View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lost... (Open) 

She had no idea what it was that brought her to this area of the dorms; she had never been here before nore had she purpose; just a wlk in her usual silk short and spagetti strap combo PJs; the panties beneath the usual blue tone. She heard odd screams coming from a room and Burst in Expecting to see a teacher attacking a student, what she saw was beyond her. She stared with an angry glare her body loosened up and she was ready to fight.

"Let 'em go before I make ya ya damned ugly piece 'o crap!"
She shouted her body swaying much like flowing water.

((heh Thanks; should be fun.))

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:54 am

I wandered the halls dealing with classes today though I had no need to i hadn't been told I couldn't; I wanted girls to think I was just another student; I ate with them I work with them and i played with them... beyond sex of course. It was odd, soon I heard odd sounds coming from a room, I saw the door opened and a girl standing there; I saw anger in the front of her mind; blind rage... then I stepped in only to see three nude girls in the grips of a monster... I looked down at myself and then at the alien. I blinked a few times and became slightly aroused; any of these would be good targets... My magic couldn't effect them and this room had been unoccupied by a student I was glad i didn't need an invite in.

"I certainly can't say I've seen anything like this before..."

I said truthfully... I had seen other monsters raping one girl at a time... but three in it's arms at once. I had to find a loop hole in the rules of my magic... then i found one... if i got the alien to wish I could assist in their violation... my magic would effect them and I'd be able to absorb what I wanted.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:45 am

He looks up at two more girls in the doorway as he was still busy trying to have his fun with the three with in his hands,tail,tendrils. He sees the one is rather angry the other seems to be aroused..but he gets an odd feeling from her.

He gives a series of clicks and hisses towards the two, thinking that he may need some help or risk having to flea these humans.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:48 am
Profile YIM

I listen intently to the hisses andclicks laughing lightly at what passed for a language to this other worldly creature before responding in my own series of hisses and clicks; I knew every language in the universe as it came into being... I had to so I could keep whatever species became my master could have their wishes. roughly translated my words were.

"Surprise! I understand you... and lets just say... I'm about as far from human as it gets... oh and remember the rule they told us at N.I.C.E. no attacking eachother just let them think they have some hope for a little bit alright?"

I acted as though I had been taunting it with giberish hisses and clicks that would mean nothing before I looked in terror at the other girls. I fell to my knees weakly.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:55 am

(I have no problem what so ever. ^_^ he he)

Isabel cried out, still strougeling against the tenticles holding her. Biting her lip as Kuria was moved onto her back, and soon Isabel found herself facing her and forced to stay there. She blushed lightly but strougled to push away, to get away from the monster, nothing was working.

She heard the door open again, how many more people would this thing GET!? she thought exasperated, then she wondered... maybe with more girls they might get away. Biting her lip lightly she cried out, "help!"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM

((looks like we're going to have a scene together after all... you couldn't resist now could you erica :p))
"I'll free you or my name isn't Karissa Zetorakis!"

she took three steps forward pushing hard with the last one to launch herself toward the creature, her feet moving quite fast now. she went to strike at the three girl's various bindings. she didn't think anything about the girl that was cowering behind her but, she certainly wasn't going to let her get raped as well. Karissa smirked heavily before her fist finally reached striking distance of the first binding.

"Let go of them damn it!"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:17 am

The alien grins hearing the other girl speak his language, he keeps his three captives held rather firmly, still teasing the two ontop of each other with his shafts.."Why fight when there are more than enough girls to share between us?" His words coming out as hisses and clicks to the humans.

He then gives a rather surprised hiss as the 4th human girl the one that yelled at him punches one of his tendrils holding the girl that came in before them. The leathery feeling limb doesn't release its grip on the girl, after all he was more surprised than injured by it. He glances towards the one at the doorway still adn hisses/clicks towards her.."Mind taking care of this one for me, my limbs are kinda full..and after we have our fun we can trade the girls around so we canboth sample everything they have to offer."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:39 am
Profile YIM

With a few more hisses and clicks i answered.
"just need to do one thing for me... 'master' you just have to say in your tongue 'I wish The magical barrier preventing you from effecting the four girls in this exact room at this very second for the next twenty four hours is shattered' Theres a little rule for my kind... the gods sort of did that so we needed to take masters you see... that's the only loop hole I found..."

I continued to look onward with terror as I snapped my fingers a shelf falls at Karissa then a book flys at her and more things seem to attack her from around the room. It was all I could do for now.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:46 am

Isabel shuddered lightly at the tenticle's teasing her and Kuria, her violet eyes turned to watch, hope in her eyes as a girl entered trying to fight the monster. She frowned as it seemed her first attack was usless, and hearing the snapping of fingers, she glanced around her eyes wide to see a newcommer.

Her attention then taken away as she watched items start flying at their rescuer.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 am
Profile YIM

She dodged quite well for a girl on the island moving fluidly to avoid or block the items, though they began moving faster and faster until they were too fast for me to dodge. Finally with a book to the face she fell back onto her ass her head hitting the ground hard enough to knock out the brutish karissa and bring forward her docile half.

"ugh... my face feels like it was hit with a brick..."
She felt over her nose; a small bit of blood trickled out she didn't even notice the monster as it prepared to ravage the three girls. The voice also had changed slightly making it painfully obvious that she wasn't the same karissa who had said she'd free them.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:12 am

Riko watched helplessly as the scene folded out before her eyes. She couldn't possibly be more confused and terrified than she did now!!

"Let go of me, you bastard!" she now cried, encouraged by Karissa's strong front. She resisted the tentacles with a new found strength, desperate to escape - with this many girls, surely there was a chance they could make it out of there!!!

As she struggled, a book managed to smack her in the cheek, causing her jaw to clamp down in reflex and a few droplets of blood from her now-bitten tongue were cast through the air.

Okay... well if the creature could use magic, then that was a different story..

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:38 am

I smiled slightly at Riko stretching my neck and standing up before snapping my fingers to take on the look that had been dubbed the 'biker chick' My black flame patterned tube top my red and black denim vest and short denim shorts along with my long black leather thigh high stilettos.

"Sorry to give myself away so soon... But, I can't stand others being given credit for my work... I'm sorry the book caused you to bleed girl... I'm sure me and my shadowy friend here will make the pain go away."

I motioned to the monster finally explaining why the monster's free limbs hadn't snagged me yet... even if he had tried he would have failed. Smoke began to billow from my feet as they vanished forming a simple red tail beneath me to replace my legs.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 pm

The alien gives a slight hissing laugh as he looks to the girls and he tightens his tendrils on Riko, sliding one to rub between her legs as eh presses the heads of his shafts against the entrances to Kuria's and Isabel's slits, letting them feel what is about to come.

He looks over to Ariana and hisses out in his language.."I wish The magical barrier preventing you from effecting the four girls in this exact room at this very second for the next twenty four hours is shattered. Now..enter and enjoy these human females with me."

He then gives Isabel and Kuria no more time to prepare as he begins to sink his dual shafts into them, holding Riko so she can see what awaits her, sa well as giving a show to the other creature that he just let in and the girl that attacked him.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

Riko gasped and let out a scream as the newest girl changed her form. She seemed to be emanating heat and Riko's face felt as if it was burning. She had no time to think though, because the tentacles of the beast had begun to invade her pussy, rubbing vigorously. She screamed out, trying to resist, but the monster seemed to be succeeding in arousing the creamy liquids inside her.

Her eyes widened as she was forced to watch it penetrate the other two girls. Their screams terrified her and soon enough the three of them were screaming and crying in unison as their bodies were defiled together.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:36 pm

"Thank you for that master... you have two more wishes after this... though you can always decide not to use them. I'll tell you how when we've finished this game..."

I snapped my fingers joyfully; I allowed the girls seeing the barriers around themselves and the thing the held them I let the watch as it shattered around them. With a stretch of my knuckles I grinned from ear to ear as twines of bright light that gave off no illumination wrapped around karissa's wrist and ankles before clenching together around her in an odd wheel before suspending her mid air; within the wheel different colored flames formed segments and words; various sexual torments.

"Welcome to the wheel of Violent rape! Where we spin you and decide just what I'm going to do with you; because i'm an undecisive Bitch!"
With a fial laugh I spun the wheel as fast as I could.. so fast, her outer layers of clothing which were undoing themselves seemed to fling off in random directions.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next