View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Rather Slippery Introduction (For Maya) 

"Kero! I don't think letting you go is an option right now, beautiful one," he says with a angry croak. Then he suddenly squeezes down on the nub tipping her other breast in a rather painful way. A jolt of pain fires through her as he does this.

Soon he starts to buck his hips more ferverently as he commands, "Stroke me now. I'm growing angry. The more you delay... the more I feel like I want to give you a spanking for being bad. And I really don't want to have to do that."

Even his tongue started to tighten about her, squeezing her some as another warning that he was still controlling the situation. And that if she resisted... well... she would be out of breath to resist. And he'd just rape her when she was prone and breathless.

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile YIM

She winced and cried out as she felt the pain throughout her body from his pinching of her sensitive nipple.

"Please don't hurt me, I just wanna go!" she sobbed.

Her crying was cut short by her breath suddenly being taken away by the tightening grip of his tongue. As she gasped for air, she started to caress his cock even more, stroking it faster, fearing for her life.

"I'll do whatever you want, just don't hurt me," she said breathlessly.

Maya had now come to realize that it wasn't about escaping anymore. That moment seemed to have passed. It was now about getting it over with as soon as possible and hoping he would leave when he was done instead of staying and repeatedly raping her or taking her as his slave.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:49 am

Soon his tongue relaxed about her form but still stayed securely about her to prevent her from escaping him. A croak is heard as it comes from deep within his chest as he feels her start back up on stroking over his throbbing cock. It felt extremely hot and very sensitive in the girl's hand. But the texture was even more surprising as it felt very smooth.

Well, the entire texture of the skin on the frog's body was completely smooth. And even so... he stops thrusting insistently into her hand as he just relaxed and allowed her to pleasure him. His eyes half-lid as his tongue hung out from his mouth, abit of drool spilling down onto his flabby gut.

It was quite obvious that he was indeed enjoying the sensations flowing his rather sensitive shaft. As even the slightest of feathery touches would send the frog through the roof. And it could be noticed as he squirms a slight bit on the girl's lap within the tub.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:58 am
Profile YIM

Maya fell silent with the exception of a sniffle and sob every now and then. She sat in the now rather chilly bath water, stroking this monstrous creature's cock, pleasuring him like he was a king and she his slave. The disgust of what was happening formed a knot in her throat. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't say anything. The only relief she felt was that of his tongue loosening its grip so that she could once again breathe comfortably. At least she would be safe for now...but she couldn't help but wonder if it was worth it to be taken advantage of by this creature.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:07 am

"Kero! Oh... that's nice, beautiful one. Keep going... I wanna cum on your body. I think you'll look absolutely wonderful bathing more in my seed," he croaks out blissfully as he feels her hands carress over his frog flesh so expertly. The sensations flowing through his groin was tantalizing. Almost blinding him with the need to release more of his cum onto the lithe body he held within his hot, throbbing tongue.

Soon he got abit frustrated as he ribbits deeply. Then she could feel him place both of his webbed hands upon her breasts. Then he starts to gently stroke, rub, and fondle over them. His fingertips lightly prod at the stiff nubs adorning them as he suddenly croaks, "Mmmmm... I love your tits. They are so large. I bet you take good care of them, too."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

'Just ignore it...just ignore it...' Maya thought, closing her eyes as she continued working his shaft.

He soon started fondling her breasts once again. She moaned softly and closed her eyes tighter, the tears starting the fall again. Though it indeed felt nice, the smooth, slimy hands caressing and stroking her breasts and nipples, she did not want this. She didn't want this at all. Her breathing quickened as he played with her stiff nubs, her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:33 am

Soon he emits a soft gasp and croaks, "Oh... I'm gonna cum soon! Stroke me faster, please? I need to cum soon. I hardly ever get to experience this. It just feels so wonderful to have someone else stroke my cock every once in awhile." And as he said that... he continues to sensually fondle over her breasts with his webbed hands. He knew of her disgust towards him... but paid it no mind as he was doing what any lust-filled creature would do.

Then he emits a soft ribbit, "I think after I cum, though, that I want to fuck your sweet pussy. It's practically crying for a cock to fill it. So I plan to fullfill your wish and just fuck you with my cock, beautiful one."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:44 am
Profile YIM

Hearing his words, she slowed down a bit. That was the last thing she consciously wanted. The faster he came, the faster it would bring that monstrous thing inside of her. Silently, she maintained a rather steady pace, not heeding his command. It was a risk that at the moment, Maya was willing to take; anything to keep the large cock away from her delicate areas.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:59 am

He emits an angry croak as he glares up at her. Then he ribbits, "I didn't say for you to slow down, beautiful one!" And with that... a hand soars throgh the air before it roughly connects with one of her breasts. Then he retracts the hand back and does the same to her other breast. Leaving a rather harsh feeling of pain twinging through them.

It became obvious now that he needed to cum soon. A look of desperation fills his yellow eyes as he gazes to her. He so wanted release so that he'd be able to enjoy her even further. Because even if she did think taking her time would prevent him from going further was a very bad idea.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:20 am
Profile YIM

Maya yelped out in pain as he slapped her breasts again. She closed her eyes tighter and complied reluctantly, rubbing his dick faster as he had commanded her to earlier. She felt stupid, she should have known it wouldn't work...though in a way it did as it slightly delayed his cumming. But her hope had quickly diminished again, though it was a fire that would continue to rekindle itself as opportunity arose. Maya was the type of girl that would never go down without a long, hard, tenuous fight.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:39 am

His eyes bug out as he emits a deep, rumbling croak of obvious satisfaction. Then he says in a audible ribbit, "Ah! I'm gonna cum!" And as he announces that... his cock twitches and soon his seed starts to shoot out from the tip.

He then reaches down for the throbbing organ and directs it to the girl's body. He tries to direct the flow of his cum to cover over her belly, chest, and breasts as a rather playful grin crosses over his face. Then he croaks, "Oh... I'm gonna make sure you are absolutely drenched in my cum before I am ever finished with you!"

Soon he erupts in a volley of chuckles which causes his bulbous gut to ripple. Then he soon maneuvers his way to her legs as he starts to pry them apart with his webbed hands. And then he says in a deep, rumbling ribbit, "Now it's time for me to go for the real prize, beautiful one. Your succulent cunt awaits my cock. And I think I've delayed long enough. Now it's time for me to fuck you."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:49 am
Profile YIM

The young woman winced and groaned as his cum once again covered her body. She never felt so disgusted; she could even taste some of his seed in her mouth. He started to part her legs and settled between them. Maya knew well what his next plan of action was going to be.

"No!" she shouted, thrusting a leg toward his bulbous gut, trying to get him off of her, "I won't let you!"

She grabbed the edges of the tub and tried to pull herself away from him again. Though Maya knew that this would probably be met with more punishment if she couldn't succeed, she still would try. Was she foolish? Was she brave? Maybe it was both. But she didn't care. All Maya knew was that she did not want to have sex with this monster.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:56 am

He emits a croak of obvious pain as yellow-energy sparks off his form. Soon his form grew larger as his height increased(to seven feet tall), along with his cock size. And even the length and the girth of his tongue also increased about her. Then he says in a rather harsh, bass-like ribbit, "You bitch! Now I'm not gonna be so nice when I fuck you!"

And then suddenly... he forces her legs immensely wide. And soon she could feel the tip of his throbbing tool pushing into her cunt. Then a rather wicked grin plays across his face as the yellow in his eyes flash a deep crimson briefly before returning back to their natural "yellow" hue.

Finally he sinks himself into her. His hard, throbbing shaft slowly yet sensually penetrating her pussy. He decides that if she resists again... at least he would be buried in her and she would have a tough time to pull free now as his tongue still held her secure.

And soon he emits a bass-like croak, "Mmmmmm... now this is more like it, girl." And soon both of his hands roughly grab for both of her tits and squeezes down on them rather harshly. His eyes had a wild glint in them as he emits a obviously pleased ribbit. The situation would turn in his favor and she couldn't resist... even if she kept thinking 'escape' was possible.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM

Maya continued her struggles as he grew, even after he spread her legs, fighting with all her might to get away from him. It wasn't until he plunged his cock into her tight, wet pussy that she stopped. She let out a long, load moan of pleasure and pain and his large dick began to fill her cunt. He grabbed her breasts again and she winced in response, still moaning softly from the feel of his large tool inside of her.

Weakly, she started her fighting again, trying to push him away. But she found that as she moved about in his grasp, it caused her to move on his cock as well. She moaned with each push.

"Get off of me you disgusting fat monster..." she muttered wearily, throwing a weak punch at his chest, "I don't want you. I did what you wanted, let me go!"

Her mumbling protests was followed by a moan. The juices from her pussy leaked down his shaft and into the bath water.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:26 am

A rather wicked grin plays across his face as he shoves more of that thick, throbbing tool into that cunt. The tool pulsing rather grandly as he feels her inner depths clench around him, squeezing, hugging, carressing, and urging him to fill her more. And he does just that as more of himself he slides into her till he finally hilts himself into her.

He croaks, "You will like this, for sure. And as I said before... you may say 'no' but your body says 'yes'. So... either way... you are gonna get a good fucking. And it'll be the best sex you ever experience in a life time. So you may as well just enjoy the ride, girl. Because I refuse to leave. I still got plenty more holes to toy with on your body."

Then he emits a rather pleased ribbit as he soon brings his face in close to her own and starts to, in a rather sensual manner, kiss over her cheeks, neck, and lips. Even while his large tongue is still about her waist, surprisingly. One would think it'd be tough to manage to perform such a feat. But he seems to be managing it rather expertly.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next