View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The next step (Clarice) 

Post Re: The next step (Clarice)
I continue to toy with your breasts, to tease your nipples. I was very truthfully, but save for one thing. I would stop when I would make her cry out in pleasure from just this. Yes, just this pleasure will drive her insane I thought.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:57 am

Shifting in her spot, it was becoming to the point that she couldn't very ignore much less not gasp with each flick of her sensetive buttons. Eyes squinted became a softer state of being shut. Gritted teeth were forced apart by soft purrs as her breasts harden to full capacity, yet they managed to be manaipulated just as if they had never been touched before.

Forced to fo through this, she was slowly losing herself in the feel of bare hand against her soft flesh. It wouldn't be long until she began to moan uncontrollably from it.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:47 am

"Hmmm Clarice, your sweet, sweet purrs are the second best things that come from your lips. I love to hear them and the feel of your body is equisite. Only one thing is better, when you begin to moan." I tell you as you were so close to achieving what I wanted, soon you would begin to moan and then you would beg for my attention as I lean in and start to suck on your neck my sharp teeth grazing the flesh as flick and tug on your nipples.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:49 pm

The fight to restrain was soon diminished as his words tickle her senses. Just as before she was succumbing to his assault and begins to moan softly from his continuous torture on her reddened nipples.

Her neck was made a soft pink shade as teeth scave ehr tender skin and suckle on her tender neck. Her head tilts to allow him mroe access, giving in to her body's desire, the need for pleasure. Like every other time, she ahd lost her will to fight after Keemari kept pressing her buttons. Mouth hung open with a small trickle of drool from the stimulation her rbeasts received, it was becoming harder to hold herself up with bliss rising in her abdomen.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:18 am

As I see that drool I slow down my mistrations going to be a bit more causally level but keeping her nice and hot as she can feel my cock through my shorts by now. It was raging and wanting more. Clarice and Kanoe were indeed alike. Both slipped into a state of pure bliss when pushed too far, while enjoyable, she couldn't beg in that state, and I wanted to hear her sweet voice ask me to take if further.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 am

Her teeth grit tightly as she slips further away from reality, only to concnetrate on those amazing hands groping and teasing her breasts. As if reading his mind or some pwoerful force opened her mouth, she lets a few blissful purrs rumble deep within before trying to speak...

"D-Don't... s-slow down...pl-please..."

It was the best she can do before her voice was silenced when his hands tweak her red and used nipples. They were on fire for need and attention and they were certainly getting it.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:51 pm

I smirk at that as I then let go of your breasts completly letting you lose to your displeasure I'm sure as you then turn around to look at me you see my hard cock is out and ready to go as I push you down by your breasts giving you the senstaion back as I then sit atop your stomach pressing my hard meat between your breasts as I manpulate them, squeezing the soft flesh between my fingers as you feel the heat from my cock pour into your breasts.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:06 am

True to his assumption, she turns around in wonder as to why he had stopped. Eyes widen when she sees that huge cock beating infront of her. She squeaks as she is pushed down by her breasts and mounted on her stomach with that thick meat pressed inbetween her breasts.

She watches in wonder as he squeezes her breasts, his thick hands grip so firmly his hands nearly dissapear in her soft flesh. She squirms beneath the druid and moans loudly on how good it felt. The heat of his thick member made her all the more shift in bliss.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:06 am

"Now, be honest with me Clarice, you want a taste don't you?" I ask you as I wiggle my cock for a her a bit as I see her eyes stare at it. Right now it was just slighlty moving against your breasts. It's warmth against you as I squeeze your breasts and tease you nipples waiting for your answer.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:20 am

His question goes ringing in her ears. Her mouth watered to taste what was before her, but she restrained herself from leaning forward without hesitation. Her hand rake across the floor as he mvoes her rbeasts in blissful ways, gurgled moans of pleasure were met with each tweak of her abused mounds.

She wasn't sure if she could answer him, but if it would help move the process along... she nods slowly as she continues to stare at the heated meat infront of her eyes.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 am

"Then take a taste." I tell you as I then grab your breasts to move them squishing them around my cock as I then push myself forward so my cock touches your lovely lips looking for entry.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:28 am

Her mouth opens slowly and takes the thick meat into her orifice, her tongue intitially comes forth and wraps itself around the hard member. Being raped and ravaged made her experienced. Though it wasn't something she was proud of, her mouth knew exactly what to do in stimulating the cock with her mouth.

She was so heated, her folds drip and trickle as cold air runs over her moist little button. She shivers and tries to maintain a good pace while her tongue works the head over and over again with her tongue.

"MMph..."

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:38 am

"Yessss, very good Clarice, take a nice taste of your mastes cock." I tell you as you were indeed... very experinced. Her toungue slithers over my cock, twirling around the head with such a delicous experince. It made me give you time to do it as but even that was brief as I pull out and push back in thrusting my cock between your breasts and into your mouth as I start to fuck your breasts, but stop occasinly with my cock buried between your tits and in your mouth letting you work your magic as I tease your nipples during this.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:43 am

His cock starts to piston slowly inbetween her mounds and into her mouth, sending sparks flying within her body while she tries to keep up. It felt so good how her mounds were slick enough to let the thick meat run inbetween so smoothly.

Her muffled moans reached higher pitches as her breasts were tweaked once again while he continues to rub himself off her. Her sex rubs softly against another as she rubs her thighs together to stimulate herself. She was so hot, she wanted more then just this, but did not make a displeasing sound at all. It felt too good to stop and complain...

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 am

"Yes, this is wonderful Clarice, however. YOu must want more so the question is, do you want it here first." I tell you as I then move a hand up and carress your face. "Here." I ask as I throw back a seed as a vine then grows and lightly teases your pussy. "Or here?" I ask as another vine comes and teases your ass as well as you were being teased from everywhere.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next