View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Summoning Made Easy? (Fornicarus)
I get up quickly, still physically weak but force my self to move over to the brave little Imp “Sorry, Thank you very much brave little Imp. But what do I need to do to break the spell and send these poor guys back with out killing them or causing them more pain?” I ask him hoping I can do it after botching that spell. “Will it take long to preform, please tell me what I have to do little one.” I bite my lower lip looking scared that I might do more harm then good. Im bend over the poor little Imp my night shirt fully open giving the burnt Imp a nice display of my naked body, my virgin blood staining my legs that had leaked down them during the leader Imp taking my treasure away from me.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:13 am

The Imp sighed softly then looked back up at Komiko. "I can keep the spell contained for as long as I can, and keep renewing the symbols once they fail. But the only way to put an end to the spell..." He looked over at the rest of the Imps, then back at her. "Thirteen of them... You'll have to do what you summoned them to do. I know it isn't something you want to but there isn't any other way other than letting the spell of domination burn itself out, and that might take days..."

The familiar shrugged, "But I think with me keeping the spell sealed up and you wearing out the Imps, we should be able to beat the spell of domination quickly. We might even be able to stop it before the night's over." He stared back at Komiko, a solemn look on his face, and asked "What's your choice... Stop the spell at your own pace, or have pleasure forced upon you by the spell? There isn't any other way, otherwise I would have done that already."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:21 am

I look at the little burnt Imp shocked, my eyes wide open as I look back at the other Imps and begin chewing on my lower lip “Umm are you saying either way I have to have sex with them and there no other way? Oh my goodness that’s going to take forever, I don’t have that kind of stamina, I almost passed out after fifteen minutes with that sex spell, not to mention im still hurting down below with that one huge penis that was in me.” I say pointing behind me at the leader Imp of that gang rape.

I sigh “Isn’t there any other way to break that spell? Other then getting my brains fucked out of me? How long would it take for it to burn its self out with out new umm creature popping up?” I ask not wanting to really know the answer but already I figured it would take at least thirteen hours to finish those here already, that and I begin to wonder if this brave little Imp was summoned by the spell as well.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:04 am

The demon looked at Komiko, thinking about other options. "You're lucky I noticed Pia's book was missing and tracked it back down here..." It grumbled, still trying to think of what they could do. After several moments, he sighed. "I have no idea... I can only keep the spell shut down for long enough, not forever, and once it breaks looses, you will probably be in even bigger trouble then." He went back toward the desk and got back on top, and began flipping through the book once again. "I'm sorry but I don't see any other option but having sex with them until the spell's done."

He turned and looked back at the girl. "But... there are other ways to make it faster. For starter, there's a very useful spell that grants its user greatly increased stamina. I think if we used that on you, you would be able to fight without passing out." The leader came forward, having thought of something. "I'm pretty sure there's a spell in that book for improving your sensory perceptions, maybe you can tweak it so she doesn't feel any soreness at all?"

The familiar nodded, "That's a pretty good idea." He looked back at Komiko. "How about it? We can use other spells and make sure you don't feel any pain at all and keep going without getting worn out. It probably shouldn't take long, especially if we do it as fast as possible. I'll do my best to keep the seal up and stop anymore from coming, promise!" The familiar shrugged. "It's the best plan we got of getting you out of this nightmare quickly. The last time someone made the mistake you made, she got raped for four days straight, and the number of demons involved was..." The demon visibly winced, suggesting it was a rather large number.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:23 am

My head bowed tears welling up and then I look at Pia’s Familiar “So I have to become something im not and become a slut just to save them and break this cured spell? Who wrote that book and why didn’t they put warning in there about this stuff?” I sob as I walk over to him as he looks throw the book for helpful spells. Placing my hand on the helpful Imp shoulder which seemed to cover its whole back. I wipe away my tears. “Ok ill do it if it keep them from suffering or dying, but how does it work? Do they have to ejaculate or me or do we both have to cum?” I ask as I begin blushing like the color of a stop sign, my cheeks hot from the rush of blood to them. This something I never thought I would ever be talking about, let alone to a creature from a different plane of existence.

I take a deep breath trying to relax some. “Ok little one do what ever you can to help me throw this mistake I’ve made, im sorry I have to have you help me clean this mess up, but maybe I could do something to repay the favor in some way for helping me out.” I tell him as I back away and shyly but reluctantly remove my night shirt so it doesn’t get messed up, I stand in the middle of the room as I cover my large breasts and my pubic hair with my other hand looking down to the floor feeling shamed and embarrass. “Ok im ready I think... these new spells wont cause more problems will they? Or have any long term effects will it?” I ask as goose bumps start to show on my skin still biting my lower lip trying to make the best out of something so terrible.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 am

The familiar frowned at Komiko, as if it felt sorry as well. "I don't think the person who wrote that book thought high school kids would be able to get their hands onto it. And er, the next time you decide to do any more summoning... Please, ask Pia to help first, she got more experience, at any rate." The familar picked up the pen and began working, etching in new symbol and expanding on the original work Komiko had made. "As for your other questions, I'm not too sure, I know you'll need to ejaculate, but I'm not sure about them."

He stopped for a moment and looked at Komiko. "And no, the new spells won't cause any problems. I'm making sure they don't intersect with the spell of domination. The new spells should affect you for no more than a day, though, so after you finish, you can just sleep the effects off." The demon shrugged, and returned to his work, finishing up the symbols.

"Okay... You should feel the soreness fading away in a few moments, and regardless of what happens, there shouldn't be any pain whatsoever. And it won't feel like it, but your stamina will be even greater as well, so don't expect any fatigue. Perhaps you'll be more comfortable on your bed? I don't think the floor's a great place to be getting through sex that many times. You'll want to be as comfortable as possible." The familar shrugged with its suggestion. I also renewed the seal, it should give us about half a hour before I have to renew it again, so I'll be on hand in case you need anything else."

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 am

I move over to my bed and lay down tears in my eyes as I felt even more shame after being reprimanded by Pia Familiar about casting spells I also felt anger feeling there was something more to that dam spell as if some one had tamper with it when I was in the bath tub, but who could have there was no one but me in the room. It was odd how that new writing had appeared on my summoning circle, ill have to ask Pia about that later when I have time.

I slowly felt more energetic and the soreness between my legs was leaving as well but that tingling feeling had still remained I wonder what it was but I was thinking it was my body still wanting to be pleasured or felt it was denied its fulfilment of pleasure, but at least I was no longer hurting now. Closing my eyes not wanting to see who or what would having there way with me I tear had leaked out the corner wetting my pillow and I feel the bed moan at a new weight getting on it. “Ok I think im ready.” I say as I reluctantly spread my legs open to which ever Imp that had got on my bed, I had assumed it would take on a bigger size like last time from the sound of the moaning of the bed I just hoped it didn’t have a penis any larger then the leaders cock.

My legs open even wider giving my first customer a good view of my nicely trimmed pubic hair and my pink labia still moist from its encounter from the spell possessed Imps pleasuring me before. Placing my hands on the backboard bars expecting a hard pounding like the leader was giving me, I bite down on my lip my eyes still closed as I take a deep breath waiting for the hurting to restart still not sure if the helpful imp had cast it right, but he must have if the pain from earlier had gone away.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:01 am

The demons began gathering at the side of the bed, numbering twelve in total as the leader who had initiated the gang rape in the first place began climbing onto the bed. He took his place in between Komiko's legs, and admired the sight of her spread legs, her trimmed crotch, and smirked as the girl kept her eyes closed. Forneus was extremely pleased at how things had proceeded. Its little hands slid over Komiko's legs and grabbed onto her shapely hips. The Imp slid the length of its cock, while not as large as it had been earlier it was still large enough and rather thick as well, up against her pink folds.

Pia's familiar climbed onto the bed and hopped along the length of the bed to Komiko's pillow, and sat down onto its rear, just in case the girl needed anything. "You know, I might have been a bit hard on you just now but I didn't mean it. It's not your fault this happened, could have happened to anyone, even Pia. You just never know what to expect from items of power, like summoning books. If its any consolation, you aren't a slut or anything like that, you just didn't have any choice. If anything, you're being brave for helping my kind like this."

The leader listened to the familiar talking, slightly annoyed that her familiar would keep butting in on his plans even though it had managed to get the girl to allow him to rape her further, even if she didn't quite see it that way. Ignoring the meddlesome familiar for now, the demon began pushing its length into Komiko's tight cunt, burying it all the way before starting with a steady pace, growling softly as it began fucking her. The rest of the Imps grinned at each others, amused at their plan working and pleased with how long it would take her to get through all of them. At the very least, ten hours' worth of nothing but fucking, and the familiar had even gotten her to accept additional stamina.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:01 am

Still keeping my eyes closed so not to see my rapers, I feel the bed jostle some more as I begin to thing more then one was about to please them self with my body as it move to my head I feel panic thinking I would have to also give this one oral pleasure but then relax as I realize it was the helpful Imp and he had sat down next to my head giving word of support and apologizing for his harsh words earlier.

I felt the leader place his hands on my hip though I didn’t know which Imp it was I could hear the others by the side of my bed, turning my head towards the helpful Imp drops of tears leaking out I say to him “I only wanted to call forth a friend I could talk to when ever I wanted like Pia, but sometimes I can’t even find her when I want to chat. Ahhh Mmm”. Right at that point I felt the leader Imp shove his large cock in me, it wasn’t as large as before but was just as thick, my vagina walls at the first moment it went into me clamped down on the fleshy member of the Imp part my eyes involuntary open looking at him in surprise as he began to thrust in and out of my tight hole.

Fear in my eyes at doing something like this and being very new to this new realm of pleasure could be seen, my hands tighten around the base board bars is I tried not to move away from the Imp advancement. At first the little Imp found it hard to pull out of the vice like vaginal clamp but it soon relaxed either my some unknown spell or the realization of the Komiko allowing this intrusion. I begin to moan as I tilt my head back, my body feeling the new waves of pleasure his shaft is bringing me. I want to close my legs to stop this but know no other way to banish the spell, when looking back down at the Imp I see it grinning and looking at my privates. “P-please don’t look.. Its dirty Ahh!” I feel him thrust his member deeper in me as I blush from embarrassment at him looking at my privates.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:10 am

The familiar watched as Komiko began enjoying, though unwillingly, the Imp's thrusts and guessed her to be new to this kind of thing. He remained silent for several moments, then spoke up. "Perhaps once the spell's broken, one of the Imps would be willing to serve as your familiar. Our master is rather... cruel." He said, staring at the leader with a glare, who merely grinned back. Forneus found the familiar highly amusing all of sudden, being spoken to like that by some little thing he had given sentience to. Perhaps he would allow another girl to have a familiar; at the very least, it would allow him to ambush them later on if he had creatures with them whom he could control whenever he wanted to.

The leader gripped onto Komiko's waist a bit harder and began thrusting in and out faster, burying his shaft in as deep as he could, loving the way her pussy clamped down on it like a vise even if she acted as she didn't want it. But he knew eventually she would get into it. Especially if other things were being done to her body, especially if she was truly as shy as she seemed. The demon withdrew one hand from Komiko's hip and slid it onto her clit, squeezing and twisting it, the little scales on his hand surely scraping against the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:09 pm

I moan with each thrust the Imp does as it gets faster. “Y-you really t-think one of them would w-want to be my Ahh Mmm Familiar?” I ask the helpful Imp in earnest. “Uhh Mmm w-why is h-he cruel to y-you? Ahh Uhh, you m-misbehave? Ughh.” I ask the Imp as the leader Imp start thrusting his cock into me harder my breasts begin to bounce in a simi-circle and up and down as I continued to hold onto the bed back board bars tightly. I feel the Imp let one hand off my hip not really sure what he was about to do when his hand went between my labia and his fingers clamped down on my nub below “AHHH!! Nooo, N-Not that Uhhh!!” I scream out as my vagina begins to twitch and spasm on his hard cock in me.

His rough little scales sending mass waves of pleasure throw my body as I throw my head back I scream in pleasure blushing all at once at such behavior Im displaying to this Imp. Biting down on my lip trying to stifle my screams of unbelievable pleasure, my love hole continued to pulsate almost feeling like it was trying to help or eat the Imp cock its self. Though I had told the Imp not to do that secretly I didn’t care because it was doing something to my body I had never felt before. This creature had found such a pleasure button I never knew existed before and it was getting me wet and excited all at once.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:02 pm

The Imp grinned as it received such a response from the girl, with just only a little massage. It kept thrusting its hips in and out, its cock still sliding despite the girl's pussy seemingly trying to devour it. He could read humans rather well, through their emotions. They were the igniters of thought, the factor behind all their actions, even 'logical' ones. And this female, he could clearly see that she was drowning in new territory because of him, and rather than allow her to get used to it, he kept up the assault on her clit, massaging it even more roughly, allowing his scales to do all the work.

The familiar merely watched as the girl moaned and writhed under his master's attack. It might have been somewhat pointless but it figured that the girl might feel a bit comforted if she heard someone she, if only a tiny bit, trusted somewhat. "Yes, any demon would be glad to be used as a familiar for the chance to roam this world and be away from the infernal realm they all come from. Especially for a cute girl like you." It shrugged, merely commenting on her appearance and not just her naked form.

"And our master is cruel... for the sole sake of cruelty itself, and yet we love him, as do all those he is cruel toward. It's his greatest power, the reason why he can dominate the heart of men as easily as one might fall off a log. He offers greater temptation than anyone else can, and those who fall for his temptations are then swallowed up." The familiar stared back at Forneus, giving him a look that he was annoyed with his former master. "Even Pia didn't have much luck against him, only the codes he was bound to helped her escape his grasp. She even escaped from the heart of his lair." At this, the Imp was now annoyed, being reminded of the girl getting away like that when he wanted more from her.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 pm

Having Pia familiar there with me gave me a sense of security, almost as if it was talking me throw this difficult time, being friends with her was the closes thing I had of Pia being with me. The leader Imp continued to assault my senses as waves of pleasure flowed throw me, every time I was just getting used to one feeling, it would bring it up one more notch.

“Ahhhh! Mmm STOP IT Uhh I feel as if I’m going t-to Peeeee!” I tell the leader Imp as the walls within me clamp down hard and pulsating on his shaft I bite my lower lip, my cheeks aflame with shame and embarrassment. Each motion of his little scaley finger bringing the feeling even further to the top not knowing what that feeling is, I fight to keep it from bursting out. Each pass of his finger making it harder to resist the urge to let it out.

My legs wrapping around the little Imp pulling it closer into me hoping the pleasure would subside some, but only making his shaft drive deeper in me bringing me even further into blissfulness. My knuckles turning white as I grip the bar tighter and still pulling the Imp closer into my body hoping his thrusting would slow but driving me further into madness of pleasure.

Holding this unknown feeling back seems not only to have a strange pain to it but it increases ten fold with pleasure as well. Trying to take my mind off this sensation I try talking to my friends Imp. “I-I hope I don’t meet these g-guys master if he that meeeean Ahhh! Uhh Ah.” tears running down my face mixed with perspiration from straining to resist that feeling. The leader Imp being relentless at bringing me these new feelings. “Uh Mmm Ahuh H-how c-can you love Uh Ahh some one s-sooo c-cruel?” I ask as I begin seeing stars starting to appear before my eyes, most likely the reason is the fact I was holding back this strange feeling in.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 am

The Imp, despite having Komiko's legs wrapped around his hips, continued to pull much of his hard shaft out of her tight hole, and thrust it back into her, her legs adding more power to his thrusts. Despite possessing incredible stamina, he had already spent most of it in producing the minions and in creating all the illusions and spells, and now sliding in and out of the girl was beginning to take its toll on Forneus. He realized with a start that it was probably what Pia's familiar had planned. It would not go exactly as the little bastard had planned, Forneus swore to himself.

The Imp formed more scales on his fingers, allowing him to inflict even more pleasure on Komiko as he continued to tease her greatly sensitive clitoris, mercilessly unrelenting from his assault on her pleasure button. Soon, he would initiate a plan of his own to confound Pia's familiar.

The familiar, however, was busy with Komiko, trying to wait until she was more able to hear him and understand. "There isn't any real reason why all love Forneus. It just is his power. He knows the deepest, darkest desires of the human heart, and he has the power to grant you what you want. He appears as a friend to even his enemies, because of that power. He understands everything a person can and will feel. He is loved by everyone, because of that power. Even you would stand no chance against Forneus' power."

The familiar sighed, giving her a small shrug. "Forneus destroyed all the other Lords of Hell by turning them on each others, he watched as his enemies tore each others apart, in his name. They gladly destroyed each others for his love. He wields the terrible power of obsessive love, a power that makes you do as he wishes of you, and damn the consequences. As a result, Forneus is now the undisputed ruler of Hell. Pia is the only mortal I know who was taken to Forneus' infernal domain and escaped alive."

Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:10 am

I arched my back at the even more intense pleasure the Imp Leader was giving me my breasts poised in the air the nipples hard from the excitement as I could feel my self wanting more of this feeling that stimulated my whole body, I couldn’t help but envy Pia’s skills at escaping her fate. I couldn’t help but scream out my unbelievable pleasure, I felt so dirty and once the pain of my lost virginity had subsided I was really enjoying the feeling the experience which shocked me that I would like this in the first place.

I moaned out my reply to Pia’s Imp “I-I wouldn’t have survived if I was Pia, Sh-she so much Ahh Mmm smarter and e-even more prettier then I a-amm Ahhh Uhh.” I explain to the Imp, gland to have someone I could talk to in such a strange predicament I was in. My legs pull the Imp Leader in harder as my vagina begins to twitch and tighten around his member like it was trying to milk his cock. Each thrust in me caused me to make a cute high pitched, short squill as I bit my lip trying to quiet the noises but it was useless other them making me look foolishly helpless. “I-if he did offer me something Ahh i-I wouldn’t know Uhh w-what t-to ask for AHHH!” I told him as I almost lost control of that feeling I was holding back not knowing what it was, but my body so much wanted to release.

Letting go of the sheets that was in my fists I couldn’t believe what I was about to do, as the Imp continued to fuck me I reached over and grabbed his butt cheeks pulling him hard into me my legs still helping keep him close to my sex. “Ahh Ahh Uhh FUCK ME HARDER Ahh Mmm FASTER!!” I tell the Imp Leader as I can feel my self losing the battle of keeping that feeling I was holding back so desperately not knowing what it was other then it would win over my control. My pussy clinching down hard on his member I feel that feeling explode. “AHHHHHH!!!!” I orgasm as my body seems to become even more sensitive to touch, I could also feel his own cock swelling as I let go my orgasm.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next