View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The next step (Clarice) 

Post Re: The next step (Clarice)
"Not at all, it's part of our pact. I can't have a weak master or in some case a weak slave." He tells you with a smirk. "THe next thing about increasing your mana will take more time. I suppose this lesson is over. If you can summon me in about a week and we'll see about increasing your mana. Until then your dissmissed if you want to return." He tells you.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:10 pm

"If you could please," she says softly, thanking him for his assistance. She had no earthly idea of how to return. She flexes her hand she used for show, curiously wondering what sort of thing she was going to go through next week.

"I appreciate your help, Lamis. Thank-you."

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:26 pm

"Don't mention it. It just means that you'll have more delicous mana for me to have the stronger you get." He tells you with a smirk as his tails snap back into one as you'll find yourself back in your body on the ground. Although, since you had been in your room all that time with me physically anyway, that meant your body had been absorbing and taking in my phermones as you came to in a very aroused body even as I read in the corner.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 pm

Breathing was automatically erratic as she re-enters reality. Bewilderment frist settled in when she wondered why she was lying on the ground. Getting up to sit on her lap was mroe difficult then it appeared. Arms shook as most blood had been engorging places Keemari knew too well.

A sharp itnake of breath when she accidently rubs her thighs together. Friction acted like irony sometimes. It was ironic she expected to be perfectly normal when she was with a druid-alien creature, whom she knew already was waiting to ravage her.

She didn't dare speak for fear of showing how aroused she truly was. She should've known that when the salamanderdidn't want her body then and there. That just meant someone else was waiting in line. She also ouldn;t dare touching herself at all, which was like being blind to what was happening or what had happened. But sitting on the floor, she could tell she wasn't getting up unless she cummed right then and there. You could already see she was drooling for need, though need was vainly pushed down... for a few moments.

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:51 pm

The poor salamandar he was being blamed for something he didn't understand. Ha, ha, ha. Well more to the point she could feel the heat and so could I. The slight human phermones your kind released were now in full swing, so I knew how hot you were.

"My, my, our already so hot and bothered. Is stickign around me while your spirtaul form is away. Your body must be becaming more and more needy of your master everyday. So take a moment, compose yourself and tell me how your lesson want. Feel free to pleasure yourself if you must why you tell me. I won't mind." I tell her as I hide my smirk behind the book.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:04 am

"Don't tempt me... into putting forth what I learned, Keemari," she says warily, cursing how broken her voice was. But the threat got acrossed. Despite not being 'as powerful' as the druid, he should know better then to underestimate someone.

Holding herself with her arms, she delves deep for inner strength before feeling he was obligated to know how her session went. Despite her growing arousal towards the wolf, she hadn't been in mindset long enough to be clouded over... yet.

"My session was f-fine. I learned of soemthing called 'e-energy patches'? I'm sure.. you've heard of them no doubt."

Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:25 am

"Yes, so this means he must have informed you of your lack of mana then." I tell her as if it was no big deal as I flip the page in my book waiting for her response to that.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 am

It was patronizing the way he was patronizing her for her lack of mana, but she didn't answer him back. She was too enthralled with her own sexual need to say anything.

She wraps her arms around herself to try and keep her composure, but it fails as she shivers in place. Soft whimpers of need manage to slip passed her gritting teeth, her body begging her to just stab her pride already.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:09 pm

She then feels a hand on your check as my clawed digits carress your skin as I look into your needy eyes. Thinking, she was so easy in this state I thought as I licked my lips. Such a delcious looking girl I thought, that was her main appeal to me I suppose as I then run my hands through you hair and slightly pet you waiting for you to break.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Why was she never prepared for Keemari's constant forwardness to her body? She thought she would've learned every trick by now, but it appeared she lacked more then just mana.

A soft and quick sigh leaves her closed lips, the soft feeling of being petted was either pleasing or she was just used to it by now. His hands sent shivers up and down her spine as they carress what skin was showing. Her robes were doing little to protect her from the druid. Infact, the top part resting on ehr shoulders had somehow managed to fall off of them and slant down to her collarbone, leaving not much to do but merely touch it and it would probably slip down to her stomach while she sat.

She was pwoerless to stop him and she knew it. Her body needed attention once more and what her body wanted it wasn't hard to get it, especially being on this island.

Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:59 pm

"Come now, let me see your beautiful body." I tell you as I do just that as I start to pull your robe down to reveal your lovely body as I then lift your chin and kiss your lips lightly fanning the flames of lust within your body as my lips suck and tease your toungue as mine swirls around yours as I let your fire erupt from you.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:08 am

She lets him do what he wants. It was pointless to fight when she had no strength o do it with. With a heavy sigh, she is lifted to his mouth and their lips meet, sparking the need she had known multiple times working against her.

She wanted it, she would freely admit that. But to whom it was was obviously unwanted mostly. But as of right now, she just moaned as any girl would with an experienced man driving them under. Fire erupted from her and she slowly has that still strong will ebbed away to defeat.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:44 am

I then part from Clarice's lips as I look upon your as I then move closer my hands going to your breasts grabbing the both of them. "Hmmm, you have such lovely breasts, don't you nice and soft. I could spend hours on them. Infact why don't we see how long you can last today with just your breasts." I tell your with a smirk as my hands slowly travel over them, running over the senstive bare flesh as my I breath onto your ears as I lean in and start to lick at them.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 am

She listens to his comments, alert to the fact he wasn't going to be a gentlemen and leave her body be. Will that was ebbed away flashed feircly, but what was left was what she had. She bites her lower lip he slowly moves over her bare mounds.

Eyes squint shut and her lip somehow escapes her teeth in a vain attempt to keep herself from moaning. The way he rubbed them was very difficult to not moan to and with her body heated she starts to purr uncontrollably.

"Pl-please.." she begs, but leaves the question open to whether she was begging for mroe or begging him to stop. It was basically a rhetorical comment.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:59 am

For her I knew that please all too well as I move behind you and pull you by your breasts up into my body. I squeeze your breasts tightly in my hands before releasing them and switching between a gentle carress or powerful gropes, tweaking your nipples as I continue to kiss at your ears and neck. Content at doing just this as I play with your lovely orbs. I let out a sigh. I could do this for hours.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next