View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A new meeting (Nisha) 

"relax Jaq we're not going to hurt you..." Nisha smiled at her sweetly. "you're the one who needs help dont you?"

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag circled away from her, the subject totally eluding her now… her whole thought process was on getting out of here. Unfortunately the door seemed stuck somehow, and she knew she was probably too high up to hope to just jump out the window and live.

“I think I’ll just go study by myself actually…” she muttered, her eyes never leaving Keemari. “Probably get more done that way anyways… definitely don’t need a tutor…”

Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:28 am

I smirk at her. "Oh, please don't lie Jag, you could use help studying I'm sure. Your problem is that you think I'm all about having you at my feet ready to spread your legs for my cock. Why that might sound nice to most, it's just not me. So you come here to study. As long as you study well I won't interfere with it. Thus you'd be safe from me, since we already know you can't beat me. Even if the terrain was to your advanatage." I tell her with a smirk.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:51 pm

'well we can always do this an easy way or the hard way...' Nisha raised her eyes from the book.

"you see Jaq, keemari-san is technically a teacher. so he does have the right to punish you... but lets make a deal."

"if you can study on your own for 20 minutes AND answer correctly everyting we ask about the subject then well let you go..." she smiled. "If not then you have to study with me..."

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag looked at Nisha confused for a while. “I really don’t… I don’t want…” she muttered, not sure what to say. She just wanted to get out of here. The teen cursed under her breath and looked back at the door. “Fine… hand me the damn notes… oh, and nobody has a bloody right to punish me… don’t care what ya think… this school is just screwed up…”

Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:22 am

"Ha, you actually get no arguement from me, I always thought school was about learning, this place seems more about us having fun and that lab too. Too bad you can't learn to enjoy yourself Jag my pet. Nisha has with wonderful outlook on life too." I tell her as I complimented Nisha. I then sit back in my chair and close my eyes. "Let me know if you two need any help studying." I tell them casually.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:23 am

nisha handed her the notes that she needed while she curled up with a science book in hand a smile on her lips. With a fleeting sglance at keemari she causually moved getting her skirt high enough for a seductive but teasing view of her legs.

Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

Jag furrowed her brow and looked at the notes, spending the next few minutes glancing over the neatly written notes and eyeing the other two in the room, pondering a way to get out of this.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:36 pm

I see her eyes glancing occasionly looking for a way out as I did acknoledge Nisha's flirting by a gentle carress with a wind hand over them as I smirk at Jag. "Trying to find a way out, you should focus on your study or I'll have to punish you." I tell her.

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:20 am

"your time is up jaq..." she said softly. "master keemari since you taught this subject to me why dont you question her?"

Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

The redhead grumbled and set down the algebra notes. He was right… she should have been paying more attention to the notes rather than trying to figure a way out. She was about ready to clock both of them and run for it… it was one thing to want to be this guy’s pet but forcing her into this twisted little game was really pissing her off…

“Fine… go for it…” she muttered.

Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:24 pm

"Very well lets start with an easy problem lets start with A2 * B2= C2 is the equation to find what out?" I ask her.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3