, her stiff, aroused nipples rubbing against his slimy flesh.

"Please... Don't make me like this any more," she pleased.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:02 pm

(Welcome back ;) )

Dendrite shivered, as if every squeal and whimper sent pleasure through the alien's form. The tentacle pumped in and out of the girl in a slow, but firm rhythm, strong and relentless. The monster held her wriggling body in a tentacular grasp, letting her squirm and rub against itself, but never escape the unceasing stimulation. "You will enjoy it," the creature whispered as it took her. "You will surrender yourself to me, to the ecstasy of submission...I will make you my little toy and use you like a dirty slut, and you will love it. Give in..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3