View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Room is Hungry (Ryu) 

Post Re: The Room is Hungry (Ryu)
Mezrol could feel her continued arousal. He could tell that she wanted more, but he wondered if she would be able to admit it. He began increasing the speed of his movements to about half of what they originally were as a thick tentacle descended from the ceiling over her crotch. It pressed gently against her before slowly sliding up her body and between her breasts.

"Would you like more?"

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A proportionate thick tentacle split off the ceiling, approaching her crotch as if it wanted to tease her. She bit her lower lip as it gently pressed against it, but let the feeling pass by as it slid up her body between her mounds. Like inviting her for a ride, it rested between her breasts, giving her a nice view.

Obviously he wanted her to ask or even beg for more, it was kind of embarassing, but if she wanted to achieve a goal it was necessary.

O-of course I'd like more! If you don't mind of course...

Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:42 pm

"My dear, you are with no doubt the most accommodating woman I've ever met. Here I have intruded into your room and taken advantage of you, and you are now politely asking me for more pleasure. I shall give you pleasure until you wish for no more."

With these words her breasts were pressed together and the tentacle on her chest slid between them and hovered before her mouth. She could feel the tiny tendrils in her wet hole wrapping slowly around each other and forming a spiraled phallus while sill deep inside her. Its girth grew as the time ticked by until it filled her perfectly.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW

You were very punctual, but don't think this is going to be a temporary habit.

Still aroused and filled with lust the creature created by his work, she felt how her breasts were pressed together as the bigger tentacle slid between them and hovered before her mouth. Ryu wasn't quite sure if the creature could feel something like pleasure, but at least she was fine with it for the moment.

The ones experiencing the inside of her seemed to wrap around each other to form a better tool to satisfy the subordinate student. She could feel them moving, working on her walls and stimulating her entrance while moving. Ryu would like to do him a favor, but she guessed she already does.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:50 pm

The member that had formed inside of her began to slide out, almost removing itself entirely before quickly slipping back in. After a short pause it repeated this action. This happened again and again, each time the pause becoming shorter, until the phallus was thrusting into her in a steady rhythm. Her walls could sense every ridge of its texture as it penetrated her.

Meanwhile, the tentacle between her breasts hovered closer to her mouth until it was stroking her lips. She then realized that there was a few drops of a greenish-white ichor seeping from its tip. It had almost the texture of semen, but a nectar-like sweetness.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The student lying on the bed clawed at the bedspread, she grit her teeth as well to keep her from being overwhelmed by the sensations from the beginning. The thrusts of the formed phallus turned from short pauses between each to a steady rhythm, Ryu found herself feeling almost every kink of the spiral like prick within her while entering.

His tentacle stroke her lips mildly, she noticed a few drops of greenish-white ichor seeping from its tip. It tasted kind of sweet even though she thought it was most likely semen, but after all he didn't seem like being this kind of creature. Ryu stroke it gently with one of her free hands and it seemed like it forced the tentacle to emit more of it's liquid.

Could I try it? It seems pretty tasty...

Ryu didn't wait for an answer, she opened her lips slowly while the hand pushed the tentacle inside her mouth softly. Sucking it's tip to taste it, she found herself enjoying the flavor of the juice which would affect her later as a dull moan stuck in her filled mouth.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Drop after drop of the fluid was expelled into her mouth as she suckled the tentacle. While she was enjoying its mind sweetness, it also served to make his aphrodisiac more effective on her. This would only increase its power a certain amount, but enhancing effect was permanent. Soon enough her lust when near Mezrol would be incredible.

As the ridged phallus took her, it began to twist. With each thrust its spiraled surface would rotate one way or the other. Its tip also began to bend in some direction with an equal rhythm, rubbing firmly against her walls or her g-spot.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

As the artificially formed phallus penetrated her further and started to twist, the thrusts became far more enjoyable. Its tip also seemed to expand itself in several directions as it continued to caress her inner walls, and Ryu winced every time it seemed to press on her g-spot somehow.

The girl whimpered as she continued to suck the liquid known as an aphrodisiac out of the tentacle's tip. The pleasure seemed to rise with every drop she swallowed, surprisingly turning her into a lust driven hull which just wanted to fullfil her needs. Her moans increased in rhythm and potency as his thrusts continued.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Mezrol began to thrust the tentacle into her mouth as she sucked on it. She had become totally at the mercy of his aphrodisiac and he was making sure she would enjoy it. Her breasts were kneaded and squeezed as her nipples were tugged and twisted. Tendrils all across her body continued their loving caresses as she was pounded into by his thick member. It reached deep into her with every thrust and was slowly raising in speed. About this time another tentacle about half the with of the one taking her began prodding her ass. She could feel the pressure and knew it would soon slip inside.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The redhead moaned as he voluntarily started to thrust the tentacle inside her mouth, but it didn't keep her from sucking and swallowing the aphrodisiac continuingly. Her arm returned flat on the bed again as it wasn't necessary anymore, the girl squirmed slightly as her breasts were kneaded like an unfinished dough and her nipples used as a gland like a container containing milk. As other tentacles continued to caress her skin, his potential shaft reached deeper into her than before and rising in speed.

Her eyes turned half-lidded as she felt another tentacle appearing close to her rear, teasing the entrance as if making an attempt to enter soon. She had nothing against it, but the pressure felt uncomfortable and she wanted him to finally enter her ass to satisfy her needs as desired. It wouldn't need much more to make her cum due the aphrodisiac was doing its task.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Before she knew it she was being entered in every orifice. The tentacle lunged into her ass and grew in size, developing a beaded texture as it did so. Her cervix was being prodded with each thrust now as the phallus pounded into her. It began to vibrate as each of its constituent tendrils shook within her canal. Her juices formed plenty of lubrication for his assault.

Mezrol felt another orgasm quickly building in the girl and he awaited the sweet energy it would give him. The girl would soon receive a, equally sweet surprise.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Ryu screamed with the tentacle in her mouth, even though the tentacle felt quite slippy, there was no sign of any lubrication like her juices in her sewer. The pain was enjoyable though, his deep phallus inside of her created too much pleasure to take, the vibration finally made her mad.

The tentacles penetrated her every possible way, the pleasure by her breasts and holes blurred her mind and she finally came again. Her release was strong as before, tightening around the tentacles in her driveways as a silent delightful scream wasn't able to leave her throat. She breathed heavily through her nose, a thin peel of sweat already on her soft skin due their tedious work.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:52 pm

The energy from her orgasm flowed into him, his body swiftly transmuting it into the fluid that Ryu had come to enjoy so well. It was lucky she did, as there was such a great deal of it that he shot the excess from his tentacles. It poured into her mouth and down her throat as her ass and womb were filled as well. Streams of the pale green ichor shot across her body, almost completely covering her with a cross-hatch of the sweet seed.

The green appendages began to withdraw from the breathless girl, the ooze seeping from her gaping holes. They hovered all around her, no more than a foot distant, as she slowly recovered from the strength of her release.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

The strange liquid which obviously was his aphrodisiac got released in every hole, swallowing the remains in her mouth the student gasped once before one of her free hands held her lips lower lips together so the liquid could be fully absorbed by her weakened body. Her other hand reached out for the liquid which had been spread on her body, fingers slid over her skin as the thick fluid stuck to them, sucking them dry with her mouth before a sigh of relief escaped her throat.

His instruments began to withdraw from her body, possibly to give her a little pause after her strong release. Even though they hovered around her while waiting, Ryu was confident he'd wait until she gave her consent.

T-thanks for the break.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 am

"It is the least I can do for such an accommodating host." The words appeared in her mind as clear as ever as his appendages continued to hover around her. The erotic display in the room was very pleasing to Mezrol, who now wanted for nothing. He was somewhat surprised at how eagerly Ryu cleaned herself off, savoring the flavor of that which she was covered in. She was too good to him.

"If you'd like," continued his soothing voice, "I could take my leave of you now. I have consumed beyond my fill of your energy. However, the choice is yours."

Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next