View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Meal at Midnight(Violett & dendrite) 

Violett rembled softly, a faint blush creeping across her cheeks as she forced a nervous smile.

"Thank you... You're both really sweet... But I really think grabbing us and shoving your tentacle down our clothes isn't leaving us with the best of first impressions.... Do... Um.. Is there such a concept as "Consent" on your planet?"

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:05 am

Dendrite chuckles deeply. "The universe at large operates on the principle of 'might makes right', little humans," the creature growls. "I am stronger than you...therefore I can make you do what I wish." A couple of tendrils suddenly coil around Darwin's wrists and bring her hands up to press against Violett's chest. The tentacle in her lap pulses and rubs more intimately between Violett's legs, making a pronounced bulge in Darwin's pants...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:11 am

She paused as dendrite's tentacles wrapped around her wrists placing her hands on Violett's bare breasts. She tried to get the thing to release her shifting and bending her arms as best she could though only managed to wound herself.

"Damn it do you really have to force my hands there?! Not like we can get away.

a hint of pain in her shifting voice as she continued to get angry at the thing

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 am

Leaning forward, Violett suddely pressed her lips to Darwin's, moaning softly. Then, pulling away, she leaned in to whisper to Darwin, pressing her breasts into his handsm her stiff, sensitive nipples reasing his palm as she whispered into his ear.

"Ignore him... Focus on me... It... It's not how I wanted,,, But we have the night together... And you've got a cute blonde offering herself up to you.... Unless you were just lying to make me feel better, but you're not the type."

She nibbled his earlobe softly before pulling her lips away, reflaxivlely grinding herself against the tentril it had used to simulate his penis . Whatever this thing was, her body was already giving in to it...

And Darwin's presence, the closest she'd ever come to the touch of a man, wasn't helping her resistance at all.

Last edited by Violett Small on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 am

really does the way I dress make people think I like girls.... really...?

She thought as Violett kissed her Darwin's own resistance quite a bit more... powerful than the other girl's even if only because how little she cared about sex and how little she believed in love. friendship on the other hand was important to her and that was bolstering her resolve as she began to stretch and strain against the tentacles that were holding the two.

"Sorry Violett I really can't do that... but, it wasn't just to make you feel better... I just don't think of things like this, I don't think of you like that in fact, there is no one I think of like that!"

a whole truth from her lips, her mind and body differed greatly on most things but, being a play thing for a man or a woman or an indeterminate tentacled whatever didn't sit well with either... unfortunately for her the inhibitors on the island were functional even if she knew what her inner strength was it would have been worthless. all that happened from her anger was the light fixtures humming a little louder than usual and swaying without wind nothing that would help them escape or seem like more than a minor wiring problem.

Darwin could hold out for alittle while but, even still she'd just run out of energy and most likely sooner rather than later.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:55 am

Letting out a sound halfway between a sigh and a whimper, Violett's body went limp. like a pupper whose strings had been cut. She closed her eyes, head hung in shame, urning her face away from Darwin in shame.

"I'm sorry... I... I always turn into an idiot around boys.... I should have known I wouldn't be any more beautiful to you than I was to any of the boys back at home..."

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Dendrite growled softly. "My, that was harsh," the creature murmured. "Can't you at least give her a...what do you humans call it...a sympathy fuck?" The tendrils squirmed and slithered over Violett's chest, continuing to hold Darwin's hands there as well, as if both of them were teasing her sensitive body.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Darwin held a slightly perplexed look on her face and she would have moved a hand to Violett's shoulder though the creature was making that impossible.

"Violett... you have no reason to turn away, you really are beautiful ugh.... explaining this isn't easy while this is holding me!"

She paused taking a breath eying dendrite as best she could as he recommended a sympathy fuck. the thought repulsive to her.

"Sex just doesn't appeal to me it's the entire reason I can't believe in love and hell it's half the reason I dress the way I do in public."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:22 am

Violett opened her eyes, glaring at Darwin with a distant, andry look. A laugh emerged from her mouth not the sweet, playful giggle that Darwin had come to associate with Violett but a cold, almost cruel chuckle.

Clearly, Violett and her sanity were not on speaking terms at the moment.

"You don't believe in love... So who were you saving yourself for? You know what, Chuck? Maybe you should have dressed as a nun instead, that way you wouldn't be here getting raped by a space squid, and I wouldn't feel like I just had a candlelight dinner all by my own and I'm putting away the other set of silverware I was expecting to use!"

Pressing her forehead to Darwin's, she growled ever-so-slightly. "You spend all your life prancing around looking and sounding like this amazing, handsome guy, then get the deer-in-the headlights expression when I can't stop thinking of you as one? I'm calling bullshit on that one... Now be a man and start feeling me up, damn it!" she demanded, tarting to sob quietly out of sheer desperation.

Last edited by Violett Small on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:59 am

Dendrite almost laughed in delight at the interplay, though the creature managed to keep itself silent. The alien had never really been able to observe the human females in this sort of situation, it was fascinating. Maybe it would even lead to the rumored 'angry sex'. "I think you owe her an apology at least," the creature murmured to Darwin...incidentally flexing its tentacle a bit and rubbing teasingly against Darwin's soft sex.

--Jason Carter

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:10 am

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!", Violett snapped at the strange creature.

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:21 am

Violett's reaction seemed quite odd... given the situation the pair were in, held by a tentacled something or other being forced into lust. Darwin just didn't believe love and lust could exist side by side. It would take a few minutes for her to respond to violett. Shivering as the tentacle flexed between her legs against her virgin slit.

"There's really no way I can say sorry for this... I really know nothing about lust it's one of those things I ignore... Don't even know how to do what you're asking. Thanks for thinking of me as a guy instead of just some freak though..."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:41 am

"Our friend seems a little perplexed and naive," Dendrite comments as if speaking to Violett (and ignoring her outburst). "Perhaps we should educate her...him...whichever." The tentacle suddenly throbs in Darwin's panties and starts stroking harder, wetting her with its own slime as the tendril tip explores her soft folds and brushes gently over her clit...without penetrating her as of yet, though.

--Jason Carter

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:51 am

She didn't know what this thing was trying too well though knew the basic idea; and that idea she didn't like at all. Though her mind and body were mostly in agreement once again, it was feeling good in some sick sort of way though her face wouldn't let it show.

"Stop it! I don't want to learn!"

She'd return to her struggles trying to move her hands from violett's chest desperately so she would get this thing out of her clothes somehow. obviously now though she wasn't even trying to hide her natural voice anymore in too much of a panic to care.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 am

Violett whimpered softly, returning to normal, squirming a little, even as she pressed her breasts nto Darwin's hands out of pure reflex.

"Let him go..." she begged. "You're just going to make him worse! He... He need someone gentle... Someone patient... And you're going to break him...."

Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next