View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar] 

Post Re: The Gates of Gods [For Ishtar]
Ishtar slowly opened her eyes, she half expected the Daeva to be standing over her. She expected to ravished by the demon, but he was gone, there was no signs of him or his minions ever being here. Instead it was Luju standing over her, trying to do his best and wake her up.

Ishtar sat up as tried to respond the Luju. Luju, is that you? It was then Ishtar realized she was completely naked. For a moment she froze in complete shock, giving Luju a show of her chest. She yelped in surprise as she grabbed her dress and held in front of her naked frame. Her face turned red as she realized what she just did.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 am

Luju raised an eyebrow, watching with passing interest and secret amusement, as the girl tried to cover herself up with her dress. He should have figured that his father would have left her in such a position, but he couldn't really complain. Especially not when the girl was this attractive. "Er..." Luju began as he slipped a hand under the bed's covers and pulled it up, in order to allow the girl to slip under the blankets. Apparently this was one of the girls that had a problem with public nudity. And being the 'actor' in his father's game, he couldn't really help himself to Ishtar. A pity, but one couldn't have his cake and eat it. Not unless you were the Marquis. "Here, get under the covers." The man added, in a tone of patience and understanding. Once everything had been settled, Luju seated himself at his desk, looking back at Ishtar. "If you were tired, you should have gotten into the bed first. What if it hadn't been me who came in? It could have been one of these... Well, ancients." Luju spoke as he placed a book he had been carrying onto his desk. "I see you've found an appropriate dress as well." The demon in disguise praised his 'comrade', trying to keep his composure.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:00 am

I don't really remember how I got this way. Normally that would be true, but for some reason Ishtar could remember everything that just happened. Not that she could tell Luju, there was not evidence to back up her claim. He would just think she was nuts. Ishtar hid under the clothes as she put on her dress. She was shocked to find that it was real dress and not just her school uniform in disguise.

This was also puzzling, how did this happen? Something was wrong, very wrong. However she had no idea on how to figure out what was going on. She would just have to find out more about this place she found herself in. Thank you. I tried to find the best dress that I could. Hopefully it will look good on me.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:35 am

"Right, well... I suppose it's not important given your need to return back to whenever it is you came from." The demon stared at Ishtar, fairly sure that she was deliberately trying to put aside what had happened to her. Well, it probably wasn't hard to figure out, given who had brought her here. When it came to young and nubile girls, the Marquis had a one-track mind. Clearing his throat, Luju turned to begin putting away his books, clearing off the desk some and appearing as if he was trying to find something. As the girl mentioned her dress now, he looked back at her and gave the dress a look. "I think it look beautiful on you." The demon gave her a small smile, wondering whenever she was the sort to be easily flattered or not. Some were motivated by love, others by fear, and a few could be led around by their egos. Unfortunately for him, he happened to be in the last group, which had led to him being here and helping the Marquis with his little games. "Well, ahem... I think I overheard some of the natives around here talking about a... banquet of sorts?" Luju looked up as if he was pondering, wondering whenever his father had made sure to invite the two of them to the feast yet.

Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Ishtar sighed as she watched him, began looking at desk for something. Did someone tell him that the scroll had arrived? Was that what he was looking for? If that was what he was after, she would have to come clean eventually. However, Luju did complement her on her dress and she felt a bit better. Thank you, Luju. I did my best to model the style here. But now that you mention it, a messenger came by and told me that Alexander had invited us to the banquet. It was weird, while she was here her memory was a clear as a bell.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 am

Luju nodded, listening to Ishtar recount what she had heard from the messenger. So she had been invited already, but then again it was only to be expected. His father certainly did move quickly. "Right, well, I suppose while we're here... We might as well indulge young Alexander in his wishes for us to be there. But as seeing as the banquet isn't until tonight, I believe... I really should get back to my research." The demon returned his attention to the desk, bring up another book instead of continuing his search. It did not seem as if he would ask whenever the scroll had arrived yet or not. "I'm afraid there's not much to do around here, but perhaps you could go exploring? How often does one get to revisit Babylon after all? It is a rare opportunity, to be sure." Luju gave Ishtar a reassuring smile, seeming to be indicating that it was quite fine if she wanted to run off and see what was there to be found. "Oh, there is a magnificent bath not too far from here, it really is quite a sight and I would at least see it once and take the opportunity to relax." The young man brought up two tomes, leaving them on the corner of his desk. "I'm quite sure the guards will show you the way, wherever it is you want to go."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:21 am

Ishtar let out a sigh of relief as he pulled out a book instead of continuing the search for the scroll. However he did mentioned that why that the banquet was later that night and in the meantime she could explore the city of Babylon. He was right, when would she ever get the opportunity to explore the ancient city of Babylon. This was once in a lifetime opportunity, Luju's smile only made it more inviting.

Then Luju's mentioned there was a bath, Ishtar's ears perked up. A bath after what happened would make me feel much better. And sounds like it would an excellent place to relax in. Ishtar got up off the bed and smiled. Your right, I should take this opportunity to explore the city. I think I will check out that bath you mentioned, it sounds like inviting.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 am

The demon gave Ishtar another smile, watching as she left the room. It was only after the door closed behind her that Luju sighed, dropping the act now. Again, he was annoyed at having to play a part in his father's games when there was so much for him to do. Between being a part of the Marquis' sadistic games and managing his vast kingdom, it left little time for the demon to enjoy the carnal joys of Shokushu. But then again, he couldn't really complain, since there were still benefits to playing along with the Marquis. It was then that he disappeared from the room, going off to participate in one of his favorite activities. Outside, Ishtar was approached by one of the palace servants. After the servant gave Ishtar a respectful bow, the woman then spoke. "Hello, I believe you are one of the guests of Alexander, yes? Is there anything you wish for?"

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Ishtar turned to the palace servant, returning her bow. Um, yes. Yes I am a guest of Alexander. I was told there was an exquisite bath that I should visit. Do you know where I can find it? Ishtar smiled at the servant, it was nice of her to go out of her way to make sure Ishtar knew where she was going. It may have been her job, but it was still a nice gesture.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 am

"Oh, yes, I believe I know what you're referring to." The servant nodded, holding out her hand for Ishtar to take. With the girl in tow, she began walking the other way she had come from, leading the girl through the maze of a palace, greeting her fellow servants and guardsmen. It was something of a short walk before they finally arrived at the place in question. There was no doubt of it, it was really magnificent. The entire place seemed to be made of marble, with ornate statues and beautiful artwork carved into the very stone. To top it off, it was all filled with the clearest water you ever saw, every bit as warm as it was pristine. "I shall have the baths closed off for your privacy. Would you like me to bring anything, such as food? Something to drink, perhaps?"

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 am

Ishtar looked on in amazement as she stared at the marble and ornate statues and artwork carved into stone. The water was the clearest she could remember. It was simply the most amazing bath she had ever seen. Wow. This is wonderful. I can't even describe how impressive it looks. I don't think I will need any food or drink. I think I will get plenty at the banquet tonight. But I would love some privacy. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:03 am

"Very well, I shall return with your towel shortly, my lady." The serving lady then retreated from the baths, closing the beautiful doors behind her and locking them quietly before leaving to carry out her duties. As she had promised, no one would interrupt her here in this magnificent room. Not far from where she stood, there rested a small piece of furniture, already with several discarded dresses, from past visitors. It seems as if they had simply not bothered with retrieving them or left them for the servants to take away. Beyond that, the pristine and warm waters of the baths beckoned the girl, the allure nearly irresistible.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 am

Ishtar looked around the room after the servant lady left the room. She found a a small piece of furniture nearby. Already it had some dresses discarded on them. Why would anybody leave there dresses here after they were done? Maybe the servants return them later. However, the water looked too inviting for her to dwell on it. Slowly she removed her dress and laid it on top of the others. Soon she entered the water, to be surrounded by its warm embrace.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:54 am

She was the only one in the entire baths, it seems. But of course, things were never as they seemed when it came to the Marquis. Instead of being alone, she was already being kept company. By what, it was unknown at this point. The only thing that could be known for sure now was that the large room was quite beautiful, and the baths, or rather... They were much more similar to a pool than to other baths but perhaps that was part of the room's charm. The water, as she would have found out by now, was indeed quite warm and relaxing, all too inviting. Here, anyone could feel safe, free from the worries of the world beyond the doors, and the affairs of others.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 am

As Ishtar made her into the large bath she felt the warm surround. It felt like heaven, she let out a large sigh. It was truly was the most relaxing experience she had since she arrived in Babylon. She moved over to a spot where she could sit for a moment and admire the bath as she looked around. Little did she know did something admire her nubile body...

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next