View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 First Day, First Dance (Terasmus) 

"I don't want this...I don't...ahhh, I...I don't..." Mille told herself this over and over again, refusing to allow herself to want this. The fact that she'd lost her virginity to this thing was bad enough...but that she'd cum for it? That was just...wrong. Perverse, somehow, a sick twist of everything that she thought of as right and good.

Despite this reassurance to herself, Mille continued to hump down over the tongue, her body begging in place of her mouth for the writhing muscle to shove itself in deeper, to bring her higher, to the edge and beyond, again and again. She hated herself. Mille looked down at herself, writhing pitifully, grinding and moaning, her nipples stiff and begging to be played with, her pussy soaked and screaming for the penetration it was recieving, and she hated herself for such a total lack of control. This was how she was supposed to act for one she loved, not for a creature that had trapped her in a room and begun raping her. Why was she doing this? Did she actually like it, despite her words? Mille had no clue. All she knew was that, on some level, she was loving this, and that she hated herself for it.

She continued to squeeze and grind and writhe, the conflict within her growing ever fiercer with each push of her hips, each moan that escaped her mouth, every twist of her body. It all just drove her to new levels of spite for herself.

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile YIM

It was getting abit frustrated as it growls. Electric sparks suddenly flew off it's body as it's speed suddenly increases, going faster and faster with it's motions. Some of it's tentacles wrapped about her wrists made her shift position so where she was sitting erect on it's tongue. Then they suddenly whipped their way down to the girl's succulent vagina before inserting themselves in with the tongue. Now she had two tentacles and a tongue in her as they start to pound into her abused snatch with a frenzy only a demon, alien, or monster could ever show.

Me make you release those yummy juices you make, girl! Me make you do this unwillingly. You can't hold out forever! Feed me now!, it thought as it emits a huff as it's tongue slowly starts to retract with her still attached till it opens it's gaping maw... then she finds herself sitting within it. Then it begins to feverishly suck over her vagina and rear. It's tongue and tentacles still working in a frenzy.

It's unoccupied tentacles suddenly whipped through the air till they found the entrance to her mouth before sliding in, gagging her briefly before suddenly pistoning in and out. Forcing the girl to suck on the odd tentacle-like appendages. It emits a rumble of obvious happiness all throughout these ministrations to the girl's poor body.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

Mille's eyes widened as she felt the thing increase its pace. Her moans crescendoed into a scream again as the tendrils began to thrust in and out of her vigorously, the ones around her wrists forcing her to change position. Soon, she found herself being shafted directly by the creature's tongue, straight from his mouth.

She was even more surprised when the thing drew her towards its mouth, sliding her lower half between its lips. "Oh no..." She whimpered softly, fearing that now was the time she would be eaten. The mouth did close over her lower half, but rather than biting down on her, they began to suck at her. She could feel the pressure against her lower body as it continued to sink its tongue inside her, and she wriggled, moaning and gasping softly. "Please...just let me go now, okay? You've already tasted me...please let me go..." She pleaded with it, hoping that now that it had gotten what it wanted once it might be persuaded to release her.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:44 am
Profile YIM

It was apparent that it wasn't gonna stop or let her go. It's hunger demanded him to keep pleasuring this girl to wear her out. To satisfy her in rather dark and sinister ways. Even if it meant to punish her throughout it's assault.

It continued to eagerly thrust it's tongue deep into her tight crevice as it practically begain squeezing it's maw down upon her crotch and rump before opening again as it eagerly suckles over her pussy. For it was rather exhilerating for it to even remotely get a taste of her. It wanted even more and it had to have it soon!

Come on, girl... don't fight it. Just enjoy it. Me just hungry! Me wants your yummy candy juices! Feed me the lovely candy juices!, it thought all the while. And one tentacle was eagerly stroking over her cheek and face before it shoves it's way into her mouth, gagging her for a moment before it pistons in and out.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:02 pm
Profile YIM

Mille's eyes half closed as she moaned again. "Oh God help me...please...I don't want...MMMphhh!!!" Her pleas were cut short by a tendril that started to stuff itself into her mouth, down her throat, cutting off her protestations. She tried to cough it up at first, then thought better of that course of action. Gagging, she started trying to suck, not really getting anywhere as the tendril shoved itself into her.

Her lower body continued to writhe in a pleased fashion as he crammed his tongue into her. She moaned again over the tentacle, wishing she could beg the thing to let her go, but knowing that even if she could, it would do her no good. She was trapped, and he wasnt' letting her leave. She felt another wave rising up inside her, and began thrashing against its tongue and lips, grinding her hips against the creature's maw. Soon, she'd cum again. She sighed softly in her mind. Maybe then it would let her go.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile YIM

It growls lowly as it continued to suckle over her crotch, tongue still slamming into her abused channel. It was growing abit rougher as more strength was used. All the while the tentacle in her mouth pistoned it's way in and out of her mouth. And even if she tried to protest... to scream... to fight it. The creature refused to let up.

It was harsh, cruel, and quiet malevolent. But it only saught to quell it's huinger. Was that really so bad? So why would the girl continue to resist?

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Mille writhed. She did resist. This was bad in her mind, no matter what the creature might have thought. Even as she felt the wave come down over her and started to buck and shudder on its tongue, she hated it and herself at the same time. She hated this creature for using her this way, and herself for enjoying it at all. It didn't matter that she wanted him to stop...her body had betrayed her repeatedly in this encounter, moving against her will, humping against all that he put to her.

Her cry was muffled by the tendril shoving itself into her mouth as she came, her juices flowing down the monster's tongue as it pushed inside her, its lips sucking over her body. She writhed and shook, shuddered and jerked, cumming in its mouth, on its tongue, and hating herself for it all the more. She wished she could be free...she wished she could just die...she wished so many things, but above all that this torment would stop.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:24 am
Profile YIM

It swallows down the juices of the young, lithe girl as it rumbles deeply. Then once it feels satisfied. It lifts her up in it's tentacles and then it emits a satisfied belch. But it wasn't ready to just "ease up" just yet. It still had some more plans for her as it kept her held tight within it's tentacles. It then says, "Hmmm... should me do more tongue fucking? Or should I just abuse you with all my tentacles in all your holes?" It then shrugs as it leers at the girl, licking it's lips while it retracts it's tongue back from her tight love canal.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:37 am
Profile YIM

Mille panted, hurting from her ordeal. She was slightly dizzy from her second orgasm, which couldn't have been a good sign. "I've got...a crazy idea...how about if, instead of those...you let me go?" She said this hopefully, just wanting to be off and on her way. Nevertheless, disobeying her as always, her hips ground a bit more as the thing drew its tongue out of her again, and she gave a soft moan that she didn't really mean, a simple reaction to the sliding feeling she got as he removed his tongue.

"Come on..." Mille said, "I've already given you what you want...twice! Isn't that enough?" She tried to slip herself out of his mouth, hoping with all her heart that he'd let her go.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:03 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly it's tentacles lift her high enough so she wouldn't be able to kick it. Then the two tentacles around the girl's ankles suddenly unravel from them. But she shouldn't breath a sigh of relief as one of them shoots up, penetrating her in the vagina, the other one shoots up to penetrate her in her tight little ass. Soon the both of them start to piston in and out of the girl roughly.

"You think me crazy? Me not wanting you to go anywhere! You be staying! Soon me eats you ups! That where you be going soon! Now let me play," it says harshly with a deep rumble to it's tone of voice. That tone made it sound completely serious and the harshness of it was like the dragging of sharp claws on a blackboard.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:48 am
Profile YIM

"Noooo..." Mille whimpered, feeling the tentacles slam into her body once more, slurping their way into her tender pussy and ass. She writhed some more, still feeling the effects of her last two orgasms. She shook slightly as she continued to grind down on the tendrils. "Please...please let me go..." She begged, on the verge of sobbing. "I just wanted to go for a run...please let me go..."

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Profile YIM

It growls deeply as both tentacles ground so deep that it feels like the girl would split apart as he says, "Me think you talk too much!," in a harsh growl. Then suddenly a tentacle forces it's way into her mouth, gagging her as he was growing annoyed with her babbling. It was obvious that his ministrations were becoming harsher and more severe than before, though. It was like every complaint she'd toss out would fuel his anger and rage. And it seems like there was no end as the tentacles in her ass and vagina started to roughly pump in and out of her again.

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:03 pm
Profile YIM

Mille thrashed, not enjoying this punishment in the least. She writhed hard, kicking, trying anything she could to get it to stop. Her teeth clamped down over the tendril in her mouth, hard. She twisted, she turned, she did whatever she could to get away from it all, and failed. Her cries were muffled by the tendril in her mouth, but they came out none the less, showing her distress.

She wanted to scream and curse, to kick this thing hard, wherever she could, to end it utterly...but she could do none of those things, held as she was, tendrils forced inside her...and besides which, her body continued to accept the punishment and rise to meet the occaision. Even as she kicked, she rolled her hips with each impact, far from dignified, but it hardly mattered. She was in the throes of both, passion and rage. Her dignity went unnoticed by her, and she was fairly sure that the creature didn't care much either. Mille kicked and rode at the same time...wishing that there was, at least, some way to end the pain of it all.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Suddenly sparks of electricity flew off of it as it gave a rather angry roar of defiance before it's tentacles lowered her down to it's fat body. Then it wrapped both of it's arms about her in a tight bearhug as all tentacles suddenly retracted back into the bumps of it's body as it starts to furiously lick and lap over her form, covering her in a heavy sheet of saliva as it says, "No fighting! Me playing! You play with Terasmus! You no be fighting, understand? Let me have fun with you."

Then it's demeanor starts to shift back to happy and playful. Then it emits a soft giggle as it continues to slurp over the girl's naked form. It places both of it's clawed hands upon her ass and squeezed rather roughly.

What was more surprising was when the tentacles from his palms suddenly launched out then slithered down her legs till they twined about her ankles. Still keeping her wrapped in a bearhug. The tentacles started to lift her up into the air till Terasmus let's her free and then she finds herself hanging upside down held only by the two tentacles from it's palms.

"Me thinks me wanna make you dance. What do you say? You dance for Terasmus! Dance for me!," it says as it watches it's palm-tentacles start to wriggle and writhe, forcing the girl's body to sway and wobble in a rather odd "upside down" dance, causing her breasts to flop about wildly in the process.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:53 am
Profile YIM

Mille tried to scream. Quickly, however, that became a futile effort as she found a tongue blanketing her form, lapping over every inch of her curves. Somewhere, vaguely in the back of her mind, she wondered why she even bothered. She didn't see any way out of this. This demented freak of a monster had her, and wasn't letting her go...and what was it, anyway? She still had no clue. Just that it was bad, it had caused her pain, it had forced pleasure upon her...she stopped to consider that. Had it really forced it upon her? She didn't know...could such a thing truly be forced? Without the consent of both? And if not...did that mean that...on some level...she was enjoying herself?

Mille shook her head. She couldn't drop down like that, couldn't float off into despair. She groaned at the feel of clawed hands squeezing against her backside, gripping her firmly...a little too firmly...then her eyes widened as the tendrils wrapped about her legs, twining with them...and lifted her, hanging her upside down. "Oh God, what now..." She said to herself, wondering what sick, twisted thing this creature, this Terasmus, was going to do to her now. She wilted inwardly, realizing that she was simply a toy to it, nothing more. Her body was tossed about, 'dancing' at her captor's cruel command, jiggling in interesting ways as it did so. "S...stop! Please! I..." She didn't know what she could possibly do or say to get him to stop. He just had to...this was becoming too much...first, sexually assaulted, and now dangled about like a pinata...God only knew what came next! "Please, just stop this...upside down...it's bad..." She had next to no clue as to what she was saying. She was halfway delirious from all of these events. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next