View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Blackmail (For Siferus) 

Post Re: Blackmail (For Siferus)
Oh no, I'm not God, Diana. I'm Siferus. He joked, beginning to speed up his assault on her pussy, another tentacle stuffing itself in her ass, thrusting in as his cock slid outwards. Two tentacles tried to fondle her beautiful breasts, but they were slick with cum and they couldn't hold on. After a few tries, they gave up and started caressing her curves.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:30 pm

It was like swimming nude in an ocean of quivering eels. Every part of my body was being caressed, my cunt filled to the brim by my master's massive cock and my arse thrusted by thick tendrils. The pleasures rippled through my body, forcing me to flinch and squirm in every direction. Orgasms rippled through me at uncontrollable paces, eventually forcing my body limp due to the amount of energy it had used. I could hardly breathe, let alone move.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 am

Siferus felt his precious Diana fall limp in his grasp. She had done this last time. It means she needed to rest. Siferus had developed a history with Diana and she viewed him as master. Deciding that he needed to take care of her, Siferus laid Diana down on the rooftop and retracted all of his tentacles from her. He sat beside her, waiting for her strength to return.

Hopefully you'll be ready for round two soon. He said.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:33 pm

My eyes were open but they seemed hollow. I was tired and breathing heavily. My body lay limp, the only movements those in my chest as it heaved up and down. His hot seed had filled my cunt to the brim, its contents, a slick mixture of his cum and my orgasmatic by-products dribbled out and pooled between my slightly parted thighs. His words just barely registered on my mind. The sun was still nowhere to be seen, as summer was approaching its end and the nights grew longer. My torso and most of my face was still covered in glittering cum, yet this only seemed to make the experience that much more... Complete for me. I knew that I wouldn't hesitate in serving Siferus in the future.

As the night wore on, I lulled off to a light sleep. A few hours passed, as I regained my energy and reawoke, slightly groggy and surprised to find myself sitting atop a rooftop covered in cum. It was still dark out, but the slightest bit of sunlight could be seen over the horizon. I looked about me as my memories returned. Siferus...

((Your choice whether to end this or keep it going. I'm fine with either))

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:25 am

((This is too good a scene to just end it, I think.))

Siferus had been waiting for her to awaken, standing over by the door to the dorms and off the roof. He had taken a breather himself, mainly because he had intentions of keeping her for a while.

Looks like you're awake. How are you feeling, my precious? Ready for more, I hope. He said with a grin, his cock already beginning to become erect, just at the sight of her. He had every intention of fucking her again, and that seemed obvious.

Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 am

Looks like you're awake. The words started me. I turned my head slowly in the direction from which they came, my eyes still half closed. The question that followed was similar to one that a person might expect a lover to say after waking up the morning after a full night of sex. "I... I'm okay..." The answer was quiet, as I was still waking up. I closed my eyes and stretched my arms, letting out a soft noise as I also stretched my lower back. Then his words clicked in and I reopened my eyes. When I saw his aroused manhood, I finally realized what was to come. Memories of the young night came back to me.

Although I was still groggy, I knew what I was to do. I sat down on my knees and looked up at his face. "Y-yes, Master." A sigh passed through my lips as I felt my mouth become accustomed to saying the word. "I am."

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Siferus looked down at his willing slave girl, smiling softly. He had truly made her his. His tentacles lifted her into the air once more, but her pussy didn't stop level with his waist, but his mouth. He licked the edges of her waiting cunt, a new type of assault beginning. After teasing her lips a little, his tongue began to flick across her clit.

Don't think I would leave you out of all the fun, my precious. He said, dangling a lone tentacle in front of her, tempting his slave girl to pleasure him as he pleasured her.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 am

I felt a quivering gasp pass through my lips as I was lifted above the ground by his horrifically powerful tendrils. When I saw the height which I was raised to, I began to grow curious and suspicious. Then I felt his lips touch mine, and I don't mean the ones on my mouth. I squirmed in the grasp of his tendrils as he lapped at my pussy. "N-no, master.. Of course not..." I struggled to speak clearly through suppressed moans.

My eyes widened when I saw the tentacle dangling before me. Wasting no time, I took it in my lips and began to suckle on it to the best of my ability without the use of my hands. I was half expecting him to start thrusting it down my throat. Although it wouldn't be too pleasant at first, it would make things simpler.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:08 am

Diana may have expected him to shove the tendril in her mouth down her throat and not be able to use her hands, but he instead loosened the muscles in his tentacles, allowing her to move. After all, he trusted his faithful slave girl. He was more than willing to let her pleasure him however she saw fit.

So delicious, Diana. He said, slipping even more of his tongue into her tight cunt. His hands began to caress the inside of her thighs, trying to send her into a frenzy of ecstasy.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:13 am

His devilish plot was working. I lost more and more of myself to the pleasure, my hands moving up to stroke and caress as much of the length of the tendril before me as I could. I used my hands to coax more of it into my mouth as I sucked on it, my moans now muffled by the cock-like appendage. My pussy continued to slobber into his mouth, moreso now that his tongue was delving into it. By now the grogginess of waking up was gone, replaced by a rekindled lust.

((Sorry for the long wait!))

Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm

((Don't worry. I feel bad about making you wait too.))

Her juices flowed freely into his mouth, Siferus gulping down like he was addicted to them. She had taken one of his tentacles willingly, so he decided to reward her by sticking one into her ass, beginning to thrust slowly into the tight hole. His thumb began to stroke her clitoris firmly, but not painfully. Just enough to stimulate her.

A pair of tentacles reached up and coiled themselves around her beautiful breasts once more. Siferus had developed a bit of an attachment to Diana it seemed.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:47 am

I felt myself moan and groan into the thick phallus in my mouth. I continued to suck on the cock-like tentacle, using my tongue to skillfully stimulate it as it passed through my lips. I arched my back suddenly when my sensitive breasts were groped by his tendrils, my tit flesh squeezed by the unmerciful tendrils. My hips bucked towards the man-like monster, demanding more, more pleasure.

And they got more then they bargained for when I felt the tentacle squirm its way into my tight arse. I let out a muffled squeal into the phallus that was fucking my mouth as I felt it push into my anus. My eyes closed tightly due to the simple mass of emotions roiling through me. My hands remained on the tendril, jerking it towards my mouth in an almost loving manner.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 am

Siferus listened to her muffled squeals of pleasure that his little love slave made for him and it served to arouse him even more as his tongue delved deeper into her sopping cunt as her ass continued to get reamed by the tentacle thrusting in and out of it, gradually getting faster, getting to a breakneck pace. Her breasts were constantly manipulated and mashed by the tentacles in erotic fashions.

The tentacle in her mouth began to thrust gently, not shoving itself deep into her throat, but merely adding a little motion and allowing her tongue to please more of the soft muscle that she seemed to take so much delight in having take her time and again.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:01 am

My muffled moans simply got louder and louder as his manipulations continued. I began to make muffled demands, such as harder, master, harder! One hand slipped away from the tendril thrusting my mouth, now instead reaching down to my sopping pussy and spreading it apart with two fingers to give my master yet more access. I felt an orgasm ripple through my body, sending it into spasms of pleasure. A second was building already.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 am

Diana climaxed in his grasp, muffling her desires about harder and Siferus was gonna give it to her. His mouth pulled away from her soaked cunt and Diana would feel herself being lowered, stopping at his waist which could only mean one thing. The next thing she would feel was his long hard cock pushing into her teasingly slow at first, letting the head slip in and then plunging the rest of the monstrous cock into her all at once.

Then the thrusting of his cock into her started. It wasn't gentle, but it wasn't painful. It was just as she asked. It was hard, and it was rough. The tentacles didn't slow their manipulations and they continued to please her body in anyway they could think of. The tentacle in her mouth, began to have that familiar taste of precum.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next