View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Privicy disturbed(For Kim & a monster) 

I looked at her and smiled "you do that and you'll drive me nuts Erica.." I say while I giggled "I still need to do something for you." I would give her a soft kiss on her lips while getting up "do you have some music like maybe dance music or a rap song maybe..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:49 am

I only had one thing that could do music She knelt down and picked up her laptop placing it next to herself on the bed. she searched around through the programs for awhile before shaking her head

"I'm not very big on music; I messed with some electronic when I was six but, that's about it... Maybe that'll work."

I opened the file and it began to play; It was amazingly good for something she had done as a kid; though it wasn't pure electronic; it did mix a few other things into it. it was certainly good enough to to dance to.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:00 am

"that will do perfectly!" I say with a nod before getting off the bed and started to dance for her I would do some back flips and would let my hips sawy before I started to shake my ass alittle and do alittle belly dance as well and doing it in front of her seem to get me even wetter

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:02 am

She was quite good or at least I thought she was. I wasn't one to find a dance arousing; sexy yes; make me want to touch the dancer yes; but, make me wet, no. It smiled slightly as I watched her move. I pushed a button on my keyboard and for the first time began using my camera's record function. This dance would be wonderful to watch later. I placed my laptop on the nightstand and closed it; the music continued to play I giggled slightly as i saw a light shimmer travel down her leg.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:15 am

I dance some more not knowing that she was recording me I was to much into my dancing to notice I spin around and shake my ass some more and started to belly dance while my jucies trickle down my legs I would then do the splits once more and sighed "hope you liked it" I say with a grin

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:51 am

With a laughed slight before I nodded opening my laptop and pushing the play button on the media player; she watched the video buffer for a second before she'd see herself dancing as she normally would.

"Was never expecting to use that function on this thing... oh and you might just want to clean up a bit; if not because you care because you'll be seen leaving my room with a trail like that down your leg and I don't need to be giving people more reason not to like me."
I motioned to my trash can and the glasses within with a sigh and a shrug.

((think crush is ever coming back?))

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:00 pm

I blinked and giggled "oh my your right!" I then looked at her and cup her cheek "don't worry about those assholes they just envy you because your smart and pertty that's all." I say before kissing her on her lips softly

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:06 pm

I blushed lightly at her kiss backing away lightly once more. I stood and walked to my closet and pulled out what I would normally wear; the skirt had to be longer than my legs & the sweater would make a girl a double Ds look like an ironing board. then i placed it on the ground, next was my scientific gear, long baggy shorts and another vest that would make me look flat chested though the leotard I wore under it was quite form fitting. then a few others; each designed to make me look plain and unattractive.

"It's what I wear when I'm not forced to cram myself into the uniforms that are a size and a half too small."

I definitely seemed to be avoiding affection if possible; even with all my expreince as of late; I had hard wired myself to avoid it so I wouldn't get distracted... I felt a twinge of regret suddenly remembering how I had pushed away my dearest friend.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:15 pm

(I feel weird asking, since my first scene with Erica isn't even over, but maybe I could jump in where Crush has failed to do so? There's some rule abotu a mosnter having to appear by the third page anyhow...)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:09 pm
Profile YIM

((alright, I kind of forgot about that little rule ;^^ one of the ones that don't come up too often >.< if kim is fine with it go right ahead... Wow... 3rd page already O.o))

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:57 am

Natsuki was ecstatic, spinning round and round in the bathroom mirror, her dress raising up around her white silk thong and garter belt until she ceased and bent over toward the looking glass with her hands clasped between her knees. "Oh aren't we just lovely! I think we are don't you? Do we think Erica will enjoy it? I so hope she will!" She gave her metal framed co-conspirator a happy wink and straightened up to take stock of herself.

Her outfit was not school appropriate by any means. Not because of any risque cut or anything, for the school uniforms were themselves far more revealing than her current garment. But the school frowned on anything frilly or elegant. Or anything not uniform, in fact. The skirt that encircled her waist was of crimson plaid, ruffled on the hem. Her legs were sheathed in white gossamer and flexed prettily with her pose. In the mirror a nest of dripping pink tentacles, smooth and studded with concave cups of flesh on the undersides, waved about lazily. One curled out to pluck at her shirt, a tight, diaphanous affair of gauzy white that clung to her trim waist and billowed around her breasts. The thin material teased, the pink of her skin perfectly visible where it hugged about her below and obscuring her lovely mounts atop with white, loose mist. She pulled the deep cut that displayed her cleavage a bit down, and tightened at the top with a tug on the ribbons that trailed down her back. The fabric gathered close onto her breasts to she could see a hint of pink. "Anything more and there'd be no point in wearing it!" Natsuki exclaimed brightly. giving her reflection a parting wave, the pink coils withdrew seamlessly into the wall, and Natsuki followed after with a langorous step, vanishing into the tile.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:55 am
Profile YIM

"why would wear something like that if I had body like yours I would show it off every chance I get!" I say with a giggle while moving closer to her I knew she was trying to push me away but that wasn't going to stop me what so ever

"sooo do you have any friends here or back at home?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:21 am

my eyes began to well with tears as I thought of what had happened the memory so vivid... would never be forgotten... a photographic memory was a curse and the bane of my existance.
"Crystal Amathyst Topaz Philips... She was my age and as smart as me; she taught me how to defend myself... she got me to put on my ears and tail for the first time...he got me to accept the invitation to shokushu... and then... when she said she loved me a day before the plane came and the week before she left for her job offer... I pushed her away just because I couldn't let myself get attached before going away because I was afraid... She told me to never speak to her again... she was my best and only friend..."
I broke into tears midway through my story falling to my pile of clothes using a sweater to hide my face.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:52 am

It was an interesting time for Natsuki's entrance. The girl stepped lightly through the wall, hands sprouting forth from the drywall before Natsuki's slim curves followed. Her face was flushed and pink, smiling with shining eyes. "Ah there we are. Hello Erica! It's been a week or so and I thought it was about time to pay a....oh dear! What could be the matter?" Natsuki knelt down beside the weeping girl and stroked her back, honestly concerned. Her eyes flashed, smoking with enraged flames and fixed upon Kim. "This girl didn't hurt you did she?" She inquired dangerously, baring her tiny fangs. She had come to play but finding the young girl she had laid personal claim to in such a state she became quite serious. She didn't bother with subtlety then, glaring at Kim as a pink thicket of angrily quivering tentacles erupted from all surfaces. One of them slammed the door closed.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next