View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Adventures of a plant (Keemari) 

Post Re: Adventures of a plant (Keemari)
Lyra continued to lay there spread and weak. "You aren't going to touch me you sick pervert," she hissed. Her pussy was dripping juices from it slowly so that it shined with her slickness.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 pm

Savannah shook her head at Keemari's words. 'No you take your plant and go. You cause me to abuse Lyra just as you abused me,' she told him. She laid on her stomach weak as well. She felt empty inside almost missing the constant feel of being used.

Natalya

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:09 pm

I chuckle at their words. "Oh come now, I was joking. I know you human's have your limits that my plant worked to the extreme. I've collected some good data from the suppressed Sex fiend and the nymphmonic. It should be intreasting." I tell them.

"As for the rest, why look at me with such distain, perhaps you need to see how happy you were enjoying yourselves to the fullest with my plant, was it really a vile thing that took advantage of you or was it simply a pleasure tool much like your girls vibes or dildos or other such devices." I tell them as I throw a tape onto the bed. "You look at me as if I'm some kind of monster just because I look like this and perhaps enjoy sex as much as you. Except I can act upon the pervisions your mind would enjoy but knows are out of reach." I tell them turning to leave.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Lyra watched Keemari head for the door. However poor Lyra just couldn't let him have the last word. She'd always been mouthy and being here with monsters only made it worse. "He's just jealous because his plant fucks better then him," she told Savannah.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:43 pm

Savannah shook her head and groaned weakly. "Shut up Lyra..." she whispered. If she had the strength she's reach over and clamp her hand over the other girl's big mouth.

Natalya

Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:22 pm

I stop hearing this. The humans words meant nothing the fact that she would speak like that when I showed her some good will, well that was just rude. "Oh perhaps I need to practice then, seems like your voluntering dear Lyra." I tell them as I reach out and use air to lift Lyra up into the air and float her towards me.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 pm

Lyra snickered at him. "Go away Keemari you're not wanted here," she told him in a dismissive tone. She didn't have the patience to deal with him right now.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:11 am

"Take her." I tell her as it was the plant I was talking to as it reaches up and begins it's assault onto her once more and slide into her pussy, over her breasts, into her asss and into her mouth with multiple vines and phallics silencing her as it takes Lyra and holds her in the air. I then turn to walk out with her as the plant will keep her as it's power source I decided.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:24 am

Lyra struggled against the plant. Even though she struggled her inner walls caressed the plant inside her. Her curses were muffled as she did her best to yell at Keemari.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:55 pm

Just as I'm about to leave I turn around and bow. "Thank you very much Savanah for the fun time and taking care of the plant. It thanks you as well and has only respect for your kind heart." I tell her it molests and thrusts into Lyra, it's new power source, that's all she was to it unlike Savanah who was more like it's mother it thought as I now leave.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:53 am

Savannah laid on her bed sprawled out and close to passing out. She vaguely heard Keemari's words of noticed the he was taking Lyra with him. Closing her eyes she welcomed the blackness.

Natalya

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:17 pm

Lyra's body tensed at the ravishing plants actions. Her muffled screams could be heard as she came. She was was already weak from being used so much already. Her body then went limp in the plant's grasp as she passed out.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4