View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hot and Wet (for Mille) 

Steel grinned lecherously at Mille as she squirmed slowly in his grasp, weakly begging him to let her go. She had to know there was no way that was happening. Especially with the way she'd rubbed up against him when he caught her. Hell, he was already getting hard again!

One of his free tentacles reached to the side of the stall to pick up the bar of soap that Mille had dropped at the beginning of the night. "Now, now. We want to get you cleaned up, don't we?" he laughed, taking the soap and building up lather in his hands. The demon leaned in and started to rub the lather onto Mille's body, starting of course around her breasts.

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:16 am

"Hhhaaaahhhnnnn...." A soft whimper rose from her lips as the demon's soapy hands began to explore her sensitive flesh, starting off by toying with her breasts, kneading and caressing them with his hands. Never before had such a clean touch as soap on a hand felt so dirty to Mille. Normally, she enjoyed bathing...but then again, normally, she didn't have a demon bathing her. And, were she to be totally honest, she couldn't say she wasn't enjoying this...to some degree, at least...

Her back arched, thrusting her breasts forward, into his hands as though she actually wanted his touch. She told herself again and again that she didn't, but whether or not it was true, her body had other ideas. As it always did...water wasn't the only thing making her moist at the moment. "Stoooooooppppp..." she moaned after a particularly lavish rub to one of her globes.

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:53 pm
Profile YIM

Steel moved Mille around, so the shower washed away the lather from her breasts. He continued his slow, hard caresses for long moments more, though, sliding his rough fingertips all over her slick skin and brushing his thumbs over her nipples time and time again. Eventually his hands slipped lower, rubbing her stomach, then her sides, then lower still to massage her inner thighs.

The demon shifted around in the small stall, moving to lean against the back wall. Mille was turned in mid-air toward the spray of the shower- and Steel laughed as he shifted her so this time the spray landed right on her sensitive pussy. "I'm not stopping yet, sweetheart. Not for quite a long time. We've got all night, remember, and you're such a sexy little thing..."

Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:47 pm

Mille's distress only grew as she suddenly found the hard spray of warm water on her breasts, beads of it caressing her orbs, spattering on her sensitive peaks as the demon held her out to it, almost like an offering or a sacrifice. The attempts to tell herself she hated this were fading, slowly but surely, out of her mind. She caught herself trying to whimper and thrust her chest forward again, and stopped herself just in time...she hoped...There was no chance to celebrate as fingers continued to roughly, yet skillfully, caress her mounds, gripping and rubbing them this way and that, flicking the tips of her breasts, as if the water weren't bad enough. She gritted her teeth, determined not to let a sound escape her lips as he toyed with her, his hands sliding lower and lower on her body...his fingers wandering gently over her firm, slick young form, slipping over her flat tummy, the curves of her hips...down to her thighs, then in between them...and why did it all have to feel so good? Damn it all...

Her battle to remain silent was lost yet again this night as the spray from the shower head was suddenly directed at her sensetive little cunny, spraying against her netherlips and clitty insistently. The student's eyes shot open wide and she twisted in the binding tentacles, rolling her hips a little, giving vent to a loud cry of delight. She heard his words as he spoke into her ear, his breath falling hot against the side of her neck, and half of her despaired...while the other half was tempted to ask if he could keep up. She quickly silenced that part of her...but for how long, she knew not. "NNhh...no...pleease....j-just let mmme go..."

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:59 pm
Profile YIM

Mille was held in the air exactly where she was, and the shower's spray fell directly onto her sex in a constant rhythm. Steel picked the soap up again and began to lather her pussy up, stroking around her lips and over her clit, then plunging two fingers into her tunnel, back and forth. Once she was soaped up to his approval, he spread her nether lips open and let the water drops fall inside her, washing the soap away.

Soon she was cleaned up, and Steel curled a finger inside her again. "Are you sure you really even want me to?" he laughed. He leaned forward and blocked the water spray from hitting her sex any more- but his lips and tongue replaced them. The demon proceeded to eat her out, tongue curling deep inside her, every few seconds sucking hard on her clit. His tentacles held her hips to his face, so no matter how much she squirmed and struggled he wouldn't be interrupted for an instant.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:13 am

Mille could only give a soft cry as she felt his skilled hands begin to lather her flower up with soap, his fingers dancing over her clit once more with their soapy touch. She uttered more cries of distressed pleasure as his fingers worked between her netherlips, slipping up and down them...and then a surprised moan as they suddenly plunged within her, slipping around inside her sex with their soap. Her gasps could have been heard out in the hall if anyone had walked past, and she found herself actually pressing her hips down at the invasive digits as they worked inside her.

She had to bite her lip to keep from saying 'no' as he slipped his fingers out of her and spread her wide, letting the soap wash from within her as the water sprayed down on her heated cunt. His question was heard, but from far away, as though in the back of her mind. As it came to her awareness, she answered brokenly, "Yess...no...oh God...." Not quite sure what she wanted to say at all in response to him...and not getting the chance to collect her thoughts as he suddenly stood between her legs...and closed over her sex with his mouth. His tongue delved into her, raiding her inner walls deftly, curling and twisting about inside her, making her scream softly, her hips bucking down against him. Instinctively, her legs tried to wrap around his head, failing because they were bound by the tentacles. Mille arched her back, rolling with each luxurious slurp of that tongue, every pull of his lips on her clit, quite lost for the moment in her own lust as he worked her sex with his mouth.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:13 am
Profile YIM

It was too bad Steel's mouth was occupied, or he would have loved to keep taunting the poor girl. Oh well, there'd be time for that later. He had another idea in mind now to play with her. He wasn't using all his tentacles to hold her, so he brought around two of the free ones, both still dripping wet from the spray of the shower. One of them pushed in between her gasping lips, quickly filling her mouth and stroking in and out like another cock. The other curled around her backside and pressed up into her asshole, moving slowly to not hurt her, but still forcefully.

And all the while Steel continued to lick her pussy, his tongue now setting a fast hard rhythm inside her. Never tiring, never stopping, with demonic strength. He briefly roughed his sharp teeth against her clit- again not enough to draw blood or really injure her, but just enough to add a touch of pain to her pleasure.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:41 pm

Mille gasped and writhed in the demon's embrace, his tongue's wicked dance making her shudder in delight. She arched and bucked in a frenzy, her cries of distress forgotten for cries of passion for the moment, her hips pressing against his tongue and lips, seeking to drive more of the wondrous muscle within her. Whimpering and moaning like an animal in heat, she didn't notice it til it was too late....a tendril, slithering towards her lips. Her mouth was quickly filled by a tentacle, and almost on reflex, she began to suckle over it, her lips tightening around it, tongue brushing delicately over its surface.

She screamed around the thing in her mouth as another rather rudely shoved itself within her from behind, filling her fully. Her eyes shot wide, her cheeks burning red at the intrusion...and then her body compensated, and she began to include the new invader in her hips' thrusts, making sure to divide her motion between tongue and tentacle eaqually, still suckling over the one in her mouth. It was almost a complete switch from how she'd been behaving earlier...and she hoped dreadfully that it was temporary. Very temporary. She couldn't seem to keep her thoughts together...they always shattered as soon as the tongue stroked over her or the tendril pushed into her! It was driving her wild...and stoking her inner flame higher and higher, building her to her grand climax.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:32 am
Profile YIM

Steel groaned as Mille started to suck on his tentacle, pushing it deeper into her mouth. His tentacles weren't as sensitive as a cock like some monsters but it still felt amazing. With each buck of her hips, he responded by thrusting into her with the tentacle in her rear. His tongue continued to explore her, hard and fast.

Finally he decided he didn't want to wait any longer. Out of nowhere he pushed two fingers into her soaking wet slit, and at the same time he sucked and licked at her clit again. His fingers plunged into her tunnel over and over again, determined to bring her to the brink and over.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:28 am

Post Re: Hot and Wet (for Mille)
She squirmed under the continued attentions of tentacles and tongue, feeling that overwhelming heat each time somethign thrust into her...she wanted to get off. It was despairingly close to a need, and no matter how she tried to deny, rationalize, or disbelieve what was happening, her body knew the truth: it wanted more. Not that she was trying much of anything at the moment, lost as she was in the throes of passion.

When the tongue slithered out of her, a sigh escaped her lips, half relief and half protest...and it quickly turned into a squeal as she felt a pair of fingers wriggle inside her clutching tunnel to take its place, rubbing the sensitive walls of muscle even more than the tongue had. Not that the tongue was doing nothing, far from it. It had decided to make its presence known on her clit, rubbing over the little button and shooting sparks of bliss up and down her body.

The tendrils in her mouth and ass seemed to pick up pace, driving into her with more tenacity than before, if such a thing was possible. His fingers kept pace with them, plunging within her wildly. A sharp little gasp slipped around the tentacle in her mouth every time she felt his knuckles slip into and back out of her sex. She began to shiver slightly, twitching at each entry, until finally, a muffled scream erupted from her lips and her body clenched hard. Fire exploded behind her eyes as she felt the rush flowing through her, finally driven to the top and over. Sharp twinges of pleasure went through Mille, only intensified by the continued thrusts of tentacle and finger.

Mille Greensbaron

Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:22 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3