View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Missing Her (open to anyone) 

"Glad I could entertain you. Though this isn't the usual way things like you seek entertainment from me."
I quipped. Smartass comments had become something of my response to anything now a days.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Fri May 25, 2007 8:47 am
Profile YIM

"So disrespectful," taunted Alucard, "even when she's about to be in the belly of the beast." Alucard roared with laughter as it finally swallowed her entirely.

The esophagus muscles rippled around the student's body as they forced her down the throat. Peristalsis almost felt like a soothing full-body massage on her bare skin as Alucard swallowed the young woman.

Fri May 25, 2007 8:51 am
Profile YIM

I just closed my eyes. Well, this was new, at least. Nothing violating me. I should at least take that as a sort of positive thing. Now, if only this Disney ride from hell would end, I could get to sleep.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri May 25, 2007 9:02 am
Profile YIM

The peristalsis stopped: Linnis was in a chamber. This large, non-digestive organ was more than big enough to hold Linnis comfortably. The air inside was slightly humid and above room temperature. It had a smell to it that was rather reminiscent of warm, damp places. It was pitch-black in the chamber, and the only sounds were an odd sort of rustling like something rubbing over sponge, and a pulsing sound that came from above Linnis.

Fri May 25, 2007 9:07 am
Profile YIM

Was all Linnis had to say. If anything would happen to her, she was going to be sarcastic about it. It was the defense mechanism she had, and in situations like this, clinging to it was almost a necessity.

Sun May 27, 2007 3:18 am
Profile YIM

Alucard listened to her comments with a smile. She'll get cable soon enough... thought the alien. In the meantime, the alien ignored her comments, sitting down on the floor of her dorm.

Sun May 27, 2007 3:23 am
Profile YIM

"No? At least got a pillow so I can go to sleep?"
I wasn't even sure if it could hear me, but I kept my attitude.

Sun May 27, 2007 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Alucard's eyes gleamed. "What about Sondra? If not for yourself, why not fight for her?"

That's about the time the "cords" came. Out from the dark, these tendrils were long, slender, things that resided in the chamber. One gripped Linnis's left leg right above the ankle, another snatching at her right.

Sun May 27, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile YIM

I closed my eyes and barely registered the tendrils snatching my legs.

Sun May 27, 2007 10:15 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh, come now," said the alien. "If you're so sure that the residents of the island here cannot kill you, then doesn't that mean Sondra must be alive as well? Or is she not counted in that rule?"

Alucard paused for a few seconds to let it sink in, as the "cords" wound further up her legs.

Sun May 27, 2007 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

I still wasn't processing the existence of the cords.
"She said people disappear sometimes. But I know they're alive. They're just somewhere else."

Mon May 28, 2007 8:02 am
Profile YIM

Alucard laughed. It continued to do so for a minute or so. "Oh, the irony you have stumbled upon! Have you ever thought what happens to a student here when she graduates?"

The "cords" now touched upon her wrists, eager to get a grip on them...

Mon May 28, 2007 8:15 am
Profile YIM

"Leaves this hellhole behind. But Sondra is far from graduation - the unfortunate side effect of skipping class and vanishing."
Still, I was too distracted to fight, or even notice, the advances.

Tue May 29, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile YIM

"You fool! Do you really think that you can return to normal life after spending four years at this college?" Alucard laughed again. "Let's put it this way: graduation is the only way off this island, and your little Sondra has not graduated. She's here."

The "cords" on her arms had wound their way to her shoulders now. The ones at her legs were getting closer to her oft-violated quim.

Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm
Profile YIM

I was too flustered to pay attention still, but continued talking to it.
"So I'm right, she's safe, and she'll come back."

Thu May 31, 2007 8:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next