View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 New friend and old foe (Emmeline, Siferus and Michelle) 

Post Re: New friend and old foe (Emmeline, Siferus and Michelle)
Michelle continued to squirm, hoping to get free, knowing deep down that it was no use. Feeling the tentacle continue to tease her soft pussy, another tiny moan ripped itself free from her throat. Of course to make matters worse for her, two more coiled around her ample breasts, teasing her even more. The aphrodisiac was working fast on her, because her nipples were getting hard and quickly.

Please let us go... She sobbed as another moan manages to escape her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siferus chuckled in elation as the redhead was already beginning to falter, the obvious beginnings of submission. He obviously doesn't know about Michelle's incredible will.

The spider once again turned his attention to Emmeline. A tentacle wrapped itself around her right leg from her ankle to her thigh, pulling it away, exposing her more to the tentacle that rubbed her pussy lips more fervently.

I would have figured you'd be the one moaning already, Emmeline.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:04 am

Every ounce of strength Emmeline possessed was focused on resisting the lust that was slowly gripping her body. Though she was silent, apart from the occasional sob, there was no way she could hide the physical signs of her rapidly growing arousal.

Her small pink nipples were fully erect, aching to be touched, and the tendril that stroked the smooth pink lips of her pussy was quickly becoming slick with juices.

Emi was remarkably flexible, and she had little doubt that the spider creature remembered that detail from their last encounter as he lifted one supple leg, spreading her glistening pink pussy lips. The helpless teen whimpered, her blue eyes searching out Michelle.

Unfortunately for Emi, the sight of her beautiful new friend held aloft, naked and helpless within the tentacles' grasp, only eroded her will further. She could see the redhead's stiff nipples and wished the beast wasn't here, wished she could wrap her lips around the little pink nubs.

She was defeated in that instant and to her shame a lusty and rather loud moan slipped from her lips.

Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Michelle continued to squirm under the tentacle's attentions and she was beginning to find it rather arousing. What was wrong with her? Why was she feeling this good already? She had already started grinding her soft pussy against the tentacle teasing her and thrust her chest towards the tentacles that had found such delight in playing with them. She wouldn't scream for release. She wouldn't give in.

Though she still kept moaning and trying to get more attentions, which wasn't much better. Her pussy lips were getting wetter by the moment, and as she looked over at Emi to see her looking at her, she blushed even more. She blushed because she could see Emi's desire. Desire that Michelle shared.

Siferus laughed darkly, seeing the two girls looking at one another, losing themselves in their unbridled lust. He pulled both women closer to him, pulling Michelle right in front of him, looking at Emmeline, locking his emerald green eyes with her baby blue eyes.

Is this what you want, my little Emmeline? To be able to taste Michelle's body, like this? He said, before flicking his tongue across Michelle's nipple a few times.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:55 am

Emi shuddered as she and Michelle were drawn closer to their tormentor. With their new found proximity she could see her would-be lover all the better. She could see every supple muscle flex and tense as she writhed within the tenatcles' grip, see every bead of sweat that stood out against her silky skin.

Her heart pounded in her chest when the creature locked eyes with her, but she couldn't bring herself to look away until her turned her attention back to Michelle's perfect breasts. She drew in a shuddering breath as she saw the beast's tongue tease the red haired beauty's nipple and her body writhed sensually despite her efforts to control herself.

"Y-yes...!" she whispered without thinking, gasping, her own breasts heaving up and down with her heavy breathing.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 am

The tentacles groped her breasts harder and faster, tearing moans away from Michelle. When the nimble tongue flicked across her nipple a few times, Michelle moaned that much louder. Hearing Emi's confession of desire for her body, Michelle could only bring herself to whimper, mainly because she knew exactly what Emi wanted. Mainly because she wanted Emi as badly as Emi wanted her.

Of course it seemed that the spider had other plans in mind, moans falling from her lips at a constant pace now.

Hearing Emi confess her desires to play with Michelle, Siferus smiled and moved Michelle further away from young Emmeline, bringing her to where Michelle had been, flicking his tongue against her aching nipples, giving her some sort of release instead of just the growing arousal.

I wonder which one of you is going to give into me first... He said, making the tentacles that rubbed their pussies move to flick rapidly against their swollen clits.

Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Emmeline whimpered softly when Michelle was moved away from her, and then louder when she was moved in to replace her before the beast. The little frightened cries were quickly replaced by moans and squeals of lust as the demon's tongue began to rapidly flick across her stiff pink nipples.

She bit her lip as he taunted them, determined not to give in no matter how badly her body ached to be fucked. She couldn't give in, not in front of Michelle! When the tentacle mercilessly teasing her body honed it's attention in on her throbbing clit she couldn't help but arch her back and moan like a banshee.

Go on...!the insidious little voice in the darkest recesses of her mind seemed to whisper. Beg you little slut! Beg for your master's cock!

"No...!"
Emmeline cried weakly, knowing she was already losing the battle for control.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:11 am

Michelle knew she was losing the battle to stay in her right mind. Her mind flooded with images of the tentacles taking advantage of her body, but she couldn't allow herself to give in, no matter just how alluring the thought might be. Instead, she looked at Emmeline, moaning like a whore.

Emmeline, I want you. I don't want Mr. Siferus to take us. Not like this. She hollered, unsure if it would accomplish anything.

Siferus snickered at Michelle's remark. Her desires were getting ready to peak and the redhead seemed the point of submission. Siferus decided to torment the two women even more by bringing them close enough for their tongues to almost touch, but pull their arms behind them and hold them there. To be so close to one you desire and not be able to reach them must have been complete and utter torment for the two women.

All the time, all Siferus could do was snicker and watch to see what happens while the tentacles teased their soft pussies and rubbed their clits. One of them had to break soon. He was getting impatient.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Emmeline whimpered as Michelle blurted out the confession. They'd both known it, of course, but something about hearing her speak the words made it all the more real. The dark-haired girl cursed their attacker, cursed this school, this island. As the tentacles brought them together Emi's blue eyes brightened. It seemed that finally they would be granted relief, but at the last second they stopped. Their bodies were tortuously close. Emi writhed and wriggled, arching her body to try and make any contact, any at all with her would-be lover but it was useless. She could come within a hair's breadth of the gorgeous redhead's naked body but never touch it.

Michelle, the tentacles, the aphrodisiac pumping through her veins...it was all to much. The beautiful young heiress broke.

"Please! I-I'll do anything...!"
the desperate girl cried, "Anything you want! Just let me touch her..."

Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 am

Upon hearing the confession that Emmeline blurted out, Michelle blushed even more heavily. Michelle felt herself being pushed that last little distance towards Emmeline as her lips pressed themselves against Emi's, Michelle straining to put her arms around Emi, but couldn't move her arms. Her struggle faded almost instantly, spreading her legs and offering herself to anyone who would take her. She had lost her will to fight against the arousal. She watched as Emmeline was pulled away from her, whimpering a little before two tentacles slithered into her soaking wet pussy.

The spider laughed as Emi broke down and offered herself to him for a taste of Michelle. He moved the two closer together so they could kiss one another before the main event started. He whispered in Emmeline's ear. Enjoy that kiss, my little Emmeline. You belong to me afterward. The devious promise that Emmeline had to know that he would keep. Emmeline would be pulled from the kiss and lowered onto his cock slowly, his hands taking grip on her breasts as the tentacles moved over to Michelle and slithered into her pussy.

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 pm

Emi's lips found Michelle's and the shy young student kissed the red haired girl with a passion she hadn't known was inside her. She arched her back, rubbing her bare breasts against Michelle's. They were held so that their nipples lined up perfectly and the stiff pink nubs flicked back and forth against their counterparts on the other girl's chest as Emmeline's writhing ground their silky smooth flesh together.

After all too brief of a moment they were pulled apart. Emi groaned, then whimpered as she realized that she was being drawn back to her captor. The tentacles spread her long, slender legs wide and the pale pink lips of her pussy parted. A single drop of her sweet juices dripped from the helpless girl's wide-spread pussy and landed on the spider creature's huge, throbbing cock. Moments later the smooth, round head of the beast's dick met the terrified girl's pussy. She gasped as the massive shaft wasted no time before forcing itself into her gorgeous young body. Her sweet little cunt was as deliciously tight as it had been the first time he had ravaged her, bent her to his will and made her a slave to his lusts. Sensory memories of that night flooded back to Emi, the fear and lust washing over her in waves as inch after inch of throbbing meat slid into her young body. She watched, eyes half-lidded with lust as not one but two tentacles forced themselves into Michelle's body.

"Oh god...!" the girl gasped as she was finally filled and the arachnid-like monster reached around to grasp her succulent breasts.

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 am

The redhead shrieked as the two tentacles buried themselves deep inside of her, her juices flowing down the devious appendages like a river. With her arms bound behind her, she couldn't even give her breasts the attention they needed. Part of her wished that her and Emmeline had been in opposite places, her underneath the large creature. Her mind was distorted and she realized that with that thought, though there wasn't really anything that could be done about it.

Moaning and screaming as she was lifted and dropped onto the impaling appendages, she struggled to get her arms freed, so she could at least drive herself to some form of an orgasm, but the tentacles were too strong and wouldn't yield at all.

The spider laughed as the redhead struggled to escape, not knowing what she really wanted. He was more focused on his lust puppet Emmeline anyway. Thrusting in and out of her soaked cunt, his mouth leaned down and flicked his tongue against her nipple a few times before taking the erect nub into his mouth. Another tentacle wound it's way around her throat and forced itself into her mouth. The tentacles holding Michelle's arms pulled them over her head and bound them with a single tentacle, leaving one free to wind it's way into her mouth.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Emmeline let out a shuddering moan as the deliciously thick cock buried inside her began to build a slow, steady rhythm that was gradually increasing in speed. She knew all too well how ravenous their captor was; on their first encounter he had snatched her up at sunset and amused himself with her helpless young body for the better part of the night. She'd lost count of the amount of orgasms she'd had but even with two lovely young woman to slake his lust Emma doubted they would be given a reprieve any time soon.

She began to bounce up and down on his rock-hard shaft, lust washing through her body. His tentacles, combined with the powerful aphrodisiac he had given them had driven her to such desperate heights that each powerful thrust was something of a relief. She whimpered pitifully as Siferus leaned down to taste her stiff pink nipple, ashamed that she was feeling so much pleasure at the hands of this monster for a second time. Yet despite her revulsion, directed almost as much at herself as at the monster, her soft lips parted without a thought and the tentacle plunged between then.

She sucked on the new shaft like an obedient little slave, her lust-clouded eyes drifting over to watch as her would-be lover was fucked by the two powerful tentacles. When Michelle's arms were bound above her it caused the lovely girl's chest to be thrust outward and Emmeline watched with ever-increasing lust as her ample breasts bounced enticingly each time the twin tentacles buried in her cunt thrust into her.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3