View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Waiting for someone special {Naomi, perhaps a monster} 

Naomi stroked Roslein’s hair with one of her hands, while the other was wrapped around her waist. She looked at the alien defensively as he answered her question. So there was still a chance. It wasn’t earth, but it was a chance. She kissed her roomies head as he fell down from the ceiling. She unwrapped her arm from her afterward.

“A deal is a deal you fiend. Your answers sounded honest enough for me,” she smiled faintly, “although they were disappointing. Since you could’ve completely avoided the questions and just ate us I won’t even fight. I’m getting so fucking tired of losing.” She pressed her forehead to Roslein’s forehead, “hope’s gone,” she whispered, “but we still have each other to dry each other’s tears.”

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:21 am

"Naturally." Her tone was derisive, "Damn politicians." But his words gave her much-needed hope, even if it was almost impossibly fragile. There was somebody left, there was precedent of rescue, if extremely uncommon. The smallest chance of getting away, of getting revenge, was so very sweet to her ears. Even if she knew she would never get the chance, and wouldn't be very good if she did. Naomi, on the other hand, had plenty of potential. The girl had the attitude of several female cops she had met (well, watched on Law and Order). Every inch of her screamed "I don't take crap from anybody!" Yes, Naomi would take well to something like that.

"Okay, so I'm guessing Q&A time is over." Looking at the impossibly large being, she made an attempt to ask one last question. "Final thing...have we met before?" That bit was still bothering her terribly. But at the moment...as they were about to be killed together....she held to Naomi desperately.

"Yes, Naomi...it's better than taking it alone..." Roslein wasn't crying, but her eyes looked almost pained. "I know I said it earlier, but......I'm really glad you're here....." Her lips turned in an almost smile.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:25 am

"I saw you running track the other day," said Alucard to her, looking her over. "Perhaps you saw me as well..."

Alucard grinned and grasped Naomi in one massive hand. "Shall I eat you headfirst or feetfirst?" the alien asked her.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:34 am
Profile YIM

Naomi gave her a peck on the cheek as she was grasped by the large hand. She ignored his question in order to talk to Roslein. She gave a weak smile to her, and winked. "I'm glad you're here too. You've taken my fears away tonight. See you when I come out," then she looked at Alucard--horrified, "oh please don't tell me I go through an intestine."

After asking that question she nodded, "feet first." She didn't like the idea of her head hitting something. At least her knees would absorb the shock. "Ohohoh! Can you strip my remainer? I hate getting my clothes ripped!"

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:42 am

See her when she came out? Did Naomi think piles of crap could see? And how could she care about her clothing when she was about to die? Eyes wide, Roslein answered, "See you then." It was really all that she could think to say in response to that. Eyes watering, she realized that this would be the last and only time she would ever see Naomi.

Not that it mattered so very much. After Naomi...she would almost certainly be next. Roslein hoped that there wouldn't be anything left of the other girl when she did. Falling upon a rapidly digested dead Naomi would be a horrible last thing to see and feel before her death.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:59 am

Alucard adjusted the position of its hand, so that now Naomi sat on its open palm. "Very well," said Alucard. With its massive fingertips of its other hand, Alucard began to pull her clothes off and pile them on the floor. Once she was naked, Alucard laid her straight and then placed her feet into the alien's mouth...

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:06 am
Profile YIM

Naomi sighed, if this was to be her death she actually accepted it. She wasn’t going to get off this island, so maybe it was better just to die. She couldn’t adjust to constantly being tortured by monsters who didn’t care about what became of her. She was just being used by them and tossed like a used napkin into the trash. She was tired of it. She didn’t think that this would be her death though. It’d be useless. Like he had said, they got finance from selling them. Why would they bother killing her if they could get something out of her.

She was relieved when he actually bothered to take the remaining clothes off of her body. If she made it out of this alive she didn’t want dirty ripped clothes. She liked that set! She felt her feet inside of his mouth and her head feel back. The whole rush had died off. She was beginning to get afraid. She shivered lightly, but then nodded.

“I have no choice,” she deadpanned, “just eat me. There isn’t need for dramatics.”

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:17 am

Still sitting on her bed, Roslein watched in horror as a completely nude Naomi went slowly into the beast's mouth. Only her feet were in so far, but the sight was so terrible still that she felt it as if it were she being shoved into that gaping maw. She wanted to badly to start beating the creature as hard as she could; to kill it and save Naomi from whatever awful things she would feel. However, like Naomi had said, a deal was a deal. They got information, It got dinner. Or possibly breakfast, considering the time. Roslein knew for sure who had gotten the better deal. To be alive in ignorance was probably better to die knowing a few grim facts.

What was she supposed to do? Just sit there watching and waiting for her own turn? That sounded at once incredibly cruel and incredibly boring. Still, even if it were boring, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the image of the beautiful naked young woman being devoured by the horrible savage thing. It almost sounded like one of the old stories about ogres she had heard as a little child. An ogre, Roslein thought, seemed to be a good mythological equivalent for this dread being.

But in those stories, the princess always got saved by her prince, or at least a handsome woodsman in green tights. There were none present, unless that role was supposed to fall to Roslein. And she had always thought of herself as more of a princess type than a woodsman type.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:21 am

Alucard brought the nude woman into its mouth, sucking lightly on her body as she was enveloped. The cavernous maw was humid, moist with alien saliva on every surface. The beast lacked teeth, but the tongue was more than willing to rub her nubile flesh. The massive jaws closed, sealing the nubile girl inside. Somehow this did not inhibit Alucard's speech, for when it next talked to Roslein, its words were understandeable.

"Do you care to join her now, or wait until after I swallow her?"

Somehow, Alucard said it in a way that Naomi did not hear, but Roslein did.

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:19 am
Profile YIM

Roslein continued to watch as Naomi slid completely into that hateful mouth. She wondered how the young woman was doing; whether she was scared or crying or still resolutely brave. Hopefully, she wasn't already in pain or suffering (well, ignoring mental suffering caused by being in the mouth of a behemoth about to swallow you). "Naomi..." she muttered, voice quiet and fearful. What sort of tortures awaited inside that horrid being?

Hearing the question, Roslein answered with as much bravery as she could, "Whichever has the potential to harm her less. If equal..." A deep inhale, then, "If equal, then bring me to her now." It seemed she wouldn't have to sit and wait very much afterall. She couldn't really say it made her any happier or more relieved, but at least she would be able to be with Naomi when they died. And she might not fall on her decaying body as she had feared, which was a definite plus.

Looking down at her own skimpy underwear, she asked, "Would you like me to remove my clothing as well? I don't care for them nearly as much as Naomi seems to..."

Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4