View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Bingo! (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Bingo! (Ishtar)
Indeed, Ishtar could feel the same fear she had already felt before. Maybe she could even feel it as a déjà vu, but it didn't matter, she was gonna do it, like it or not. "I won't have to make you if you comply," Rahs replied, pulling head closer to the throbbing member that now stood just a pair of inches away from her face.

The huge, veiny muscle was looking straight at her, and she could smell the scent of lust. Was she still hesitating? The mercenary closed the distance between her mouth and the phallus, its tip pressing against her lips, sending the pulses and twitches to her sensitive lips and forcing her to take it.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:14 am

Ishtar watched in horror as it came closer to her lips. She held her mouth closed as best she could as she could feel its wet tip press against her lips. Still slowly it forced her mouth to open as it pressed its way in between her lips.

Mmmmph!!! Her eyes went wide as she saw his throbbing member had made its way into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she he would begin to thrust inside her soon enough. Her free hand made one last attempt and grabbed the part of his member that wasn't in her mouth yet.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 am

At last his cock was inside her mouth, and it was an amazing feeling. The warmth of her mouth and her wet tongue sent shivers of pleasure through the incredible length. Her eyes that were open because of the horror of having the alien penis inside her mouth quickly shut as Rahs began to move back and forth, thrusting into her mouth.

Her hand that tried vaguely only worked to cover more of its girth and give him more pleasure. He let a groan of pleasure as he continued to pump, meeting practically no resistance and the cool air of the room gave a nice sensation as it met the saliva-covered part of his dick. "Sooner or later you'll need this."

SFA---

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:46 am

Ishtar could feel Rahs large phallus spasm inside her mouth as he groaned. She could tell he was quite pleased with her. At least for right this second her, the rest of her body was being left alone. Maybe if she pleased him this would be as far as it goes.

Ishtar began to rub with his member with her hand and her mouth, moving back and forth as he continued to pump. Her tongue slowly began to lick his member inside of her as she tried to tease it a bit. She had hoped she knew what she was doing.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 am

"Doing it willingly? Are you liking this or do you think we'll stop if you give your best right now?" Rahs said as she began to rub his member with her hand and mouth. Surely she thought that after he finished there he'd simply leave. If only she remembered how long can it take to please him completely!

"Aren't you quite the natural? Or is it that you're very experienced by now?" he added teasingly as Ishtar began to lick the tip of his swollen rod that kept pulsing as the pleasure began to build. If she kept teasing it like that, it would take all the night to make him reach orgasm. But it was okay with him, it meant more time with her lovely body.

SFA---

Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 am

Ishtar slowly built up her momento of her stokes, hoping to at least satisfy him right now. So far it was working as he seemed to enjoy what she was doing to him. He had really made any play with her body, he simply just let her do the work.

Ishtar blushed at thought of being experienced. She apparently had at least one encounter with him before? How many other encounters had she had with him? Were there other creatures on the island? She didn't know, she didn't want to know...

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:45 am

And who would like to know? The mere thought could embrace the hearts of girls that didn't know the truth behind the campus with fear. Ishtar increased the tempo of her strokes as her cheeks suddenly flushed. She really wanted to end it right there, but it was futile to even think about it.

The pleasure built up inside Rahs and finally he could sense the advent of an orgasm. She didn't remember either how much he could ejaculate, right? The mercenary laughed lightly at the thought that some things could be worth writing a note about to not be surprised next time.

His cock finally exploded inside her mouth without warning, except for the spams and twitches that came before it. Spurt after spurt of hot semen flowed into her mouth and soon even dripped from it. Rahs didn't remember how good Ishtar was, but was sure that he wouldn't forget it, just like he would try to make her not forget him either. His spunk covered part of her bosom and thighs and some even fell on the floor as the huge member still remained hard, much to the student's disgrace.

SFA---

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 pm

The explosion of hot released filled her mouth and dripped down on to her chest and thighs. She swallowed what she could and coughed to clear her airways. As she looked back towards Rahs, she could see his member was still fully erect and wanting more.

*cough* You still aroused! She tried to back up on her knees a bit, it was becoming clear what it would take to satisfy him....if he could be satisfied. And it would probably be a long time before he was finished with her as well.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:07 am

"Of course, I thought you already knew how long I can last... oh wait..." Rahs said with a laugh. Ishtar was coughing due to the great amounts of semen as she wanted to back up on her knees. "And it's time for the main event now," he added.

Rahs took Ishtar by the shoulders and made her stand up and turn around. He made her face the wall and rest her hands on it with her butt looking up at him. "Don't worry Ishtar, I'm sure you'll like it as much or more than last time." One of his hands reached around to take one of her orbs and squeezed it as the tendril with the sucker went to her nether lips and found her clitoris, starting to work on it.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:19 am

The main event? Ishtar felt Rahs powerful hands pick her up and press her against the wall. She put her hands in between to keep herself balanced on the wall.

Aahhh!! Rahs hand grabbed onto one of her orbs and began to squeeze it. She blushed as she could only imagine what this must of looked like. However before she could think further, her head jerked as she felt a sucker grab on to her clit and begin to suck on it. More than last time? Vaguely she remembered lying on the beach naked and exhausted.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:06 am

"If you let yourself enjoy it, why not?" he answered her confused question that she repeated. Her soft tit flesh was felt and swayed around by his hand and had her nipple pinched randomly. Her head jerked back as the sucker did its job on her clitoris, creaitng some barbs inside to further stimulate the tender nub.

Rahs pressed the entrance of her flower with his cock, merely teasing it before finally plunging in completely. His tip reached her cervix and stopped for a second, allowing Ishtar to get used to its size, to finally tearing off what was left of her panties. "Guess you won't need them anymore. Funny, last time you only had them at the end, but now you lost them at the start," Rahs commented as he pulled back, and began thrusting.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 am

Aaahhh. Ishtar could feel his huge member dive into her flower. She felt Rahs stop for a second as he stripped the remains of her panties. It was the only thing I have on. Ahhh!!! Slowly but surely he began to thrust in her. Her head and free breast bobbed in rhythm with his thrusts.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:46 am

"Maybe next time I'll manage to rip none of your clothes," Rahs expressed jokingly as she gasped when his thrusts began. Her warm flower and juices covered his long member as it sped up but careful not to cause Ishtar pain if it reached her cervix. "Say Ishtar, starting to remember anything?" he asked before spanking her once.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 am

Ah! Ishtar yelped as she got slapped across her rear side. Some of it....Ohhhh!!!!....some of it...Uhhhh!!! is familiar. She did remember how he completely filled her inside. She didn't remember her being this free though. Your so....big. She felt like she was going to break in half, but she knew she wouldn't.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 am

Some of it is familiar huh... like a déjà vu...
Her moans and yelps when he spanked her filled the room completely. It was true that last time she wasn't as free as right then, she resisted more back then and he had to restrain her with more tentacles.

But then she said something that ringed a bell in Rahs' mind. For a moment he stayed silent, his thrusts slowed down oh-so-slightly, but regained their speed as he leaned forward to whisper in her ear "thank you Ishtar, and you're so tight..."

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next