View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha] 

Post Re: Don't Scare Me! [for Alisha]
Releasing her nipples from their captors, Ria giggled as she watched her puppet ride out the orgasm that crashed over her. She really did seem to enjoy this, especially having pain inflicted on her. It didn't really float Ria's boat, but hey... Whatever made people happy. To each their own and all that crap. If it felt good for them, who was she to argue the point? "You look so adorable, you know?" The succubus smiled as she snuggled against Alisha, savoring the torrents of lust that just seemed to flow out of the student, finding it to taste deliciously different, apparently seasoned with pain. What do you say we take this to the next step? I know all those monsters around here can be so mean, forcing themselves on you girls. Me, I prefer to do it differently... Why don't you open your legs up a bit, let me scoot in just a little..." The succubus giggled again as she pressed her hands down on both sides of the student, her tight little butt rising in the air as she got ready to do something else. "I promise this will feel really good... Well, it'll hurt but somehow I don't think you even care about that." The demoness laughed softly as her clitoris got more swollen, stretching and bulging outward as it rapidly grew into a phallic member, throbbing with desire. Like the succubus had promised, it did look just a tad bit bigger than one would be. The tip of the cock pressed itself against the wet folds, pushing slowly into the girl. "Ahh, so tight... How does it feel, Alisha?" Ria smiled as she steadily filled the girl's cunt up with her length, feeling the tight hole getting stretched around her thick cock.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:44 am

A small moan came from the student as Ria's mouth moved from her nipple. The pain slowly faded into a slight tingle as Alisha's heavy panting slowed to almost a normal breathing pattern. The demoness knew exactly what turned Alisha on, even without asking her. T-Thank you Ria Alisha said, a blush appearing with her smile. Alisha found the suggestion to open her legs a little more than compelling to do. Red flooded her cheeks as Ria stated that Alisha wouldnt mind being hurt. Alisha looked as the demon scooted in, and her sex began to change and form into a cock. Ria was true to her word, her cock seemed to be slightly bigger than any mans cock that she had seen, in length and girth.

ah..ah! Alisha felt the tip of the succubus's cock slip inside of her wet sex. As the rest began to push futher in she felt the member pushing through the tight muscles that constricted around the rock hard member. I-it hurts! oh god! it feels so- ahh!! Alisha moaned as the member continued to invade her tight walls.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:02 am

Giggling, the succubus listened to Alisha's moans as she pushed her cock all the way into her tight cunt, making sure to angle it around so she could stir it up for the girl. With the length buried within Alisha, the succubus began withdrawing it out, loving the way it was already slick with her juices from the orgasm earlier. "Since you like it rough, I think we can forget about taking it slow, yes?" Giggling again, Ria began thrusting her thick shaft into Alisha, forcing it deep into her every time and grinding herself against the girl so she could push it just a bit deeper before pulling back out again. Soon, the succubus fell into a fast and rough pace, bucking hard against Alisha as she pressed her body back down against the student's own, wrapping her arms around Alisha's back and hugging close against her as the demoness' hip did all the work, fucking her how she wanted it. It was not long until she began moaning herself, her cock throbbing with the burning need to release but she held on just a bit longer, wanting to savor it just a bit more. "So... so good!" Ria gasped as she slammed her cock into Alisha, feeling her nearly toppling over the edge but she managed to hold on. Panting now, the succubus looked up at Alisha as she began sliding back in and out again a bit more slowly, a sultry look to her eyes. "God, you feel sooo good, Alisha..."

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:25 am

Alisha's walls wrapped tightly around Ria's large throbbing cock. Alisha didnt realize what happened until it was too late. Not that she would have disagreed. But before Alisha could even mumble an answer, Ria's cock slammed hard into Alisha's tight cunt. As the pain began to spread, another wave of pain came in succession, and another. Alisha's tight cunt cried out in pain as it felt like it was ripping and tearing. AHHH! O-oh God! She gasped as the thrust became faster and closer together. Alisha bit her tongue as the base of Ria's dick smacked against her soft entrance. As the pain and another feeling of helplessness washed over her, her orgasm began to boil up. She gasped as Ria stopped, and prolongued her orgasm, leaving Alishas Body almost begging for more. ah! i-i need to cum! more!!she cried as the hard cock slowly slipped in and out, keeping her on the edge of an orgasm. I-I need it!!!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:39 am

Ria sighed happily as she kept on grinding her cock in and out of Alisha, taking long and slow strokes to stop the two of them from cumming. Now and then, she stopped for only a moment or two to let the need to release subside only enough to keep the two of them on the very edge but unable to come just yet. Having these powers were really a perk, as it allowed her to be able to tell when to slide in and when to stop. She could feel herself being driven nearly incoherent with the sheer erotic bliss that raged on within her. Soon, after keeping at the pace she had been on, the succubus slid out of Alisha, allowing her shaft freedom from the tight confines of Alisha's pussy. She pushed herself up and did the same with the student's legs, pressing them back down against Alisha with her hands, allowing the student's butt to rise just enough to line up with her cock. Not giving her a chance to get ready for it, Ria pushed the head of her shaft against the tight anus, knowing it was slippery enough to invade her ass. And as she had expected, her cock began sliding into Alisha's tight tunnel, the succubus pressed down on the girl until she was completely buried within her. It was more than enough to send her over the edge, rope after rope of thick cum spurting into Alisha's ass.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 am

Alisha moaned and panted heavily as she stayed in a perpetual state of near-orgasm. Frustration began to seep in as she could not release as she wanted. The torment seemed to go on forever. before Ria pulled the long shaft out of her dripping folds.. When Alisha finally realized what was going on, it was too late.

No not ther-AHHHH! She screamed as the head pushed its way in to her tight ass, closely followed by the rest of her cock. Alisha felt her orgasm explode after the pain and Ria's cum mixed together in her ass. The pleasure of her orgasm slowly became replaced by the pain in her ass. This, she was not used to. Her ass clinched as tight as possible around the cock, almost as if trying to stop it from moving. Alisha panted heavily as she laid there, her ass being the object to fuck now as she recovered from her orgasm.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 pm

Sighing happily, the succubus withdrew her cock from Alisha and allowed her legs to fell back down to the bed. "Ahh... Didn't that feel soooo good, Alisha?" Ria smiled as she climbed around on the bed, dropping to her side beside the student and snuggling close to her puppet, savoring more of the lust within the girl. "Let's see... What shall we do with you now?" The succubus pondered as her hand slid in between Alisha's legs, fingers slipping into the womanly folds and grinding down against her clit, the succubus wanting to keep her as aroused as possible. There was so much she could do with her new plaything, but not many of them were something she was interested in doing at the moment. She was beginning to run into the same problem her most infamous brother often experienced, that of boredom and repetitiveness. It wasn't long until her thoughts strayed back to a particular student she had recently enjoyed toying with. Now that one had proven to be quite entertaining... "Hey! I got an idea... There's something I'd like to give you, if you'd like?" Ria suggested quietly, back at her usual tricks.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:00 am

A sigh of relief exhaled from Alisha's mouth, followed by soft panting as Ria withdrew her dick. Alisha nodded on two accounts, it felt good to finally release, and her ass was now free from extremely large objects. Y-yes it did.

Ahh! Alisha moaned as she quickly started being aroused. She squirmed as Ria's hand easily worked Alisha's most sensitive parts. Alisha bit her lip as Ria grinded her clit, gasping as the pleasure began to easily overtake her. A p-oresent? ahh y-yes please! she moaned out to Ria, the pleasure and suggestion both more than she can handle.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:19 am

"Wonderful! This will be fun, I promise!" Ria smiled happily at Alisha, her hand still grinding against the girl's sex. Only, now... Power flowed from her fingers and into the girl's cunt, sending thrills of electricity through her wet pussy. Within moments, Alisha's clit began swelling, almost as if it was engorged on the demoness' magic. The protuberance grew and grew until it reached a length of nearly ten inches, swelling out to reach a girth of two inches or so. As the phallic member grew, it continued to send more shudders of erotic-charged energy through Alisha's body, easily bringing her to another release already. Soon, the girl had a cock of her own, now lovingly stroked and massaged by the succubus' hand as she leaned near Alisha. "Wonderful, isn't it?" With that, she pushed herself from Alisha's side and moved over to the end of the bed, lowering herself onto her arms and pushed her own behind up in the air. "Would you like to see what it feels like?"

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 am

Alisha continued to moan as Ria's fingers slipped in and out of her wet slit. Her moans became louder as she felt as if jolts of electricity were charging throughout her sex. AHHH!! The girl moaned as she felt her clit begin to stretch and swell growing larger and larger. Another orgasm washed over her before the 10 in cock fully formed. She moaned as she felt Ria's hnd sliding over her cock briefly before positioning herself with her ass in the air. The suggestion was just too irresistable, as her others, to fuck her in the ass. Alisha moved to her knees sliding behind Ria with her powerful new cock. She opened Ria's butt cheeks and squeezed the head of her cock into her ass. Alisha groaned grabbing her hip, and thrusting it further in, before moving in and out with the large cock.Ah yes! she said as she began to move more freely and easily inside of Ria, speeding up and slamming her hard cock deep into Ria.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:10 am

"Oh, yes! Soooo good!" The succubus groaned with pleasure, as her puppet reamed her ass out with the cock she had given Alisha, loving the way it felt buried within her tight hole. It did not take long for her puppet to get into it, pumping her new tool into Ria over and over again. The demoness grunted, quite enjoying being fucked hard from behind by the girl, her moans and grunts filling up the room easily. She was beginning to feel another orgasm coming now. "Don't stop, please!" Ria moaned out as she wrapped her hand around her own cock, pumping it quickly and growing lost within the erotic whirlwind the two of them were making, still quite high from leeching off lust from her puppet.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Alisha loved the way her cock was being squeezed by Ria's tight ass. She continued to plow in and out of her tight hole, before she started to speed up. As she moved quicker and quicker, she easily accepted Ria's suggestion to keep going. Her speed picked up once more as she felt herself ready to release a load. Ah! I-I cant hold it much longer. She used all her force to slam her cock deep into Ria's ass before she released deep inside her. Ahhh!! yes!!! she moaned as her hot cum flooded Ria's ass.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:59 pm

The succubus only kept on moaning and groaning with pleasure as her puppet picked up her pace, slamming the cock she had given her into her ass harder and harder. She really did enjoy it rough and the way Alisha was fucking her so hard only added to her pleasure. Ria kept on stroking her cock quickly, bringing herself to another orgasm. When the girl's hot seed spurted into her ass, it sent her over the edge, juices flowing down her legs as her pussy clenched down on nothing while her cock sent out ropes of cum splattering onto the bed. "Nnnngh! Oh god!" Ria groaned happily, loving the feeling of hot cum in her ass, as her ass clenched down on the girl's cock, not wanting it to leave just yet.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Alisha panted after she had let her load go, moaning as she felt Ria's ass clench down on her cock. Alisha began pumping once again as she leaned over Ria, shoving it a bit futher in. She grabbed one of the sucumbus breasts, squeezing it roughly, her other hand moved Ria's and begain to pump it for her as Alisha continued to fuck the girl doggy style. Alisha started slowly and picked up the pace once again. Her lust succeeded her fatigue as she felt the build up of another powerful orgasm.Alisha pulled her cock all the way out, drawing back for a second, hopefully leaving Ria anxious,before slamming her phallus in once again and letting a second load go.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

"Ahhhh!" Ria exhaled in pure bliss as the student began groping her tit roughly, relishing in the pain. It felt amazing to have her cock being forced into Ria's ass when it was squeezing down on the hard shaft at the same time. The demoness began moaning louder as her pupper began fucking her faster. she felt another orgasm coming for herself as well, whining only when she felt the student withdraw her cock from her tight ass, not wanting it to leave. "No! Don't take it ou- Nnnngh!" The succubus squealed in delight as she felt her lover's cock slam all the way back into her ass, hot seed gushing into her a second time. Ria sighed happily as more of her juices flowed down her legs, her orgasm crashing over her.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next