View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
I keep good notes for mysel....Ahhh!!!! Rahs pinch of Ishtar's nipple cut her off she felt his hand continue its massage. As it did so the other orb was surrounded and caressed by a tentacle. Slowly her breasts began to swell under his guidance and her nipples became erect.

Meanwhile she could feel her flower slowly start to bloom as his hand and tentacle continued there exploration of her flower. Her arms trying as much as she could, simple could not stop him.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 am

To live a life held together by notes... what a necessary annoyance for her.
Her comment was cut off when her nipple got pinched. Soon enough, her bosom swelled under his hand and tentacle, hardening her nipples and becoming aroused. Rahs could feel her lips getting wetter, and her clitoris reacting to his touch.
His tentacle withdrew from her flower, showing some signs of her juices and his hand drew away too, finally letting her rest... but would she really want to now that she was aroused by him? His cock started to grow in size, with every beat of his heart it pulsed to erectness.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 am

Ishtar could feel Rahs hand and tentacle withdraw from her. Ishtar caught breath as Rahs let her rest. She looked down and saw his member grow in size. Her eyes got wide eyed as she saw it get bigger and bigger. It was impossibly too large, but somehow she knew he would be able to get it fit inside her. She placed her hand over her flower in attempt to protect it.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 am

Ishtar suddenly looked at his growing member, and stared at it. It was surely a very unusual sight to behold in the eyes of a human girl, was she worried for her flower? But there was no need for that, since it had been proved that she could definitely take it inside, and Rahs chuckled at how she tried to protect her passage with her hand.

She squeezed her breast and pulled her nipple, lifting her orb to distract her attention from his member. "Hey, afraid this might break you apart? Well, it didn't the first time so I guess you'll be fine and will be okay to move your hand away... unless you ache for satisfaction?" The mercenary told her as his hand went for her crotch again, covering her own hand completely and then his fingers moved hers, and like a puppeteer with its puppet, he made Ishtar start fingering herself and caress her own nether lips.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 am

Ishtar felt Rahs strong hands cover hers, slowly he began forcing her to finger herself. Ishtar blushed as she was being forced to pleasure herself in front of him. Please...Uhhhh!!!...Please don't make me...Ohhh!!!...do this to myself. She moaned again as he squeezed and fondled her breast and nipple.

Her breathing started to get a little heavy as he forced her fingers to go deeper and harder with in her.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 am

Rahs enjoyed how Ishtar couldn't help breathing heavier and feeling the pleasure even though she asked him not to force her to play with herself. "But you surely do this while you're alone right? Or do you also do this with other girls?" Rahs asked teasingly, making her fingers get deeper within her and her own palm grind against her clit.

His hand kept rubbing her breast while the tentacle's tip opened to reveal a sucker that got to work on her other nipple, bringing back the same feeling of pleasure to Ishtar like last time.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:53 am

Ishtar struggled as she could feel her fingers being pressed deeper with in her as her own palm was being used to stimulate her clit. It's none of your....Aaahh!!!..business. What I do...Uhhh!!!...in my own privacy...with or without...Ohhh!!!...other people.

As she said that she notice the tip of the tentacle around her breast pull away from her a little bit to reveal a sucker. No...not that liquid. The tentacle attacked itself on her nipple as she moaned in reaction.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 am

"Not that liquid?" Rahs repeated, confusion in his words as the sucker started to suck her nipple and Ishtar began to moan. Her soft breast was pushed as the tip sucked harder but didn't quite release the aphrodisiac yet. Did the memory of that day returned for a second?

His hand now made her own start fingering herself harder, trying to drive the student into an orgasm while her orbs were being held in his hand and sucked on by the tendril. "What liquid are you talking about?" Rahs asked her, trying to confirm if she remembered.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:29 am

Ishtar wasn't sure she knew what she was talking about. The one that your tentacles secrete. Ohhh!!! Why she remember that of all things she didn't know but she did.

As if to reward her memory, he pressed her finger harder trying to force it to find her g-spot. She could feel her breathing get harder as the pleasure began to well inside her. Still she would to her best to repress this feeling.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 am

The one the tentacles secrete huh... why do you remember the aphrodisiac now? Rahs asked in his mind, trying to answer his own questions by himself. The tentacle seemed to react to their confusion and Rahs could feel that the aphrodisiac was as ready as ever to be spurted on the girl, just like he wants, but he thought twice about that.

The mercenary decided to refrain from using the drug and make Ishtar realize she could enjoy this by herself if she ever remembered the true effect of the liquid. The sucker only did its job, its natural moisture caused by water was the only thing wet Ishtar could feel on her nipple along with the pleasure due to the sucking.

"Don't resist Ishtar... just like last time," Rahs told her, her fingers finding her g-spot and pressing against it, his hand controlling her digits and palm that rubbed her clit. He decided to change the history of the day a bit and to tell Ishtar she loved every bit of it since the beginning if she asked. No need to say so if she stayed silent accepting the pleasure, of course.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 am

Ahhh....not there...I'm sensa...Uhhhh!!!...sensative there. Her other hand reached down to try to stop pull his hand away. However, her hand half made the attempt as she could feel her own pleasure build within her.

She moaned again as her fingers found a sensitive area in her flower. Her breathing became very heavy. She knew she was close and it would not take much to send her over the edge. She was surprised that he was still holding back but she knew it would be long before he added more to his assault on her.

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:10 am

"Oh, I'm very aware of that," Rahs replied, not letting go of her hand and making it continue its stimulation on her clit and g-spot. He could tell by her moans that she was close to have her first orgasm, and her other hand tried to push his arm away, but it was something that could barely be called an attempt at that.

He instead took that hand of hers with his free hand, and put it on her own free breast, and moved it and caressed her soft mound with it. Ishtar was practically now masturbating and pressing her own breast, and Rahs made sure to keep her going until she came.

SFA---

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:25 am

What are you...oohhhh!!!! Ishtar hand was lifted up and pressed against her swollen orb. She was being forced to pleasure herself in front of the mercenary. It was the humiliation of the moment that finally overwhelmed her.

AHHHHHH!!!! She could feel her hand get wetter from her release as body was wracked with pleasure. She fell forward on her knees from the pure ecstasy of the moment. As she looked up at him, she realized he was just getting started...

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 am

As soon as she was forced to press her own breast and keep pleasuring herself, Ishtar was embraced by bliss due to the humiliation she felt. With a loud moan her whole body shook with pleasure and her legs gave up, falling to her knees as the orgasm faded away.

She then looked up at Rahs, and in her eyes was reflected the realization of finding that the mercenary was just getting started indeed. "Say, since you're already down there, would you mind?" He asked teasingly, his hand taking hold of her hair as she was forced to look straight at his massive cock that stood erect in front of her face.

SFA---

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 am

Ishtar felt Rahs hand grab her hair and push her closer to him. It was then she saw his massive member right in her face. A look of fear came across of her face, she had been in this situation before.

Please don't make me do this. She knew it was a empty request, because he would have her do it anyways. He already had her pleasure herself in front of him, now it seems he would have her pleasure him.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next