View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 A Shower to Remember (Ishtar) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: A Shower to Remember (Ishtar)
Seraph smiles to himself, and he drops lower in the sky towards the roof of the building, finally deciding to reveal himself. He remains invisible as he enters the shower in front of her. She would feel his mana bubble washing over her and further increasing the intensity of the sensations assaulting her body. He let her feel the enhanced sensations for several long seconds, the water surging in and out of her cunt as more water continued to tease her ass, constantly threatening to drive into her.

Seraph let the light that was reflecting around him revert to it's natural lines, and instantly he shimmered into existence in front of Ishtar. The moment he did he sent a surge of mana into the elemental that was fucking her, and the speed of all the movements of water that was affecting her doubled as he tried to send her into climax the moment her eyes saw him.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:18 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar suddenly felt something pass over her her body, even though she saw nothing but the water with her in the stall. It could only have been mana that had suddenly washed over her, not she had anytime to realize that. Her body suddenly became very sensitive and she could feel the pleasure building even faster as the water surged in and out of her. The young woman could only moan and gasp as she wondered when the water teasing her rear would finally penetrate her.

She suddenly felt the water playing with suddenly increase its speed, pushing the blue haired student to edge. Suddenly she saw an image begin to appear in front of her, it was her tormentor. In an instant, the young woman recognized the creature in front of her, not that was going to do much good. S-S-Sera.....AHHHHHHH! The poor woman head shot upwards and she was overwhelmed by the pleasure and sent over the edge into ecstasy. Her loud moan soon filled the entire shower.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:45 am

Seraph chuckled as Ishtar came, halfway through announcing his name. You almost had it Ishtar ... but not quite quick enough. He taunted her as the water elemental continued to ruthlessly stimulate her cunt and breasts, drawing out her orgasm and letting the waves of pleasure continue to crash through her helpless body.

When the elemental finally relented it's assault on Ishtar's body the water seemed to flow behind her completely, engulfing her arms and drawing them back behind Ishtar's back to hold the blue haired student's body on display for the fallen angel. Seraph decided to banish the light reflection that was specifically covering his eyes, revealing the change. Instead of their previous pure gold they were both pits of blackness that seemed to suck you in and promise oblivion, and that blackness had started to streak downwards from his eyes as he took in the student held on display for him, examining her 'properly'.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar was too caught up in the ecstasy of the moment as the water elemental continued to keep her stimulated. Her body seemed to be frozen in place as she continued to moan in raw pleasure.

Finally as the elemental stopped, Ishtar moan faded away as her head fell forward. However that was only temporary as the elemental moved behind her pulling her arms back behind her. That motion forced the young woman to look up at Seraph, her head and orbs bouncing at once. It was then that she noticed that his eyes were no longer gold but now completely black, Seraph!!! What happened to your eyes? She was a bit disturbed by that...well as disturbed as someone can be while be bound and naked in front of a creature like this.

ment

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 am

Seraph shrugged lightly at the student's question, his wings rolling a little from the movement before one broke into it's 'feather' form. Six tentacles of light sheathed mana stretched out towards Ishtar's helpless body, coiling around her breasts and rubbing between her thighs and against her bare drenched slit. I had a lesson in what happens when you give people chances. He replies simply, not intending to give away any of the circumstances of what happened to his soul. He was tempted to hint that her lover, Ryu, was the one who had set him free again. But later. For now, he wanted to properly enjoy the body that was on offer. His feathers constantly rubbed and stroked Ishtar's breasts and cunt, the elemental teasing her ass and threatening to push into it with every movement Ishtar's body made. And with mana flowing into her bust and cunt, Seraph fully expected her to squirm.

Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she watched the tentacles of light approach her nubile body, her body jerked for a moment as her breasts bounced in reaction. Like that the tentacles were upon her, wrapping around her orbs, rubbing against her thighs. She moan as she felt to we a tentacle began to rub against her flower. And still she she could feel the elemental teasing her rear, always threating to push into it at anymore moment. The young woman could feel the mana flowing as her body became more sensitive to the touch. Soon the blue haired student was began to squirm as it struggled to deal with the pleasure it was feeling from the fallen angel.

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:52 am

Seraph smirked as he watched Ishtar squirm helplessly under the touch of his feathers, the mana rich air and water that surrounded Ishtar speeding up the process very nicely. The sight was fairly entertaining to watch, and soon the feathers around her bust did more than just slide back and forth. They started to constrict and release the blue haired students chest, seeking to add to the stimulations that were assaulting the students body.

He let that continue for a few long minutes before deciding to put his next 'attack' into play. Feathers slipped down and grabbed both of Ishtar's ankles, pulling them up and out to the side to make the student do the splits until her legs formed a perfectly straight horizontal line. The feather at her cunt resposistioned itself so that it was straight down from her sex lips, and the water teasing her ass hardened into a shaft and did likewise with that hole. "Now lets find out how strong your thighs are ... how long can you stay like that before you fall down and impale yourself in your cunt and ass?" The Fallen angel taunted Ishtar, a very amused smile on his face as he watched her. He was only holding her legs by the ankles after all, and if she wanted to stop her body from plunging down onto those twin intrusions she would have to strain her muscles to do so.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she felt his feathers begin to squeeze her orbs, causing more pleasure in her bosom. The blue haired girl couldn't believe how long this part lasted as it felt like it had lasted for hours even though it only lasted a few minutes. Then suddenly she felt a pair of feathers reach down and grab her ankles. She gasped as she could feel them being pulled outwards until they were out to either side. She could feel a feather move underneath her flower and rub it a little, even as the water behind her formed into a solid member again and pressed against her rear. Even as Seraph told her consequences of failure, the young woman did her best to hold her legs in place. It was at this moment that she wished she had become a gymnast instead of a volleyball player.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 am

Seraph's eyes could no longer show a glint of his amusement, and his face would appear expresionless as a result as he watched Ishtar strain to remain where she was. The student's holes would feel the twin shafts at their entrances, rubbing against them ever so gently as she strained her legs. He directed the elemental to start applying a little pressure to Ishtar's arms, ever so gently trying to use them to pull her down as his feathers lifted her legs an extra half inch up, testing the limits of her bodies flexibility and tormenting her further. To make it even worse the feather that was rubbing ever so gently against her cunt started to hum softly, vibrating against those lips as it waited for her legs to give out and her body to collapse down onto it.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:20 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt her arms being pushed down towards upon ever so much, making it that much more difficult to hold her place above the feather below. Suddenly the feathers wrapped around her ankles to pull to them up, she could feel her legs began to buckle as the strain starting to be too much. Slowly, but surely, the blue haired student was beginning to slip slowly gettign to close the feather just below. Already she began to moan as she felt it began to rub against her lower lips, she knew she couldn't hold out too much longer.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 am

Seraph watched in amusement as Ishtar struggled. Struggled to keep herself off those twin shafts. Struggled to fight back and hold off the pleasure that would bring all her other struggles crashing down around her. The feather pressed a little bit higher, spreading her entrance ever so slightly open with the tip, and constantly humming against her lips. The fallen angel doubted he would have to wait long for Ishtar's legs to buckle, and her own bodyweight to impale her in both her cunt and ass.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she could feel her legs starting to buckle and she began to slip down a bit further. Already the feather was taking advantage of situation as she could feel it begin to press inside her just as begin to vibrated against her flower. The young woman gasped and then let out a quick shout as one of her feet finally slipped. In a second she fell down and felt the sudden thrust inside her flower and rear as she quickly filled by Seraph's flower and the water elemental. The blue haired girl head immediately shot upwards as she let out a loud moan that filled the shower...

Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Seraph let a dark twisted smile onto his face as Ishtar's moan of pleasure filled the shower. He could 'feel' her two holes stretched around his feather, and the elemental. Could feel how tight her walls were as both shafts sank deeper and deeper into her, filling her cunt and ass easily. Another feather reaches out and wrapped around her waist, lifting her up until just the tips of the pair of shafts were inside her. She was held there for a moment, and than released, her own weight driving her down again with her legs held out to each side. He repeated the movement, doing it again and again as he worked to drown Ishtar's resistance in bliss.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:29 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she could feel fill and his elemental filled her completely. Suddenly another feather wrapped around her slender waist and began to lift her up. The young woman wasn't sure what it was up to until it suddenly quit supporting her, sender back down on the twin shafts again. The feather repeated the motion over and over again forcing her to moan and yelp everytime she felt the twin shafts fill her up completely. The young woman could feel her will starting to fade away with every drop that happened to her.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 am

Seraph's void consumed eyes stared at Ishtar, those pits of oblivion watching as his feathers worked with his magic to send Ishtar's mind into the same dark thoughtless abyss, albait through pleasure rather than destruction. At a mental command the movements the feather was making changed, and instead of letting go of Ishtar's waist it bounced her up and down on the pair of shafts, moving relentlessly as he used the nubile blue haired student's body for his own entertainment, watching the bliss and ecstasy engulfing her soul.

The fallen angel watched as Ishtar's breasts bounced up and down with the movements of her body, a slight smile of twisted delight on his face. The elemental started to twist Ishtar as he stepped forward, moving her body until she was facing away from him, her legs spread wide open and giving Seraph a perfect view of her cunt and ass spread open around the water elementals 'cock' and his own feather. "Sucn an amusing sight Ishtar ... do you enjoy putting on such an entertaining show for me?" He asked, not caring if the student was in a state of mind where she could answer or not.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next